All Comments on 'The Marriage'

by zeta515

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If she wanted a pet

She should have gotten a dog. All he needs to do is expose her actions to families and friends to get rid of her forever. Who, even in a fictional story, would want to stay with a woman like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What an enormous pile of crap.

Raised in that situation he would have been VERY independent and strong willed. She starts with her femdom crap and he would have thrown her out so fast it would have made her head spin. Even for fiction this was total implausible garbage. Poorly written, poorly conceived and the dialogue must have been written by a ten year old. Just god awful. One of the worst stories on this site that it has been my misfortune to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yawn

unending drivel, I enjoy decent femdom stories but they need to have some reasonable plot to them. This is just the usual long list of standard wank fest material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hilariously bad!

Ha ha, can't believe you actually wasted hours of your life writing this crap. The characters are not believable and there's no discernible storyline.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Complete and Total Submission.

Rose and Max seem to find total happiness and love.After max gave up his freedom to Rose and become her fucktoy then Rose was the happyest Wife ever,so she had the most obedient slave husband who she could do anything and everything to Max.

Sure it may seem like Rose was the Most Evil Domme Bitch that ever lived,but nothing is further from the truth,she loved Max completely enough to punish and humiliate him lovingly,some may think that is cruel and sadistic but to others that may be the best kind of love,who are we to judge peoples love for each other.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

It's just totally disgusting. Have fun trying to make sense out of idiots.

Tootight1Tootight1about 1 year ago

I gave it a 4, maybe it should have been a 5. It got me going me going more than once, but never let up. When does the loving part kick in? What happens in this story is exciting enough, but where's the love part? She pulls every trigger Max has, and still no compassion, or feelings for what he is going through. Just her agenda, that's why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5. That's what took it out of the reality aspect, and into somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Then Max grew a pair, had the women sent to jail and divorced his bitch of a wife. Things and people change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous