All Comments on 'The Measure of a Man'

by KarlMartinK

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 7 years ago
HS Girlfriend

Funny, I had a HS girlfriend who was my first. When she showed me with her hands how big she thought I was before we began to explore, I found myself confessing she would be disappointed as i am much smaller than that. That moment stayed with me for life. Very hot to confess in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gay. Way gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Memories

My first sexual experience was something similar to the scene at the start of the story. I had just began to develop and was so proud of myself that when I stayed over at a friend's house I managed to get him to compare our dicks, I thought because I was a few months older and much taller I would be way bigger than Kenny, but when we dropped our pajamas I was stunned because it was clear I wasn't the only one going through puberty.

Kenny was so much bigger than I was it was embarrassing, and when my friend noticed that he mocked me much like Jeremy did in this story. To my surprise my humiliation went away when he suggested that we get hard and compare. I got stiff right away watching Kenny jerk his dick, and when he was done the difference in us was even more obvious.

Not only was Kenny's cock much thicker, when he had us face each other so I could put my cock on top of his the tip of my dick only went halfway down his shaft. The slight rubbing of the underside of my cock on top of his tool suddenly had me tingling, and the next thing I knew I was spurting all over his cock and pubes.

Kenny laughed at me and told me he would tell everybody what happened unless I jerked him off, so I did, and we spent the rest of that summer repeating that every Saturday night. I stopped hanging around him because I found out that he told a bunch of girls I had a 4" dick ( we measured each other and while it was really closer to 5" which paled compared to his 8" ).

This great story brought back memories and let me finally tell this story I've held in for almost 40 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
gay

gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
super gay

i liked your old stuff but this is some fag shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous