All Comments on 'The Marriage Counselor Ch. 02'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disgusting

You really are a pathetic loser. I read the first little bit and thought this might be redeeming given the talk of killing the guy, but was disappointed. At least I skipped straight to the end. This doctor is some kind of super wizard/magic/he-man that can look at a woman through a wall down the street and she will lose her brain and come flying through any obstacle to jump on his dick. You really are so sick and messed up in the head that I wonder why you even post this trash. You ever even get one decent review?

Note to the readers- avoid this crap unless you have a fetish for humiliation, guys taking control of your lives with their cock in a very bi way, and brainless cunts with tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loser

it's bad when an author writes about themselves, your a loser tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no redemption in the second

The first chapter was awful! I read the second expecting retribution. What I read was much more crap! You're writing is worse than cuck writers. How is this drivel satisfying to anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
misleading

although we should have guessed so from you earlier stories. I suppose you can write a story. However, I'm sure this kind of obsession with alfa-males will continue to attract a number of readers but most will find your stories repulsive. So do I. May I should eventually be compelled to write a story myself about how to bring down such a socalled superior asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Deep, Dark, and Disturbing

You know, NTRMaster went to a great deal of trouble to write this story, check Grammar, check for Logical Holes, check for Spelling and still have it un-stilted.

The Commenters, on the other hand, the three brief comments each had a typo / mis-spelling in them. If you three come back to see what others are talking about, I'm talking about YOU. You are Dishonouring the Author with your Mis-spellings.

The Story, too, is Deep, Dark, and Disturbing. I read this tale first about six hours ago now, and then Part One. also Deep Dark and .. . .

Unlike a great deal of the 'fluff' that comes through here and is easily forgotten, this tale ' S t a y s W i t h M e ".

And I do Not want to know where NTR dreams 'em up.

Cheers

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You are writing the Doctor character as YOU would like to be. YOU would love to be able to talk to a woman like the Doctor does. YOU would be so happy to dominate a woman into being your slave. In reality you have no self worth. No self esteem. And you are fighting against your sexuality, which is a gay submissive sissy boy. Who does not know what to do with his tiny 1inch prick. This is who you really are not the dominant Doctor in the story. YOU wish you were such a person. But you won't ever be able to talk to a woman in that way unless that woman was dead. And that is the only way you would get to fucka woman because they couldn't say no to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is Bad

I thought that the first story was bad, but this is story is rediculous. Someone wanting that much revenge (such as Tim) would not turn on Jay to get to his wife. He would realize that the man he knows as 'Dr. Castle' can not be trusted. Another thing is the speed that raquel fell for the doctors bullshit. She was right that most women would not fall for such an idiotic plot. This story, as well as the first one, sound like the rantings of a man that lost his wife to a doctor...or he is a doctor that lost his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yawn.

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

....that I read the second chapter, because it is so unbelievable. Oh well, lesson learned.

psyburn21psyburn21over 13 years ago
The loving wives category makes me laugh

this story isn't bad at all, especially considering that its netorare (ntr). if the story made you angry at the characters and the outcome, then its done its job. there's nothing wrong with that authors of these types of stories. I do agree though that the loving wives category needs to split into three parts to separate the happy wives from the cheating "bad ending" wives from the cuckolded husbands.

anyway, to NTRMaster

I like the story, though I would suggest two things.

1) I agree with one of the previous comments that Raquel's fall was rushed, especially considering her own statements earlier in the chapter. The best part of ntr to me is watching the wife take her fall from an upstanding person to a sex-crazed slut.

2) I would also suggest working on your sex scenes. I feel like you could make them much better with some tweeking. I don't get as much a feeling of lust from reading them like I do from reading sex scenes in Maya Banks novels.

Considering that you know exactly what netorare is, I'm you know sure you've seen some of the mangaka artist Sanbun Kyoden translated works. Season of Sougetsu is probably the best example of how a wife takes the fall and how steamy sex scenes make the story even better. Here's a link to a site that has that translated manga and other NTR entries. Good luck to you and continue to improve your writing. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

http://faytear.ryuutama.com/finished-projects

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please kill yourself

Compared to you the 9/11 hijackers were boy scouts.

Please, please, please do the human race a favour, buy a gun and blow your head off.

It will mean that readers will no longer have to put up with your stories that have no value at all.

With you removed the worth of the human race as a whole will increase ten fold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Time Of Need

Nice follow-up on the initial chapter. During these troubled times I am sure there are many beautiful married women seeking guidance and assistance that we have yet to read about. Do share some additional stories of the dastardly doctor and the women who come to him in their time of need. Thanks for this marvelous series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I also feel as 'go kill yourself does'. I am posting anon because you

don't deserve a name. You and all writers like you are like stink on shit. You are the epitomy of writers that I could do with out. You have this philosophy that sucks and so do you as a person with your two inch penis.

datadyndatadynover 13 years ago
Puzzling

Very strange this, why the fuck would anyone waste time in writing crap like this - don’t you have a life at all?

It took me like 2 minutes to read this sorry little tale while waiting for my email to load so my time was not really wasted but how long did it take the writer to get lost in his sorry little fantasy? Ten minutes? Fifteen? However long it took, it was a terrible fucking waste of time. Go take out the garbage or go piss on the lawn, at least that way you are doing something constructive with your time.

Might be an idea to rather piss on the keyboard though, with a bit of luck it might short out and thereby prevent any more of these masterpieces wasting good bandwidth

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong catagory

This story belongs in mind control not loving wife's

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
I agree, wrong category.

But the category should be non-human.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
This is not "DEEP" anon.....

...unless you are very "SHALLOW". If this author is going to continue to write the same plot over and over at least he/she/it could make it somewhat deep so as to add some thin iota of believability. It could be "hot" in a sick bottom of the cistern way if it developed it's hackneyed theme with restraint. Then again, that would necessitate some maturity on the part of the author, and if that were the case the author would probably not be writing "jerk" stories.

MikelGMikelGover 13 years ago
Just when I thought

this story was gaining some reality legs ( emphasis on some) you take Alice to meet the White Rabbit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old dog shit as usual!

Pure crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agree, wrong category

Belongs in Nonconsent/Reluctance or Mind Control. Even Non-Erotic would do, because there was certainly no eroticism in this story. Maybe BDSM since there was a lot of bondage (at least, for Jay), with S&M to follow, re: the belt sander treatment. But Loving Wives? Give me a break. Zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hands down, you're the dumbest writer on this site...

As soon as I read

"They filed a report," Tim said, "but they didn't really follow up. A lawyer explained to me that technically, fucking another man's wife for months is not a crime, or even doing it in front of him. Also, I technically gave my consent for the drug that paralyzed me. The pissing and stuff could technically be assault, except that I didn't keep any evidence, and the agreement I signed when I signed up for the counselling turned out to cover so-called 'unconventional treatments'. Even if they found him, it was unclear if I could even sue him for malpractice."

I stopped reading, I mean, christ, how much of a fucking moron do you need to be. You couldn't have figured out how to keep that ridiculous, crap about no crimes being committed out.... are you that fucking lazy. I don't even know a 12 year old that would find that easy to swallow... you're just a fucking, lazy moron! Why didn't you just say he was too embarrassed to go to the cops... instead you have to annoy your readers with this crap that assault, kidnapping, fraud, attempted murder, are not crimes, that the Doc didn't do anything the police would go after him for? What garbage. And I suppose that your hero in your story was too fucking stupid to just look-up all NEW practices in the country... I hate lazy writers. You insult your readers, and you insult yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great but

Sick. Very sick. Very Good, Very Sick. But that's what i expected. Those who keep reading your stories and expecting something different must be in that 'it can't end like that, it has to get better' mindset or 'Watching a Trainwreck and can't turn away'

We need a author who re-writes your stories with a good ending.

But, anyway. Disturbingly sick story. Yet, Sadly great and amazing story

-TheGuyDownTheBlock

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
why are so many mistakes in LW made ?

This story belongs in another category , mind control or non consent but NOT LW anymore than married hetero belongs in the Gay section . This isnt hard people .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All bullshit

This stuff is the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Let's go - where's Part 3 ???

This story rocks. Exactly what this site needs to keep things interesting. PLEASE keep writing!!

As for all the whiners, it's FICTION, people - get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
REQUEST!!!!!!!

I have a REQUEST. Childhood friends that gew up together as next door neighbors. Their parents were friends when they were young too, so the kids are really really close. The boy has a crush on the girl and the girl also likes the boy when they are younger and they promise to marry when they are older. The girl gets hotter and hotter as time goes on, but the boy becomes a nerd. The girl and boy still hang out and they like each other. When they are 17 now things start to happen, the boy gets bullied and fucked with by most of his classes, and the girl willingly gives her virginity to the bully, while making her childhood friend watch. ETC ETC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CRAP

Read the first few paragraphs and then skipped to the end to vote 0

This is really crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Same Story Different angle

More of the same

Tedious

Predictable

Time to think of some other kind of story. Shock value worked in the first one I read but after that you don't really have much else going for it, could see the set up from a mile away.

Moving along...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue!

But you should go into what Raquel and Charlotte are doing now and Tim gets smart and uses the advantage of obeyin dr castle to he close to him to get revenge and Tim wins back Charlotte or somthing idk what to do bout Raquel but maybe tims meets some one that the same thing happend to other husbands they all team up and have a plan to save there wives or somthing idk but I don't think the bad guy should win in a storie like this just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bullshit

Tim shuldnt have betrayed jay first off if Tim didn't betray him he wuld have found his wife and possibly win her back but there shuld have been justice Raquel shouldn't have been found cus she knew what they went to do so she shuldnt have been worried and she should've been able to say no she knew what castle did to Tim it's bullshit and Tim should of gotten his revenge hope u make another chapter and Tim whoops that dudes ass and takes back his girl Because I that was me I would have broken his legs and cut his dick off so he culdnt do shit bout it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sick shit

you must think like the doctor

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I read for entertainment and shit like this is NOT entertaining!

So I will not read any more of your work, it might be as bad as this. I gave you a ONE and I almost never give out bad ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zzzz

dumb fuck fantasy really!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Really poor writing

Just didn't create any real interest. Maybe if you had Tim man up? Maybe he was a Navy Seal and went after the Doctor and his group, killing them all in clever methods? THAT story might be interesting.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Evil

Dr. Castle needs a world of hurt dropped on him. The devil reincarnate. Stupid women that empower his shit. Where's the BTB's sequel when you need one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn

Was this shit written by a fifth grader? Bad Mexican cartoons aren't as disjointed as this shit.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Why would you write a dark, depressing story like this one? No satisfaction for readers.

I did not read it this time, I remembered it from before and just thumbed through to the end so I could comment. I don't know what you get out of writing this story. I guess it gives you some morbid satisfaction as you do show writing talent but I could not bear to read any of it again, I just went to the end to confirm that it was what I had remembered. I will not bother to read your other stories, I might not like the way they turned out, either. I read to be entertained, not depressed and I am reasonably certain that many others feel the same way. May your regular life bring you satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I understand now...You are TIM in tgis story.

You obviously do not read your own story before you publish. The RED squiggly line means "misspelling" and the BLUE means "grammatical" error. The story was so ludicrous it was laughable. My best advice is to not quit your day job! Now I see why your story rates such a low score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awful Hateful Warped

I hate wimps.

I despise cuckolds.

Although this author is talented something more is needed; like a soul maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick mind

This author has a very sick mind. This is disgusting junk. Hope he would stop writing and masturbating.

heebejeebesheebejeebesover 7 years ago
This is too much

I love a cuckold story. For me I don't place myself in the position of the cuckold, but rather a witness. I am aroused by corruption, I like the idea of the wife slowly but surely changing into a slut, and prefer the husband be a voyeur like me and not spoil the fun, but in situations where the husband is degraded beyond simple cheating, beyond the wife becoming a whore, it feels like justice is required. I read the first part hoping that the antagonist would be undone eventually, that these despicable women would pay for their actions, and that Dr Castle would be captured maimed, gelded with a hacksaw, and held in a filthy serial killer dungeon until his will is broken then buried alive there. I was sickened to find that there was no vengeance, no closure for these men, that I could be more enraged by part two than I was after reading part one is astounding to me. These men experience worse fates than I would wish on my worst enemies, simply for being weak. You will cry out for closure, for justice that will never come. In short, be prepared to be pissed off, REALLY pissed off, for a while after reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The author needs therapy 1*

Words fail. The last time I will ever half-read one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Just to

say fuck you to the asshole of LIT , dear annony. The fool is so fucked up in his head afer his dead ex wife fucked all those men!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

didn't vote. not my kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Don't worry about the haters, keep doing your thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope you enjoy yourself

It would take much more than simply pathetic man. You must enjoy inflicting pain on men. Hope you rot in hell.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

You dear writer have significant mental health issues if you believe for one moment that this scribbled rubbish equals good erotica. It is so very bad it's not even bad erotica! You obviously believe that you share the basis qualities of your Dr Castle - "master" indeed. More like pathetic masturbator! Find a well qualified shrink and get therapy ASAP. This site should not be hijacked as some outlet for exploring personal pyschological issues.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Ahhh I see from your profile that you had a submission banned from this site previously. Good of you to draw attention to it. Imagine...you writing utter garbage that should be banned! At least in that instance the moderators got it right. This stinkeroo of a series should also be excised.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Previous assessment stands. One of the worst authors ever.on LW. I did manage four stories before I became sick.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

So my assumption was correct... Pussywhipped Tim betrayed Jay, just for a glimpse of slut.

Fucking crap.... 1*

I think, i don't have to waste my time with this author and stories like this

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

No ending, the evil Dr. Castle prevailed, no telling if Jay survived and Tim betrayed Jay which was just so fucked up as was the total series. Waste of time to read. 1/5

superbeltsuperbeltabout 1 year ago

Waste of time. Now the author would say something like "not all stories should end happily" but the fact is that this story has been abnormally manipulated so that Castle would always win and the wives, no matter how previously faithful, would become cheaters and willingly enslaved to Castle which is not realistic at all.

In normal lives, wives don't leave their husbands or turn into sluts just because some man fucked them better.

This second part was really a waste of time because I thought a better ending to stupid unrealistic stories would be a happy one. Only good and realistic stories can bear sad endings.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician6 months ago

What a hot crock of alligator shit. This is the most convoluted, scum sucking piece of shit I have ever had the disappointment of reading. I seriously thought of stopping after the 1st chapter in the first part of your story but I kept hoping that something good would come out of it. Are you really a female man hater in drag who loves degrading men? Whether or not you are, this piece of shit belongs on the bottom of a litter box. You’d have to improve 100 percent to even reach a failing grade on your content. Crap - nothing but crap. MtM.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Worst story I've ever read on this site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to "Reunited" that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES