All Comments on 'The Mantii of St Cormier's'

by AJ_Watson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Really good story, I can't wait to read the next part !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty weird

and I'm not sure how they could kiss etc. while he was still gagged.

SusieJSusieJover 15 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed that; it was a good read. It would be interesting to learn what happens to the guys after their "assignments".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Looking forward

Terribly exciting, the nonconsent part of it.

After this rape, the danger for Jason lies in the teachers and other girls who might want to have a go at him.

Now he needs a dear friend (boy or girl or teacher) whom he can trust, with whom he talks about the events.

This friend will help him and support him.

Unfortunately the next round in this forceful play will be all the more frustrating for him and his friend, who will be part of it of course.

They might even be forced to play together or watch eachother "suffer".

I really appreciated this story. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Your work is awesome! Please do more of this! Perhapse more knife play? Knife play is awesome, and there isn't enough of it in the femdom variation. You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid

This story really SUX out loud. Worst story I've read here.

mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago
Great!

Scary! Quite erotic, too. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed reading this.

I have to admit, at the beginning of this story the description of the school reminded me of hogwarts from harry potter. It wasn't like any other i've read. The story stayed interesting the whole time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
didn't read

i didn't read this but thank you for the warning about nonconsenual sex but if you really had any brains you would have put it in the nonconsent area in the first place use your head for a change

DBRS

wuz2bluwuz2bluabout 13 years ago
Very, very good writing...but...!

Mr. Watson;

I love your stories, and at the same time, i hate your stories.

What i mean is, your writing is undeniably very good and the sexual content is exciting, but the way people get used and the aggressor doesn't get any comeuppance just pisses me off! It seems like the story is only half told, like there's no resolution to the tension.

That said, please don't stop writing! Even with what i see as a fault, your writing is among the best on a site that has a lot of really good content. Thank you for sharing your gift with us here.

Sincerely,

-wuz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very teenage horror movie-esque. not in a bad way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Weak willed...

Jason Roberts is a weak willed idiot to give in to that. He was tied to a chair and forced into incest. If those pics of him went public as the women were implying by taking the pictures, he would have the leverage against them with the police. This whole story doesn't hold up. It should have been in erotic horror if anywhere, since horror doesn't have to make sense, and stupid shit happens all the time in slasher flicks. Sorry, but this was just stupid.

Daniel32Daniel32about 11 years ago
How it should have ended.

If Jason had any balls whatsoever, he would have done this:

Jason got up from his desk and stood staring at his teacher. He held up his hands, showing the clear raw marks made by the hand cuffs that had restrained him. He also showed his neck where the blade of the knife had nicked him.

"Is something wrong, Jason? his teacher asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact there is. The Mantii, the secret society here forced me into incest and my own sister raped me. Tiffany has the camera with the footage on it. That along with the knife mark on my neck and the raw spots on my wrists from the hand cuffs I was forced to wear, should be all the evidence the police need. Now, are you going to call them, or shall I?" he asked, then pulled out his cell phone.

The police investigation didn't take long. Zoe Roberts, deprogrammed from the brainwashing she had received, and feeling the guilt over what she had done to her own brother, the brother who had always looked out for her, made her roll over on those who had told her she was doing it for women's rights. The police convicted them all of sex abuse crimes, In spite of Zoe being brainwashed, she was still made to spend six months in a mental institution to make certain the brainwashing was really gone. Their mother disowned her, and she would have died a vagrant on the streets, if her brother hadn't taken her in.

He forgave her in time, and soon was fucking her of his own volition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting, but only half finished

You missed telling the most compelling part of this story. How does his sister's betrayal change their relationship? You could go in one of two different directions with this one. For some writers, it would be that the Brother would become more submissive and subservient.

For me. I'd take the "you're dead to me" approach. In the next scene I have with them together, I'd have him tell her that "you are no longer my sister. You clearly don't give a shit about me, so I'm finished with you."

I would increase his rebellion. I'd have him ask her about the knife. Ask her if she'd feel anything at all if they had killed him right in front of her? Tell her that they're going to have to.

Now you've got something compelling.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Aftermath ?

I agree that a non-carnal closure scene with the sister would have had much potential. It could go any of a number of ways & the author has the talent to make any one of them work. Personally I would have enjoyed a few more gothic, half glimpsed,menacing descriptions of the collective's power

Yet this was a gotta-finish story. It's a fine for the author between choosing mystery or the thrill of revealing the wherewithals of a daunting force. I wish the author had dared just a bit more but still ....excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Both good and bad.

To read this story I am of two opinions,yes the women and Zoe were all Pro Womens Lib,looking for equality of how men treat women unfairly,but what Zoe did to her brother Jason was just reprehensible,at the beginning it seemed like Jason and Zoe had a good relationship,but then Zoe was lured into the wickedness of the Mantii and basically sold her soul to the devil that was Tiffani and the Mantii.

Now do I believe this story should continue with a Chapter 2,and Jason should expose the Mantii Society and try to save his sister Zoe,yes,but even if that did happen and another chapter is written could Zoe willingly be deprogrammed or would she still feel the same as she is now,thereby throwing her relationship with her parents and Jason away to be just an evil cruel bitch forever.

And even if Jason did manage to save Zoe,would their relationship go back to the way it was or could they work thru it and end up becoming lovers that fall into love with one another.So I really hope this author decides to give us an update with Ch.2.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge4 months ago

Waste of my time.

shadrachtshadracht7 days ago

Probably belongs in erotic horror, or at least nonconsent/reluctant. The core of the incest category is _usually_ forbidden love or lust, but that isn't really present here. Couple that with a complete lack of ending and this is more like an episode of tales from the crypt. 3* because it is well written, but the rest loses the other two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous