The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy interrupted her. "That's not...too bad. But you'll never be able to bring him to your face, like that. And that death grip that you're using down by the balls will kill him...Let's put that on me, so that you get a better idea of how you'll need to position yourself."

Kerry was puzzled but watched as Amy pull some leather straps out of the bag and started pulling her legs through and putting it in place in from of her pussy. "This is a 'strap-on' and it works with a certain type of dildo which this happens to be." She slid the dildo through a hole in the very front of the harness with her thin sheer red panties still on. "Now you can give me head, properly."

Kerry was hesitant, but then she slid off the couch onto the carpet in front of Amy. She grabbed the dildo/cock just like she had been shown and began licking again. "That's good, Kerry. I'm going to role-play for you, now...Yeah baby, I love your tongue on my meat. You lick it good, Girl. Now suck it! Yeah, that's it. Flick it with that tongue. Play with my balls, too. Not too hard, now! Nice and gentile. Now let me back in your mouth. I want to get deep. Oh, that's it, baby. Take me all in. Look at me when I'm in your mouth. That's it baby! I'm so hard for you, now. Fuck me with your mouth. A little faster, then slow again. You keep that up and I'll come for you. Do you want me to come for you, baby?"

Kerry could just barely vocalize, "Mmm, hmm!" She continued to slide the dildo in and out of her mouth and partly down her throat to Amy's encouragement. She felt hot and very turned on. Reaching down, she slipped her free hand under her panties and felt the wetness between her legs. Her middle two fingers went into her hole while her thumb flicked her nob.

Amy continued with the role playing. "I'm so hard for you, baby. Your mouth is so fucking hot! I'm gonna come. I'm gonna shoot my load in your mouth. Keep going, baby. That's it! Oh god!"

Kerry couldn't stand it any longer. Her nob started to throb under her thumb and her hole squeezed her fingers. The orgasm was so strong that fell all the way to the carpet after the dildo can out of her mouth. She vaguely remembered screaming as she hyperventilated. The next thing she knew, Amy was looking down on her with a huge grin on her face. "Somebody likes giving head!"

"Yeah. That was...Wow! Oh, thank you!"

"Oh, you're welcome. But the lesson isn't over. Unless you can't handle anymore."

"No, I'll be fine." Kerry sat up carefully to let the blood return more to her head. She waived off help and sat back upon the couch. Amy waited for Kerry to smile at her, then she slid over to Kerry's side. Slowly, she leaned in and gave Kerry a deep wet kiss. Amy's hands opened the black chiffon robe and then her mouth slid over to her neck. That made Kerry moan and start to feel wet again. Amy's hands slid down to her bra and her tit's were squeezed by another person for the first time.

"At this point, a guy would ask you, tell you or try himself to take off your bra." Kerry gasped then helped Amy unhook the bra. Amy's lips touched a nipple and Kerry groaned. She grabbed Amy's head kissed the top of it while her tit's were being caressed, licked and sucked. After a couple of minutes, Amy asked, "Since we're here, and I still have this on, do you want to feel what it's like to get fucked? If you're going to say no, say it now and get up or he'll be on top of you."

"Oh yes! Put it in me! I want to feel you in me, now!"

"Okay, but it doesn't matter what size your tits are. Guys will still want to spend time on them."

"Okay. Suck my tits! But I need you inside me. Fuck me, now!"

"Well, that's very clear!" While Amy was saying that, she slid up and guided the dildo just to the edge of Kerry's hole. Kerry's thrust of her hips caused it to slid in. She gave another gasp and dug her nails into Amy's back.

Amy began to stroke inside Kerry with a slow rhythm while continuing to suck on a nipple. After a minute, Kerry started thrusting back. Amy matched her intensity and picked up the pace. Kerry continued to thrust until her massive orgasm practically bucked Amy off of the couch.

This time, Kerry came to with Amy still or back inside of her. She couldn't be sure that they hadn't lost contact from her quake of an orgasm. Both were panting and sweating like they had been running hard all day. They gave each other hugs and sweet short kisses. Then Amy asked, "Are you okay?" Kerry nodded. "Good. I've got to get up. But we're still attached, so this might feel a bit weird... unless you want me to leave the thing in for awhile."

Kerry shook her head. "Go ahead. I'll be okay." Amy gently started pulling away and extracting the dildo from Kerry's wet but still gripping hole. "Oh, ooh, aah, aah!" She had another mini orgasm as she was relieved of the sex toy. Then she noticed the extreme dampness on the couch and was horrified. "Oh god! I am so sorry. I think that I ruined your couch."

"Kerry, Girl, don't apologize. These cushion covers can be washed. And the foam too, probably. If not, I have replacements...You have no idea how amazing you are. Do you? Did you realize that you squirt so hard when you come that I could feel it even with a big strap-on? Most guys don't come that hard."

"Oh god. I'm a freak!"

"Hey, that's the kind of thing that your lovers will brag about. That they made you come so hard that you nearly caused a flood."

"Whyyyy!?" Kerry covered her head in shame and started to weep.

"No. No. Don't cry. I mean, it's a good thing. You can look it up! I can show you on the internet some women like you who are cult stars."

"Really?" Kerry pulled back a last sob.

"Yeah, absolutely. Let's go take a look."

"No. That's okay. As long as I'm not a super-freak or something."

Amy grabbed Kerry's face. "You are beautiful! And I am insanely jealous of how orgasmic you are...for someone without experience, you really rock, Girl!"

Kerry reached over and kissed Amy then clung to her in a hug of gratitude. After a long perfect moment, Kerry pulled back and put her hands to her face. "Oh dear! I just realized that you gave me...and I didn't do anything for you!"

Amy laughed. "Well, the night is still young. But I could use another shower. Yet, I should let you take one first...Unless...you want to shower together?"

"That might be fun." They walked hand-in-hand to the bathroom. There was giggling as they undressed and stepped into the warm steady shower. They took turns soaping each other up while playing with the other's tits and bootys. It might have gotten even more kinky, if both women hadn't been a bit worn out.

Amy hopped out first. "Take your time drying off. I'll got get my bed ready and get us something to wear."

"Okay." Kerry said while rinsing her hair. A minute later, she got out to dry off.

Amy called out from the bedroom. "Something comfy or something sexy?"

"What? Oh, do you mean to wear to bed?"

"Right."

"Something sexy."

"Good choice!" Kerry wrapped herself in a couple of towels and walked into Amy's bedroom. The lighting was from one lamp with a rose tint. The bed was empty except for three outfits that Amy had placed on top of the bluish-grey sheet. One was a cute fly-away babydoll in black with a cherry fruit print. Next to that was a sheer halter babydoll in deep red with a lace ribbon tie in the back. Lastly, there was a pink chiffon babydoll with ruffle trim on the straps and at the hem. Amy was holding a black rose print chemise with sheer black side panels. "I have more in the closet, if you don't like any of these. It's one one the benefits of working at Babe-a-lon part-time. I get to keep samples and close-outs that don't sell. You're welcome to anything you see."

Kerry grabbed the pink ruffle trim babydoll. "Oh, it feels even better than it looks."

"That would be really pretty on you. But, I want it to be your choice."

"It is." said Kerry. Having just showered with Amy, there was no point to false modesty, so she dropped her towels and pulled on the pink babydoll. Amy handed her the matching panties with ruffle trim at the waist and on the rear. Kerry donned those as she watched Amy slip into the rose print chemise and pulled on what looked to be crotch-less panties. She then helped Amy hang up the rest of the outfits.

When they were done, Kerry reached over and gave her hostess a hug. The fabric of their outfits together felt wonderfully silk-like. She loved the way the loose pink babydoll shifted against her body. Her lips found Amy's neck, so she mimicked what had been done to seduce her earlier and kissed then licked the clean smooth skin of her neck. Amy responded by giving Kerry's ear a little nibble. Soon, they locked lips again like longtime lovers. Kerry felt Amy's hands go down to her butt cheeks.

After a quick squeeze of Kerry's derriere, Amy broke off the kiss and asked, "Are you ready for another lesson?"

"Oh, yes!" Kerry swooned. She ran her hands over Amy's chemise. Then she was pulled to the bed, paused as Amy positioned some pillows at the head and then lay facing her grinning guest.

"Well, you gave me head as a guy. Would you like to try eating my pussy? Or should I show you on yours first?"

Kerry reached over to flip some pink hair off of Amy's face. "I want to do you, but I..."

"It's okay. I'll talk you through it." Amy propped herself up with some pillows, leaned back and spread her legs. The chemise hiked up by itself to expose her moist pussy peeking out from the crotch-less panties. "Alright, you can start by rubbing and kissing my legs working your way up to the inner thigh...That's nice, but take it slow, real slow."

Kerry's kisses of Amy's incredibly smooth legs brought her somewhat impatiently to Amy's waiting slit. Amazingly to Kerry, there was no hair around the folded flesh. Amy's crotch-less panties were sheer so there should have been some evidence of Amy's natural hair color. Obviously, she was one who shaved around her pussy. Kerry was going to need another lesson, but that could wait until after she had her first taste of another woman's love juice.

"You can start to use you tongue. Lick up from the bottom around the labia just to the top. Then do the other side." So Kerry's tongue touched pussy for the first time, but just barely as she followed Amy's instructions and kept her tongue on the edge. "Um, that's good...Okay, you can lick up and down towards the middle of the labia. By the way, the labia are those folds of flesh around the hole. Nice and slow, now."

Amy's pussy was starting to get a bit wetter, but nowhere near as wet as Kerry's own would be when she was truly excited. With full concentration on her task, she forgot to even check to to see how wet she was. When she tasted Amy's juices for the first time, she got a slippery saltiness and a familiarity. Because it was Amy's taste, she wanted more.

"Oh that's good! You have a nice solid tongue, so you don't need to use much pressure ...Mmm, much better! Yeah, keep licking and take two fingers...and stick them in my cunt. That's the hole." Kerry had to maneuver to get her hand up under her chin, but once she did, her fingers found the target right away. "Okay, remember the rhythm I used with the strap-on? Start just like that, slow and easy...Oh god, that is so good!..Now, you can use your tongue on my clit. That's the bump just above my hole...Yeah, right there...Now my clit is real sensitive. You can lick or suck it, but no teeth. Okay?..Oh mercy! That is just right!" Kerry was just getting the hang of multi-tasking on Amy when she started squirming and moaning. "Oh my! Here I come! Aieeeeee! Wow! Wow! Wow!"

Amy's juices flowed a bit more, but Kerry was able to easily lap them up. Then she tried to put her tongue inside of Amy's clit, but to her surprise, she was pushed away. "No. No. Not now. Too sensitive. I want to enjoy this."

"Sorry." Kerry piped.

"No, it's okay. That was great! You're a fast learner!"

"No. You're a great teacher."

After a minute or so of just chilling, Amy looked around. "Now where did I put that dildo?" Kerry searched too and spied it on the the night stand next to the lube. She grabbed it and presented it to Amy. "Ah, there you are. Now, let's get another condom out. Here we go...You go ahead and put it on. After that, instead of getting the straps for you, let's just have you do me by hand. Okay?"

Kerry nodded and held the dildo in front of Amy's clit. She paused as if to tease.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me, Bitch!" Kerry took that to mean it was no longer time to be gentle, so she shoved that dildo in hard. Amy gasped, then said, "Oh yeah! Do me hard! Can you twist it as it's going in and out? Yeah, like that! Now, there's no guy out there who can do that. Oh, baby, that's the stuff! Ooooh! Oooooh! Oh my god!"

When Amy finished spasming, she grabbed Kerry's hand to stop her motion. Then she pulled the dildo out and set it aside. "I think that my 'A' student deserves a reward." She pounced on Kerry and kissed her hard. There was lots of tongue dancing while their lips locked for several minutes. Then when the break came, Amy reached down and flipped the cups of Kerry's babydoll down to expose her tits. Immediately, she dove down to start sucking a nipple. Kerry groaned while Amy alternated tonguing and sucking both of her nipples. Within just a couple of minutes, Kerry was hot and ready to go again.

The new friends' party continued for another couple of hours. When Kerry finally woke, she was entwined with Amy's arms and legs. It must have been late Saturday morning, but she couldn't see a clock. Her schedule was clear until the following afternoon when she would once again get dressed as Catwoman for Kelly's party with Stan as her date. For the moment, she felt warm, safe and so satisfied in Amy's arms with her head on her chest.

Then Kerry's cellphone rang. She popped out of bed and snatched it out of her purse. It was Ned, her boss. Without thinking, she answered. Ned simply announced a mandatory emergency meeting in an hour to deal with the BCG account, then hung up. She went and opened her garment bag to get dressed. Amy woke up and looked confused. "Oh god, Amy. I wanted to stay with you for awhile, but my boss has a problem with a major account. I gotta go. I am so sorry!"

"It's okay...Really...It's not like this was going to be much more than last night, anyway. I mean, it was crazy fun, but it's no problem. I'll have fun next week, too."

"But I really...Oh gosh. Here, I'll leave you my card. I want you to call me, tonight. I'll sneak away, if I have to, and we'll go have dinner. I owe you that, at least."

"You really don't owe me anything. And seriously, you want to buy me off with dinner?"

"No, no. That's not what I meant. Last night was so special. I want to...Darn it! My life is in complete chaos! Please, just promise me that you'll call. I'd call you, but I don't have your number, yet."

"Okay, look...I'd love to have dinner with you, sometime. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. You need to keep that date and, apparently, go to work on a Saturday. And, yes, I will call you."

"Good! I need to see you again, soon. How about tomorrow night?"

"Oh no! You're not breaking this date. You're going to go get with this Stan. You're going to show him what you learned last night...at least some of it. I didn't do all that hard work just so you could back out of this date. I want a full report, and that means details, lots of details."

"But, I'm just so...I don't know. I want you. I need you."

"Not unless you seduce Stan first. I mean it! And I'll know if you're lying, so you'd better go through with it. Now, get out of here." Kerry nodded and leaned to grab her purse. Amy leaned over to her, and they had a quick kiss before Kerry scurried off to her work.

Sunday night found Kerry in her car at a mall parking lot close to Kelly's house. She had agreed to meet Stan there so they could take her car to the confusing neighborhood of the party venue. Once again, Kerry was completely outfitted as Catwoman.

Previously, Kerry had worried that she might have to find a new costume for this last party as the catsuit came out of the garment bag on Saturday morning smelling a bit rank. So while she was fussing over the costume on the way into the conference room at her office, she was caught by Ned in a state of distraction. She was far from alone.

Fortunately, Ned made an announcement just before starting the meeting. "Okay, everybody. I need all of you completely focused on this account. So, I'm calling in my assistants who will take all your issues and deal with them while we dive in and fix this issue with BCG. So, hand over everything or write it down. Let's go!"

The team got down to business, and by 5:30 that evening the crisis was over. On her way out of the office, Kerry had a garment bag waiting for her. Inside the bag, her Catwoman costume was as if it was just off the rack.

Kerry reached for her phone on the way to her car. All the Klein Schulmann employees had agreed to keep their cellphones off until their work was done. Her thoughts were on Amy and what she could do to see her. And the first item on her phone when turned back on was a text from her. "Girl, U R amazing. But i was serious about U going on that date. Get som rest 2night. Then go rock his world!"

That text was still on Kerry's mind when Stan's car pulled into the mall parking lot Sunday evening. Out stepped a big blue muscle-man with antennae. Kerry burst out laughing. Stan was dressed as the Tick, her favorite spoof of a superhero. He came right over and got in the passenger seat of her car. Kerry was still laughing, but managed to pause to say, "You look great!" Then she returned to a near permanent giggle session.

"Thanks." Stan said proudly. "You...Wow, you look incredible! I'm glad that I'm not driving because I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes on the road." They shifted to small talk for the short drive to the winding street where Kelly and her new husband lived. Lots of cars were parked in the driveway and along the street already, but Kerry managed to park fairly close. It was a short walk up to the large two-story house that was well decorated for Halloween. The front door was open and another couple also approached, so the superhero and vileness waited a beat while Red Riding Hood and Wolf were greeted by a fireman and victim. There was loud music blaring and many people with drinks shuffling around the bare of furniture first floor.

Kerry could see no one that she knew for certain as there were a lot of elaborate costumes. Her goal was to introduce Stan around to her friends then leave early to get him to herself. She started dragging her date by the hand towards the kitchen where she hoped to find their hosts. Before they could get there, they ran into Deanna and Dave, her new husband. The newlyweds were a pair of zombies who were uncharacteristically all smiles upon seeing Kerry and Stan. There was a quick chat about the honeymoon and compliments on each costume especially Kerry's. Anxious to get to Kelly, Kerry excused themselves and pulled Stan into the kitchen.

The large modern kitchen was already crowded several costumed guests, but Kerry easily spied Kelly with her husband, Don, preparing more trays of hors d'oeuvres. There was an immediate pause while Kelly came over and hugged Kerry. Introductions were made, compliments flowed and pictures were taken. Then Kelly asked if Kerry would mind getting a couple of trays out to the tables for the hungry guests. She and Stan followed Don out with a couple of trays and slipped through the ever growing crowd.

They ended up by the door where Kerry still had to shout into Stan's ear to be heard. "Let's get out of here. We won't be missed, and I really want to spend time alone with you, tonight."