The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria gave me a small curved device with a couple of buttons. I pressed one button and nothing happened, then pressed the other and it began vibrating. The more I pressed it the faster it became, then pressing the other button slowed it down.

"That's a Lelo clit vibrator, very small, very quiet and very effective. I've made a crotch strap for it so I can wear it under my clothing." Gloria pulled out a strappy thing and fitted it around my hips, then slid the Lelo into a small pocket which held it against my clit, and attached the end of the strap to the waist belt. "It's adjustable so you can move it forwards or backwards and you can also adjust the pressure." She made both adjustments. Pulling it up tight so it sat hard against my clit. "The only disadvantage is that you have to push a button on it to adjust the vibrations. I'm waiting for a remote controlled model then that will be really good. Let me start it for you."

Gloria pushed a finger down between me and the pouch and pressed the button, adjusting it for moderate vibrations. I felt it immediately on my clit, the vibes sending pulses of sensation though me. Oooohhh, it felt wonderful.

"It's awesome," I reported.

"Yeah, I thought you might like it. Then, of course, there are other devices which go inside you, like this dildo. After a while your poor cunt gets quite frustrated if you only pay attention to your clit, so you have to feed it too," she chuckled as she pulled out what looked like a soft plastic cock. She spread her legs, used a finger to spread some of her lube over the dildo and then inserted it into her cunt, pushing it steadily until it was fully inside. "The harness you're wearing holds it in while the Lelo does its thing. Unfortunately I didn't know you were coming, pun intended, or I'd have put another one in as well."

She noticed that I was beginning to become flushed and was massaging my nipples as the Lelo turned me on. Gloria sat me down in a reclining chair and turned my vibe up a little, then continued massaging my tits, squeezing my nipples deliciously. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the sensations as I felt my orgasm approach. Nearly there, almost, "I'm cumming," I said quietly as waves of delicious feelings coursed through my body, emanating from my clit and going to hands, feet and everywhere in between. Slowly I relaxed as the vibrations continued, milking the last sensations and leaving me calm and euphoric.

"That was beautiful," I purred.

"Well, it sure looked good. Let's turn that vibe off and take off the harness. I think I deserve a turn."

We removed the belt and fitted it to Gloria, leaving the dildo in her cunt and turning the Lelo on to a moderate rate. Gloria immediately started shaking gently, eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations.

"Oh, that's so nice, so wonderful, oh yes."

She continued murmuring to herself as she gradually started to move her hips in a fucking motion, rolling her head from side to side, moaning gently until she suddenly tensed and threw her head back.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES, YESSSSSS, I'M CUMMMMIMNGGGGG!" she cried as her body convulsed , then relaxed after a few seconds.

A few seconds later it was all over, her body relaxed, and she turned off the Lelo.

"Ooohhh, how I needed that," she said.

We kissed, open-mouthed, then she took off the belt and removed the dildo.

"Do you want more?" she asked.

"Ok, I'm game if you are," I replied, not knowing what she had in mind.

Gloria pulled out several small devices.

"These are remotely controlled vibrating bullets. They're really fun, especially at parties." She held out two devices to me. "Here, you put the one that looks smooth with tapered ends into our cunt and the other one controls it." Gloria turned a switch on one tube and the bullet started vibrating. She turned it up and down, showing its different speeds.

"Go on now, push it into your cunt and then put you bikini bottoms on to hold it in if it feels like popping out. Really good for Kegel exercises as well."

I pushed the smooth plastic bullet into my pussy and it sat inside quite well, without any feeling that it would pop out again. Gloria then turned the switch again on my remote and I felt it begin to vibrate. Faster and faster she adjusted it and I felt myself moving towards yet another orgasm as she wound the vibes down until I could just feel them.

Gloria then pushed the other bullet into her pussy and handed me the remote control. I began adjusting its speed, watching Gloria to gauge her responses, then leaving it on low as she had with mine. She looked at me appraisingly.

"Good toys?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I agreed, feeling the frustratingly small sensations mine was causing. "These toys could be so frustrating and so much fun," I commented.

"Yes, absolutely. Do you feel daring?"

"Yes, why not."

"Let's go night clubbing with these in."

"But I can't go clubbing in a bikini," I protested, "Although it would be fun, I guess," I mused.

Gloria laughed. "Well, you could always borrow my clothing. We're about the same size except for our breast size, so probably I wouldn't have a bra to fit you, but you could wear your bikini top I guess."

"Ok, you're on. What about Stan?"

Gloria snorted derisively. "After his activities he'll be out for the count. If he even does know we've gone he'll naturally assume we're picking up men. I often do that."

"Oh. You bring them back here?"

"Not usually here, but mainly at home. We have two bedrooms, one for us and one I use for conquests. It's a hobby I have, seducing men at night clubs and taking them home. I've probably been responsible for over twenty marriage breakups."

I looked at her aghast. "You mean you target married men, seduce them, carry on an affair with them until their wives find our and their marriage breaks up?"

Gloria gave me a strangely old-fashioned look. "These marriages are on the rocks long before I hook up with the men," she explained, "If the marriage was rock solid they wouldn't be at strip bars, would they? It's because their wives ignore them and don't cater to their needs that these guys go out for some vicarious thrills. Their marriages are well over by the time they meet me. I'm just the catalyst that allows them to make a clean break and move on. Very often their wives are also having affairs, so what's the big deal?" She chuckled to herself. "I've even been sent thank you cards from both the men and the wives."

I had to admit she had a point, a few good points in fact. I thought quickly; did I want to be part of this? Did I want to work with Gloria to entice men to break their marriage vows? On the surface it sounded like a lot of fun, but I had been brought up with a reasonable code of ethics, and this was definitely outside anything I'd learnt from that.

"Isn't this a form of entrapment?" I asked dubiously.

"Not really. Yes, if I picked up married guys at supermarkets or gas stations it would be, but these guys are in places where naked women are there to tempt them. They wouldn't be there if tey had good marriages."

She was right and I couldn't argue against it any more. Firstly, it sounded like too much fun, and secondly the slow vibes were getting to me and making me horny as hell.

"Ok, let's do it."

We sorted out our clothing and decided that instead of a bikini top I'd go braless in a halter necked black cocktail dress with a split down to my navel, a bare back, very tight white belt around my waist emphasizing my figure and a hemline that stopped about two inches below my pussy. I wore very brief G string panties. Gloria was dressed in a bright red dress with a scooped neck, bare back, black tight waist belt and splits up both legs from the above-knee hemline to the waist. If she spun around quickly the skirt, as it was, flew up and her garter belt and mesh stockings were visible to the world, as was her ass and pussy due to a complete lack of any panties. We each wore moderately high heeled pumps. In the mirror together we looked like any man's wet dream come true. If we couldn't pick up a few men like this, nobody could. We removed out bullets, knowing that even if we were unsuccessful in getting laid, we could return to relief from them later.

Stan was asleep and snoring as we left the cabana and headed the hundred yards or so to the nearest strip bar. The doorman on the door did a double take as we stopped outside.

"I just need to check, ladies, you're not prostitutes or anything like that, are you?"

I wondered if 'anything like that' covered seducing married men away from their careless wives, but it was Gloria who looked shocked and answered that of course were women like that, we were respectable women out for a good time. He let us in and I glanced over my shoulder and saw him gazing after us as we walked down the entrance passage.

The large room was buzzing with a crowd of mainly men who were drinking and watching the show as two lightly clad women danced on the stage. As we watched from just inside the doorway, the one with the blonde wig came down off the stage and rubbed herself against a guy dressed like a city cowboy, pressing against the bulge in his pants and whispering in his ear. He obviously did as she asked and unclipped her brief top. She held it over her breasts and supn away from him, dancing back onto the stage where, after a few seconds teasing, she removed the cups, exposing her breasts, and threw the garment backstage. There were a few wold whistles and cat calls from the audience, especially those by the catwalk who were paying attention instead of sitting chatting as they shared a drink. It appeared there was some sort of a stag party going on, as one guy was being given more than usual attention by the other stripper.

I'd never been inside a strip joint before and was taking it all in. The atmosphere was electric and if we couldn't pick up a couple of guys here then there was no hope for us. However, we had to ensure they were married guys. I suspected that anyone weari9ng a wedding ring would be married, and also many of those not wearing a ring, as they may have removed them before coming out in the usually vain hope that that could pick up someone interesting and sexy. Well, they could; we were here. We headed to the bar and sat on the high stools, exposing many of our assets due the brevity of our clothing.

It took only a couple of minutes before two guys sauntered over to the bar and sat beside us, asking us what we were drinking.

"Nothing, yet," replied Gloria, "You buying?"

They guys jumped at this opportunity, imagining they were in control and were picking us up instead of the other way around. They ordered drinks for us and them, then began chatting us up, asking names, how long we were staying here, and other safe subjects. The names they gave were Hank and Jed; I doubt they were their real names as it sounded too much like a bad western. We told them our real names as we saw no point in hiding those; we didn't have husbands who might object to cellphone calls from strange men; I didn't have a man and Stan wouldn't mind at all.

It turned out these guys were both married, and we cut short their tale of woe about how bad their married lives were. There are two sides to every story and frankly we didn't care. What was more interesting was that they were on a guys' only break while their wives were away together also. It sounded like the wives could well be up for some extramural activity as well wherever they went.

As the night progressed, the music became louder, the acts more daring and the clientele more inebriated, our two paramours became bolder, asking us to dance, holding us close to them as they moved around the crowded floor. There were so many people there that free movement was impossible so most dancing occurred by simply juggling on one spot, which suited us just fine. As we jiggled together both Gloria and I were able to reach down and unzip our men's trousers, reaching in and caressing their hard cocks and fleshy balls. Hank, who I was dancing with, lifted my hem at the front and explored my tiny panties, insinuating his fingers inside to finger fuck my sopping pussy. As he did this I leant against him, feeling the wonderful sensations his strong fingers were creating. I could so easily just cum right there, I thought. Why not? I released his cock and placed both arms around him, laid my head on his chest. Closed my eyes and surrendered to the throbbing music, his warmth and strength and his insistent fingers inside me. It took a very short time before I came, right there on the dance floor, holding myself upright by my arms around him as my knees weakened and the sounds faded slightly. I regained my full senses and he whispered into my ear that he wanted to take me home to their hotel.

I looked around and saw Gloria in almost the same condition I was, judging by the glimpses I got of her split skirt parted by Jed's hand, and the way she was supporting herself against Jed. Carefully we made our way across the floor, avoiding other couples where possible, until we were next to them. Hank and Jed had a quick discussion and then suggested we should both go with them to their hotel room. We agreed. We stopped dancing and made out way out the door. I noticed Gloria wink at the doorman and give him an air kiss as we walked past, his eyes following us until we were out of sight around a corner. Once out of the main street Jed stopped and took Gloria in his arms, kissing her hard on the mouth. Not to be outdone, Hank and I did the same, the interlude lasting a minute or two, then they hurried us to their car. Jed drove, Hank and I sat on the back. Gloria unzipped Jed's trousers and released his hard cock, then bent down and gave him head as he drove. Hank and I wasted no time in exploring each other's genitalia, Hank wanting me to sit on his cock which I refused to do, telling him to be patient. It was only a short drive to their hotel where we parked the car in an underground carpark and travelled by elevator to their suite.

They were in a two bedroom apartment, with a queen bed in each bedroom, obviously hoping for the two spare sleeping places to be filled, as they were tonight. They poured us drinks and we reclined on the lounge couches, continuing our sex play and discussions. After a short time Jed left Gloria and came over to Hank and I.

"Swap?" asked Jed.

"Sure," replied Hank, vacating his place alongside me.

They were about the same age, had been mates for years, had married good friends, had swapped wives on occasions, although their wives didn't like that as they came from a strong religious background, and now there was hardly any sex. I could see why. I kissed Jed and together we stood and began stripping each other right there in the lounge in front of Gloria and Hank. They watched our show and once we were both naked, clapped us, then stood to put on a similar show for us while we continued to caress each other sexily. Once they were both naked, Hank asked Jed who he wanted to fuck first. I felt like I was at a cattle auction, but quickly got over it when Hank chose me. We swapped partners again and Hank led me to his room.

"One thing I insist on," I said firmly, "If you want to fuck me, and I hope you do, then you'll use a condom."

Hanks face fell slightly, but he agreed and pulled a box from the drawer. I opened the pack and pulled one onto his huge hard cock, then wet it with my mouth, then lay on the bed, legs wide apart.

"Good to go," I told him.

He wasted no time in lying on me and pushing his cock into my very wet and ready cunt. For several minutes we fucked like rabbits and then I came hard on his cock, my body convulsing after several hours of teasing build-up. Somehow he restrained himself and did not cum, but waited until I had finished, then began again, pushing into me hard, grinding his cock against my clit just as I like it best. In a few minutes he approached his orgasm and came hard. Although I missed the feeling of his cum spurting in me, the sensation was exquisite and pushed me into my second orgasm for the evening. We lay together, panting, cuddling, for a long time afterwards as his cock slowly softened. At one stage he sat up, pulled off the condom and wiped his cock, before lying down again with me. Together we slept.

Next morning I awoke and heard sounds in the next room. I reached for Hank but he was nowhere to be found, so I climbed out of bed, used the bathroom, then looked into Jed's room. Hank was fucking Gloria with Jed caressing and squeezing her ample breasts. Once he saw me though he came over and kissed me good morning.

"You want to fuck?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah," I replied, "Gotta condom?"

Jed reached into a drawer and found one, pulled it onto his hard cock and wrapped his arms around me as he lifted me and laid me on the bed alongside Hank and Gloria. He went to lie on me but I moved and pulled him down so he was flat on his back, his cock waving in the air. I straddled him and slowly eased down, his cock filling me but not quite as much as Jed had last night. As we began a slow rhythmic movement Gloria came beneath Hank, rocking the bed as she convulsed with her massive orgasm. Hank lay as still as possible on top, focussing on keeping himself in Gloria and them both on the bed. Jed and I watched the sexy scene until Gloria stopped moving and Hank could continue his movements once again. After a few minutes of fucking Jed's cock I felt that I was ready to cum as well so I sped up the tempo, leant forward a little to increase the friction against my clit and came hard, throwing my head back, pushing my breasts forward to allow Jed to twist and squeeze my nipples, I writhed in ecstasy on his hard cock. I sensed rather that saw that Hank and Gloria were watching me, just as I had watched her, then I relaxed again, my initial urgent need sated, and continued fucking Jed.

It took several more minutes before he was ready to cum. Gloria and Hank had also timed their finale to fit with us, so when we were ready, so were they and we had a massive group cum with all four of us cumming at the same time. How we stayed on the bed I don't know; it was like being on the deck of a small boat in a typhoon. I felt Jed's hot cum squirt into me, wishing he didn't have to wear a condom, as I went to heaven and back, my body writhing and shuddering uncontrollably. I listened to Gloria's keening wail as her orgasm took over her body, as mine was doing for me, and then we all came down from our highs. Hank and I rolled off our partners and we all lay panting on the bed, side by side. Jed and I were caressing each other, as were Hank and Gloria, but as an aftermath not a prelude.

We must have been there for half an hour, just lying there, loving each other, when a cellphone rang. Hank climbed over Gloria to answer it.

"Hello, darling,"

"Yeah, Jed and I were just getting breakfast. A great day here too sweetheart."

"No, a very quiet evening, nothing much happening at all. Had a few drinks and an early night."

"Honey, of course not. You know I'd never cheat on you, sweetheart."

There was a knock on the door. Jed quickly threw on a pair of shorts and opened it. Two women stood there and once the door was open, they both stormed inside. Hank looked up from the phone call and went white. Trish turned off her phone and slapped Hank across the face, while Jessie did much the same to Jed, both women berating their husbands for being unfaithful. Gloria and I pulled the covers over ourselves and waited, thankful that the wrath of the wives was for their husbands, not us. Finally it was our turn and the two jilted lovers let rip at us, calling us home wreckers, whores, sluts and more. We tried to get a word in but no chance, so we lay there and took it, thankful that it was verbal, not physical. Finally it was over and they pulled off the covers, exposing us in all our naked glory, told us we had three minutes to dress and get out.