The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed as I remembered those halcyon days at the beach and thought momentarily of how far we'd come since then.

"Yes, though I feel the choosing was more mutual than one way."

"So would you like to remove your corset now and try this narrower belt for a start?"

"That sounds like fun, if you have the time."

Megan obviously did and so removed my corset, commenting how I'd been able to tighten it a little since I first wore it. She examined my waist once it was bare, pressing to feel the repositioning of internal organs and placing both hands around my waist to see how close her fingers and thumbs were to meeting.

"You're doing well," she finally said, "At this rate you should be down to 15 inches within a year I'd think."

"I hope so," I replied, "I'm so looking forward to that."

"Now, let's get this belt on you."

Megan placed the two inch belt around my waist and pulled it through the flat loop until the extended toggles could just be attached to the hooks. She then pulled hard on the end of the belt, sliding it forward through the flat loop until it was quite tight, before attaching it firmly to the flat loop.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked as she held her fingers on the two toggles.

"Yes. Do it."

Megan pulled the two toggles sideways, forcing the belt to become tighter and tighter until the toggles finally went over-center and sat against the belt, holding it tightly in place. It was tight, far tighter than the corset because it was far more localized and the flesh and organs under the belt could more easily move up or down.

"That feels, um, different, really great. Let me walk in it for a bit."

Megan let go of my arm and I walked across the room, feeling almost a disjointed effect between my upper and lower body. It felt really sexy, really erotic and, as I stumbled and nearly fell, really disconnected, almost as though I was two people balanced on one another. I told Megan about the feelings.

"Yes, I'm guessing that the muscles in the top half are unable to have much influence over the bottom half. Walking on two legs is a complex action which is why it takes a while for babies to learn to walk. So your body will probably need a while to relearn to walk, but I wouldn't recommend you wear this for very long at all, especially to begin with."

"Right now I think the only time I'll wear it is when I'm having sex. I'll be able to be far more active now because I can breathe easier. Can we try it out, do you think?"

"I thought you'd never ask," replied Megan as she stripped out of the few clothes she wore. She helped me over to a couch, sat me down, then went to another shelf and selected a huge double ended dildo. "I'm sure you're wet enough to not need any lube; I know I am," she said as she fitted one end into her vagina and then worked the other end into mine.

For the next ten minutes we fucked each other with our artificial cock, pressing it in to completely fill our passages then moving apart to almost fully withdraw, before thrusting together once more. It took only a few minutes of this stimulation before I reached my first orgasm, which I fully experienced now I could breathe properly. Once I'd cum the first time, Megan continued unabated, thrusting, withdrawing, over and over until she came hard. I watched in awe as her body experienced her pleasure and reached up to squeeze her nipples to intensify the sensations. Then she resumed her motions, pushing me to my second orgasm and returning the nipple squeezing favor. It took several more minutes until we were both ready to cum once more. This time we timed our orgasms to coincide and both experienced the exquisite sensations as we collapsed onto each other, our pussies pressing together and the dildo pushed deeply inside us as our hands massaged each other's breasts.

Gradually we came down from our orgasmic highs, both panting and conscious. We lay together for a short time before Megan stirred and stood up, withdrawing the dildo from her pussy.

"I should get back to work," she said, "Much as I'd like to do this all day. You keep the belt and dildo; I'm sure you'll use both at home and there's plenty more here."

"Thank you, darling," I replied, reaching up to draw her down for a final kiss, cuddle and caress.

We cleaned ourselves up; I removed the belt and refitted the corset, then refitted my crotch strap, tightening it with Megan's help so that it pressed hard against my pussy area.

"Would you like a dildo in there to go home with?" asked Megan.

"Mmmm, yes please, that would be exciting."

Megan selected a soft, large diameter, eight inch dildo, undid the strap, inserted the dildo, then did the strap up again tightly. I could feel the dildo pressing against the end of my vagina as its girth pushed sideways on the walls, already constricted by the corset. I took a few steps and felt the stimulation of this intruder inside me.

"Oooohhhh, yes, that feels wonderful," I told Megan, "I wonder how many times I'll cum on the way home."

