The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan nodded and since he had little chance of being heard, he grabbed Kerry's hand and led her outside. They were immediately replaced by two arriving couples. And on the way back to Kerry's car, she explained, "I hope that you don't mind us leaving early. I just had to put in an appearance. But I just can't take that kind of crowd."

"It's your night, Kerry. I'm just glad that I get to spend it with the sexiest Catwoman in the world."

"Thank you. I still can't believe that this costume has such an effect. I'm afraid to take it off lest I become a disappointment."

"You could never be a disappointment to me...True, when I first saw you at the wedding, you were all decked out. But, the next day, when we met for brunch, I'm pretty sure that I saw the real you. And I wasn't disappointed then. You are beautiful, Kerry. I don't know how that you don't know that."

Kerry's eyes blurred with tears. They had reached her car, but before she clicked it open, she grabbed Stan for a hug. They kissed briefly, but a strange street setting seem too public. After the couple buckled in, Kerry announced, "Well, since this is my night, as you said, we can go to my place. But first, I'm famished. Do you want to get take-out before we get there, or just order in?"

"Your choice. But I could call in an order from phone as we drive back to my car. Chinese okay?"

"That's perfect. Or should I say, 'Purrfect!'" Kerry gave a little Catwoman feline "rrowl." That made Stan give a hearty laugh that made her smile even more.

Within minutes, the couple had food and both cars at Kerry's complex. She ushered Stan inside her apartment which was always neat and tidy, and there were appropriate Halloween decorations featuring several black cats. They sat on the couch and put the food containers on the coffee table. For several minutes there was little interaction as the pair of body-suited characters focused on pillaging the Chinese take-out. After a minute, or so, Kerry decided to back off and not get too full. She rose from the couch and declared, "I'll be right back. I'm going to slip into something more comfortable...I've always wanted to say that."

Stan beamed, "You go ahead. I'll finish my egg-fu-yung and clean up."

"That's okay. You enjoy as much of the dishes as you want. I have plenty of room in my fridge for containers, when you're done...See you in a bit." She slinked out of the room in true Cat woman mode.

On her bed, Kerry had everything laid out for the next phase of the evening. She quickly dressed and stored her costume in her closet, except for the mask which she put on the night stand. Then she came out to the edge of the hallway, leaned in a sexy pose and waited for Stan to notice her return. He came straight back from the kitchen and stopped in amazement at Kerry dressed in the black ribbon-tie bra and panties covered by the sheer black robe and four inch heeled marabou slippers, her latest purchase from Babe-a-lon.

Stan had flipped back the hood of his Tick costume, but the lower part of the skin tight outfit revealed his growing pleasure at seeing Kerry in skimpy lingerie. "Wow, Kerry!...I...I mean...Wow!"

Even Amy hadn't been speechless. Kerry calculated that she could take charge for, at least, the next phase of the evening. Slowly, she walked over to Stan around the coffee table using steps with one foot across the other as she had seen models use on the runway. She stopped about half a meter from Stan. They both noticed the bulge from his crotch, and Stan grabbed a cushion to cover it. "For me?" Kerry asked with a sly grin on her face. She took a step forward. put her right hand on the on the top of the couch next to Stan's head then leaned over to kiss him.

While they were kissing, Kerry's left hand reached down and removed the cushion from Stan's lap. Her hand then slid over his bulge causing him to moan. Somehow, while still kissing, she found the zipper to his costume. It was already partly down his chest, so she glacially eased it down the rest of the way. She felt for the bulge, again, and it was still covered by a pair of briefs. Only then did she break off the kiss to ease the briefs away from their area of coverage.

All Stan could do was look at Kerry with a huge grin. So she, at last, got her first look at a real cock. It was much like the simulated one that Amy had used as a dildo in color and shape, but to her delight, it was a few centimeters longer. She produced a flavored condom from her bra and rolled it onto Stan's member. Then she lowered herself onto the floor between his legs and started licking and sucking using the techniques she had learned at Amy's. To her lips and tongue, Stan's real condom covered cock wasn't very different from the dildo, except that she enjoyed it in her mouth just a bit more.

Kerry thought that Stan was enjoying it, too. Until he touched her head and slipped away further onto the couch. "I'm sorry." he said. "I was about to come, but I don't want to, yet. You are really good at that!"

