The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were dressed in two minutes and out the door soon after, a blown kiss and a wave to Hank and Jed all we were permitted. The two guys stood there, totally humiliated and fearful of the consequences of their one night stand. They looked so downcast, naked, sweaty, with full condoms hanging off deflated cocks. Talk about caught in the act!

We walked off down the street towards Gloria's cabana, silent for the first little while until Gloria got an attack of the giggles. It was contagious and very soon we were both holding each other laughing fit to burst. We got some strange looks from passing joggers and walkers; two young women dressed in cocktail dresses, hair in disarray, no makeup, holding each other and laughing their heads off. One walker asked what we were on, commenting that he needed some too.

Eventually we arrived back at the cabana and Gloria unlocked the door and walked in. Stan was in the kitchen, cock cage still in place, fixing breakfast. Gloria walked up to him and gave him a hug and kiss.

"Good morning darling," he said once his lips were free, "How was your night out?"

Gloria told him in lurid detail about us picking up, or being picked up by, Jed and Hank and the fun we'd had together during the night and morning. Then between giggles and laughs, she told of their discovery by their wives a short time ago .

"Oh, so that's why you two smell like you've spent the night as star attractions in a brothel," commented Stan.

"Yeah, I guess so. We both need showers. Coming, Mandy?"

Fortunately there was a large shower and plenty of hot water in the cabana. We showered together, each washing the other's pussy and breasts particularly well, each bringing the other to orgasm as we did so. Body wash makes an excellent lubricant. It was wonderful to just rub our bodies together, to feel our breasts rub over each other's breasts, pull our ass cheeks to press our pussies against each other, but after half an hour of this the hot water ran out so we turned off the tap and stepped out into the steamy room, collected a towel each and walked naked and dripping into the lounge.

The sight of two naked, dripping wet sexy women was too much for Stan. His cock started to grow rapidly inside the cage, and this, of course, caused him severe pain due to the shortness of the cage and the tightness of the band holding it in place. The more he swelled, the tighter the band became, slowing or stopping blood from leaving his cock, causing him excruciating agony.

"Honey, please take my cage off so I can fuck you," he begged.

Gloria laughed. "What makes you think I want to be fucked? I came twice with Jed last night, twice with Hank this morning, once with Mandy in the shower, why do I need you to fuck me? What you mean is that you're in pain and want to get your rocks off. If you'd cum in me yesterday you wouldn't be in this predicament now."

I watched this interchange with interest, feeling a little sorry for Stan, as it was mainly because of me he was in this situation, but also feeling a little horny, although that seemed to be a constant state these days.

"Come on, Mandy, let's get dressed, have breakfast and see what's happening out in the big wide world," suggested Gloria.

We dressed in the bedroom, Gloria choosing some of her clothes for me and carefully inserting a bullet in my pussy and I one in hers, giving each other the remotes. Then we ate breakfast, we both kissed Stan goodbye, telling him to be a good boy and not to pick up any bikini clad waifs off the beach. He stared at us glumly as we left, his trapped cock having subsided slightly but still causing him pain.

"He'll be rarin' to go tonight," said Gloria as we walked down the street to the shopping mall.

I had some money in my small handbag that I'd had with me on the beach but still felt the need to go home and collect more clothes, money and the other bits and pieces a girl needs. We agreed to browse for a while then we'd both head back to my place. After browsing for a while Gloria led me to an adult shop selling all kinds of sexy and kinky things. We were browsing through there in separate aisles when I felt my bullet come to life and begin vibrating at a moderate rate. Mmmm, that's nice, I thought, feeling myself begin to turn on with vibes in my pussy as I browsed a sea of sex toys. I turned the remote in my pocket on to give Gloria some stimulation.

Browsing became much more interesting. We would slowly adjust each other's stimulation up and down as we wandered through the aisles. Then she turned mine to what must have been full speed. I briefly wondered what she'd seen to cause this, then the sensations began to overcome my muscle control and I had to hold onto a stand to support myself as waves of erotic sensations pulsed through me. My final act before I came hard was to turn Gloria's bullet to high. Then I felt my orgasm wash over me as I held the pole tightly for support.

Once the initial orgasm faded, I looked around for Gloria and found her two aisles away, holding a pole and moaning quietly. I waited until she had finished then turned her bullet off, feeling her do the same for me. Whew. These things are fun, I thought. I then went to her and we recovered fully together.

"What caused you to do that?" I asked.

"Oh, I saw a vibrating device that fits on a man's cock and stimulates him even when he's soft. So it means you could fit it to a guy and he'd cum and cum and cum until he couldn't cum any more, but it would still be stimulating him. Don't you think Stan would love that? Imagine doing it to him each night. He wouldn't want us and we could just play and cum together."

"Not a good idea," I said, thinking of a life without a cock in me, just with a vibrator. I liked being fucked and I liked a cock in me and I liked a guy cumming in me; I wasn't ready to sacrifice all that. But then, I also didn't have a husband who picked up strays on the beach.

"I like being fucked by a cock, so if you want to simply use machines for your sex then go ahead, but I want a living, cumming spurting cock in me thanks."

Gloria looked at me and I saw almost a look of betrayal in her eyes. I then realized that she was a lesbian who only put up with a man because it was the socially acceptable thing to do, but who far preferred women. It was her who Stan had picked me up for, not him. The realization hit me hard and I felt I needed to confront her, but this was not the place.

"However," I smiled to soften my words, "If you want to buy one for Stan I think he'd love it and it would be great fun to watch after you take off his cage and fit the vibrator. Once he'd cum several times and was dry, then we could try stimulating him and see what happened."

Gloria smiled back, then chuckled. "Yes, a good idea. I'll get it. I'd like to buy us something too. I saw this interesting double dildo made especially for female lovers. It has two dildos hinged together at the bases so each of us could have a dildo and make love together, each controlling the speed of the other. I'm going to get that too.

Gloria took both items to the counter and paid for them. The man behind the counter looked us over carefully.

"You two lovers?" he asked.

Gloria confirmed we were.

"Waste of good woman flesh," he said, "What you need is a good man to show you what fucking's all about. Then you wouldn't need these fancy artificial pricks. And what's the man vibrator for anyway?"

"My husband," said Gloria.

"Poor bugger. Married to a lesbo bitch like you and having to cum with a toy. You ladies got a few minutes?"

"Yes," replied Gloria nervously, "Why?"

The shopkeeper turned the sign in the window to 'Closed' and locked the door.

"Because I'm very willing to show you what a real fuck is. Come with me out to the back room."

We looked nervously at each other the decided there were two of us to one of him, so fooled ourselves into thinking we were probably reasonably safe. We followed him and he led us to a grubby room with a king size bed in the middle.

"Get your panties off and I'll show you how it's done properly," he said.

Gloria glanced at me but if she was anything like me the sexiness of the situation overwhelmed any sense of propriety or even disgust at the environment. She did as she was told, panties off, bullet out, skirt up and lay on her back on the bed, legs bent, knees apart, her wet pussy winking at the salesman. He'd pulled his trousers down around his ankles and was about to mount her when she told him to stop.

"You must wear a condom," she said emphatically.

"Real men don't wear condoms," he stated scathingly, "This here pecker's been in all sorts of holes and never wears a condom."

"No condom, no fuck," said Gloria closing her legs and preparing to push him away.

"Ok, hang on a tick," he replied, pulling up his trousers and heading into the shop. He came back a few seconds later with a box of condoms - Mickey Mouse ones! - dropped his trousers again, pulled on a condom and waved it at Gloria so its ears wobbled.

"Here it comes," he said as he lay between her legs and forced his cock into her. Fortunately she was well lubricated from her recent bullet cum and he was able to penetrate on the first thrust. He moved in and out quickly and unfeelingly, grunting with each thrust, until he was ready to cum, when he simply thrust hard and spurted his cum, probably filling Mickey's ears. After a few seconds he withdrew and waved his still-hard cock in my direction.

