The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. So you'll be fun in bed tonight I guess."

"You guess right, mister. Like I'm not usually?"

"Oh yes, you are usually, but tonight should be special."

We sat and drank our drinks, continuing our caresses of each other, until eventually it was bed time.

"Stand up, Mandy," instructed Gloria.

I stood and stepped in front of her. She turned off the control unit then undid the front of the crotch strap and removed the vibrator and dildo, then I unclipped the rear of the crotch strap and unclipped the corset at the front. I looked at the narrow gap between the back laced edges, thinking there was so little to go. Maybe tomorrow I could get the edges to touch. Once the corset and strap were removed I felt the now normal relief as my body was able to expand slightly. I looked down at my waistline, noting with pleasure how even without the corset I was developing quite a small waist. How would I look when I could wear a 15 inch corset, I wondered.

Gloria ran her hand up the inside of my thighs and inserted her thumbs into my vaginal entrance, still gaping from the dildo. She used her hands to part my thighs wider.

"You did this to Terri, I believe," she said as she spread her thumbs apart, stretching my entrance wider. "Now it's your turn."

She spent several minutes opening me widely then used a tube of lube to lubricate her right hand, bunched her fingers and thumb as I had and inserted her hand into my vagina. It felt wonderful. She pushed quite hard and I could feel her hand slowly sliding inside me until it went with a rush once it was past the widest point. I looked down as her fingers touched the end, seeing that she was buried inside me to her wrist. I then felt her clench her hand in a fist, just as I had done. The sensations were exquisite, a stretching like I'd never felt. I found myself wondering if this is what having a baby was like. Once she had made a fist she moved her hand up and down inside me, pushing in until she pressed hard against the end, then pulling out until her knuckles, the widest part, were at the entrance. It felt wonderfully sexy, wonderfully nasty. I suddenly realized how much I had changed since I met Stan as a naïve girl on the beach. I decided I liked the changes.

Gloria fist-fucked me slowly for several minutes, opening and closing her hand to enlarge me still more. Through the waves of arousal that washed over me, but never quite enough for me to cum, I wondered how it would feel to insert a balloon and blow it up inside me. Something to try later, I decided. Eventually she tired of her sport and removed her hand, offering it to me to lick clean, which I did. I was surprised how sweet I tasted. She then stood up and prepared to leave.

"She's all yours, darling," she said to Stan, "I've got an appointment in bed with a vibrating dildo. Hope to see you there too." Gloria bent down and kissed Stan and then left the room.

Stan looked at me then grinned. "You Ok with fisting?" he asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, what did you have in mind?"

"Ah, that would be telling," he replied as he greased both hands. "Lie yourself down on the couch and spread your legs as widely as you can."

I did as he bid, feeling my pussy as it spread widely for him, feeling how large it was inside after having been spread by Gloria. It must be like this after a baby, I guessed. Stan knelt between my legs, which were spread along the edge of the couch seat cushion, and bent forward to kiss my prominent clit. Then, while still sucking on my clit, I felt him press the tips of his fingers between my lips and wriggle them inside my gaping opening. He pushed harder, his fingers moving into me relatively easily due to the amount I had been stretched by Gloria. (Would I ever return to my small tight entrance, I wondered.) I felt his fingers going in further and felt my entrance stretching still more, further than Gloria had stretched it, but then, I reasoned, he had a bigger hand than Gloria. I felt it stretch at the widest part then his hand seemed to go in quickly, almost as though I was sucking him inside me. His fingers touched the end and he stopped.

"How's that feel?" he asked me, holding still in me.

"Yeah, I feel very full but I guess that's because your hand's bigger than Gloria's."

"True, but it might also be because I have both my hands in you," he grinned, "Have a look."

I lifted my head and peered at my pussy, seeing both his hands inside me up to his wrists. Omigod! I would never have imagined that this was even possible, let alone able to be done without terrible pain, yet here it was, and all I felt was sexy.

"Wow, that's great. Can you stretch it still more? It feels awesome and I want to see how big I can get. I hope I'll return to normal shape after a while though."

"Yes, to both, I'll stretch you more if you want and yes you'll return to normal shape quite quickly, especially if you keep up the Kegels."

I felt one hand closing to a fist, spreading me apart even further inside, then he wrapped his other hand around that fist making a ball inside me that would be about the size of a baby's head, I guessed. He then moved that in and out of me while I watched his wrists appear and disappear. The widest part at his knuckles stayed inside me all the time, travelling from almost the end to the entrance, then back again. Interestingly I noticed that it didn't feel all that sexy; there was more a stretching feel than a stimulation sensation. He pushed fully inside then bent his head to take my clit between his lips, nibbling and sucking it while holding his hands still. That gave me the sensations I was craving and he continued doing that as I began writhing on his hands, feeling my breathing change as I rapidly approached my orgasm. I was close, really close, then he stopped, removing his delightful lips from my clit and holding his hands still inside me.

"Darling, I was nearly there," I wailed, "Please let me cum, please make me cum, honey."

He just sat back and grinned.

"You'll cum when I'm ready and you'll cum on my cock."

For the next twenty minutes at least he continued this torment, arousing me with his mouth on my clit until I was almost cumming, then stopping; keeping his hands inside me, moving them in and out, opening his fingers a little to stretch me further, then closing them again. Eventually he either tired of this game or he took pity on the shuddering wreck he was tormenting. He looked me in the eyes and slowly pulled his double fist out of me, stretching my entrance further than previously but certainly not overly painfully. With a pop his hands appeared and my entrance began the process of closing again. He again offered me his hands to clean up and I licked most of my copious fluids from them, then we went to the ensuite and showered together, stimulating each other still more as we soaped and washed each other.

Once we'd dried each other he kissed me deeply and carried me to bed, where Gloria was lying, panting, her vibrator turned off and discarded alongside her. Stan placed me on my back alongside her and kissed her gently.

"You all good, darling?"

"Oh yes. I just came three times and feel all cummed out. How 'bout you?"

"Yeah, great. Did something I've always wanted to do, I double fisted Mandy. Great fun for us both, but now she really needs to cum. Do you want to help?"

"Oh yes, that sounds like fun."

Stan placed two pillows under my ass which pushed my pussy high, making it easily accessible. Then he entered me with his rock hard cock. Gloria straddled my face, her pussy over my lips and lowered herself onto me. I began sucking and licking her juices from her orgasms and sucked her clit between my teeth, giving it a sharp nip just to show I was in control this time. In response she began kneading my tits hard, pulling, twisting and squeezing my nipples deliciously painfully. I felt surges of eroticism pulsing through my body as I felt Stan's cock plowing its furrow inside my very sloppy vagina. I tensed my muscles, trying to contract the walls so I could feel more sensations like when I wore my corset, and only partially succeeded. Down there the most stimulating part was the pressure Stan applied to my clit as he pushed fully into me, squeezing it hard between our pubic bones.

I felt myself approaching my orgasm, the high pitched keening wail from my mouth being mostly stifled by Gloria's pussy. I began writhing uncontrollably, rocking my hips sideways, fucking them up and down, I was nearly there, soooo close, yess, yesss, then my scream emerged as a muffled cry as I came hard, harder I think than ever before. All the frustrations, the build-ups and false starts were released in one great tumultuous orgasm that set my body shuddering, writhing, shaking and convulsing completely uncontrollably. I fought for air, partially suffocated by Gloria's pussy as I felt a stream of her fluids on my face, realizing she must have cum also. From somewhere in my consciousness I felt or sensed that Stan had also cum deep inside me as the heat and gooiness of his fluids augmented my already sopping vagina. I struggled to breathe, feeling suffocated by Gloria's pussy on my face as she relaxed, then I passed out.

I became aware that Gloria and Stan were lying one on each side of me, caressing me gently. I opened my eyes and noted the concerned looks on their faces, quickly replaced by relief that I was awake. I did a mental inventory of my body and found there were no serious pains and everything seemed to be functioning normally.

"Hi," I said quietly, "Thanks."

"You had us a bit worried," said Gloria.

"Yeah, well your pussy's great for suffocating people. I couldn't get enough air."

"I thought that might be the case," said Stan, "It's happened to me a couple of times also."

"Sorry, darlings," said a contrite Gloria.

"Well, I'm ready for sleep now, I think," I said, rousing myself in preparation for lying in a more comfortable position.

"No, not yet," said Gloria, "You've got a date first."

"A date? Who with?"

"Mr Vibe," replied Gloria, holding up her largest purple vibrating dildo.

Despite myself I felt sexy again immediately. If I'm not a nympho I don't know what one is. With no further ado, Gloria turned it on to full power and pressed it into my now nearly normal sized vagina. I immediately began responding to the vibes that pulsed through my pussy. Despite having just cum massively, I began to feel those sensations again and climbed the slope once more. As Gloria held the vibrator inside me, Stan began caressing my breasts in the most delightful manner, the sharp pain of his squeezing my poor maltreated nipples adding to the overall sensations that were pushing me rapidly towards the brink. I found I was panting already, hungering for my orgasm. I had no doubt I was addicted to orgasms, and I certainly didn't want any cure.

Before I could arrive at the peak a new sensation occurred. I felt Gloria place a vibrator with a different feel directly on my clit. I jumped at the unexpectedness of the new sensation, then I was there, rushing headlong into the glorious abyss of orgasm.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! YESSSS, OOOOHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

Again I felt completely out of control as my body convulsed under the sensations. This time there was no spurt in my vagina, no tensing of muscles as a hard cock was thrust deeper inside me, no, this time there was no stopping as soon as the orgasm hit. This time both vibrators continued their mechanical purring and stimulating right through the orgasm and out the other side. I came down from my high slightly, only to be met by myself returning to the peak as the stimulation and sensations continued then increased, then I was there once more, screaming out my orgasmic pleasure and agony for the world to hear, my body under the influence of some dreadful power which caused itself to move violently and experience unworldly sensations. Oh, stop, stop, please stop, please I need more, more, yes, yes, and again I fell into the abyss, again the painful pleasure, no let up, no rest, I'm falling, stop, stop, I need more, again I fall, endlessly, painlessly, painfully, terrifyingly, joyfully, stop, stop, I can't take more, I must have more I need . . . .

I gradually came back to waking consciousness, wondering at the dream I'd had. I could remember dreaming that I was falling endlessly and was cumming endlessly. Funny how my mind works. Then I became aware that the light was on and I tentatively opened one eye, then the other, blinking in the sudden brightness. Was I still asleep and only dreaming this? Was it real now or just a dream? How could I know?

"Welcome back," said a voice.

I turned my head and saw Gloria, then saw Stan on my other side, both sitting looking at me and grinning. So they were in my dream as well. How nice, how safe, how pleasant.

I felt them caressing my body, Stan kissing my lips.

"Hello," I croaked, then cleared my throat and tried again, a little better but I noticed my throat hurt a little and I spoke hoarsely.

"Hello. Are you Ok?" asked Gloria.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be? My voice sounds funny, that's all. What happened?"

"Don't you remember?" asked Stan.

"I remember having a wonderful but scary dream. Have I been asleep long? Why are we all awake at this time of night? It's late, isn't it?"

"Darling," began Gloria, gazing with concern into my eyes, "We used two vibrators on you and pushed you to cum continuously for several minutes. To begin with you screamed in ecstasy, then you seemed to lose the power of speech and you went into convulsions. That lasted for several minutes and then you passed out and remained unconscious for a while before waking up. Don't you remember that?"

I didn't answer for a long time, my mind processing what was a dream and what was reality. What if it was all reality? Maybe it was.

"I thought I had a dream, but maybe it all happened. That would explain why I feel so exhausted. I just want to sleep."

"Yes, darling, you sleep," said Stan gently. "In the morning you'll be fine. Goodnight sweetheart, I love you so much."

"And I love you too, darling," added Gloria.

They both snuggled in beside me and kissed me tenderly.

"Mmm, thank you. I love you both too," I replied as I drifted into a sound, dreamless sleep.