"Thanks." Kerry looked at Stan for a hint of what he wanted next. Then, she remembered that she was in charge that night. She took hold of his member again and went down to his ball sack like Amy had showed her. Stan moaned with intensity as she licked then sucked on each of his balls. She felt the cock in her hand get even harder.

Then suddenly, she became fully aware of the wetness and true heat between her own legs. Stan had lay back on the couch and was rather limp except for his rod. So, Kerry got herself up from the floor to straddle his legs after easing the second one off the floor. She leaned over to look into his open-mouthed glassy-eyed face and said, "Okay, I'm going to fuck you, now. And you're going to come for me. And we're both going to like it!"

Kerry lifted herself up and guided Stan's cock into her waiting very slick hole, then started stroking him with slow deep thrusts. She felt her pussy tighten around his member and a minor wave of pleasure washed her entire body, not a full-fledged orgasm but a nice warm sensation. Stan, however, could hold out no longer and let loose several pulses from his cock that Kerry felt even through the condom. She felt the muscles in her vagina tighten as if to squeeze all the cum out of him. Then he relaxed and slipped to the edge of her wetness. When his breathing slowed enough to allow speech , Stan said, "Oh my god, Kerry. That was incredible! I had no idea that you were such a...tiger."

Kerry giggled as she leaned down to embrace Stan. "Well, I was your Catwoman, tonight."

"Yeah, you were amazing! I wasn't expecting anything like that."

"Was it too soon for you?"

"No, no. It's actually our third date, if you count the wedding. Right? It's just that you said that you weren't...experienced."

"Who said anything about real experience? Have you been talking to people about me?" Kerry sat up and slid to the farthest side of the couch.

"Well, I must confess that I did talk to Kelly, she used to be at my firm. She reached out to me after the wedding when she heard that we left together. She was very big sister about you and wanted to be sure that I wasn't just trying to, you know...She said that, as far as she knew, you were a virgin." Stan moved to the arm of the couch opposite Kerry and pulled a cushion to his crotch for modesty.

"Yes, I was, Stan. But, what difference does that make? I'm probably not your first, but that doesn't bother me. I'm sorry if jumping on you like that, on my night, offended you."

"How could I be offended, Kerry? The sexiest woman I've ever met just made amazing love to me. And no, you're not my first, but there have literally only been a handful...I'm confused, though. If you're saying that I was your first, how did you learn to do all that?'

"Well, you're my first real guy...A couple of days ago, I basically got lessons from, let's say, a girlfriend. She taught me the finer points of being a lover. It started out as preparation for this date. But this girlfriend and I...Well, I thought that there was something more. The next morning, I didn't want to leave her, ever. But, she insisted that I go through with this date and really, I guess, show you a good time...Now, oh my, I can't believe that I'm saying this...It felt so good, just now, to make you happy, that I'm...really confused."

Stan shifted on the couch and pulled up his underwear. "Okay, that makes sense...It's just that I didn't really expect that you'd be so...commanding. Not that I didn't enjoy it, or anything. And there's nothing wrong with you being a strong woman. It's just that I was looking forward to, you know, seducing you."

Kerry pulled her robe back on then handed Stan an afghan from the top of the couch for him to keep warm. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you, I..."

Stan interrupted, "Kerry, you could never disappoint me. If this is part of who you are, I'll accept it and learn to love it as part of the woman that, yes, I'm truly in love with. I am so happy that you gave yourself to me like that. I just want to give back, what I can, to you."

"Gosh darn it, Stan! You have to understand that this is all new to me. I've had more experience and deeper feelings in the last two weeks than I've had in my entire life. I don't know if I can ever return what you're feeling for me. I mean. I want to, but I just don't know how...or what that would mean. For a long time, there was only one path for me. Now there is so much opening up...I don't know what to do."

Stan reached over and put his hand next to Kerry's knee. "I don't want to pressure you into changing your whole life for me, Kerry. I just want to be a part of it...What can I do to show you how special you are?"

"I don't know...What would you do if you could start this night over? At least from when we got to my place?"

"Well, nothing different...except that I would make love to you."

Kerry looked up, pursed her lips then looked back at Stan and said, "Okay, that works."

"Are you saying that you want me to...that I can..."

"You can do anything you want with me."

Stan took a breath of almost a gasp, then paused. "But that's not really what it's about...I want to know what you like. I want to do what you want me to."

"Okay. Before I tell you that, there's something you need to know. I have this thing that happens when I get...excited. I get super wet, and I...I even squirt."

"Wow! Was that what you were worried about? That I wouldn't like that? Oh my god, Kerry! That makes you...even hotter! I've got to know if I can get you that excited...that I can make you do that!"

"Okay then. How are you at...eating pussy?"

"Oh, boy. Well, I've done it a couple of times. The girls never said anything bad. They seemed to enjoy it."

"Well, how about if I talked you through it?"

"Okay, sure." Stan put aside the afghan and reached over to massage Kerry's leg. He leaned down and kissed her feet and toes.

"That's a good start." Kerry said as Stan continued to kiss her legs and work his way up to the inside of her thighs. "Slow down. Don't be in such a rush to get to my pussy. It's not going anywhere." Stan went back to her knees and started up again much slower. "Mmm, that's nice." Stan took several minutes to work up both her legs with his lips and tongue. There was a pause when he got to the edge of her open crotch panties. Before he could touch that sensitive region, Kerry reached down herself with two fingers and pulled then up to her own mouth to taste. She licked her fingers like they were candy.

"Mmm, I think that you're going to like the taste, tonight. Go ahead, lick me."

Stan's tongue wasted no time in getting to Kerry's very soft, very moist labia. He too, seemed to enjoy the taste as licked around the outside of her hole and occasionally flicked his tongue about her nob, which she now knew as her clit. This caused her to moan and put her head back. His tongue then made it's way into her hole. This was different from Amy's technique, but Kerry really liked it. She felt no need to give further instructions as her entire genital area became even more sensitive as she felt more blood rush down there. Stan's tongue and lips were making her clit hard. She knew that she was getting ready to spurt. Then his tongue migrated away back to her hole. As a reflex, she reached down and directed his head back to her clit where she wanted it. His continued licking and sucking brought her to the edge of a massive orgasm, so she called out to Stan. "Keep your eyes closed. I'm coming! Ohhhhh!"

Kerry felt two fingers slip into her pussy just as she felt herself spasm and squirt hard. There were a half a dozen waves of complete pleasure before she regained senses enough to notice Stan's face in front of her full of her juices. She leaned over and licked him like a cat cleaning her mate. Stan laughed as he was obviously proud of himself. Then Kerry recovered and wanted more. So she searched and found another condom and was about to put it on Stan, when he interrupted. "Wait. Could we take this to the floor or somewhere else?"

"Yeah. We can go to my bedroom." With that permission, Stan got down from his seat to his knees in front of her. He slid his arms underneath her legs and butt, then scooped her off the couch. Kerry pointed the way down the hall to her bedroom where she had prepared the venue for potential activity. The lighting was low, the bed and the floor were clear and the comforter was turned down. Stan placed Kerry onto the center of the bed, then he doffed his underwear to stand naked proud and erect before her. She ripped the condom open that she still had in her hand and beckoned him to her. He eased onto the bed stopping to kneel just in front of her.

Then, Kerry used a technique that Amy had shown her on the dildo. She gently took the condom in her teeth, then proceeded to roll it down Stan's shaft by taking it into her mouth until it could go no further. After rolling the condom down the rest of the way by hand, she slowly eased the covered cock out of her mouth. Then she did as Amy had done, leaned back and propped herself up with cushions. She looked up at Stan and said, "Let's have it, Stud!"

Then, Stan entered her saying, "I've been dreaming about this ever since I met you." He eased himself into her until their pelvises touched. Then, he pulled out almost to the tip and slowly thrust in once again.

Kerry threw her head back and screamed, "Wow! Oh my goodness! You feel so...huge!"

"It's because of you. I've never gotten this big before, ever."

"Do me hard, Stan! Show no mercy!" They started grinding into each other harder and faster. Kerry wanted to keep verbally encouraging Stan, but she could no longer utter words. Instead, she made some primal visceral grunts with each exhale. She came bucking against him until she could feel no more and collapsed.

When Kerry came to, Stan was kissing her face and neck. She could feel his cock which was not inside her but on her belly. It was still hard. "Did you come?"

"Not yet, Sweetie. But it's okay." Stan was beaming

"Take me again!" Kerry said as she regained her senses. "This time, from behind." She got up, flipped onto all fours, then wiggled her still dripping pussy at Stan. He didn't need another invitation to do her doggy style. She felt odd not facing him, but the sensation was incredible. He touched that spot inside her that only her middle finger could reach. She came hard multiple times. The last time, her vagina rapidly contracted and released causing him to release his massive load and collapsing them both.

Sometime in the middle of the night, she woke with her hand on his cock. She stroked it. He moaned and woke for some more activity.

When morning came and the couple both awoke, there was only brief kissing before other urges sent them separately to the bathroom. After Stan opened the bathroom door for Kerry to use, she dashed in with a some casual clothes to change into. She took a quick shower while thinking of touching him some more. But first, she was starving and knew that he must be, as well.

Stan must have had some clothes stowed in his car, as he was dressed in a tee shirt and jeans and sitting on her couch when she came out of the bathroom and strolled to her kitchen. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the counter where he could watch her as she prepared a breakfast for two. At on point, he got up to help her with some pans, but she pointed him back to the stool saying, "No. You can't be in here, right now. You're just too...distracting."

"Hey, I've been called worse...You know, with dinner and now breakfast, I owe you a couple of meals."

"Well. it's going to be awhile unless you don't mind meeting for short dinner breaks during the week. Or very late suppers. My firm has account issues to resolve this week. It's almost as bad as tax season."

"That's too bad. But maybe, we could make Sundays a regular thing. No?"

"Sure." But Kerry was anything but. She had already checked Amy's calendar and had been planning on spending Sundays with her. She turned her attention back to the omelet she was cooking.

Stan returned to musing out loud about their pending relationship. "Yeah, we could alternate staying at my place. You could even stay over during the week if you wanted."

Kerry's face felt flushed, this time, from anxiety. She took a deep breath and uttered, "Yeah, I don't know. I'm kinda used to things around here."

"Oh sorry, Kerry. I don't mean to pressure you or anything. It's just that I was thinking of ways that we could spend more time together. That's not wrong. Is it?"

"Oh boy. I was going to talk to you about that..."

"Oh. Right. The girlfriend." Stan looked down and away. "I forgot."

"I'm sorry, Stan. It's just that I'm even more confused this morning. And you say that you don't want to pressure me, but you've been going on about spending time together."

"I'm just being honest, Kerry. Just a minute ago, you liked the idea of spending Sundays together. I'm not asking for a commitment or anything, right now. It just would be nice to know that we're officially friends, at least. And that I don't have to wait to hear from you before calling when I want to know how things are going or just to hear your voice."

"Oh, Stan. There is so much new in my life, right now. And I'm just so...confused! It makes me wish that I'd never seen that Catwoman costume."

"Oh, don't say that! I thank God that I met you when I did, Kerry. Last night was...Wow, I don't even have words for it. I realize that it doesn't have to mean the same thing to you. So even if it means that nothing like that ever happens again, I just have to be able to see you and talk to you, once in a while. I can't imagine you not in my life."

"I can't either. I only wish that things were clearer for me. But..." Kerry stopped to serve them both breakfast, and they ate across the counter from each other in silence. Then Stan hinted that he had a golf date with some buddies. There was a long goodbye hug, and he was gone.

Kerry was just about to crash into depression when her phone rang. It was Amy. "Hey, don't keep me suspense, Girl. How did it go last night?"

"Well, he enjoyed everything...multiple times."

"And you? Are you saying that it wasn't so great for you?"

"Oh, no. It was wonderful. I...I had a good time."

"Oh c'mon! That's not nearly good enough. I need details...Oh hell, I need to see your face as you tell me. Okay?"

"Alright, let me give you directions."

Within ten minutes, Amy was at Kerry's door. She burst in without further invitation wearing a black net shirt over a wife-beater tank top and a red leather mini-skirt with ripped stockings and army boots. She also displayed a few more piercings than she had worn with her costume. She gave Kerry a full open-mouthed kiss with passion that was welcomed and returned. But, Amy broke away abruptly and planted herself on Kerry's couch in the same position occupied by Stan just hours earlier. "Okay, Girl. Start from the beginning and leave nothing, and I mean nothing, out."