"You next," he said, indicating I should lie down next to Gloria.

"No way," I said as I moved towards the door. I noticed that Gloria was pulling on her panties and she grabbed her handbag which contained her purchases, and together we ran for the door, unlocking it and we were on the street again before the shopkeeper had even removed Mickey and pulled up his trousers.

"What a pig," said Gloria as she looked back into the shop distastefully. "I guess it takes all types."

"Yeah, at least Stan's sweet, gentle and caring," she said thoughtfully, "Maybe I've been too hard on him. After all, before you arrived on the scene we hadn't had sex for eight days, so I guess he felt really horny. How do you think I should make it up to him?"

"Well, for a start you could release him from his cage. That seems to be needlessly cruel especially as he hasn't hurt you in any way, has he?"

"No, he's always been good to me, but I still prefer women to men, that's the problem."

"And I prefer men to women. However, I still like women. Do you two want to split up at all or do you want to stay together?"

"Stay together. We've got far more in common than we have differences."

They walked on for a while, Gloria obviously deep in thought.

"Tell you what," said Gloria at length, "What say you joined our marriage. I've heard of polyamory where there are two guys and one woman, or vice versa, and some of those relationships seem to work well. If you joined us in a polyamorous relationship I could have sex with you, which would keep me happy, you and Stan could have sex together, which would keep you both happy, and Stan and I would be living together which would keep us happy. What do you say to that?"

I thought about that for a while as we walked towards the cabana. It would mean a change in lifestyle, moving house, changing my job, but it would also mean I wouldn't need to search for a man, although I probably could if I wanted to, and I would have sex with Stan, which I enjoyed, and I could have sex with Gloria, which I also enjoyed. Hell, I'd even be willing to have Stan's baby if he wanted me to. I couldn't really see a downside to the whole proposal.

"Yes," I said, "Yes, yes, yes. It sounds a wonderful idea. Thank you, Gloria."

I threw my arms around her and hugged her in the middle of the street.

"Hey, not so fast," she said. "We'll have to run it past Stan too. He may not agree."

"Yeah right! I'm certain he'll agree. Let's go and ask him."

We walked faster, skipping the visit to my house, and arrived at the cabana a few minutes later, bursting through the door and confronted Stan, who was sitting disconsolately on the couch watching eye candy on television. He flicked the set off as we approached.

We sat either side of him and he could sense something was brewing. Gloria took the key from around her neck and unlocked Stan's cock cage, loosening the fastenings and removing it. His cock immediately became semi-hard.

"Honey," began Gloria, "I'm sorry I was unkind to you and locked up your cock. We've got an idea that you may be interested in. You know how you get so sexually frustrated because I don't really have enough sex with you because I prefer women."

"Yes, sweetheart," he replied, waiting for the bombshell.

"And you know how you love having sex with Mandy."

"Yes, sweetheart," he seemed to be paying more attention now.

"And you know how Bert, Greg and Sally have a polyamorous relationship and they all seem blissfully happy."

"Yes." Stan was smiling now, looking quickly from Gloria to me, putting one and one together and getting three.

"Well, we've been talking and we've come up with an idea. What if Mandy moved in with us as a polygamous partner? That way she and I could have sex together since I prefer women, you and she could have sex together since she prefers men and you seem to love fucking her. How's that for a plan?"

Stan turned to Gloria and kissed her deeply. "Darling, you're a genius."

He then turned to me and gave me a deep kiss also.

"Would you be willing to do that?" he asked.

"Yes, I would."

"Would you be willing to let me make love with you and would you be willing to make love with Gloria?"

"Ooohhh, yes. Most definitely."

He stopped for a few seconds, then continued.

"And would you be willing to let me make you pregnant and have babies for me?"

"Oh yes, sweetheart, I'd love to have your babies and raise them in this family."

"Welcome aboard, darling, welcome aboard."