All Comments on 'The Mating - A Sasquatch Abduction'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting.....

Enjoyed the story. Just one editorial comment-you either use the "Dr" or PH.D. Not both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Interesting story. Humans mating with Big Foot, who would have thought? I've heard it said a woman's pussy will eventually accommodate the shape and size of the cock fucking her, so despite the size of his member she would be able to mate with Big Foot and I guess in the right situation like it.

Quiet_WandererQuiet_Wandereralmost 8 years ago
Kudos

Great job Meredith:)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 5 years ago
Something different indeed

I liked it....no,Loved it!! 5 stars lady and keep writing more stories that I crave masturbating too:)

kyltkyltover 4 years ago
Excellent!

such exciting story to read. Now I have to look for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastically horny story!

I discovered beastial sex one summer house sitting for family friends who were away in Europe for 2 months. Their boxer Stanley was a huge muscular doofus that I adored and let sleep on my bed. I will never forget that first time I lay naked in front of him and opened my legs wide, his head lifting to smell the air as he got a whiff of my musky scent, that first tentative lick of his tongue on my hot hard shaft…

That next six weeks was my sexual awakening as I let Stanley do anything he liked to me, and I explored the different ways I could give him pleasure: his tongue delving inside my anus, me sucking on his bright red shaft, on hands and knees submitting to being mounted and knotted…

That feeling of his fury weight on my back, his hot huge cock locked inside my anus as he squirted his watery load in jets up my colon. The pressure of his huge throbbing knot against my prostate as we were locked together for up to 45 minutes, would drive me to multiple prostate orgasms, gripping his knot tight as I splashed my load on the floor between my legs.

Stories like this Meredith take me back to that glorious awakening of my desires and I love stroking myself as I read your stories - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit! It just don’t line up with facts and human behavior. So Bigfoot is a rapist. I have many questions.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8almost 2 years agoAuthor

And your questions are?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

how about writing series of female sasquatch and male human, and they reproduce children together?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous