The Marriage Counselor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now you're free from that," Dr Castle said on the video.

"I," Raquel was hesitant to admit it. However, she couldn't deny it. The feelings welled up inside and then burst out. "Yes! Yes I am. Oh my God! I'm free!" She climaxed so hard that it seem she might faint afterward, but the constant powerful thrusting of Dr Castle's cock wouldn't permit it.

"And so maybe having your husband disappear as he did was an opportunity in disguise," Dr Castle said. "Maybe you needed to be free of him to realize you can do better!"

"Is that possible?" Raquel asked out loud, partly to herself and partly to Dr Castle. As an answer, Dr Castle began pounding her with his cock even harder, causing her whole body to shake with every thrust. As if the pounding of Dr Castle's cock were shaking some life into her, Raquel squealed "Yes! Yes!" answering her own question. She was lost in another world. She was leaving the world of her husband, and entering the world of Dr Castle.

"That's a good girl," Dr Castle said. "In time, you will not only come to forget your husband, but you will be glad for having been set free. You will look back on the marriage you had and laugh at how far beneath you it was.

"Oh god!" Raquel screamed as she climaxed. "Oh god yes! Thank you doctor! I want it! I want it all! I want you!"

Dr Castle took his cock out of Raquel's pussy and turned her around so she was lying back on the couch. He moved forward so he was sitting on top of her tits and he thrust his cock into her mouth. He began to fuck her face violently, thrusting in and out so hard it looked impossible that he wasn't chocking her. However, Raquel took it and if any feeling could be read in her eyes, it was the desire for Dr Castle to do as he wanted with her.

"UNNNNH!!" Dr Castle let out a visceral grunt as he began to cum. He started cumming in her mouth, which she dutifully swallowed, but then he pulled out of her mouth and shot fat ropes of cum all over her face and hair. He shook his cock so that cum sprayed everywhere, and aimed downward to get it on her tits. He grunted and breathed as if it was difficult, almost painful, to get so much cum out, and he shot what seemed to be enough cum to feel a beer mug.

When he was done, he got off of Raquel and stood up. He was only visible from his stomach down in the frame of the camera, so when Raquel sat up to face the camera, her face was right beside his powerful, and still mostly erect cock. She kissed lovingly.

"Look into the camera," Dr Castle commanded, in a calm but self assured tone as if he expected she would not question anything he said, "and pretend you are looking at your husband. In order to help you to move on, and accept that not only is he gone but that you are moving on, you need to say goodbye. Say how you truly feel. Admit it to yourself as you tell it to your husband."

"Jay, dear," Raquel said, looking into the camera, her face and tits covered in cum and one hand holding Dr Castle's cock, "I hope you're okay wherever you are. I worry about you, but at the same time, I think your absence has given me an opportunity to really discover some things about myself. I thought I loved you, but with Dr Castle I've discovered what real love is. I hope that if you were to ever hear about me, you'd hear how happy I am now, and maybe be happy for me too. It was nice, in it's own way, the relationship we had. But now it's time for me to say goodbye. Goodbye, Jay."

Dr Castle turned off the TV and turned back to Jay to see that Jay was crying. Raquel's words had cut into his very soul. Dr Castle walked over to where Jay was. However, Jay was too lost in sorrow and heartbreak to react to Dr Castle.

"Eventually," Dr Castle said, "Raquel will get to the point where I'll be able to tell her what I did to you, and share a laugh with me. I just wanted you to know that, just in case you think there is a part of Raquel that might miss you. Now," Dr Castle unzipped his pants and snaked out his long cock, "There is one last bit of business to take care of. It's a bit of a tradition, in a way, something I like to do to the men I destroy, as sort of icing on the cake."

Jay looked up to see Dr Castle aiming his cock directly at Jay's face, and he realized what the 'tradition' was. He squirmed and tried to yell protests, but it only came out as "NNNN!! NNNN!!". He was so enraged with frustration, anger, and hurt, that his eyes almost rolled back into his head. He was on the verge of something in his mind snapping. However, the expected stream of piss did not happen right away. After a few moments, Jay stopped thrashing, and looked up at Dr Castle to see what the delay was. Dr Castle was smiling smugly, only delaying because he was taking his time.

With a shudder down Dr Castle's back, piss shot straight out of Dr Castle's cock and hit Jay's face like a piercing needle. "Ahhhhh," Dr Castle said, "I've been saving that up for a while." It got in Jay's eyes, and streamed down his fact and pooled in the bottom of the barrel. Dr Castle laughed as Jay squirmed futilely and shook and made muffled noised of protest. Whichever way Jay would turn his head, Dr Castle would aim his stream, and chuckle at Jay's futile attempts at escape.

After pissing for what seemed like forever to Jay, Dr Castle shook it out, tucked his cock back into his pants, and then stood back. With a nod, the Mexican men used the lid of the barrel to push Jay's head down into the barrel. Jay tried to push back, but he was over powered. There was some noise and then Jay heard the crackle of a welding torch as they sealed him in the complete blackness, alone with the stench of Dr Castle's piss which covered him and sloshed around in the bottom.

* Epilogue *

Tim sat nervously in the diner. Every time someone opened the door, he looked back to see who it was, and was disappointed over and over again.

Then she came in. She looked stunning with a tight dress, showing off her cavernous cleavage and long legs. She had on a wide hat and sunglasses, as if she were a celebrity concealing her identity. As she walked down the row of tables to where Tm sat, every eye watched her with lust or jealousy.

"Raquel," Tim said as a greeting.

"Hello Tim," Raquel said coolly, and then she sat down. A waitress came by and Raquel ordered a black coffee, though it was clear even in the ordering that she probably wasn't going to stay to drink it.

"He said I might get to see her," Tim said nervously, "for betraying Jay. It's been months now, but I haven't heard anything." Raquel laughed lightly and her beautiful bright smile was disarming.

"That's not how it works, Tim," Raquel said. "You should consider yourself lucky that Dr Castle didn't do to you what he did to Jay. Your reward for bringing me to him is that he lets you live."

Tim looked down, disappointed. "Please," he said, "is there no place for me in his world? Haven't I shown I accept my place? I would do anything for him to reward me a little."

"There is no negotiation," Raquel said as if talking to a child. "If you continue to prove yourself loyal, he may decide to reward you, but only on his terms and as he sees fit."

"I see," Tim said quietly.

"What's that?" Raquel said sternly. She was expecting something different. Tim looked up and sat up at attention.

"Yes ma'am," Tim said.

"Good boy," Raquel said, "Now you're getting it." Raquel leaned forward, and her breasts perched on the table, emphasizing their size. Tim couldn't help but look down at them, and then he worried he was behaving rudely, so he looked up at her gleaming eyes. "No, I want you to look at them," she said, and he looked back down. "Tell me, Tim. That night on the porch when we talked. I'm sure I did remind you of your wife. Now that I've met her, I can see why you miss her so much. At the same time, though, be honest. Part of the reason you kept staring at my tits was because you wanted to fuck me."

Tim looked very guilty, and then he nodded. Almost involuntarily, his hand moved under the table to start to stroke his hardening cock. He hoped that Raquel wouldn't notice, but she did.

"That's it Tim," Raquel said. "I want you to touch yourself. In fact, I want you to unzip your trousers and spank off while you look at me." Raquel was clearly enjoying the power she had over Tim. Partly there was the underlying threat of what Dr Castle might do if Tim disobeyed anything. Partly was her intoxicating beauty, which aroused Tim like he had never felt before. Tim looked back toward the rest of the diner. Sitting at the end booth, with his back to the rest of the room, it was doable, but of course it was also risky.

"Here?" Tim said. "Now?" As part of her response, Raquel raised her arms above her head and stretched a little side to side, as if she were just letting out a little tension in her back. The way she twisted and thrust her chest out, though, was more like an erotic dancer making a display of her gigantic tits, which strained at her dress and looked as though they might spill out.

"It's up to you," Raquel said nonchalantly. "Or I could just go." Tim's hard cock sent waves of a feeling through his body that did not want to be denied.

"No," Tim said, "please stay." He unzipped his pants, and hunched over a little to conceal his actions, he pulled out his cock and began masturbating. Raquel smiled broadly with satisfaction. She slowly and delicately ran her finger down her cleavage.

"I bet you wanted to put your cock here," Raquel said, "and fuck my big tits. Would you have liked that Tim?" Tim nodded, his face held in a sort of dumbstruck, open mouth stare, mesmerized by Raquel. Although he was staring mostly at her tits, he caught a darting movement in her eyes just barely in time to realize the waitress was coming over with Raquel's coffee. Tim leaned forward and put his opposite elbow on the table to cover his activities and hoped the waitress didn't notice. The waitress placed the coffee in front of Raquel, and glanced at Tim with her brow furrowed. It didn't seem that she knew exactly what he was doing, but she could tell he was some kind of pervert from the way he was acting nervous and worked up. With one glance at Raquel, the waitress assessed there was something going on between them, but it was hard to tell what. Raquel looked way out of his league and too classy to be a hooker. The waitress had seen many strange things in the diner, though, so she shook it off and walked away again without a word.

"Want to touch them?" Raquel asked, and leaned forward again. Her breasts spread a little when they leaned against the table top, and looked inviting, like soft pillows.

"Yes ma'am," Tim said without hesitation. He quickly glanced over his shoulder to see if he could get away with it, then he reached across with his free hand and put his hand on one of her breasts and felt the soft skin. His cock hardened a little more as a response. He was lost. He moved his hand around, and then moved it under her breast where he could lift it a little and feel its weight.

"I feel almost embarrassed when I think back to the things I said when I was on the porch with you," Raquel said. "I actually believed it. You were right, though, Tim. About how enjoying the attention of men was just a small indication of the real feelings of power that I now understand. You kept believing it even after we spoke, didn't you Tim? That's why you called Dr Castle and warned him, isn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am," Tim said obediently. Then it seemed like Raquel wanted more of an explanation, so he went on. "For so long after what Dr Castle did to me, I felt such hurt and anger, and it never got better. It took me a long time to realize it wasn't getting better because I was denying the truth. The truth that women like you and Charlotte and men like Dr Castle have superiority over me."

"Now how do you feel?" Raquel asked.

"Now I hope that if I can find a place in Dr Castle's world, maybe I can be rewarded," Tim said. "Maybe he'll let me see or even touch Charlotte again. If I show my obedience. It's my only way of being with the women I want to be with."

"When you cum," Raquel said in a soft instructional voice, "I want you to lean back so you get it on yourself." Tim was masturbating furiously now, one hand on his cock, the other touching Raquel's breast. "Did you masturbate like this that night after we talked? Did you think about me? Did you imagine me and Charlotte together?" Tim nodded vigorously to answer each question, and Raquel laughed. "Would it make you jealous to know that Charlotte and I have been together many times, with Dr Castle. He loves the way our breasts look pressed together. Can you imagine that? Charlotte and I kissing, our huge breasts squeezed between us? Dr Castle loves to cum on our tits when we do that. Wouldn't you like to do that? Wouldn't you like to be able to do to us what Dr Castle does?"

The image became overwhelming for Tim. He leaned back, as instructed, and a few drops of cum shot upward. One stuck to his chin. A small stream made a line of a wet stain diagonally on his shirt. Another drop landed on the table. Most of his cum dribbled all over his hand.

He immediately felt like a complete loser, having jerked off in a public restaurant, covered in his own cum. What kind of man reduces himself to this, Tim wondered. How did he get to this point?

Raquel laughed lightly, amused by the look on Tim's face. Then she simply stood up, and began to walk to the door.

"Is that it?" Tim said, calling after her, turning as much as he could given his awkward position with one hand still on his softening penis and not wanting anyone in the restaurant to see his state. She stopped and turned back. She looked at him with annoyance. "I just thought you'd have instructions for me, or tell me what to expect next," Tim added.

"You don't get to know anything." Raquel said coolly, and then she walked out the door. The moment she left, the whole room relaxed.

Tim sat there, looking at the empty seat across from him. What he originally thought was just an elaborate betrayal by his wife turned into a glimpse into a secret world. A world he was now a part of, whether he liked it or not.