All Comments on 'The Manor House'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue this story

JustWickedJustWickedover 15 years ago
excellant

well worth making it through the intro. Hot, wet, orgasmic...left in need for more. Wonderful story.

normiquenormiqueover 15 years ago
Loved this story!

Very well written story that enables the reader to easily visualize the written word, leading to excitement and sexual arousal. It was easy to imagine myself being a participent in the story. I do hope you continue the story line for our reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story. Really hope you continue it.

libertarianlibertarianalmost 15 years ago
Damn

I was really looking forward to more. This story is only half complete!

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Ohhhh you had me so aroused - I love how she discovers her true self, via these two men especially. Please write more!

calija76calija76over 13 years ago
love this

I have read this lots of times and still love it.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it seems to me that ian is into this just for the pain and not the joy of the relationship, and the way that john lets him run over him makes john seem to be a sub more than a dom. they also took advantage of a girl with no money, no expeirence and wowed her with the fruit of the happy life of john caring for her just to be left to the sadistic turn of ian who just wants to beat her ass and fuck her with no concern other then his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would really like to become a menber of Manor House

Wonderful story and perfectly written. it cries out to be followed up

with another chapter

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxabout 1 year ago

Great premise, and well written. But limited action so far. She needs to be whipped.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Very good writing and great premise. Excellent start to what seems to be a long series. I am eager to keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous