The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry proceeded to obey Amy giving as detailed a description as she ever had to anyone. There were only minor interruptions by Amy for even more details. And Kerry finished the story with, "...then we finished breakfast, and he said something about going to play golf with his buddies. He hugged me without groping or anything, and then he left."

"Wow, sounds like you could reel this guy in easily...if you want him."

"That's the thing. I really don't know...When he paid attention to me at the wedding, I decided to see him again to find out if his attention had anything to do with the confidence I had from wearing the costume and mask."

"Wait! That wedding was the week before the party. Right? You hadn't worn the costume, yet!"

"Not true, not completely, anyway. I tried it on at Babe-a-lon and later at home. When I saw myself, I looked like a completely different person. Mary told me that the mask could only bring out the confidence that I should have naturally and that it would likely wear off. So, I've been waiting for that...boost to wear off."

"But it doesn't! Right? I haven't felt a let down yet. I had a similar experience about a year ago with a ring. I don't wear that ring any more. I don't need to. My life has totally changed. I realized that I don't have to go back to being so...scared. You don't either. You're just like me. It doesn't have to wear off."

Kerry reached over and gave Amy a hug that hid her coming tears. "Oh Amy, I'm just so confused, right now. I have so many feelings that I never had before."

"And, I'll bet that you were taught to never disappoint anyone. Am I right?" Kerry nodded. "Well, this time, there's going to be some disappointment to spread to someone. Just make sure that it's not to yourself." Amy let Kerry hold on for several minutes. After some time, they started kissing, but it didn't progress beyond. Amy left Kerry's apartment an hour later with a promise to call. Kerry took a nap, then did chores about her apartment until bedtime.

The work week for Kerry and the rest of the crew at Klein Schulmann was nearly as bad as the previous one. So Kerry had her accounts to focus on with little time for anything else. Then came the weekend. On Friday afternoon, she finally closed her files and got ready to leave the office for home. Suddenly, she smiled to herself and got out her cellphone. The call yielded no answer, but she was ready to give this voicemail, "Darling, these last few days without being able to see you, talk to you or touch you have seemed like an eternity. You know the way to my place. I'll be there soon. I really want to...Well, you know what I want. Please, just hurry."

The End