The Mantii of St Cormier's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Jason that's good," she cooed. "I love your cock inside me. Doesn't it feel good?"

Jason glowered at her in a mixture of rage and betrayal but gasped and his eyes fluttered involuntarily as she twisted deliciously against his pelvis. Zoe arched backwards astride him and made a show of slipping her shirt off and displaying her firm breasts to him.

The figures were drawing closer he realised, excited by the illicit scene in front of them. They were themselves stripping off, revealing smooth, tanned flesh. They weren't all students either! He recognised Miss Erikson, unquestionably the hottest of the staff. She was moaning as two of her students sucked on her nipples.

Zoe began to gently thrust her hips, moaning to herself in pleasure. Her muscles squeezed around his prick and he began to tremble. "I know you like it," she murmured.

"Look how our new sister gives herself to our cause," said Tiffany.

Jason struggled against his bonds as his sister drove him towards orgasm. His breathing quickened as arousal and panic gripped him. He knew she had been on the pill for a couple of years but suddenly nothing seemed certain.

The area around him was now covered in writhing bodies as the Mantii gave themselves over to the lust of the moment. Moans filled the air, mingling with the sound of lips and flesh connecting.

Zoe bounced in his lap, sapphire eyes alive with a mad passion he didn't recognise. Jason felt his balls tighten. She leaned forward and nipped playfully at his neck with her teeth. Her warm, luscious cunt contracted around him like a fist.

"Are you going to come for me?" she murmured. "Are you going to come inside your sister?"

Abruptly he was aware that Tiffany stood beside them, one hand buried between her legs the other holding a camera. She winked at him.

Zoe grabbed his head with both hands and leaned forward to stare intensely into his eyes as she twisted and bounced on his lap. Jason couldn't drag his eyes away from her. No matter how much he hated what she was doing to him, the pleasure she was forcing on him was overpowering.

"You're hot for me, aren't you?" she said between moans. "You bad, bad boy. You're enjoying fucking your sister."

Jason felt his cock twitch with every dirty comment his sister gasped out, her breath hot against his cheek.

Zoe's moans grew in urgency and she lent down and bit into his neck hard as she came. The added sensations pushed Jason over the edge and he came into his sister.

Zoe lifted her head from his neck. "Yes! Come for me, Jason."

She ripped his gag off and kissed him hard, lips crushing against his as her pussy spasmed around him, milking him for every drop as her hot tongue darted into his mouth and her nails raked his back.

At last he was spent and she sat back, her heaving breasts slick with sweat and triumph gleaming on her beautiful face. "Thanks lover."

Jason gasped for breath and clamped his eyes shut, trying to block out the humiliation and suddenly wished he'd listened to Dave.

* * *

Jason got up from his desk and walked toward the classroom wall, oblivious to the stares of everyone else in the room.

"Is something wrong, Jason?" his teacher asked.

With a strange sense of detachment Jason head-butted the wall in front of him. Dimly he heard a sharp gasp from his teacher and several cackles from the female part of the class. The pain was a welcome distraction. He head-butted the wall again, harder.

"Stop that!"

There was blood smeared on the wall in front of him. Idly realising it must be his own he struck the wall again.

People were moving around him.

"Help me," the teacher barked, grabbing his arm. "Get him away from the wall."

Matt helped drag him back to a chair and looked on in pity.

"What on earth did you do that for?" the teacher demanded.

"I acted alone and of my own volition," he muttered.

"I hear that damn phrase every week from one of you! You boys in this school aren't impressing anyone!"

Jason could only laugh.

* * *

I hope you enjoyed reading this but whether you did or not I'm very interested in any feedback anyone has for me so please leave a comment or get in touch at the Contact tab on my profile with any thoughts you have on what is good and what could be done better. All votes are also much appreciated.

I plan to write at least a couple of more stories that will be based around the setting used here, if anyone has any suggestions of what they would like to see I'd be happy to read them. Also please let me know if anyone has any general requests they would like to see me write I'd be delighted to discuss them with you.

12