The Marriage Counselor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, of course I have many fail safes in place to handle situations like this," Dr Castle said. "This time is a little different, though. Usually, I take care of my victims in the right way from the start so that they do not bother me again."

"You let Tim go, though," Jay said, genuinely confused. "Didn't you think he might come after you?"

"There are two types of men," Dr Castle spoke as if he loved the chance to talk. "Some men are like wild dogs that can not be tamed, and need to just be put down immediately. Some men are like obedient hounds that with the right subjugation will cower with their tails between their legs. Tim is of the second type. I broke him down, and he entertained in his head for a little while the idea of resolving the insane jealousy in his head with violence, but ultimately he knew he was defeated as a man and would live as a defeated man. If Tim were of the first type, I would have handled things differently. For him to have come across a man who wanted to be of the first type on Tim's behalf, well, that is a rare situation."

"You're saying I need to be put down like a dog?" Jay asked, not liking where this conversation was going.

"You're a different type of man than Tim," Dr Castle said casually. "You think that just because you are willing to go to extremes that means you will succeed. That somehow your passionate drive to exact revenge will be fruitful because of the sheer force of your intent. You came here with the intent to kill me at whatever cost. Don't try and pretend it was just a message, we both know the sense of moral justice that burns inside your heart. However, you ran into a situation you don't really understand. The fact is, it doesn't matter how strong you are. Life isn't an action hero movie. The ability to run around with a gun is nothing compared to having a system, and resources, and the planning I have. The idea that one man can essentially do whatever he wants if he's willing to jump around shooting people is a stupid myth perpetuated by Hollywood. The reality is that people who are fueled by desperation like you lose to people like me who have whole organizations."

"Personally, it's much more fun humiliating men like Tim. I'd like to humiliate you and take your wife like I did with Tim and leave you to suffer for the rest of your life knowing that you were humiliated by me. With a man like Tim, I can break him down and move on, and it's easier for me. In fact, it's part of the fun to leave in such a way that makes futile all his efforts to reconcile. I like spending my nights fucking his wife knowing that he's out there suffering. You, on the other hand, are like a wild animal that can not be relied upon to ever stop the fire in your belly that drives you to kill me. Thus, just like a rabid dog, you can't be trained like Tim, you simply need to be put down. I would rather not dispose of you, as I find that so unsatisfying. I don't think I have any choice, though, as you will not be tamed and submit to my superiority."

Jay looked side to side at the Mexicans, and then back to Dr Castle. Partly Jay was sizing up his chances of making some kind of move, and partly he was wondering what exactly did Dr Castle have in mind when he said 'dispose'. Dr Castle understood Jay's question from his movements. "The two men to your sides," Dr Castle said, "are from a Mexican drug cartel that I sometimes do favors for in the form of providing them girls who I acquire through my 'charitable' work as a counselor for women on the streets. I don't usually need to call in favors, but I can see this situation is beyond help. They are going to close you up in that barrel you're standing in and smuggle you south of the border. There, I don't know what they're going to do to you, but I can assure you it will be unpleasant and you won't return. I was down there once and saw them working on a man with a belt sander one time. After that, I decided I never wanted to have to get that close to the more unseemly parts of their operation. I feel sorry for you, but I really can't see any other way." Dr Castle waved his arm, and the two men started to push Jay down into the barrel. When he was on his knees, only his head was above the rim of the barrel. When he got to that point, the two men wrapped a chain around Jay's neck that they then attached to some loops inside the barrel so that he could not move any further out of the barrel.

"Wait!" Jay yelled in a panic. "Wait!"

Dr Castle motioned for the men to halt before pushing his head down and closing the lid. "I get it! I give in! You're better than me. Okay? I get it. Just let me go and I won't say anything to anyone."

"You're just saying that," Dr Castle said, waving the gun in his hand dismissively. "A man confronting his mortality will say anything. As soon as you are free, though, you'll plot new ways to come after me. And we'll just end up back here again."

"No," Jay said, the desperation in his voice obvious, "it doesn't have to be like that. Look, I have no reason to chase you down. I did this for Tim. And I did it because I wanted to be a hero, I guess. To fight against evil and save other men."

