The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy's corset modifications lead to fun for all.
10k words
4.6
19.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is fiction; all characters and situations are fictional and any relationship they may bear to any living or dead person is purely coincidental.

This is part 3 of a series which is better understood if Parts 1 and 2 are read first, but that is not essential.

The practises and behaviors of people in this story are not meant as examples for real life and are neither recommended nor necessarily condoned by the author.

***************************************

I held onto the bar above my head as Megan pulled on the laces of my brand new corset. While my waist had been a trim 26 inches while I was waiting tables a few weeks ago, it had expanded due to too little exercise and when Megan measured it this morning it was 28. I grunted as I felt the silky fabric press against those 28 inches, edging them smaller. I had tried Gloria's corset again since my first trial and was pleased with how it had looked on me, but I had been so looking forward to having my own so I could wear it for longer periods of time and allow it to train my waist, as I also trained it to fit me perfectly.

I felt Megan take in more slack on the laces, my abdomen being reshaped into a trimmer figure, the excess fleshiness seeming to squeeze onto my hips and into my breasts. I imagined what Stan would think of my new figure, how I would feel about the new me when I looked in the mirror and also how wonderful love making would be when Stan's huge hard cock entered me while I wore the constricting corset. I shivered involuntarily with excitement.

"Nearly there," said Megan as she tied off the upper laces. "There's about half an inch separation at top and bottom, which will close as your tissue repositions itself, and about one and a half inches in the middle, so you will be able to use this corset for a while, gradually tightening it to contract your waist. It should last you a few months depending on how serious you are about increasing the tension. After that we'll measure you again for a smaller corset so you will be able to shrink your waist even more. I understand a 21 inch is next and then a 17 inch, so we'll see how you go."

"I'd really like to get down to a 15 inch if possible," I gasped as she pulled still tighter on the lower laces.

"Yes, well, we'll see about that when the time comes. Maybe we'll do a 20 inch then a 16 inch if this all goes well. Fifteen, or even 16 inches of constriction could cause serious internal organ repositioning which may not be in your best interests. Time will tell. Right now you need to wear this one and allow your body to begin the adjustment process," cautioned Megan. "I suggest at first that you wear it for about eight hours a day, then you can step that up slowly until you're wearing it for 16 hours. It's important to allow your body some time for the skin to breathe otherwise it can cause skin irritations and you can become unwell."

Megan tied off the lower laces and I let go of the bar, standing and feeling how my first corset felt on me. I walked over to a mirror and looked at the gorgeous woman looking back at me. I placed my hands on my waist and checked how far I needed to go before my fingers touched; a long way it seemed, but that was my goal. Megan watched me closely.

"Walk about a bit and feel how that feels. Sometimes if it is too tight too soon you can feel some instability in your hip movement, in which case it's best to loosen the corset slightly and work up to that size a little slower."

I walked around and everything felt reasonably normal, so we were both pleased with that.

"Right, so you can now dress and you're good to go."

What did I want to wear, I wondered to myself.

"What would you recommend wearing over this corset?" I asked Megan.

"Well, you could wear the clothes you came in, but I guess you want to show it off, eh. Come with me and see what we can find."

I stuffed my street clothes into my bag and followed her to the elevator, travelling to the first floor which I remembered was the warehouse.

"It depends where you want to wear your corset. For normal street wear I suggest you need a small bra and some panties, covered by a normal dress. If you're into a bedroom scene then maybe a nippleless bra or just a shelf bra would be suitable, with a G string and or suspender belt and stockings. If you're going out for the evening and need semi-formal wear you could wear a bolero top which would cover your shoulders and breasts and come down just below the top of your corset, then you could wear a skirt from your waist down, with or without undergarments, leaving your corset visible from your hips to the bottom of the bolero. But of course if you wanted to wear a full dress that's also fine. This one does not have a modesty panel at the back as that can tend to bunch up, so unless it's tightly closed your spine will be visible. So a bolero top and skirt would give you quite a risqué look and would be certain to turn a few male heads."

I looked down at the pale peach coloured satin of the corset, thinking it would be a pity to cover that up, and browsed the catalogue rather than walking the miles of shelving, selecting a matching bolero top and a black skirt. Megan retrieved these from the shelves and helped me into them. I looked at myself in a mirror and adjusted the top so it showed a bit more cleavage.

"That looks fine to me," I said to Megan, "Thank you for your time and expertise. Now to go and surprise Stan."

We travelled together in the public elevator to the top floor then used Megan's door to enter Stan's office. He was seated at his desk poring over paperwork and looked up as the door opened, then stood and came to greet me with a kiss before holding me at arm's length and looking me up and down.

"Wow! You look scrumptious; good enough to eat," he enthused. "Did Megan sort out this outfit for you?"

"She suggested the concept and I selected the items. We make a good team it seems."

"Yes, you do," replied Stan thoughtfully. "Anyway, what's under it? Something exciting, I have no doubt."

"Well, it's a case of what you see is what you get," I replied with a grin.

"You're joking! Aren't you?"

Stan reached under my short skirt, feeling for panties and came away with damp fingers. He then peered inside my bolero top, pulling it aside gently until he'd uncovered my nipple, and let out a low whistle.

"You're not joking. Well, I think this needs a bit more investigation, don't you Megan? Would like to assist us please."

Megan, Stan and I walked over to the couch on the far wall. This couch was against the landscape window which looked out across the city to the mountains beyond. It gave a feeling of open exposure, as though you could see the whole world -- and they could all see you. Stan sat on the couch leaving Megan and I standing facing the couch and window.

"Megan, can you strip this luscious creature out of everything except her corset please?" requested Stan.

Megan did this, slowly and lovingly removing the two items of clothing so recently donned and draping them over a chair. Once I stood corseted and otherwise naked before Stan, he reached out and indicated that I should spread my legs. Once they were wide apart he ran his fingers through my sopping trench, then smelt them before licking them clean of my juices.

"Mmmm, you smell and taste delicious. Can you please strip Megan now, darling."

I was overjoyed to have the pleasure of doing this and slowly, carefully and sexily stripped her of all her clothing, leaving her standing naked and beautiful alongside me. I felt very exposed and guessed Megan felt even more exposed as we stood in front of the clear glass for the entire world to see, should they choose to look.

"Thank you, sweethearts," said Stan, "Mandy, please lie on your back on the couch with your ass on the edge and feet spread widely on the floor."

I positioned myself, my open pussy being lifted upwards by my position, an offering to both Megan and Stan. I briefly wondered who would be first to sample my tasty morsel.

"Megan, can you please eat Mandy to orgasm."

Megan knelt between my legs and grinned at me as she licked her lips in obvious delight at having such a sweet feast to sample. She lowered her mouth to my pussy, kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling on all my tender juicy offerings so openly displayed. I glanced at Stan and noticed that his eyes were glued to the scene before him, his hand gently stroking his huge exposed cock. Oh how I wanted that inside me right now. The thought of it nestling so tightly inside my wide open love tunnel, of the sensations I would feel as it moved back and forth inside me, stimulating my millions of nerve endings and sending wonderfully sensuous feelings through my body, sent shivers down my spine, causing the soles of my feet and palms of my hands to tingle, jolting me towards my inevitable orgasm. I was aware of how close I was, of my panting, my inability to control the shudders of delight pulsing through my body. I heard myself gasping as I approached my release, and then I felt Megan's teeth grip my clit and bite it painfully. It was simultaneously the most painful and most erotic feeling I had ever felt and it pushed me over the edge. I was there, screaming my lungs out, writhing on the couch as Megan sought to follow my convulsive movements to maintain the tight grip she had on my clit with her lips and teeth.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" I bellowed as much in pain as in ecstasy.

It was over; I felt Megan let go of my clit and soothingly lick it gently with her tongue. I wondered if there was much blood, if it indeed was still attached to my body. I partly sat up to look and was relieved to see that there was no sign of blood and it was sitting there, engorged and beautiful as always.

Megan grinned at me as she caressed my corset-clad form. I grinned back, the pain she caused already forgotten, already forgiven. Stan sat and watched us as he continued to gently stroke his massive cock, precum drooling from the opening.

"Megan, lie on your back on the couch please, knees bent and wide apart."

Megan hastened to obey. When she was positioned to Stan's satisfaction, he asked me to kneel on the couch and service Megan with my mouth. I did this, taking pleasure in kneeling between her feet and tonguing, kissing, licking and nibbling at Megan's tasty pussy. As I did this I felt Stan move behind me on his knees and felt his cock head at the entrance to my love tunnel. I was already sopping wet and his cock was lubricated with his precum so he wasted no time on preliminaries and slowly pushed his cock into me to the hilt, his tight balls pressing against my clit.

Once we were all in final positions I began eating Megan seriously, hearing her gasps of joy, her sighs as I stimulated a particularly sensitive spot, feeling her unconscious tremblings, shudderings and writhings as my oral stimulation aroused her. Before long she was moving her hips in fucking motions gently, pressing upwards against my mouth, seeking yet more stimulation. I sensed that she was getting close and was determined to give as good as I had received. I moved my mouth to her clit, replacing my tongue in her entrance with two fingers which I moved in and out while I sucked her clit into my mouth.

Meantime I had been feeling Stan fucking me, pressing his huge cock completely into the end of my vagina, past my cervix, then withdrawing it almost completely, time and again, long, slow strokes that gradually became faster as his arousal grew. His cock in my constricted belly felt tighter than usual, there seemed to be greater friction, more pressure, more stimulation. I wondered what it would feel like to be fucked with a 15 inch waist and became even more determined to try it. His movements were pushing me close to my orgasm but I was determined that I would wait until he came so I could cum feeling his hot juices being injected into the end of my vagina.

We all progressed rapidly towards our orgasms. I wondered what it would be like if we all came together; would each individual sensation be lost in a joint orgasmic experience? I decided it would be fun to find out so decided to wait until Stan came before biting Megan's clit to cause her to cum, knowing my own orgasm would also occur due to the hot injection I would receive from Stan.

I didn't have long to wait. Stan's movements became faster, more erratic, his breathing quickened, as did mine both from arousal and constriction, and Megan was writhing beneath my tongue, lips, teeth and fingers. I felt Stan's tell-tale tensing, knowing that he was going to spurt in a few seconds, so I bit Megan's clit, hard enough to hurt like hell but not enough to draw blood from the sensitive organ. Megan screamed and her body convulsed at the same time as I felt the hot rush of Stan's sperm inside me, which pushed me over the edge, my scream being muffled by Megan's muff.

Together the three of us convulsed, shuddered, writhed and moved uncontrollably. I released Megan's clit after a few seconds, still wary of causing permanent damage, my own body shuddering from my orgasm as I felt Stan relax and lean over my back, reaching around and caressing my breasts.

It was over in a few moments and we extricated ourselves from the triple entanglement, finally ending up sitting on the edge of the couch, Stan's cum leaking out of my sloppy pussy. We kissed each other and caressed each other lovingly.

"Well, I guess we can say that corset's been christened now," commented Stan at length. "How did it feel, honey?"

It felt great. I seemed to feel more sensation and pressure inside. I can't wait to experience that with smaller corsets."

"Just take it slowly," advised Megan. "That was such fun. Thank you both."

"Mmmm, thank you, Megan," said Stan, "You've looked after Mandy really well. Thanks for that."

"My pleasure," replied Megan, "I think we all look after each other actually. I hope this isn't the last time we have a threesome together."

Stan and I agreed. We all stood, used the washroom attached to Stan's office to clean ourselves up then dressed again and Megan returned to her secretarial duties, with a kiss for each of us before she left.

"That was such fun, darling," I told Stan. "Thank you for the corset and wonderful service."

"Hmmm, I could thank you in exactly the same words. See you tonight, darling."

We kissed and I left, using the private elevator to return to street level where I caught a bus and returned home uneventfully. As I entered our home Gloria came to greet me.

"What took you so long?" she asked, "I've been waiting for you so I can see what your corset's like. Oh, also so we can eat lunch together, but the corset's the first priority."

"Well, you can see it now," I said, spinning slowly around to show my tight body off to her.

"You came home like that, with no dress covering your corset? You were game, daring or stupid, I'm not sure which."

"Try sexy," I suggested with a grin.

"Yeah, that too, I grant you. Anyway, how about dropping the top and skirt and let's see the real you."

I did this quickly and again Gloria was surprised I wore no panties.

"You know, I think we could build in panties to corsets, but make them adjustable and call them crotch straps rather than panties. They could have busks at the front or back and the other end would have laces so they could be tightened also. Can you imagine tight lacing your pussy? Of course you could also have additional things like plugs and dildos, and maybe vibrators, which could be held in place as well."

"Those are all good ideas. What a devious mind you have! We'll have to discuss them with Stan when he returns."

"And Megan," I replied, "I'm sure she'd be interested in things like that too."

"Yes, probably. Anyway, you didn't tell me why it took you so long to come home."

So we sat down over a late lunch and I told Gloria about the morning's adventure in Stan's office. While I was telling her she became quite aroused, stroking her pussy and spreading her lube over her lips and clit. By the time I'd finished and lunch was eaten, she was almost panting.

"You bit each other's clits? Darling, please make me cum; please bite my clit," she begged me.

I took her hand and we lay on the reclining sofa outside and made love together in the sunshine, the warmth of its rays adding a special sensation to our lovemaking as I brought her to two orgasms, the second one by biting her clit, and she brought me to yet another. The afternoon merged into evening and the temperature dropped so we returned inside and put on house coats over whatever we chose to titillate Stan with when he arrived home. Needless to say it worked and after dinner Stan rose to the occasion once more and made gentle sweet love to both Gloria and I, while we also pleasured each other. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep, sexually sated temporarily, our bodies entwined together lovingly.

*****************************

The next week was interesting. I wore my corset for eight to nine hours each day and Gloria laced it for me while also teaching me how to lace it myself by feel. She said that once I reached a stable size the corset could probably stay laced and I'd be able to use the busks instead of having to relace it each time. After she laced me into it she measured the gap at the top, base and maximum at my waist. I'm really pleased because my waist maximum has reduced from its original 1½ inches to ¾ inch after only six days. That's halved, and I don't feel unduly squashed. My body really must be changing. The corset feels more comfortable as well, seeming to conform to my body shape rather than having to battle with it to keep its shape.

The other exciting thing is that I went in to see Megan and discuss the crotch strap idea with attached toys. She thought it was an excellent option and fitted some busks to the back of my corset with some eyelets in the front, pointing out that I would need to be able to undo and redo the lacing myself so it would be best in the front. She then took some measurements and told me she'd make a couple of straps, so we discussed what they could look like. I collect them later today. Exciting!!

*****************************

"Hi, Mandy," greeted Megan, casting her eyes over my corset-clad body, with a brief top tied beneath my breasts and a frilly skirt below my corset, reaching half way to my knees and looking like the merest breath of wind would blow it up and expose everything underneath, which wasn't very much. The bulk of the skirt emphasized the narrowness of my waist. "You look hot in that outfit, and I'm not talking temperature."

"Yeah, you like it? I've found it's quite an eye magnet for guys. Even elderly guys gaze longingly after me and I find it amusing how their wives react."

"I'll bet. Guys just never learn, eh. Such fun and so easy to tease. Anyway, I'm sure you'll feel even more like teasing guys once you see what I've got for you."

As she spoke she was coming from behind her desk and after a hug, she spun me around and looked at the gap at the back of the corset.

"You're doing well with your training," she commented, "I can see we'll have to make your next one in a week or so at this rate."

"Yes, I'm very pleased how it's going too. It feels good also, which I think is important. I also love making love with Stan wearing this. It feels so beautifully tight inside."

She escorted me to the lift and we headed to the warehouse floor. We walked straight to the back fitting area and Megan asked me to remove my panties. I raised my skirt to show I wasn't wearing any.

"Hmmm, you're really tempting fate, or tempting a gust of wind anyway." Megan brought over a few strips of fabric. "I've made some crotch straps which should fit onto your corset. Some are elastic, of various thicknesses, while some are non-stretch satin and one is something else, which I'll show you later. Try this one."