The Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it up, slave." And with that he lands the crop right on top of my clit. Oh the fire, the sting. So sharp and sudden, but oh so good. I hold my breath for I know that I want to moan so badly. Another slap, but this time on the slut in what I assume is the same spot. I glance her way and see her face screwed up tight.

"Hmm, okay. If you two can get through this last part, I will be nice enough to give you a present and lick both of your tight little assholes instead." And with that announcement I feel the riding crop land back on my clit, and then rapidly start thrumming against my clit. Short blows, no real power, but the heat and sting is still there. I don't know if I can hold out, it's so much, feels so good. Ten blows, fifteen....twenty. I am going to scream...twenty-five....and then it stops. My clit is throbbing.

And then I hear the same treatment on the slut. I hear her suck her breath in. Ten, her eyes are screwed shut tight. Fifteen, her mouth is open but she makes not a sound. Twenty...."OH FUCK!!" she screams out... and the assault on her clit stops. I smile. Guess I get to feel her tongue on my ass after all.

"Well don't just lay there, slave. Get up and straddle her face." I roll over and get up quickly, moving into position so that I can look down and see her eyes while I sit down on her face.

"No, I said your tight little asshole, not your pussy, my pet. She will have much better access to that if you spin around the other direction." I quickly comply although I am a bit disappointed. I was kind of looking forward to looking into her eyes as she ate me out. As I settle in though I quickly forget about that as I feel her tongue begin to lick around my asshole. She definitely knows what to do as I feel her hands spread my cheeks apart and her tongue first circles and then plunges inside of my tight ass.

"So, does that feel good, my pet?" I reply with a simple moan. "Good, now let me know if she stops." With that Master once again holds up the electric zapper with an evil grin. I smile back but it quickly turns into another moan as I feel the slut's tongue lick rapidly back and forth from the bottom of my cunt to my asshole and back. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling, especially as her tongue once again plunges into my tight ass, like a very wet, miniature dick.

"Yes, I can tell she must be doing a very good job by the look on your face, my pet." I open my eyes back up and watch as Master climbs back up onto the bed....and positions himself in between the slut's legs. I shiver as my mind races suddenly to what is about to happen. Once again I feel the jealousy in me rise a bit, but I can't deny that a part of me want's to watch as Master's hard cock glides into her pussy. Master lifts her legs up and then looks into my eyes. "Take her legs, slave, and hold them up for me."

I do as he asks, grabbing her ankles and holding them up high. "That's it, now spread them open so that you have a good view, that's it." The slut obviously knows something is about to happen as her tongue intensifies it efforts, working itself deep into my ass. I moan in response right as Master finishes positioning himself and then slowly thrusts forward, burying his hard cock to the hilt inside her cunt.

There is a muffled moan from between my legs, followed almost immediately by that all too distinctive zap as Master grabs the electric prod up and ignites it right on the bottom of her left foot. "Shut up, slut! You are not to enjoy this. You are merely here for my pleasure and my slave's pleasure. Now keep licking that tight ass of hers. If you cum I will punish you even more, is that understood?"

Once again a muffled "Mhmm," comes from in between my legs. I feel her tongue once again begin moving back and forth over my asshole, the bottom of my pussy, over that sensitive skin in between the two. I moan and it deepens into an animalistic groan as Master starts to slowly thrust deeply in and out of the slut's pussy. I glance up and capture Master's eyes with my own. The jealousy is there as always, but I can't deny to myself how turned on I have become. It's like this every time. There is always that little voice in the back of my mind telling me that Master is mine, but I have learned to overlook that in favor of the passion and lust that explodes in me whenever Master fucks another woman. I once again look down and moan even louder as I watch his cock continue to thrust deeply in and out of her obviously very wet pussy considering her juices completely cover his hard dick.

I continue to hold her legs up and out. The rapid rise and fall of her chest gives testament to how hard she is breathing. I am sure some of that is due to me straddling her face as she continues to bath my ass and pussy with her tongue, but it is undeniable that most of it is from the feeling of a hard cock fucking her sopping wet pussy. Master's pace is long and deep, but nowhere near fast. I know for a fact that he could keep that up for a very long time.

"Is she doing a good job, slave?" Master asks as he continues his slow, deep thrusts in and out of her.

"Yes, Master. Her tongue feels very good." I respond, finally tearing my gaze away from his hard cock as it continues its motions. I look into his eyes and we both smile at each other.

"Good, now let go of her legs." I do as he commands, and then he leans forward a bit and beckons me to do the same with a nod of his head. Our lips met, mouths open, his tongue thrusting deep into my mouth. I eagerly thrust my tongue against his. I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever been this turned on....well maybe when I had my first experience with two hard cocks thrusting in and out of me, but this is definitely a close second.

Master breaks the kiss and quickly grabs me by the hair, forcing my head down. I know in a split second what he is wanting as my head makes contact with the sluts pubic mound. The shift in my body has taken my ass out of her reach and I can hear her moaning loudly as Master's cock continues thrusting in and out of her cunt relentlessly....which is now very easy to see as it is happening inches away from my eyes.

"I said no cumming, slut." Zap goes the prod once again, this time into her thigh, and then another on the other thigh. She shrieks out in pain, but it turns quickly into a moan as Master continues to fuck her deep and hard. "If you can't reach her tight little asshole anymore, you better start eating her pussy instead.

Now it is my turn to moan as her tongue dives in and circles my clit. Her hands reach up and literally pull my ass down further so that she can more easily access my very wet pussy. I gasp out loudly as her tongue picks up pace, rapidly flicking over my clit.

"Sounds like you are enjoying that...maybe you should return to the favor." I respond without a thought, lowering my head a bit further and, trying hard to keep my head out of the way of Master's thrusting pelvis, I extend my tongue out and start to circle her clit with it. At this point there is really nothing left except for hot, pure sexual pleasure. I know somewhere that I should still feel some jealousy, but it seems to have melted away. All I can think about is my throbbing cunt being licked and sucked on, Master's hard cock a mere inch away from my face being buried over and over as deep as he can go in this hot little slut's cunt, and my tongue flicking back and forth over her clit.

She is getting close, I can tell. Her moans are deeper, longer, and her tongue is becoming erratic. Suddenly she slams her mouth fully into my cunt and buries her tongue deep inside me, thrusting it back and forth and actually hitting my g-spot with it a few times. I groan loudly as this almost pushes me over the edge. She continues her assault and, try as I might, I am now the one losing control. My body flashes hot as my orgasm starts to build rapidly. Master suddenly picks up his pace, shoving my head out of the way a little in the process.

"Is she going to make you cum, my pet?"

"OHHHH, Fuck. Master her tongue feels so good. I'm going to cuuuuuuummmmm!!!" I announce.

"Good, fucking cum all over that sluts face. Cum nice and hard and make her lick all your sweet juices up." This does it somehow. Master giving me permission like that makes it all just boil up and erupt through me. I scream out loudly and feel my body convulse hard as my orgasm rips through me. The slut moans from in between my legs as my juices begin to flow out of me and her tongue goes into overdrive as she tries to keep up. Her tongue keeps thrusting up into me, over and over again, occasionally coming back out to flick several times quickly over my clit. I shriek yet again as I peek once more.

And then there is suddenly Master's hand in my hair yet again, pulling my head up a little as he suddenly thrusts his hard cock into my mouth. I am still moaning, but somehow I seal my lips around his cock and suck deep and hard.

"Yes, suck it!!!" His voice is loud and rough. "Suck her juices off my hard cock. I know you like it." He thrusts hard into my mouth, burying himself all the way in to the point that I gag, but to be honest I don't care as the slut continues her assault on my throbbing pussy. Over and over Master thrusts himself into my mouth as I continue to moan around it, not even attempting to work my tongue around his hard cock the way he likes it. I can't focus and as his cock pistons in and out of my mouth I don't really care. Her mouth latches hard onto my clit, sucking it into her mouth and I scream out loudly as yet another orgasm rips through me.

"Yes, that's it, cum nice and hard." Master's cock is suddenly gone from my mouth and I feel him move away. With my mouth empty I moan even louder, my cries of pleasure echoing throughout the room. My body convulses hard several times and I am quite sure that the poor slut eating me out has a very wet face from how fast my juices are flowing out of my overheated cunt. Slowly I begin to come back down.

Master's hand is back in my hair once more as he shoves my head back down. "Don't forget to return the favor. I eagerly bury my head between her legs and begin to lick and suck on her thoroughly hot and wet pussy. Her juices are everywhere after the through fucking that Master gave her. She must have had an orgasm at some point to be this wet, but she obviously hid it well. I reposition myself slightly so that the two of us are better lined up in a true 69.

"Now that is hot. I bet you two are just loving the feeling of each other's tongues on each other's hot, wet cunts, aren't you?" We both moan in response. Suddenly the spot light is on I and I stiffen for a split second in response. "Please, continue. This is way too hot a moment to pass up." I smirk to myself. Figures, guy. Two women eating each other out is obviously something that needs to be recorded and viewed again in the future. I don't mind anymore, knowing that the only two people who will ever see it will be Master and me.

I once again start to lick and suck on her pussy as she does the same to me. She mimics my every move. I circle her clit with my tongue, and she does the same. I then lick down the length of her lips and thrust my tongue into her, and once again she copies me. Back to her clit and I flick my tongue rapidly over it. She moans loudly but responds in the same manner. I too moan and think to myself, "If I could eat my own pussy, this is what it would be like." We both go at it for several minutes, with Master completely out of the picture. He is probably standing to one side watching, recording his video, and most of all enjoying the show.

Suddenly he grabs my right hand and pulls it behind my back where I feel the very distinct sensation of the Velcro cuffs being wrapped around my wrist. I position myself quickly to allow my other arm to be free, as sure enough he begins to grab for it. Within seconds my arms are secured behind my back, useless. This throws my balance off a bit, but I adjust so that I can continue to eat the slut's sweet pussy as best I can. A small part of me realizes the spot light is still going...which means whatever is about to happen next is going to be recorded too. I pull my head up and quickly glance around. Oh boy, he went all out, two tri-pods up, one to either side of the bed, so that he could record everything. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had a third one going too that was somewhere behind me that I just can't see from my position.

SMACK. Fire seeps into my ass as Master lands a stinging slap across it. "Stop worrying about the cameras, slave, and focus on making that slut underneath you cum. You need to make her cum seeing as she is doing such a good job."

I then feel the bed sink a bit behind me. "Suck it slut. Get it all nice and wet because it's going in my slave's ass." I can't see anything at this point, but the sudden absence of her mouth on my cunt tells me that she must be sucking on Master's dick. I try to peer back between our bodies a bit, but another sharp slap on the ass quickly changes my mind. "I'm pretty sure I just told you to lick her cunt and make her cum, slave." Another stinging slap on my ass. "Now get to it." I quickly go back to work, burying my mouth onto her pussy and licking for all I am worth.

I hear a muffled moan as my tongue and mouth rapidly work over her clit. Obviously she is still busy sucking Master's cock which is made even more obvious by the noticeable slurping sounds of very wet oral sex. She is definately trying to comply with Master's wishes of getting his dick nice and wet. I then feel the very familiar sensation of lube being massaged into my tight ass. Slightly cold, but very slippery. His finger pushes and the pressure builds. I relax, exhale deeply, and suddenly his finger is deep in my ass, rubbing and massaging the lube into my tight hole. Then the finger is gone, only to return a second later with even more lube. This time his finger easily slides inside of me and I moan at the sensation. He thrusts his finger in and out a few times, and then withdraws it again.

I continue to work my tongue rapidly over her clit as I suddenly feel her mouth once again make contact with my own. My mind has a split second where it realizes that she must no longer be sucking his dick when suddenly I feel his hard cock is against my asshole, pushing, slowly. Once again I relax as best I can, which is hard with her tongue flicking rapidly back and forth over my clit. I exhale with a loud moan and suddenly Master is sliding into my ass. Slowly, but oh so very deep. Once he is in all the way I moan yet again. So full. His cock is buried in my tight ass and it feels so good, so deep.

There is another hard slap on my ass and I tighten up in response and moan yet again as my ass closes even tighter around his hard cock. "Did I tell you to stop licking her cunt?"

"Noooooo......fuck....oh." Her tongue is moving so fast over my clit. His cock buried in my ass so deep. I can't think. It's too much.

"No what?" SMACK. I gasp loudly.

"No Master....Oh, SHHHIIIITTTTT! It's so good, Master." SMACK. "Yes, spank MY ASSSSS!" I am going to cum and Master hasn't even started to really fuck me yet.

Suddenly his hands are in my hair, jerking my head back hard. I cry out, but it just ignites me further.

"If you don't make her cum, I will pull out and fuck her in the ass instead. Your choice, my pet." He then shoves my face down hard. I eagerly begin to devour her cunt yet again. I hear her moan in response as my tongue circles and flicks and probes her clit rapidly. "That's more like it." And with that Master begins to fuck my ass. Long, deep strokes that completely fill me with each thrust.

