All Comments on 'The Master Program Ch. 09'

by Varun1987

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very interesting! Didn't expect two chapters this close together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just wondering?

well,a good story thought despite the ending a bit disappointing because you make the reader imagine what the true end? please,continue to make the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shitty ending

I hate a story ending with out really ending it. The whole mike thing really ruined a great story. Only Stephen should have been able to fuck with his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bored???

I am guessing the author got bored with his story to end it this way.

I was loving it up until Mike was given access to the program. It went rapidly down hill from there. The author seems to have forgotten the rules of the program he set forth in the beginning of the story and the number of slots that Mike was allowed to use. Mike's alterations of his own and Stephen's family took up more than the 5 slots that he was allowed.

Stephen also shut down the safety rules governing Mike so Stephen could have vastly changed Mike himself at any time after closing his user account.

Seems the author just wanted to end the story quickly without really bothering to try for a good ending...

Admw7963Admw7963over 8 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story read all nine chapters, must say saw the betrayal by the friend coming right after Stephen told him about the program but was stil good over all one of the better stories I've read on this site. Would be quite interesting to have a program like that, all in all like the story thank you for your work.

DragoTimeDragoTimeover 7 years ago
Very jealous

As a 20-year-old, 2nd Year university student who is also a virgin, I must say I feel a significant amount of jealousy towards Stephen. I very much enjoyed this story, and I hope you write something else one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, He Really Botched That

Halfway through Chapt. 4, I realized he was too stupid to own a copy of the Master PC.

Jimdog32526Jimdog32526about 2 months ago

Interesting way to end the story. I think this whole thing kind of went off the rails, but I suppose that's what you were going for. Pretty good overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous