All Comments on 'The Massage'

by bankshot1993

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
How many times does this need to be said?

No second person. No present tense. First or third person past tense. Jesus. Telling people what they did? If I was there, why do I need you to tell me? I wasn't there, so give up this foolishness.

susieblueeyessusieblueeyesover 6 years ago
Not as unusual as many may think

My bf encouraged me to receive an erotic massage while on a vacation 3 years ago. He watched me get thoroughly pleasured by my hunky masseur's fingers, mouth and cock (with condom). Bf and I loved it. Now, it is a regular part of our getaways. The voyeur in my man and the submissive exhibitionist in me are totally satisfied in a wonderfully erotic way. Write more. 5*s

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

your story sucks

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Shaking foundation

Any partner that brings a male massage therapist slash lover into home and is taken without partner approval isn't a partner. Husband being and allows bareback from what will turn out to be a gigalo yuck.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Nasty

Really nasty stuff. Amoral characters.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Too bad its again a pathetic crap story!!!

What should we do with stories like that crap??!! Avoid!!!

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
This story actually made me sick!

*1 I wish there was a lower score or maybe the ability to kick you right off this site!!!!

pussywhiptpussywhiptover 6 years ago
Great Story!

So you fools thought this was the 3rd grade play written up for your pleasure? Put down your cocks and wipe yourselves off before you mess up the keyboard. You know you loved it.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Hot story for the most part

until the husband reveals his cuckold nature and the reason the wife has taken a real man as her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Story

If you have never lovingly watched your lover experience orgasmic bliss with another man or a woman, I can tell you that it is a sweet moment. I am not a "cuck", but I desire pure pleasure for my wife, and if someone else can deliver that for her, I have recently discovered that my consent is as loving as my touch when we make love to each other. My wife, it turns out loves to see me in the throws of ecstasy with other women and men too. This is a recent revelation to both of us. I only wish we came to that knowledge years ago. My advice to you who object is to shed your possessiveness and open to pure love in all of its manifestations. You will be rewarded with much pleasure and much love. Only petty jealousy can rob you of that.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
It can't be said often enough, obviously

As Kimi said:

"No second person. No present tense. First or third person past tense. Jesus. Telling people what they did? If I was there, why do I need you to tell me? I wasn't there, so give up this foolishness."

Not only that, but addressing the story to "you" (in this case a wife) makes it irrelevant to the large proportion of readers who aren't somebody's wife.

The only way to make this sort of one-sided conversation work is to have it as an overheard discussion with one partner mute, or have it as a written letter. Maybe somebody could do it as a Bob Newhart-style one-sided telephone conversation? That could be a classic.

Otherwise, as Kimi (who tends to be rather direct in her comments) said: "give up this foolishness".

Lue

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Pure shit! No star.

bankshot1993bankshot1993over 2 years agoAuthor

Been so long since I’ve been on here and now reading all of these comments reminds me why I stopped coming here or submitting stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbankshot1993@bankshot1993
Just an average guy with a very curious side. Want to explore sexuality and experience the taboo. I would consider myself straight but Heteroflexible is more appropriate as I do have some curiosities I would be interested in exploring. Some of the kinks I find myself ...