"Interesting," Dr Castle said. "Do go on. As a psychiatrist, I'm fascinated how this situation is making you self reflect."

"No, really," Jay said, seeing some hope that his negotiation was working. "I was so outraged by what you did to Tim, I thought the injustice had to be dealt with. It seemed like the right thing to do. I didn't think I would die for it, though. When it comes down to it though, I'm not willing to take it this far. You didn't take my wife, you took Tim's. I don't need to keep chasing you. So you can let me go because ultimately I don't have that much motivation!"

Dr Castle looked very thoughtful as he considered Jay's words. Then, without saying anything, he walked over to a side table where he put down the gun and then picked up a remote control. "That's where you're wrong, Jay. You see, I do have your wife."

"What?" Jay blurted out, completely unable to restrain his reaction. His disbelief was visceral.

"You've been missing for almost two weeks now," Dr Castle went on, speaking at a leisurely pace. "Your wife soon contacted the police and has been completely distraught. Through the connections I have, I was called in as a counselor to provide some assistance. It's been going very well."

"You motherfucker!" Jay yelled, and his voice actually broke a little. "You fucking raped my wife? Or you fucked with her head or something! With drugs or whatever! No fucking way my wife would leave me for you! Especially not if she was worried about me."

Dr Castle laughed a little. "You really don't know who you're dealing with and how good I am at what I do," he said, with cool confidence. "Actually, if you understood psychology as well as I do, you'd know that when people are more distressed is when they are more vulnerable. Their feelings are out of control and can be guided easier than when they are calm. Had I met your wife under normal circumstances, it would have taken me months. I was prepared to hold you captive as long as it took when I laid eyes on her incredible tits. Fortunately for me, she was in a state that made her more primal feelings more accessible and easier to bring out. Even I was surprised at how quickly she progressed. As Tim might have told you, I record my sessions. Sometimes audio, sometimes video. Here, you can judge for yourself if lovely Raquel is drugged or coerced." With that, Dr Castle pressed a button on the remote, and the huge flat screen TV that took up most of the wall flickered to life.

The scene was a couch in a doctors office, and sitting on it was Raquel. She was wearing suit jacked and short skirt, and her blouse unbuttoned low enough to see the bra that strained to cross the expanse between her massive breasts. Her tits were pressing together to form a strong line of cleavage between them. She was sitting on the edge, facing the camera, both hands on her knees.

"I feel a little bad about this," Raquel said, looking up past the camera and talking to someone off screen. "Do we have to film this?"

"I record all my sessions," said Dr Castle from off screen. "Sometimes I need to review what happened in order to know how best to go forward."

"Yes, but," Raquel said hesitantly, "I feel a little guilty. The... 'treatment' seems to be going so fast. The things I've done here seem to be more about me than about searching for my husband."

"Exactly, Raquel," Dr Castle said. "It's all about you. You can only truly decide if you want to search for your husband if you truly know yourself.

"'If' I want to search for my husband?" Raquel asked. "Of course I do!"

"That's a perfectly healthy reaction," Dr Castle said, "showing that you have indeed grown up as a moral woman as defined by the rules of society. It's good that you are a moral person. However, the pain you feel at his loss and the confusion at having any happiness is a sign of what in psychology is called 'mental incongruousness'. You're morals and feelings and obligations and assumptions are out of alignment. My goal is simply to get you to align the whole of you so that you can truly know what you want without conflict."

"But he's my husband," Raquel protested. "I love him."

"If so," Dr Castle said from off screen, and then walked on screen. He could only be seen from the waist down to a little below his knees as he stepped into the frame. He was completely naked and and his erection stood straight out as he walked. His cock was long and so thick that to be so firm and stand so straight seemed to defy gravity. It swung leisurely side to side as he walked. He came to stand in front of Raquel, but a little to the side so that the length of his shaft was in full view of the camera. His massive cock easily spanned the distance between him and Raquel's face. His cock pressed into her cheek and nudged her back a bit, but she stayed in contact with it. Dr Castle stood like that, his cock intruding into Raquel's personal space and pre-cum seeping onto her cheek as if there was nothing unusual about it. He just stood there casually, his hands on his hips, and continued to talk. Raquel also didn't seem to be completely surprised as Jay might have expected. She looked as though she was trying to match Dr Castle's casual attitude, though she was obviously flustered by the proximity of his cock to her face. She wasn't upset, though. She kept looking back and forth between Dr Castle's face and down at his cock, with more anxious anticipation than shock. "If you are sure you love your husband, than does that mean you do not want a 'treatment' for today?"

"I," Raquel looked completely unsure of herself. "I don't know."

"It's perfectly natural to seek comfort in times of stress," Dr Castle said reassuringly. "It's society that puts boundaries on our sexuality that run contrary to how we naturally behave. As I explained in our first session, part of the reason I am so successful with patients is because I work with our natural instincts, and don't impose normal so-called morality that only hinders our elevation as people."

"It's not that I don't think your treatment is working," Raquel said. "It's that I worry it's working too well. Last night I had a hard time thinking of my husband. Isn't it unnatural to move on too quickly?"

"That's exactly what I mean by society's morals holding us back," Dr Castle said. "Here you are, feeling the grief and loss leaving you, and yet you are holding on to it out of some sense of obligation. The reality is your husband won't come back, and I intend to not only help you to regain your life, I am going to show you a superior life."

"A superior life?" Raquel asked, ever so delicately licking the huge, shiny purple tip of Dr Castle's cock.

"Yes Raquel," Dr Castle said as his voice softened with the pleasure of feeling her tongue. "You were stuck in a conventional marriage to an inferior man. This is partly why you can move on from it so quickly. A part of you knows that a woman such as yourself is of a superior type. You crush the hearts of men and inspire the jealousy of women who wish they were like you. You were held back by your layman husband, and I intend to bring you to your full potential."

"I'm not sure I'm everything you say I am," Raquel said, raising one hand to hold the base of Dr Castle's cock and leisurely stroke it. "I mean, parts of me feel something when I'm here with you, but how do I know that I'm not just being weak in a time of need?"

"Ah," said Dr Castle knowingly, "Look at the way you are dressed, with your tight skirt and your shirt showing off your gorgeous breasts. You know how much I love really big tits, especially your amazing breasts. You decided to wear this with the obvious intent of making me hard, the effect you definitely knew you would have, before you came in here. You planned and hoped to make my cock hard, so this is something inside of you even when you are not here. Go on, why don't you show me your perfect tits."

Raquel obediently began to unbutton her blouse, and when it was open enough, she unclasped the front of her bra, and her breasts practically burst out forward to be free from her blouse. She returned one hand to the base of Dr Castle's cock, and with her other arm she moved it under her breasts and held them up to show to Dr Castle their immense size and perfect roundness. Dr Castle moved so that his cock nudged her face and slid to the front of her lips.

"Good girl," Dr Castle said with smug satisfaction. "Now, what were you saying about having a hard time thinking about your husband?"

Raquel looked up at Dr Castle with worshipful eyes. She giggled slightly and said, "Do you want to know what I was thinking about last night? Why I couldn't focus on my husband?"

"Of course," Dr Castle said with a chuckle. "This is your therapy, I'm here to listen."

"I was thinking about doing this!" Raquel finished her sentence by opening her mouth and sliding her lips quickly down Dr Castle's cock. Although she had to open her jaw wide to the point of straining, her thick, beautiful lips wrapped perfectly around the circumference of his cock and slid easily down. Dr Castle moaned with pleasure. Raquel was able to get almost to the base by taking a good portion of his cock into her throat.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Jay screamed, back in the room with Dr Castle. He had been in slack jawed silence up until this moment in the video, but now he yelled as if his very soul was calling out from within him. His voice rough as the scream came from the back of his throat where it scratched dryly against his vocal chords. "NO! NO! NO! It's not true! No!" As his denials faded out, he was left with tears running down his face, his face flush with red anger, and his body shaking with rage like he had never felt.

"Please, don't stop watching," Dr Castle said almost as an aside as he watched the screen. "I want you to see all of this, and I will rewind it and make you watch it again if you don't pay attention the first time."

On screen, Raquel expertly sucked Dr Castle's cock, bobbing her head back and forth in a smooth, controlled rhythm. She massaged his balls with one hand and pumped his shaft with another. With each dip downward she took, she took him into her throat. Every now and again, she took her mouth off his cock to lick up and down the shaft. Dr Castle oozed pre-cum in a large volume, so that soon Raquel's face, her hands, and Dr Castle's cock were covered in thick, slimy transparent goo.

"So you see," Dr Castle said to Jay, "you are never going to see your wife again. Soon, she is going to forget about you and live to please me. Since you are of the rabid dog type of man, I just can't believe any promises you make not to try doing stupid things again."

"You fucker!" Jay yelled. Jay felt the desperation of a man that has lost all options. He had absolutely nothing left except to just call Dr Castle names. "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" With a wave of Dr Castle's hand, one of the Mexican men strapped a ball gag onto Jay's face, reducing his screaming to muffled murmurs.

"It's too bad that men in your position lose control like this," Dr Castle said. "I would love to talk to you and find out how it feels to not only be hopeless, but also to go to your death knowing that your wife will be fucking the man who took control of your destiny. How does it feel to be so completely owned by another man? How does it feel to have the unthinkable happen and be betrayed by the woman you love? Ah, it would be fascinating, but alas, by this point, the men I do this to are reduced to nothing more than a pile of rage and frustration, unable to communicate. So we'll just watch the rest of this together."

On screen, Raquel stood up and gently turned Dr Castle around and pushed him backward onto the couch. Dr Castle turned as he did, so he was lying fully on the couch and his side was to the camera. That way, Raquel's enormous tits could be seen fully as she straddled Dr Castle. She lowered herself onto Dr Castle's cock, each inch of it causing her to spasm a little as it entered her.

Dr Castle placed both hands on her tits to hold them up and Raquel began to bounce up and down. "I love huge tits," he said, "you are going to make an excellent addition to my harem."

"Your harem?" Raquel giggled like a little girl.

"Yes," Dr Castle said between heavy breaths, "As an alpha male, I have many women who serve my needs. You will be one of them."

In the room with Jay, Dr Castle turned to Jay. "Most men think that professing loyalty and love makes women loyal. Or threatening to keep them. The truth is that women follow the alpha male, who has many women. Your wife won't even be the most important woman to me, she will just be a mouth I cum in when I please." When Dr Castle satisfied himself that the expression on Jay's face, burning red and tears in his eyes, indicated he was suitably enraged with frustration by the information, Dr Castle looked back to the screen.

On screen, Raquel climaxed over and over. Then Dr Castle moved her so he could fuck her from behind. Her huge tits bounced back and forth so much that Raquel had to use one arm to restrain them.

"Tell me Raquel," Dr Castle commanded, "do you feel the difference inside you?"

"You mean your cock?" Raquel asked, between breaths as she looked back toward Dr Castle. She turned facing the camera, and her luscious lips were pursed in an erotic way that matched her lowered eyelids in conveying how she was both turned on and intend on being a turn on.

"Ha ha!" Dr Castle laughed. "I'm sure my cock is like nothing you've ever had before. However, I mean the feeling that is coming from within you. Can you feel the true woman released from her bounds?"

Raquel licked her lips seductively and her eyes burned with sexuality as she looked back and upward at Dr Castle. Jay had never seen her look so powerfully seductive.

"I," Raquel said in a low, seductive voice, "I think so. I feel different... wicked, but at the same time good."

"Those are the words of your old morality," Dr Castle said. "Embrace the new powerful you. You deserve to be fucked the way I'm fucking you. Did your husband ever fuck you like this?"

Raquel unexpectedly laughed, like the idea was ridiculous, and her laughter caught even her by surprise. It was if it was so natural to laugh at the idea, she laughed before she could stop herself. "No, he couldn't ever fuck me like this! I had to fake it with him because of his pride. He needed to believe he was such a manly lover, but he could never do it like this. I thought it was my wifely duty to make him believe he was satisfying me."

In the room with Jay, Dr Castle looked back at Jay and gave a nod, as if to say something like 'you see?'. The look of arrogant satisfaction on Dr Castle's face was so infuriating, Jay thrashed and strained at his bonds, but to no effect.