The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan fastened a strip of satin to the rear busks then came in front of me to lace it onto the eyelets. She pulled it reasonably tight and asked me how it felt. I felt it pushing onto my pussy lips and clit, compressing them deliciously.

"Not bad," I replied, "It could be a bit tighter if you like."

I felt it pull tighter, squeezing my clit, which by now was beginning to engorge due to the stimulation. It felt really nice.

"That's good thanks," I told Megan and watched her thread the laces through the eyelets and then tie them off.

"Go for a walk and see how it feels."

I did, feeling the satin rubbing over my clit and pussy lips with each step I took. Mmmm, that felt so good. I felt like running to see if I could make myself cum, but there really wasn't the space here; it would have to wait till later. Once I felt it was comfortable I asked what the others felt like.

"Well, that is a wide one and covers much of your vulva so it's like wearing panties. I've made a narrower one for you which is wide at the front and a thin strap at the back much like a G string. I'll fit that one now."

She removed the wide strap, which was similar to panties in the area it covered but felt very different because of its movement against my pussy and the ability to fasten it really tightly. She then fitted the rear of the narrow strap to the inner two busks, then brought the narrow part between my ass cheeks and attached it in front. It felt rather like wearing a tight G string and when I walked it rubbed nicely on my clit. The next one she attached was an elastic one which she pulled really tight.

"Is that too tight?" she asked.

"No, that feels great thanks."

Once it was tied off I walked with it and although it didn't rub across my clit as the others had, it felt really good as it put continuous pressure against my clitty and lips. Once I'd sampled the feeling of that one, Megan untied it and brought out an eight inch dildo which she lubed and inserted into my love tunnel. It felt good as my heightened awareness with trying the crotch straps had made me feel quite sexy. She then retied the elastic strap, which pressed onto the dildo holding it in position while allowing it to move slightly with each step. I tried pushing down with my muscles and felt it move out, then when I relaxed, move back in. This could be fun and was probably an excellent Kegel exercise. I passed this information on to Megan, who agreed with my diagnosis.

"I guess it would also be fun on a trampoline, especially with a weighted dildo," she grinned. "You can also use a smaller dildo or a plug in your ass which will operate the same way if you wanted to. The choice is up to you. Or you could use a remotely controlled vibrator in your pussy, which I'm sure you'd find a lot of fun. Now, I'll take that off and we have the final strap which I thought you'd like, knowing that you like pressure and a bit of erotic pain, it would seem."

Megan removed the dildo and strap and brought out a piece of half inch hawser-laid nylon rope which had a fitting on one end to allow it to fit to the busks. But how did the other end fit on, I wondered. Megan fitted the busks to the rear and then another fitting to the lacing eyelets at the front. She then fed the rope through from rear to front between my labia and directly over my clit, then fed the end through the hole in the front fitting and showed me that she could pull it upwards through the device and then it would lock. She also showed me the lever to push to release the rope from the device. Then she pulled it through until it was moderately tight and asked me how it felt.

"That's an interesting feeling," I replied, liking it already, "Can I pull it tighter?"

"Yes, just pull up on the end while holding the fastening block down and tighten it as much as you like. If you want it looser just push the release and start again."

I pulled it tighter, then went for a short walk, stopping every few steps to tighten it still more. The tighter it got the better it felt, rubbing between my lips and over the entrance, pressing against my clit. I wondered what this would feel like with a dildo in place and vowed to try it when I arrived home.

"This is fun," I said, "It feels great and by adjusting the tightness I can change the feel. Awesome! I think I'll wear this one home."

"I'm pleased you like it. I thought it could be just what you wanted. I can imagine it making boring parties a whole lot less boring." She grinned.

"Yes, and bus trips also I'd think. I can imagine the vibrations through the seat will be fun."

"True. Give me a call when you get home and let me know. Anyway, I've packaged it all up for you and thrown in a dildo, butt plug and vibrator so you should have a few days' worth of experimentation anyway. Have fun."

I gave her a hug and kiss, thanking her profusely for all the work she'd done for me. She shrugged it off as 'all part of the job', but I knew that technically it wasn't. Taking my bag of goodies we headed back to the elevator.

"Do you think Stan would like to see what I'm wearing?" I asked.

Megan gave me a smirk. "I'm sure he would. Why don't you go right up and surprise him."

"I will. Thank you again."

I went down to the carpark, changed elevators to his personal one, then went to his office, surprising him as I stepped through the doors from the elevator. He looked over his shoulder and a look of guilt crossed his face. His trousers were pooled around his ankles and he was leaning forward over somebody on the couch in front of the window.

"Hi, darling, I didn't know you were coming in today."

"That's fairly obvious," I replied, making sense of the clothing, limbs and torso lying across the couch in front of the picture window.

"Sorry, honey, this is Terri. Terri, this is Mandy. Sorry you had to meet under these circumstances."

I reached across and extended my hand to Terri, who took it and gave it a light shake.

"Hi," she said, blushing to her hair roots, "Sorry," she muttered.

"Not your fault. I blame Stan entirely and believe me he'll pay for it when he gets home."

"Yeah, I probably deserve it too. Sorry, honey. I just felt so sexy today even though we made love this morning. Sorry."

"Yeah, you keep saying that. Have you guys finished?"

"No, we were just getting started really."

"Good, so can I join in?"

Stan looked at me amazed. "You're really Ok with us continuing to make love and to include you as well?" he asked.

"Absolutely. You Ok with that, Terri?"

"Guess so."

"You ever been with a woman before?"

"No. never."

"Then prepare for an education."

I unclipped my skirt and bra, released my crotch rope from the front fitting then unclipped it from the rear. Stan had watched this with a grin.

"So you've seen Megan, I take it?"

"Yes, I was going to give you a preview but you were otherwise occupied. So it'll have to wait till tonight."

I stood beside the couch and trailed my fingers over Terri's bare breasts, noting her responses. I then slewed her around on the couch, lifted her legs over my shoulders and began eating her pussy. Terri jumped, tensed up and then relaxed as the waves of pleasure washed through her. It was very obvious that she'd never been with a woman and seemed to be fighting an internal battle to give herself permission to allow me to stimulate her. However, she seemed to lose the will to fight once she began feeling the sensations.

As I knelt between her legs I could feel Stan positioning himself behind me and then he pushed his cock into my love tunnel, sliding it in easily and quickly due to my previous arousal. I reached up to Terri's tits and began kneading them, twisting and squeezing her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. She moaned softly, rolling her hips from side to side in obvious pleasure. I nibbled on her clit and tongued her entrance, smelling her sweet aroma and lapping up her pussy juice. I brought my hands back down to her ass, kneading her globes then using both my thumbs to push into her tight entrance, pushing them inside her. She bucked her hips to try to gain more penetration but I held them at the first knuckle, then slowly pulled my thumbs apart, stretching her entrance and lapping inside her opening with my tongue.

Meantime I was feeling Stan's cock pounding my pussy, pushing to the end of my tunnel, pulling almost completely out, then back in. Ooohhh, how I enjoyed his lovemaking! It never failed to arouse me so much and make me cum and cum and cum. I felt myself building towards my climax and really started to punish Terri's pussy and clit, biting more than nibbling, hearing her small sounds of protest at the pain I was causing. Serves the bitch right, I though uncharitably. I opened her entrance even wider and then did something I'd never done before. I removed my right thumb from her entrance, held my fingers and thumb straight and tightly together and pushed my fingers and thumb into her well lubed vaginal entrance. I felt her resist, so I stopped moving and just held my hand there, waiting for her to relax. Once she did, I pushed a little further inside, feeling her juices flooding over my hand. I pushed harder, stretching her sweet little pussy entrance until it fitted over my hand. I raised my head and looked at her face, seeing the shock on it as she realized she was being opened far wider than ever before in her life. I felt my orgasm approaching as Stan continued to pump into me, my arousal being heightened by the erotic feelings as I made Terri's love tunnel entrance larger and larger. Suddenly I must have passed the widest part of my hand because it simply slipped inside and my fingers touched the end. I looked at Terri's face again and her mouth was forming a silent 'O' as she realized I had my whole hand inside her. I returned to my sucking, licking and nibbling and she began thrashing about, her hips writhing as though trying to shake my hand out of her. I clenched my hand into a fist at the same time as I bit her clit.

Terri screamed loudly as she came hard, the pain and pleasure, the sheer nastiness of having my fist bunched in her previously tight vagina, was too much. She convulsed on my fist, thrashing round, almost throwing herself off the couch. It was at that moment that I felt Stan spurt his hot cum into me. The combined sensations overpowered me and from out of nowhere, seemingly, my orgasm struck.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!" I screamed as I also was lost in the throes of a massive orgasm, all the sensual experiences of the day focussing on this one moment for release. I shuddered, writhed, convulsed, screamed and moaned for what seemed like forever and then slowly relaxed and slumped onto Terri, Stan slumping onto me. We lay in a panting mess of fluids, limbs and torsos until gradually we were able to restore some order to ourselves. I removed my hand from Terri, Stan removed his cock from me, and we parted, kissing each other as we did so, then went slowly to the bathroom to clean ourselves up.

"Whew, that was intense," said Terri. "I've never had anyone fist me before."

"I've never fisted anyone before," I replied, then grinned as I added, "But you deserved it. You actually probably deserved two hands inside you at once, so you got off easy."

Terri turned to Stan. "I still want you to fuck me sometime, you know, you can't get out of our bet that easily."

"Bet?" I looked at Stan questioningly.

"I bet Terri that she couldn't keep the accounts for a month with 100% accuracy and the payoff was that if she did then I would make love to her. You arrived just as I was about to reward her."

"Oh, I see. Well, in that case I guess I can let you off seeing you were being an honourable gentleman and paying your debts. Feel free to do that whenever I'm not here."

Stan laughed. "Ok, I'll check with you first, sweetheart."

"Don't I get a say in this?" asked Terri.

"Sure, if you like," I replied, "What did you want to say about making love to my man?"

Terri blushed. "Sorry. I'd really like to collect my winnings but not if it's going to hurt you guys. Is it Ok for Stan to fuck me?"

"Sure," I replied, seeing she was genuinely upset by the thought that maybe she'd overstepped the line in expecting Stan to make love to her as a prize. "Stan is married to Gloria and I'm in a polyamorous relationship with them both. So really I have no more right to Stan than you do. But our relationship is very open so it's quite Ok for Stan to make love to whoever he wishes. He's a big boy now. Just the same as it's fine for Gloria and I to make love with others as well. I'm sorry if I came over all righteous there but I guess I'm still working things out in my mind as well, as I'm sure Stan and Gloria are too. In fact, why don't you come round and stay for a weekend and we can have some fun together. I'm sure Gloria would like to meet the woman who's fucking her husband as well." I chuckled, mainly to let Terri know that I wasn't in any way concerned or judgemental of her actions.

"Yes, that would be a great idea," agreed Stan. "I'm sure that Gloria and Mandy could teach you lots about making love with women as well."

We finished in the bathroom and dressed in the office, had a group hug and kiss, then Terri left.

"Are we Ok?" asked Stan with a concerned look on his face.

"We're Ok," I assured him, hugging and kissing his ruggedly handsome body. "If Terri comes for a weekend I'm sure that will be fun. Better Ok that with Gloria though before you invite her."

I showed Stan my crotch straps and toys briefly, telling him he could have play time at home sometime, then left him to do his work while I took the elevator down to street level and headed home by bus. I still had the rope strap fitted and hoped that the vibrations would be amplified by that, but was disappointed. At home I was just in time to share lunch with Gloria, telling her the events of the morning. After that she experimented with my crotch straps, leaving me with the elastic strap with a butt plug and dildo inside me.

"You're to stay like that all afternoon and Stan can release you when he arrives home."

Had I not cum so recently and intensely, I'm sure I would have cum on the toys. Instead I simply lay in the sunshine and dozed off until it was evening and Stan was due home any minute. I heard him arrive and greet Gloria, who made some suitable comments about his earlier tryst with Terri. They then both came outside and Stan gave me a kiss, caressing my breasts and admiring my elastic strap.

"Yeah, it's really cool," I enthused, "It's holding a dildo in me and because it's elastic I can push it out and then it pushes it back in. Watch."

As he and Gloria watched I pushed hard to force the dildo out slightly, forming a lump in the strap in my crotch, then I relaxed and it popped back in so the strap resumed its former smooth lines.