"Keep count and let me know," replied Megan with a grin. "Incidentally, the dildo is hollow and also has a stopper so you can fill it with warm water or ice or a remote control vibrator if you wish. Have fun."

We kissed and hugged, then I went downstairs in the elevator and caught a bus home, sitting at the back over the vibrating rear engine. It was an interesting trip; I came four times from the vibrations that pulsed through my pussy. I then alighted from the bus three stops before mine and walked quickly home, having to stop and hold a wall or lamp post as I had three more orgasms from the stimulation caused by walking. Once I arrived home I was exhausted and lay on my bed and slept.

I was awakened by Gloria arriving home. She came into our room and saw me lying on the bed, immediately wondering whether I was ill. I reassured her and then she began stripping me, removing my crotch strap and extracting the dildo from my very wet vagina, releasing a flood of pent up juices.

"You really do have it bad, eh," she said, "I'll be back in a moment."

She returned in a very short time with the dildo and reinserted it inside me, holding it in by fitting a narrow crotch strap really tightly so it slipped between my lips and pressed against my clit, as well as holding the dildo even deeper inside me. It took only a few seconds for me to feel the cold inside my vagina.

"What's in it?" I asked.

"Just some cold water from the fridge," she replied. "Next time I'll freeze it in the ice box and then it'll really cool you down."

As my vagina cooled down I began to feel strangely sexy once more. I guessed that any change from normal stimulated me and triggered my desire for sexual release; the trials of being a nymphomaniac.

"Please, darling, could you make me cum, now?" I asked her.

"I'd be delighted to sweetie," she replied, smiling.

She brought a vibrator from a drawer, turned it onto low speed and began massaging my whole pussy area, holding it on my compressed clit for a few seconds, then moving it elsewhere, only to return to my clit after a short time. With her free hand and mouth she caressed, squeezed, twisted, licked, sucked and nibbled on my breasts and nipples. The combined effects of this stimulation had me gasping for breath after only a short time so she ceased all stimulation to enable me to regain my breath. Once that was again normal, she restarted her stimulation patterns until once again I was panting, when once again she stopped and allowed me to recover.

"Ooohhh, Gloria, please let me cum. This is sooo frustrating and I need to cum now."

Gloria merely laughed. "Not yet, in fact, not ever until Stan arrives home. Then he can slip his hot cock into your nice cool pussy and fuck you to heaven."

I mentally cursed her for the torture she intended to put me through. After about half an hour more she stopped and turned off the vibe.

"Lunch time," she announced, taking my hand and pulling me into a sitting position on the bed. "Come on, you need to eat or you'll waste away to nothing."

Together we ate lunch in the kitchen. Gloria prohibited any further sexual stimulation while we ate, knocking my hand away from her pussy and from my own several times. We took our coffee into the lounge and sat on the couches and once more Gloria had to prevent me from touching myself in any way which could cause stimulation.

Once we had finished she removed my crotch strap and looked at my red swollen pussy.

"Poor thing's had quite a workout by the look of it," she said, feigning sympathy, "Maybe she needs cooling down some more."

She removed my dildo and went to the kitchen where I heard her opening the icebox and the sound of breaking ice cubes followed by running water. She then returned, triumphantly holding the refilled dildo.

"Here, try this. It's got ice and water in this time so this should cool your ardour."

She slipped it in and refastened the strap, pulling it as tight as she could. The pressure on my clit was painful, the inside of my vagina felt like it was freezing, but the overall feeling was one of sexual arousal and stimulation. Omg, I thought, what have I become?

I spent the next half hour telling Gloria about my visit to Megan. I watched her closely during this time, noticing how she was crossing and uncrossing her legs, a sign of arousal. I poured on the visual images, detailing my orgasms, Megan's orgasms, and I watched as Gloria became more and more aroused. Finally she cracked.

"Ok, you win, come to bed with me and make love with me. I need to cum and I know you do too."

She reached for my hand, pulled me to my feet and hugged me close to her, grinding her pussy against mine, her tits against mine, and we kissed, our tongues fighting for possession of the other's mouth. Then we raced to the bedroom. We stripped each other naked, including removing my corset, then made love on the bed, each of us using the vibrator in turn to bring the other off. Finally I pulled the double ended dildo that Megan had given me from my bag and pushed it into my sloppy vagina. Gloria watched me intently as I then positioned myself between her legs and brought the other end to her sloppy entrance. I leant forward and gently worked the end into her, aware of her dislike of penetrative sex and hoping that she would accept this. She did. Once it was part way in she began thrusting her hips to gain greater penetration and very soon we were lying together, pussy to pussy, the dildo deeply implanted in each of us. We began moving experimentally back and forth, finding what felt good, our nipples pressing into each other's nipples, rubbing together and becoming even more erect and aroused. We found the best position where the dildo stimulated each of our clits and simply moved gently and in unison, feeling the gentle waves of stimulation radiating through our bodies from our sexual centers. We lay like this for a long time, very gradually building towards the inevitable orgasm which we knew was approaching, slowly and inexorably.

After a long time, probably close to half an hour, we were both close. The stimulation we were feeling was intensifying, every slight movement caused a jolt of sexual electricity to pulse though our bodies. I had never felt so in-tune with anyone else; it was as though our bodies and souls had merged, a feeling of oneness unlike anything I had previously known. We were both resisting anything that would speed up the inevitable end point, neither of us wanting to cut short this almost spiritual communion between ourselves. But everything must have an end, otherwise there can be no new beginning.

Ultimately it was Gloria who precipitated the climax. She gave a stronger than usual thrust which pushed against my clit, causing an involuntary hard thrust in return, after which we no longer controlled our actions. For a few seconds we were thrusting and counter-thrusting, pushing each other upwards towards our climax, until . . .

"AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" yelled Gloria as her body convulsed beneath me, causing me to join her scream of passion and release. Together we both came hard, both gasping for breath as sensations overwhelmed us completely. I remember a passing thought that I was pleased I wasn't wearing my corset or I'd be unconscious, then the sexual sensations obliterated everything as I felt our hips thrusting, the dildo pummelling each of our vaginas mercilessly, extracting every last ounce of pleasure from our combined love making.

All things come to an end, including those we most enjoy. Very gradually we wound down, our bodies tiring, our sweat and juices mingling, our tired muscles relaxing until we lay together on the bed, cuddling, caressing and kissing one another as our breathing slowed and our senses returned to normal. We continued to lie together, still, resting, then finally sleeping.

We awoke with a start. The front door was opening; it was almost a dark. As reality dawned we realized we were still in a mutual embrace, still lying on the bed, still connected by a dildo in each of our vaginas, and footsteps were approaching as Stan's voice was calling.

"Hello, sweethearts, are you home?"

"In here," I eventually managed.

The door opened and Stan entered, gazing at his wife and his lover, both naked, embracing on the bed.

"Wow, what a great welcome this is," he grinned, "Is this a private party or can anyone join in?"

Slowly, and with some embarrassment, we untangled ourselves from each other and the bedclothes.

"What a beauty!" exclaimed Stan as he saw the huge double ended dildo as we slowly extricated it from our now slightly shrunken and less moist vaginas. "Sorry mine's not quite that big."

"We're not," replied Gloria.

"Speak for yourself," I retorted, "Size does matter, at least it does for me, and yours is just a wonderful size, darling," I added for Stan's benefit.

"So, I wonder what punishment we should mete out for you two sexy ladies," said Stan as we finally cleaned ourselves up to be at least marginally presentable.

I climbed off the bed and knelt at his feet.

"Please, Master, be compassionate towards your humble, erring slaves," I begged.

Gloria heard what I said and slipped into the unfamiliar role, quickly kneeling beside me as we both kept our eyes fixed on the carpet beneath Stan's feet. Stan was also quick on the uptake.

"That's much better, slaves. Slave Gloria, go to the kitchen and prepare dinner for us now."

Gloria quickly stood and reached for her discarded clothing.

"Do it now, slave Gloria, naked," ordered Stan.

"Y . . yes, Master," stammered Gloria as she hurried out of the room.

"So, you thought you needed some sexual release, did you, slave Mandy?"

"Yes, Master," I replied, looking down.

"And why are you not wearing your corset?"

"My corset causes me to faint when I cum hard, Master, so I wanted to experience cumming hard without fainting."

"Hmmm, and what is this belt for?" asked Stan.

I told him of my visit to Megan, confessed our sexual encounter, confessed my sexual experiences on the way home and described in detail what had occurred since I had arrived home. By the time I'd finished I noticed a light sheen of sweat on Stan's forehead and saw his cock was tenting his trousers outwards.

"By the look of you, Master, I can see you need some sexual release also. Would you like me to assist you in this, Master?"

"Yes, slave, but first I want you to put on the belt that you have and I want to do it up tightly myself."

Dutifully I retrieved the belt and wrapped it around my waist, then approached Stan to do it up tightly. Stan is strong, a lot stronger than Megan. He pulled the belt through the flattened ring until it was as tight as Megan had fitted it, then he pulled harder until it was as tight as it had been after it had been fastened. Then he pulled it one more notch. Finally, with a grin on his face, he watched me intently as he fastened both toggles, reducing it still further. I had never been constricted as much as now. I looked down at my waist, scared by what I may see, but excited by the pressure inside me and by the small amount of sensation I was feeling from the lower half of my body. I placed my fingers and thumbs around my waist and they very nearly touched. It must have been about 16 inches, far tighter than I'd ever had before.

"Sit on the bed," he commanded.

I did and he went to the wardrobe and brought out my four inch heels, which he put on my feet. He then helped me stand up again.

"Now, slave, walk into the kitchen," ordered Stan.

I tentatively took a step and nearly fell over. It was as though I was numb from the waist down. I held the wall with one hand and Stan held my other hand and like that we walked down the passage and through the kitchen door, where I was unable to reach the wall. Stan helped me walk to the center of the room then let me go and stood aside as I balanced there in my high heels. Gloria paused in her meal preparations and watched the show.

I tried to take a step but found that I couldn't balance on one foot long enough to move the other. I was effectively immobile.

"Move," commanded Stan.

I stepped forward then fell to the ground.

"I can't walk on my own, Master," I said, remaining in role.

Stan bent down and removed my shoes. "Now stand up and walk," he commanded.

Slowly I managed to stand and gain my balance, then slowly and carefully I took a step. My hips wobbled scarily, the feedback from my feet failing to get through to my brain to allow me to balance. I managed one, then a second step, then again fell over. It felt really weird.

Stan reached down and helped me up then assisted me into the lounge where he told me to kneel on the carpet. At least I could do that, I thought. He then removed his trousers and undershorts and stood in front of me, his hard cock at mouth level.

"Suck it, slave," he ordered, "Make me cum and eat it all."

I would have much preferred his cum inside my pussy but, in keeping with the role play I had initiated, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him, running my tongue around his cock head while I gently stretched and squeezed his balls. He came quickly, spurting his hot sperm into the back of my mouth while I swallowed it all. I ran my thumb up his urethra, milking every drop from him before removing him from my mouth.

"Very good, slave," he complimented, "Are you willing for this role play to end now?"

"Yes, Master," I replied, then looked up at him in time to catch his huge grin as he bent down and lifted me to my feet, hugging me tightly to him and gesturing for Gloria to join us. She did and we had a long, loving group hug. Once he released us, Gloria returned to dinner preparations while Stan loosened my belt by a few notches so I could walk unaided.

"Are you happy to continue making dinner?" he asked Gloria.

"Yes, you two go have some time to yourselves," she replied.

He placed his arm around my narrow waist and together we walked to the bedroom. I stripped him completely but we left my belt on, allowing me to take a more vigorous part in our sex play than if I'd worn my corset. He bent me over the end of the bed, used his knees to push my knees apart, then entered my sopping vagina with his once-again hard cock. He pulled me back against him, his strong hands wrapped over my shoulders, and I felt the head of his cock pounding against the end of my vagina. God how I loved his huge cock inside me! He knew I'd had my fun this afternoon and had come countless times today so he was after his own release regardless of my pleasure. However, despite this and because he'd cum in my mouth only recently, his cock moving inside me was pushing me to yet another release. If only I could rub my clit I'd be there.

As if reading my thoughts, Stan suddenly withdrew.