The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never given a guy head before and only knew about it from porn sites, so I started sucking and licking his cock as he tried to push more and more into my mouth. Eventually no more would fit and I knew I had to try to take it down my throat, so I inhaled deeply, straightened my neck as much as I could and pushed myself onto him. Immediately I began coughing and retching as my gag reflex cut in and I sat back on my heels to recover. Eventually I could speak.

"I'm sorry. I haven't done this before."

"That's fine. There's another hole I'd definitely prefer my cock to be inside, if you'd allow that."

I nodded, and he indicated I should lie on the recliner as he adjusted it to make a flat bed. I lay down, feeling the sun caress my naked body, and he knelt beside the bed, trailing his fingers over me. I reached out and began stroking his cock.

"Put it in me, please honey," I begged.

He obliged and moved to lie over me, supporting his weight on elbows and knees as he gently and smoothly inserted his huge hard cock into my sopping wet love hole. He pushed gently and it slid inside. It felt wonderful; the second cock I'd had in me and he was so much bigger than Brian. I felt his cock spreading the sides of my cunt apart and very quickly it seemed he hit bottom while still an inch protruded. He moved back and forth, slowly increasing my arousal. I felt my cunt muscles relaxing, loosening to allow easier passage of his monster, and sucked my belly upwards, trying to lengthen my cunt so I could feel his hairy pubic bone squeezing my clit.

"Push it in further, in all the way," I gasped.

He increased the pressure and I felt real pain as he pressed against the end of my cunt, but I also felt his hairs against my clit. Nearly there. I pulled him upwards, encouraging still further penetration and after several more thrusts he was seated firmly inside me, his pubic bone squeezing my clit perfectly. I hugged him and kissed him, holding him inside me to allow myself to accustom to his size. Then, after a few minutes, he began moving again, fucking me harder than I'd ever felt. I could feel my pussy lips follow his cock outwards, then be squeezed and pressed as he pushed back in. It felt so wonderfully sexy.

It took very few strokes before I was ready to cum. The sensations were just too powerful, too overwhelming. I clutched him to me and came hard against him, a high pitched scream emanating from my throat as my hips took over and fucked against him hard and fast. It was over in a few seconds and I relaxed again, then kissed him, and he resumed his previous fucking motions, building himself up towards his own orgasm. A few minutes later once again I went over the edge, stronger than the first one, tingling sensations passing through my whole body as I writhed beneath him uncontrollably, only to have him once more continue his steady fucking after I had recovered.

I came four times while he fucked me, each time stronger than the last. My last orgasm was triggered by the feel of Stan cumming deep inside me, his hot sperm passing through his cock and squirting forcefully against the end of my cunt. My body could barely cope with the sensations that this caused and I probably passed out for a few seconds, reviving to find Stan lying on my, panting from his exertions. We lay together like this for a long time, Stan still deeply embedded in me, both of us regaining our breaths. We then kissed again and rolled apart, the sun warming our bodies as it shone from a cloudless sky, the surf breaking on the beach where we had so recently met.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I said at length.

"Mmmmm, thank you too, honey. That was wonderful. God you're a sexy vixen."

I laughed. "You're pretty sexy yourself," I replied.

We stood and, remaining naked, went inside, where Stan prepared lunch for us both. Over lunch we chatted about ourselves, our hopes, dreams, aspirations, and, finally, about what he would tell Gloria and how it would affect his relationship with her. After our two hour lunch break I was starting to feel sexy once again. There's nothing like sitting naked, chatting with a nude hunk of a guy, to make a girl feel sexy. I leant over and kissed him, holding his cock with one hand.

"Feel like an encore?" I asked after we broke our kiss.

"Sure, if you want."

"I want," I replied, standing and taking his hand to lead him to the bedroom.

We made love on the bed where he fucked me doggie style, emptying his balls deep within me again. I was very pleased I was on contraceptives otherwise I was bound to get pregnant with all the sperm inside me. This time he massaged my tits and squeezed my nipples just as I liked it and he made me cum three times before he eventually filled my cunt with his juice.

We lay side by side afterwards, kissing and caressing, both sated at last.

"Why don't you come and stay with me until Gloria arrives?" he asked.

I mentally reviewed what I had to do during the next few days - nothing that couldn't be put off. I'd locked the house, wasn't expecting anyone, often ignored phone calls so they weren't an issue.

"Ok," I replied, "I'm here, I'll stay. Ok with you?"

His jaw dropped open. "You mean you'll stay here, now, just like that?"

"Yes, just like this, with a bikini for clothing, otherwise naked. Suit you?"

"Yes, I guess so," he replied, still dumbstruck by my rapid decision, as was I. I didn't do things on the spur of the moment like this, did I?

******************************

The next few days passed quickly, a glorious time of lovemaking that will forever be engraved in our memories. Finally the day came when Gloria was due to arrive. We made love together for a long time that morning, a poignant time of love and reflection, the joy of our lovemaking tinged with regret for its brevity. While we both knew that it was quite possible we could continue as lovers, including Gloria in our future couplings, we also knew that that our initial time of making love together had ended.

Stan collected his wife from the airport mid-afternoon, giving him time on the drive home to break the ice about his infidelity and about my presence at his cabana. When they arrived I was concerned at what reception I could expect from a possibly irate wife. After all, it's not every day that a wife gets to meet her husband's lover, so I had no idea how she would react. While Stan had mentioned threesomes and moresomes, even he hadn't known what Gloria's reaction would be to my presence.

When they walked in the door I was waiting for them in the lounge, dressed still in my brief bikini, the only clothing I possessed as I had not yet returned home. Stan entered first, carrying Gloria's case, and was followed by his wife, a tall brunette, shorter than him and about my height and build. She was older than me, with a great figure, generous breasts and hips, and excellent sexy legs judging from what I saw under her short skirt.

"Darling, this is Mandy," Stan introduced me, "And Mandy, this is my wife Gloria."

Gloria came forward and stuck out her hand.

"Pleased to meet you," she said in a quiet voice, "And I do mean that, I am pleased to meet the woman who's been keeping my husband happy while I've been away."

Whew, I thought, at least she wasn't a screaming dervish wanting to tear my eyes and hair out.

"Yes, and I'm very pleased to meet you, Gloria," I responded, "Stan has told me a lot about you and I know he hoped we would get on well together."

"Yes, well he would, wouldn't he? He's a man and the thought of two beautiful women in bed ready to ravish him is every man's dream, isn't it? I'm sure we'll get on just fine."

Gloria smiled at me warmly and I saw Stan also smiling over her shoulder before he turned away and made three cool drinks. Gloria and I sat on the couch while Stan took a chair.

"So are you going for a swim or have you just been?" asked Gloria, looking pointedly at my revealing bikini.

"Well, actually we met on the beach and I haven't been home to collect any other clothes," I replied.

"So you've been wearing this since you came here?"

"Well, no," I replied, determined to be truthful, "Most of the time we've both been naked. I'm just wearing it for you, really."

Gloria gave Stan a hard glance, before replying silkily.

"Well then, don't let me stop you. You'd better take it off again so I can really see what Stan's been enjoying while I've been away."

How should I respond to that, I wondered. I thought quickly; what should a sexy mistress say to a betrayed wife?

"If it's Ok with you, I'd love to be naked thanks. Why don't you get out of your heavy clothing as well? You'll be cooler and I'll also get to admire Stan's choice of a wife."

I knew I was pushing the limits, but what did I have to lose? Stan was hers, not mine. I was the interloper here so really I had very little if anything to lose.

Gloria's jaw dropped for a second before she thought how to reply. Then she stood up. Held out her hand to me, and helped me to my feet. She spun me around, grabbing the tie for my top and allowing my body motion to undo the flimsy top which she deftly removed over my head as I finished my spin to face her again.

"Hmmm, nice tits," she complimented, "Not as big as mine but they'll grow as you become older."

While she was speaking her hands had slipped to my hips and now pulled my bikini bottom ties, allowing the fabric to fall, then as I moved slightly, it came away from my pussy and hit the floor between my feet. She immediately cupped my pussy with one hand, a breast with the other and gave me a full, open-mouthed kiss on my lips.

"Mmmm, very nice," she said after she freed my lips, "Stan still has great taste when it comes to young girls. He likes shaved pussies too. I can see why he raved about you. I like shaved pussies as well," she grinned at me, "No hairs between my teeth. Now, darling, strip me."

I realized that she was serious and remembered that Stan had told me she was bi. Oh well, at least she wasn't my first woman lover, just my second. I began undoing the buttons of her top and then went behind her and removed it from her arms and shoulders. I then unfastened her bra and turned her so I could remove that, cupping her firm voluptuous breasts with my hands. Stan must love them, I thought. I undid her skirt waistband and zip and it dropped to the floor, revealing Gloria standing in charcoal stockings, held up with a suspender belt and nothing more. Oooo, no panties, I thought. I reached down to unclip the stockings but she brushed my hand aside.

"Leave them," she murmured. "Come to bed with me. Now."

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom where Stan and I had spent happy hours making love. She pushed me down onto the bed onto my back and knelt between my legs, pushing them apart with her knees until we were both spread widely. I noticed that Stan had come in from the lounge and was busy removing his clothing.

Gloria began kissing, then licking and finally nibbling on my nipples and massaging my small breasts while she let her nipples trace patterns across my abdomen. I knew my nipples were erect and guessed hers were as well. Then I felt her fingers on my pussy, kneading, caressing, thrusting. I watched Stan behind her, massaging her pussy and ass that were raised in the air for his attention. As I watched him rub his hard cock against her love trench I felt her push her finger into my cunt, move it around a little to spread my copious juices, then add a second finger, then a third. She began pushing and pulling, spreading her fingers, spreading me wider as she continued her oral stimulation of my breasts. Then her thumb began caressing my clit, around and around. Oooo, the sensations were fantastic. I felt fluttering in my stomach and knew I was well on the way to cumming. I reached down and began caressing her breasts and nipples, squeezing her nipples as she continued to massage my cunt and clit with her hand. I was close, so close, a bit more, yes, yes, yesssss. I came hard on her fingers, feeling my cunt muscles contract around them as she maintained her massage without let up. Ohhh, it was good, soooo, good. I felt my hips bucking beneath her, her hand moving to maintain her contact and rhythm, her thumb continuing its regular massage of my clit. My sensations eased, allowing me to breathe deeply to replenish my air supply. Still she continued and once again, despite having just cum, my body responded and approached another orgasm. Oooohhhh, it was so wonderful. Nobody had ever made love to me like this before. I was almost there again, nearly, close, closer.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as my body went into uncontrollable convulsions, my hips thrashing about, finally working their way free of her invading fingers.

My orgasm lasted a long time, forever, it seemed, and then slowly I came back to earth and opened my eyes. Gloria was deeply impaled on Stan's hard cock as he fucked her doggie style, just as he had me on several occasions. Gloria's breasts were moving back and forth in time with their rhythm. I reached up and held her breasts, squeezing her nipples between thumb and forefinger, moving my hands back and forth with their rhythm. After another few moments she groaned and increased the speed of her movements, then arched her back and literally howled like a bitch in heat as she came hard. Stan continued fucking her while her orgasm lasted, then they both collapsed on top of me.

Ooof. The air was pushed from my lungs with their combined weight and I had great difficulty breathing for a few seconds until they relaxed and I was able to wriggle a bit and take a few short breaths. Stan pulled out of Gloria, and Gloria rolled off me, allowing me to breathe deeply again. Gloria looked sideways at me.

"You'll do," she said with a grin. "Welcome aboard, at least for a while." I simply smiled back at her, still breathless and also at a loss for something to say. What do you say to your boyfriend's wife after she's just finger fucked you and then accepted you into the threesome? She looked at Stan.

"You didn't cum in me, did you?" she asked.

"No, I didn't."

"So this little slut's taken all your cum. Well, she can take some more. Fuck her while I watch and make sure you cum in her good."

Gloria moved away a little further and Stan moved between my legs, his still rigid cock feeling for its familiar hole, his heavy cum-filled balls gently bouncing against my pussy. His cockhead found the well-lubricated and wide open aperture and slid inside to the end, his pubic bone squeezing my clit just as I liked. I'd cum twice a few minutes ago yet I was hungry for more and his urgent thrusts were sending wonderfully familiar sensations throughout my body. I felt my hands and feet tingling as he fucked me forcefully, pushing me back and forth on the bed. I felt Gloria's hands on my tits, squeezing them, massaging them deeply, twisting and squeezing my nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. I was on the slope, climbing, almost there when I felt Stan spurt his cum deep inside me, the force and heat sending me to heaven. My hips had a mind of their own, thrusting and writhing under Stan's weight as I came harder than any time before. I was gasping for breath, my lungs unable to supply the needs of my body as every muscle, every cell tensed and released, over and over until I could stand no more, then blessed oblivion.

As I regained consciousness I became aware that Stan was still deep inside me and Gloria was caressing my breasts. I must have only fainted for a few seconds because I could still feel the orgasmic sensations moving through my body as it again settled back to normal. What an orgasm, I thought.

"Hmmm, so you can cum in your little whore but not in your wife," said Gloria scathingly to Stan. "I think that calls for some punishment, don't you?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," Stan replied deferentially, "Whatever you say, Mistress."

This was a side of the relationship I had neither seen nor expected. Gloria struck him hard on his ass with her hand.

"Get your cock out of her and prepare yourself for punishment," she commanded.

Stan withdrew quickly and washed himself in the ensuite bathroom, then returned holding a leather belt, knelt on the floor and lay his upper body forward on the bed alongside me. Gloria looked at me, grinned and winked. This was obviously a game they had played before.

"How many times did you fuck her while I was away?" asked Gloria.

"I don't know mistress."

"Let's say it was about 20 times, or 25 for good measure. That's 25 swats on the ass with this belt. Here comes the first."

Gloria used her size and muscular body to apply 25 hard strokes of the belt onto Stan's bare ass. By the end he was sobbing for mercy and his ass glowed like a red neon sign. But Gloria wasn't finished. She went to the side table drawer and pulled out a wire cage.

"Lie on your back on the bed," she commanded.

Stan quickly moved to obey. Gloria took hold of his now shrivelled manhood and lifted it upward.

"This little toy's all worn out anyway," she said, "He's no good for anything for a while."

As I continued to watch this scene play out, Gloria eased Stan's cock and balls into the wire cage then closed it, making sure no skin was pinched. She then tightened the band at the base so it could not be removed over his balls, then locked it in place, hanging the key around her neck on a light chain.

"That should keep you out of mischief. Perhaps I should do this before I go away on another trip."

"If you wish, Mistress," Stan replied.

********************************

That evening Gloria sent Stan to bed early while she and I sat in the lounge with a bottle of wine. We discussed our lives and particularly our experiences with men. Gloria was far more experienced that I was, fairly obviously, and I was enthralled as she described their polyamorous relationships with men, women and couples. Eventually she asked me if I enjoyed making love with a woman.

"I prefer men but I just adore sex with anyone."

"Yes, I thought that might be the case. I'm pretty much the same. I need to cum several times a day or I become grumpy and irritable. Poor Stan can't keep up with me, so I often lock him up, as I have now, and give him a few days off to recover. The cage is more to keep me out than him in."

"So how would you be with a chastity belt?"

"Ugh! That would be real torture. While his cage keeps me away from him, it still lets me get relief when I need it."

As we were talking I began feeling sexy again and judging by the way Gloria was stroking my shoulder, probably unconsciously, she was also. Time to up the ante, I thought.

"So what sort of toys do you use to pleasure yourself?" I asked, hoping it would be taken as an innocent question.

"I have a drawer full at home but only a few of my favorites here. Come."

She took me by the hand and led me to the laundry, where she opened a cupboard and took out a cardboard box. She returned with it and placed it open on the table in the living area. I looked inside and saw several items, some of which looked like cocks but others whose use I couldn't even imagine.

"Do you want to try some?" asked Gloria.

"Oh yes please," I replied, feeling sexier by the second.

"Right, time we stripped off then."

Suiting action to words she slipped out of her clothing, this time removing her suspender belt and stockings.

"Why did you leave your belt and stockings on before?" I asked.

"Because it turns men on for some reason. If he didn't cum in me when I was wearing those you must have really worn him out before I arrived."

"Yes, I guess I did. We had sex probably about six to seven times a day for three days."

"No wonder he was dry. I'm amazed he could cum at all. Just shows how sexy he finds you. Anyway, try this device."