The Mantii of St Cormier's

Story Info
Jason's sister is involved in something sinister.
4.3k words
3.82
50.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJ_Watson
AJ_Watson
170 Followers

Author's note : This story features non-consensual sex between a sister and her unwilling brother. If this sounds like a story that you won't enjoy, please don't read it. The participants in this story are all at least 18 years of age.

* * *

Jason Roberts braked for a red light.

"What do you think of this place then?" his sister asked from the passenger seat.

"Not sure yet. It's got to be better than the last one though."

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to end up drunk in the river again."

Jason rolled his eyes at her grin. "You're never going to let me forget that, are you?"

Zoe just smiled, blue eyes sparkling in the sun, as he drove off again. "I was tempted to get a part-time job and not come here you know."

"Really?"

The school building came into view as they rounded a corner. It was a magnificent, Victorian era building with elegant stonework and rambling wings. It reminded him more of a castle than the box-like concrete school buildings he had been used to.

"Yeah," she said, unusually serious. "But I didn't want to leave dad so soon after mum died."

Jason just nodded as he parked the car. The pair had grown used to understanding exactly what the other was feeling in the last year without having to say it aloud.

"Have you ever seen such an uptight looking set of students?" he asked, gesturing through the wrought-iron railings as they strolled towards the school.

Zoe took in the sight of the impeccably turned out pupils in the black and red uniform of St Cormier's, standing around in the pristine school grounds.

"They do look a miserable sort, don't they?"

* * *

Jason had been assigned a guide to show him around. Dave Rogers was another student in his final year, a short young man with an easy smile and the obligatory black blazer.

"This place isn't as stuffy and formal as it looks actually," Dave told him.

"I couldn't believe it when I came in this morning and absolutely everyone was in uniform," said Jason.

"Ah," said Dave, hesitantly. He had a quick look up and down the empty flagstones of the corridor. "The Mantii insist on it."

"The who?" he asked, brows rising in confusion.

"There's something you need to keep in mind when you're here," said Dave in a low voice. "There's a group of students here, a group of girls that call themselves the Mantii. They have...power around here."

"Riiight. Is this an initiation joke?"

"No," he hissed, glancing around again. "It's weird, I can't explain exactly how it got like this. You'll find out what I mean though."

Jason looked at him, incredulously.

"You think I'm joking or crazy," he said, sighing. "Look I can't make you believe me but it's something you should know about it. Never mention the name to anyone, never talk about them but just keep it in mind."

Jason looked at his new friend, a bit bemused by his expression of earnest concern. Eventually he gave half a nod.

They made their way to the next class. The rooms inside the building reflected its impressive facade, airy and high-ceilinged. Dave introduced him to some of his friends as they sat down and waited for the teacher to arrive.

"Nice to meet you," said a lanky lad called Matt. "You'll be glad to know there's no rivers nearby."

They all laughed raucously as Jason's face betrayed his surprise. He joined in despite himself.

"Remind me to kill my sister," he groaned. "She can't resist telling that story."

Jason saw the laughter drain from Dave's eyes as footsteps approached from behind him. Assuming their teacher had arrived he turned round to settle himself down at his desk. Instead he found himself face to face with a tall, attractive blonde girl.

"Hi there, Jason" she said in a slightly haughty voice. "I'm Tiffany. I hope you are enjoying your first day."

"Thanks. Nice to meet you."

There was a definite tension in the guys behind him as Tiffany leaned slightly towards him.

"I hope nobody has been telling you any horror stories" she said, friendly smile on her face. "This really is a nice place."

Jason suddenly felt uncomfortable. Something strange was going on here and he had a strong inkling that telling this girl that Dave had mention a quasi secret society would not be a good idea.

"No," he said evenly. "I've heard only good reports."

"Good," she said, studying his face closely. "I'll see you around."

She gave Dave a quick glance as she left, each stride graceful and purposeful. Dave looked as if he'd just escaped being found by a Nazi death squad. Jason looked on in bafflement. What was going on in this place?

* * *

Jason felt more than slightly confused as he sat in the car at the end of the day, waiting for Zoe to emerge so they could head home. Dave had been extremely quiet after Tiffany had introduced herself and had slipped away as quickly as he could at the end of the day as if he was mortally afraid of her.

It left him thinking she must have pictures of Dave drunk and naked or something similar. There didn't seem to be any other way to explain just why she could have had such a hold over him.

Zoe appeared a few minutes later and greeted him with a sunny smile and a brief hug. They exchanged reports of their days as Jason drove home.

"Strange question for you," he said, feeling a bit silly to even bring it up.


Zoe looked at him in expectation.

"Did anyone say anything to you about something called the Mantii?"

"Er, yeah," she said. "A couple of the girls mentioned it, like a club of sorts for the girls in the school. Sounds like a bit of fun."

"Did they say anything about what sort of stuff they do?" he asked. "Guy called Dave was showing me around, he started talking about them as if they were the KGB. It was really weird."

Zoe laughed. "That wasn't what it seemed like to me," she said. "I'll find out for you."

Jason remembered the nervous tension that gripped Dave and Matt as Tiffany had approached.

"Maybe you shouldn't," he said and instantly felt foolish.

She quirked an eyebrow at him, smirking. "Afraid I'll be converted into a James Bond villainess?"

Jason laughed and shook his head but couldn't shake the feeling of unease his first day had given him.

* * *

Jason was in a mathematics class the next day when he began to perceive why Dave was so concerned by this mysterious group of schoolgirls. The teacher had given a disinterested introduction to projective geometry and set them a lengthy list of example exercises to work through.

The sound of pencils scratching on paper and the scratching of puzzled heads filled the room as the students began. Jason was engrossed in his work when he heard the clatter of a chair falling over.

One of the guys that Jason didn't know yet had jumped to his feet. The class turned to look at him.

"Is something wrong Gordon?" said the teacher.

"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand," said Gordon.

Jason was bewildered. The teacher looked similarly taken aback. Dave however had a completely impassive expression, staring blankly forwards.

"John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne," said Gordon.

Jason noticed his voice was trembling.

"I want a word with you outside the room," the teacher snapped.

Before Jason's startled eyes Gordon started removing his shirt.

"And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, " he continued, hands shaking.

Looking around the room, Jason saw that all the guys shared the same stony expression Dave was wearing but a few of the girls were smirking or openly laughing.

"Stop this at once!" shrieked the teacher.

"And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen," continued Gordon, now topless and unbuckling his belt.

"Everyone out!" bawled the teacher.

Jason was only too happy to get away from the bizarre scene. Again he noticed the smirking girls were hanging back, apparently eager to watch the show as the young man continued to recite Revelations, a lone tear running down his face.

"What the fuck just happened?" he asked Dave as they waited in the corridor.

Dave looked to see that the girls who had been keen to watch were occupied, trying to peer into the room through the glass of the mahogany door.

"Poor guy must have had an assignment," he muttered.

Jason looked at him in confusion.

"The Mantii give out assignments," he explained.

"So what? Why did he do it?"

"You don't understand," he said, sneaking a furtive glance along the corridor. "Disobeying them is not a good idea."

"It's a worse idea than stripping off in class?"

"Just trust me," he said wearily. "It's not a good idea."

* * *

Jason's next cause for concern was the sight of Zoe walking to his car in animated discussion with Tiffany.

"You don't mind giving Tiffany a lift home do you?" she asked.

"Oh please don't go out of your way on my account," said Tiffany. "I'd hate to make your life difficult."

Was that a threat? Or was he just becoming paranoid?

"Sure," he said. "No problem at all."

Tiffany flashed him a smile as she got in behind him and gave him directions.

"Did you hear about that guy that started taking his clothes off in class and ranting from the bible?" asked Tiffany.

"He did what?" replied Zoe, twisting round in her seat to look at Tiffany so that her bare knee rubbed his hand when he changed gear..

"Poor guy got it bad," she said, laughing. "Our mutual friends gave him an assignment. Say, Jason would have been in that class. Did you see it?"

"I saw it," he said.

"It must have been hysterical," said Zoe.

Jason just raised an eyebrow.

"So who set that one up anyway?" asked Zoe.

"I can't discuss details," she said. "Come to our meeting and you'll get to be involved. I can tell you that he deserved what he got. A couple of weeks ago he humiliated Leah in front of her friends, broke up right there and then and laughed at her."

"What a jerk," said Zoe, shaking her head.

"I know, there's plenty of them around. But there's plenty of good guys too," she said, stretching from the back seat to squeeze Jason's shoulder. "And we make sure they don't get away with it. You should come along and help us out."

"I'm looking forward to it," said Zoe, nodding eagerly.

"That's my place just there on the left."

Jason nodded briskly as Tiffany thanked him and got out.

"What's got you so miserable?" asked Zoe.

"I don't find it funny," he said. "That guy was terrified."

"Oh come on," she scoffed. "It's just a bit of fun. And how do you think Leah felt when he tossed her aside like she was garbage? Do you think he should just get away with that?

"I'm not saying that," he said, frowning at her vehemence. "Sounds like he did a lousy thing. But that doesn't make what they did to him right, You should be careful around these people."

Zoe just laughed. "You're starting to sound like dad. You need to calm down."

Jason shook his head. Sure it sounded funny in flippant conversation but the look in Gordon's eyes wouldn't leave him anytime soon.

* * *

How did anyone survive in this school? It was a nest of vipers.

Dave had been expelled. The janitor had caught him breaking into the headmaster's office in the middle of the night. All he'd say about it was that he 'acted alone and of his own volition'.

Jason shook his hand as he left the school, having emptied his locker. Dave slipped a scrap of paper into his palm and left.

They got me. Somehow they found out I'd been talking to you about them. I got the call and they gave me an assignment. Didn't have a choice. At least I'm out of this damn place. Sorry mate but I think they're probably coming for you next. Listen to me one last time, either leave or do what they tell you to.

Jason still didn't get it. Why didn't Dave just tell them to go and fuck themselves? Shaking his head, he opened his locker and did a double take.

There was a black envelope in it. He grabbed it and scoffed. It was sealed with wax. Just how pretentious were these idiots? Did they think he'd shit himself to get a letter?

Jason Roberts,

You have an Assignment.

Be in the gym at 1500.

Jason shook his head in derision and threw the letter in the bin.

* * *

Matt gave a low whistle as he saw Zoe emerge from the doors of the distant main building.

"Man, your sister is one hot girl," he said.

Jason shot him a despairing look that screamed "Why are you telling me this?"

Matt continued to admire her slim form as she strolled towards them. "Do you think she'd go out with me?"

"Look," Jason sighed. "What Zoe gets up to is none of my business, I don't care if that involves you but I really don't want to hear about it. Especially if you're going to spend your time ogling her."

"Can you blame me? Come on, sister or not, you must see what I'm talking about."

Jason just shook his head. "I'm not getting into this."

"Hey Zoe," Matt called as she approached the car.

"Hey Matt," she said, smiling.

Matt grinned rakishly at Jason as Zoe opened the rear door and leaned over to retrieve something from the back seat. Matt waggled his eyebrows at Jason, shifting his glance meaningfully at Zoe's thighs as her short skirt rode up the back of her legs.

Jason rolled his eyes and got into the car.

* * *

"Something bothering you?" he asked.

Zoe hadn't said a word since getting in the car.

"You've made a mistake," she said.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have ignored the call."

Jason looked at her incredulously.

"It would just have been a bit of fun," she continued. "Now you've annoyed them."

"Have you gone bat-shit insane?" he spluttered. "You've joined up with this bunch of psychos?"

"It's a good group."

"Zoe! They got Dave expelled. That's not a bit of fun, that's lunacy."

"You should go to Tiffany tomorrow and apologise."

"Are you listening to yourself? I'm not apologising to anyone. You need to stop and think about what you're getting involved with."

* * *

Jason woke in the middle of the night and thought he was still dreaming. Hooded figures loomed over him. As his head cleared he suddenly bolted upright.

"Wha-"

Hands pressed him down and a cloth was pushed over his nose and mouth, muffling his exclamation. Dizziness overcame him and he slipped from consciousness.

Jason's eyes opened and he groaned groggily as he came to. It was dark.

"Get up!" a voice commanded.

Hands grabbed at him and he was half-pulled upright. Something cold pressed against his neck. Something metallic. Something sharp.

"Walk forwards," the voice said in his ear.

"What the fuck is this?"

An elbow jabbed into his side. He doubled up, wheezing. The knife remained perilously close to his jugular.

"Don't talk unless you're told to."

Hands prodded him forward in the dark. A door opened and he saw a circle of light in the centre of the room.

Jason found himself pushed forward, blinking furiously in the light with hooded figures all around him. He was sure he saw knives glint on the edge of the light.

"Sisters," said a voice he recognised as belonging to Tiffany. "We meet for two reasons. Tonight we celebrate as a new sister joins us. Yet we are compelled to meet to punish the defiance of this man."

"Will the new sister step forward."

One of the hooded figures stepped forward, facing the voice with their back to him.

"Reveal yourself to the sisters."

The hood and robe was dragged over her head. Jason had a sinking feeling he knew who the glossy mane of brown hair belonged to.

"Strip the prisoner."

His fears were confirmed as Zoe turned and stepped towards him.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" he hissed.

"I warned you," she said.

Jason shoved her aside and made for the ring of figures but Zoe threw out a leg and tripped him up.

A knife was once again pressed to his throat and he was forced back into the circle.

"Have you lost your mind?" he said

Zoe ignored him as she disrobed him, using a knife of her own to slice off the t-shirt he had worn to bed and tugged his shorts down his legs.

Jason stood, naked, furious and helpless in front of his sister and a ring of dark shapes. Something bumped into the back of his legs and Zoe gave him a sharp push.

"Secure him."

Jason watched helplessly as Zoe produced handcuffs and fastened his ankles to the legs of the chair he had been pushed onto. He resisted as she pulled his arms behind his back but a slight increase in the pressure of the knife against his throat made him relent. She handcuffed his hands to the chair, behind his back.

"We are pleased at your service to the Mantii," said Tiffany. "But you must prove your loyalty beyond question. Bring him to full arousal."

Zoe nodded and stepped between his legs.

"What's wrong with you?" he said.

She didn't reply but began trailing her fingers up and down his thighs. Jason couldn't believe this was his sister. She had always been so good natured. Now, as he sat there feeling completely powerless, he didn't recognise her. He could feel the rapt gaze of the Mantii all around him, could sense the anticipation in the air.

"Please stop this," he begged.

Zoe sighed and used the remains of his t-shirt to fashion a makeshift gag. Then she returned her attention to his groin. She looked him in the eye for a long moment and then slowly grasped his cock.

"You brought this on yourself," she whispered. "All over the world women are degraded and made to live like second class citizens. Here we are taking control of our lives and I won't let anyone stop that."

Jason couldn't talk. He couldn't move. He could only hope this was a nightmare. Despite his shock at the situation and the mixture of terror and humiliation he felt at being exposed like this, his cock stiffened as her fingers slowly and deliberately massaged it to life.

Meeting her gaze he tried to plead with her to stop but she just grinned wickedly and squeezed his cock. Nails tickled at his scrotum. She had him at her mercy and she knew it.

Jason's heart pounded as she lowered her head towards his hardening cock and spat on it. Then her hand returned and stroked smoothly up and down, drawing a grunt from him. After a few more brisk tugs he was rampantly erect.

Zoe stood back and waited for further instruction.

"One more test, sister," said Tiffany. "You must take him inside you and humiliate him by making him come."

Zoe just nodded in response. No hesitation. No look of repulsion. What had happened to her?

Jason watched in trepidation as she stepped out of her jeans and peeled her panties off. He let out a strangled cry of protest through the gag. She stood astride him and lowered herself, she gripped his straining erection in her warm hand and lazily rubbed it against her slit.

"I'm going to fuck you Jason," she whispered huskily.

His cock betrayed him, twitching eagerly at the forbidden touch of their loins. A moan of unwanted lust escaped his lips and she smiled, reveling in her control over him. Zoe stared deep into his eyes, a confident smirk on her face and with exquisite slowness, sank fully onto his lap.

Jason's eyes closed and his heart shuddered as his dick was enveloped into the wet, clinging embrace of her pussy. His sister's pussy. An excited murmur rose from the onlookers. What the fuck had happened to him? What the fuck was wrong with her? She was absolutely dripping, aroused by the rape of her own brother.

AJ_Watson
AJ_Watson
170 Followers
12