The slut begins to moan loudly, her tongue trying to keep up with mine. Both of us are breathing hard now as I continue to try and concentrate on bringing her to orgasm. It's so hard though and really not at all fair. I know she is enjoying my skills on her clit, licking up and down her very wet cunt, savoring her sweet juices. But for me it's twice as bad, for she is returning the favor very well, me clit is on fire from what her mouth is doing to me, and then on top of it Master's hard cock is in my ass, thrusting hard and deep, and picking up pace. His hands are on my hips, gripping them tight.

"Fuck your ass feels so good." SMACK, he lands a solid swat on my right ass cheek. "Yeah, fucking so tight. You fucking love this don't you?" I moan loudly and he lands another swat onto the other ass cheek. I cry out, and then bury my tongue deeply into her wet cunt. I need to make her cum quickly or I am never going to make it. Master's hands grab me even tighter and his pace suddenly changes. He literally starts to hammer into me, withdrawing almost completely and then rapidly thrusting himself back into me.

My mind begins to fog as I feel the pressure build. It's too much. I am going to cum and if I cum before her then she will never cum. I pull my tongue back out of her wet cunt and suction-lock my lips around her clit and flick my tongue as fast as it will go over it. She stiffens and then suddenly cries out.

"Fuck....OHHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSS!!!! FUCK ME.....ArrrrrGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" She explodes loudly. Her pussy floods with juices but I am too far gone myself to even try to lick them up, my whole focus is to keep my tongue moving as quickly as possible over her clit that I have trapped between my lips. Her body is literally stiff as a board, her thighs clamping around my head.

"Yes, make that slut cum for us, my pet." His hard cock begins to pound me now, thrusting deep and hard, and so fast. It's so good and I can tell he is nearing his peak as well. I start to thrust my hips back to meet his, our bodies slapping together with and audible smack. I finally let go of her clit as I moan loudly. Her body relaxes a bit, and then her mouth is back at it on my clit. She can't seem to lock on the way I did, probably because I are literally thrusting myself onto Master's hard cock now. Still her tongue is out and now each time I thrust my hips back to meet Master's deep thrust, her tongue flicks over my clit. The faster I thrust, the more her tongue hits my clit, the more my orgasm builds, thus I begin to thrust like a person possessed.

"Yes....Oh, yeah... your tight ass feels so damn good." Master's voice has taken on that low growl, almost animalistic. He is so close....but so am I.

"Oh Master....fuck it. Fuck my ass good. OOOooooohhhh. Lick my pussy you fucking slut." I am losing it. It's building, building. So close.

"Fuck, Master is going to cum. You want me to cum in your tight fucking ass? Is that what you want my dirty little whore?"

"Yes. FUCK. YES, fuck my tight ass. It feels so GGGGoooooOOOODDD!!! FUCK ME!!! OoooOOOOOHHHHH!!! FUCK ME HARD, MASTER!!! I'm going to cum. I want you to cuuuuummm.... Oh, MY GOD. YESSSSS. CUM IN ME ... Plllllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee!!!!" And then I explode. My whole body goes tight for a split second and then every nerve erupts in heat and pleasure. "OOOOOOHHHHHHH SSHHHIIITTTTT. FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!!"

Master's cock begins to thrust even harder into me as I lose the ability to move, and the slut's mouth attempts to do what I did, sucking hard onto my clit and locking her lips around it while her tongue flicks rapidly back and forth. I peak even harder from this. "YES, EAT MY HOT CUNT. FUUuuuuuCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" The nerves that were heated up and ricocheting through my body now go white hot with so much pleasure. I scream yet again. My legs are shaking and I swear I am going to collapse fully onto the slut's poor face, but then Master grabs ahold of my arms that are trapped behind me and it stabilizes me just enough.

And then I feel his cock harden up and I note in some distant spot that he is about to explode inside my ass. I cry out yet again in response as with a final thrust he buries himself fully into my ass. "OHHHhhhhh, YES!!! Cum inside my AAAASSSSSS!!!!" I scream out. He shouts out loudly; what, I don't know because I am screaming my own pleasure out loud myself. His hard cock spasms inside me as he empties himself into my ass. The world is gone, there is nothing left as my body ripples a thousand times over in pleasure. I am white hot now, my body literally melting away as the intense pleasure rips me apart along every nerve in my body. I drift, so completely drained and so very thoroughly satisfied. Slowly, very slowly, my body subsides. Little aftershocks bounce through me and I jerk when I feel Master's cock slide out of me.