The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride me," he commanded hoarsely as he lay on his back on the bed.

I quickly straddled him and lowered my hips so I engulfed his hard slippery cock. I leant forward a little and felt my clit press against his hairy pubic bone. It felt like an electric shock as my stimulation immediately climbed several notches. He placed his hands on my hips, his fingers and thumbs holding me just below my belt, and pushed me back and forth, his cock sliding over my clit as I went back and his cock partly withdrew, only to slide back over my clit as his cock entered me fully, then over my perineum as it withdrew once again when he pulled me forward. The sensations were magic; I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. Neither could Stan. With a final thrust he pushed fully inside me, lifting my knees off the bed as his hips thrust powerfully upwards and I felt his hot cum spurting in the end of my vagina. I felt at least four pulses before I lost all control and screamed out my orgasm.

"YYYYEEEESSSSSS!! OOOOHHHHH, YYYEEESSSSS, DARLING, AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" I cried as waves of ecstasy poured over me. In my ears I heard my panting breaths and thumping heartbeat while we both enjoyed the blissful orgasmic sensations that washed over us, the orgasm of each feeding the orgasm of the other.

As the power of the experience receded I slowly collapsed onto Stan's body, my hard nipples pressing into his chest as we kissed and murmured sweet words to each other. After a few more minutes he called out to Gloria to come to the bedroom. She arrived after a few seconds.

"Gloria, you have a clean-up job to do please," he told her, "Please clean up my cock first, then you can clean up Mandy."

Gloria began eagerly licking Stan's cum from his cock and pubic area after he rolled onto his back beside me. She obviously enjoyed the taste and the activity as she licked and sucked with alacrity until he was clean, even squeezing the last little bit out of his cock. As he watched, she then cleaned my pussy, licking the outside cum first then pushing her tongue inside me to suck the main dose out. Of course she gave my clit a good licking and sucking as well and after a few minutes achieved her ultimate goal, and probably Stan's too, as I once again came hard, though not nearly as hard as on Stan's cock.

After she had finished she returned to dinner preparations while I lay there, inert on the bed, totally cummed out. I had lost count of the times I had cum today; all I knew was that it was probably a record and certainly a record I would be keen to break in future. But right now I felt sated; an unusual feeling for a nymphomaniac.

Stan and I cuddled for a short time until Gloria called us for dinner. We all ate naked, except for my belt, then I cleaned the kitchen while Stan and Gloria watched some television in the lounge. I joined them a little later and Stan found an online xxx movie which we all watched together, cuddling and caressing each other. Amazingly by the end of the movie Stan's cock was hard once again and I was feeling incredibly sexy. So much for feeling sated a while ago. I think Gloria was also feeling sexy, probably for me not for Stan, because she had moved from beside Stan to beside me so I could caress her pussy and breasts.

Once the movie was over we all headed for the bedroom and Gloria gave me the vibrator.

"Make me cum, darling," she whispered in my ear as she lay on her back on the bed, her legs splayed, her pussy on display. Stan was definitely turned on by the sight of his wife wanting me to satisfy her. He left the room for a few minutes and returned with some light rope with which he fashioned wrist restraints, looping them over Gloria's wrists and attaching them to the head of the bed. He then repeated the process with her legs, tying her knees to the sides of the bed to keep her widely spread.

While Stan caressed, twisted, sucked and licked her breasts and nipples, I used my fingers and vibrator on Gloria's pussy, stimulating her clit at slow speed to start with, then gradually increasing the speed while watching her responses. By the time it was half speed she was there and writhed as much as possible in her restraints while thrusting her pussy at the vibrating cock I held in my hand. Her keening wail rose in intensity as she came hard.

I continued to hold the vibrator on her clit as she came and kept it there after she had finished.

"Ohhh, take it away, no more, please, no more," she begged.

I ignored her pleas and turned it up slightly while holding it against her clit while I stimulated her G spot with my fingers inside her vagina. After a short time her pleas ended and she was once again moaning and keening as she approached a second orgasm. This one arrived quickly and was louder and more violent than the first, her body thrashing about as I tried to hold the vibrator in place against her clit. Once more the sensations died down and she begged me to stop, to which I responded by increasing the speed to maximum and redoubling my stimulation of her G spot. Within a minute she was again in ecstasy, once more writhing and thrashing about on the bed while screaming her orgasm to the world. I held the vibrator on her clit and she continued to cum continuously for at least two minutes, when I removed it and she slowly relaxed. Stan released her knees and wrists, allowing Gloria to roll onto her side, curl up slightly, and drop into an exhausted sleep.

Stan and I spooned together, his arm over me with his fingers gently rubbing my clit, while his cock was buried inside my vagina, moving gently and so sexily inside me. The stimulation of pre-dinner activities, sexy movie and watching Gloria's orgasms were enough to cause us both to orgasm very quickly, after which we remained in place and drifted off to sleep.

**********************************

I had collected my new corset from Megan two days after our orgy. I recall how exhausted and sexually sated were all were after that night nearly a year ago, so much so that for the only time I can remember none of us was interested in sex the following day, probably a record for me at least. I remembered how after a trial fit with Megan and the usual post-fitting orgasms, I brought the new corset with the adjustable clips as well as the new crotch straps home and had a play during the afternoon. Once Stan and Gloria were home that evening there was the compulsory fashion parade and both had fun tightening the corset and straps before we ended it all with yet another orgy. That new corset enabled me to easily and quickly make adjustments, tightening the waist portion, loosening the upper portion during sex so I no longer faint, then retightening it until it's as tight as I can bear. Because it is so easy to adjust, I am able to vary the pressure and feel that this allows the corset to constrict me for a while then release me, then repeat the process, which seems to have reduceed my waist a lot faster than it did before.

Yesterday I spent eight hours in my adjustable corset with the waist at 15 inches - my goal! I felt so proud of myself, and also so relieved when I opened it up a bit to about 18 inches. So today I laced up my previous corset as tightly as it would go and determined to fit myself into it then wear it to show Megan. Once laced, the waist looked horrendously tiny and it took a long time to completely fasten all the clips, but I got there and it looked wonderful. I tried walking and felt some small amount of instability, but nothing like the tight belt on 'that night'. I caught a bus to Megan and took the elevator to her floor.

"Hi, Mandy," she greeted me as I walked in, "Wow, have you gone back to the earlier corset? What's it set at?"

"It's edge to edge at 15 inches," I replied proudly, turning so she could see that the laces were all tight and the edges met all the way up before turning back and placing both hands just above my hips with fingers meeting at the front and thumbs at the back.

"Fantastic," she said, rushing over to hug me. "Does Stan know?"

"No, not yet. Do you think we should show him?"

"Absolutely. How's the breathing?"

"I think it's fine, well, maybe adequate would be a better description. I've grown used to the top tightness, it's been the middle I've had to work on."

"Great, let's surprise Stan."

We firstly went to the ground floor then changed elevators and used the private elevator so we could walk into Stan's office without needing to go past Terri. The doors opened and we walked in. Stan looked up from his phone call and quickly said he had an emergency and would call later. He then came around his desk and looked at me. I turned to show the edge to edge lacing and he simply said "Wow! Congratulations." He hugged me and kissed me lovingly. I then placed my fingers around my waist so they met and he was again amazed.

"So you finally did it. I wonder if you'll faint when you cum?"

"So do I," I replied, "Shall we find out now?"

"Sounds good to me," he agreed, starting to strip off his clothes. Megan removed my top and skirt and I kicked off my shoes. Stan then picked me up as though I was weightless and carried me to the couch.

"How do you want it?" he asked.

"I want it standing, bent over, from behind and I want Megan licking my clit while you fuck me," I replied with a grin, turning my back to Stan and bending over so my fingers rested on the ground. I was pleased my corset wasn't longer as this position tightened it still further at my hips. It should be fun with his huge cock in me, I thought.

I was quite well lubricated and Stan's cock was oozing precum as he positioned himself behind me, spreading his legs to lower himself slightly and allow Megan, now also naked, to sit between my legs and lick my clit. Undoubtedly she had an excellent view of proceedings. Stan eased his cock into me, feeling the tightness inside due to the corset constriction and my position. He took several attempts before he was able to press against the end, but eventually he was lodged securely in place.

