All Comments on 'The Mansion on the Hill'

by nitegazer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ImaginatrixImaginatrixover 19 years ago
Good

I like this story very much... unusual... short, but good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
could hve been better...n bigger

good plot but very short story, should be more descriptive

greeneyelovegreeneyeloveover 19 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. That kicked ass. A little short, but there could be more to come...I hope. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story but could use more description.

Please give us the tastes, smells, colors, fears, and feelings. Slow down and savor the building psycological changes occuring with the drugs and then the sex. You have us, and we understand, but the detail of the experience could go much farther.

FINCFINCover 19 years ago
Written with depth and confidence but such a tease

A lovley realxed style about your story telling. Would like to have known more about your looks and how you felt though. Did they have to drug you? I think it would have been more horny if they'd let you experience it with ice cold clarity.

manfromvenusmanfromvenusalmost 17 years ago
No wonder

No wonder you enjoyed that tale of mine so much, I do need to continue it. Now that I have some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

Hot story, wish there was more of it. I would have liked to read about her being fucked in diferent positions and bondages. Nice setup, and the Master can offer me absinthe anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LUCKY MAN!!!!

Your Master is a truly Lucky Man. Bravo Sir!!!!

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
A....

Halloween Special Treat....I loved that story the most and really liked reading your other stories!!!! Please keep writing, as I'll keep reading and voting. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful

this is one of the best pieces I have read, please write more tales of the mansion on the hill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous