The Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of Velcro rips through my senses as I distantly become aware that my arms are free. Hands move my ass, and I literally fall over onto my right side. I sigh, and then there is another female sigh next to me. I feel tenderly lips kissing me, deeply. Not Master's. My tongue reaches out and greets hers. We kiss tenderly for a moment and then she breaks the kiss.

"I hope you enjoyed your day off, but I need to go as I'm going to be late for my next appointment. I hope that you keep me in mind next time you ...er want a massage." Her voice drifts over me and I smile and nod my head yes, but I can't do anything else to respond. I feel the bed shift....and she's gone. I secretly wonder what she is going to do about her ripped shirt. Maybe Master will be kind enough to give her a T-shirt or something. Oh well, and I drift off to sleep right there in the playroom.