Megan now began to lick my clit and was also squeezing and pulling gently on Stan's balls. He began moving in and out, fucking my tight vagina thoroughly. It felt heavenly; the sensations were slightly different from what I had previously experienced and everything felt so powerful and sexy. It took me only a few minutes before I was ready to cum. Once I told Stan he told me to cum because he was there too. As I felt his hot deposits pulsing against the end of my vagina, I let out a scream and writhed as much as possible in this position. Stan reached forward and cupped my breasts, squeezing them hard, causing even more ecstasy to surge through my body.

We were both in the midst of our climaxes when the door opened and Terri rushed in.

"Is there a . . . Ooops, sorry, I heard a scream," she said.

"Come in, Terri," said Stan as his cock spewed the last of his cum inside me.

Terri came over and noticed that my corset was completely laced up.

"Oh, god, Mandy, you've done it!"

"Yes," explained Stan, "This is her reward."

"Oh. Can I clean her up please?"

"Of course," replied Stan as he moved backwards to withdraw his softening cock from my tunnel.

I remained in position and Terri took Megan's place and began sucking all Stan's cum from my pussy. She inserted her tongue to retrieve every drop, then gave me a wonderful clit licking. I felt myself again approaching my orgasm, a feeling which Terri also noticed, so she bit down gently on my clit and I was cumming again, my hips thrusting, seeking a non-existent cock. Terri thrust three fingers into my vagina and began massaging my G spot, which caused my orgasm to intensify so that I screamed once more. She continued to lick and suck me through that orgasm and refused to stop even as it diminished. Her continued stimulation brought me to another, smaller high a few minutes later, after which my body was a trembling mess and I stood up, looking for a support or a seat.

Stan helped me over to the couch and I sat down, resting after so much stimulation and after expending so much orgasmic energy. Stan, Megan and Terri looked at each other and at me. Stan's cock was once again rigid and Megan was gently caressing it.

"What do you want to do with this fellah?" she asked.

"It's not a question of what to do with him, it's where do we want him to be when it happens," replied Stan. "Do we have any volunteers?"

Both Terri and Megan immediately volunteered; I was still too exhausted, much as I'd have liked to. Besides which, it was their turn, I thought charitably.

Stan positioned both Terri and Megan on the couch, Megan with her back on the seat, legs wide apart and hanging down with feet on the floor. He then positioned Terri face down on top of Megan, legs apart and partly supported on Terri's legs. In this position both women's pussies were close together and I could see that both were oozing feminine juices.

Stan stood between their legs and positioned his cock at the entrance to Terri's vagina, before pushing gently inside until he reached the end. He then withdrew, moved slightly and repeated the action with Megan. He then began fucking each in turn, one stroke each, slowly and deliberately.

This continued for upwards of ten minutes, both women writhing slightly each time, their pussy lips clasping at nothing as Stan removed their instrument of pleasure and inserted it into the other grasping vagina. Both women were moaning, trying hard to achieve a release but unable due to the intermittent nature of the stimulation. This again continued for many minutes and could probably have continued all day had not Stan decided it was time to relieve his two employees of their frustration so they could return to work.

He thrust fully into Terri's vagina then began a rapid fucking of her tunnel which pushed her to orgasm after only a few strokes. As she was cumming, Stan withdrew and repeated the action with Megan, who also came very quickly, this time causing Stan to begin spurting inside Megan's vagina. After two spurts, and with great self-control, Stan withdrew and inserted his dripping organ into Terri and released the remainder of his load into her spasming vagina.

They remained like that for several minutes, recovering, Stan withdrawing from one and re-entering the other several times. Finally they parted and I went over and began lapping Stan's cum and the women's juices from their pussies. What a feast! The taste was divine and I finally licked them clean.

We cleaned up in Stan's washroom and redressed, then had a group hug before Megan and Terri returned to their work stations while Stan and I kissed and cuddled for a while, then I went down in the private elevator and home by bus.

When Gloria arrived home I showed her my corset achievement, told her about today's adventures and we enjoyed some wonderful sex play with dildos and vibrators, remembering to make dinner before Stan arrived home.

"You know, I think I might try wearing a corset to reduce my waist," commented Gloria over dinner, "I wonder what size would be a realistic goal?"