"It's a great Kegel exercise. A few weeks of this and I'll be able to really squeeze your cock when you're making love to me."

"I'll look forward to that," grinned Stan. "How about a drink?"

He went inside and brought out a bottle of Gloria's favorite wine and three glasses, filling them and handing one to each of us.

"Here's to lots of fun love-making together, with friends," he proposed.

We all clinked glasses and sipped our wine while Stan told Gloria his version of today's events.

"That could be quite fun," said Gloria after he'd finished and proposed a visit by Terri for a weekend. "I always welcome new blood to play with. You think she's pretty much Ok?" she asked me.

"Yes, she's game for most things it seems, a bit naive still though, but then that comes from inexperience. I was too a short time ago. I'm sure we can give her lots of exciting experiences between us."

Gloria grinned and subconsciously kicked her lips in anticipation.

"Should be fun. Stan, can you organize for her to come and stay, well, stay and cum I guess would be the right way round, sometime to suit her when we're also free."

Stan agreed, looking forward to making love with Terri at last and anticipating a weekend of watching three lovely ladies make love to each other as well. What was not to agree with? The sun set and the evening chill set in, so I needed to go inside and drape my nearly naked body in something warmer. The smells of dinner in the oven also tempted us inside.

After dinner we sat in the lounge and I gave Stan and Gloria a crotch strap fashion parade, showing them how the rope strap cut into me so erotically and was so stimulating. I also showed the dildo and butt plug that Megan had given me, telling them that I really enjoyed the feeling of fullness that they brought. I asked Gloria if she knew why the dildo was hollow in the middle and not solid.

"I think that's so a vibrator can be installed there," she replied, "Hang on, I'll get the vibes we bought at the beach."

She returned a few minutes later with one of the vibrators and a remote control unit. She fitted the vibrator snugly inside the dildo and handed it back to me, keeping hold of the control unit.

"Here, put that in you and fit the wide crotch strap. Tonight is fun with Mandy night."

I grinned up at her but did as she asked, pulling the crotch strap as tightly as I could to hold the vibrator inside me. She then turned it on and I felt gentle vibrations through my pussy area. She gave it a burst at high speed, causing me to give an involuntary yelp, then reduced it again to slow. She then pressed the random button on the controller and the vibes stopped. She slipped the controller into the pocket of her shorts and sat next to Stan, giving him a cuddle as she slowly stroked his obviously hard cock through his trousers.

After a few minutes I felt the vibrator start, sending sensations through my body for a few minutes until it stopped just as suddenly, only to start again a few seconds later for a short time, then off. I waited expectantly, not knowing when it would start but hoping it would soon. It didn't. I had to wait a good ten minutes before it started again for only a few seconds, then stopped.

"Gloria, this is so frustrating," I complained, "Please just put it on continuous and let me cum."

"Hmmm, having fun, are we? No, it can stay like this but I will do one thing for you; I'll put the intensity to random as well so it won't all be gentle anymore." She grinned as she pressed the button, obviously enjoying herself and the power she had over my stimulation. I was about to make a cutting retort when the vibrator started up again on what must have been close to full power. I shrieked and clutched my pussy as a surge of stimulation radiated from it through my body for about ten seconds then stopped. I breathed again, willing it to start again, almost desperate for release already, and I knew my torture had only just started. Stan stood up and turned on the television before selecting a downloaded erotic movie from the computer and starting it playing. While he was doing that I 'enjoyed' a five second spot of low level stimulation then went back into limbo.

As we watched the movie we became more aroused, especially as I was also being stimulated completely randomly. Gloria and I sat on each side of Stan and had exposed his cock and balls, which we caressed and stroked lovingly, taking care not to bring him anywhere near his release. He used a hand on each of us to caress our breasts and Gloria's pussy, making sure he avoided my pussy which had its own source of pleasurable frustration. Once the 90 minute movie ended, predictably with a massive orgy by the whole cast, he stood, turned off the tv and computer, then made us hot drinks in the kitchen and brought them to us.

"How's your frustration level?" he asked me.

"High," I replied tersely as another bout of vibes sent sensations through me. I only needed about half a minute on high and I'd cum like there was no tomorrow, but it just never happened.