The Measure of a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, good," The first one said. "Man, she sounds like she can be a real grouch."

"Yeah," Jeremy said. "She sure can. Right, Bill?"

"Yeah," I said, not turning around.

A few seconds later, both of those guys turned their water off and left the room. This was a relief. I was worried one of them would see my erection and make a big deal out of it. Now, with them gone, I just needed a way to get rid of my erection. At this age, once I got an erection, there was really only one way to get rid of it in a timely manner and that was to have an orgasm. Standing there with Jeremy, there was no way that was going to happen, which meant the only other option was to wait, and we couldn't do that very easily because Brianna was waiting on us and she wouldn't wait for very long. I wouldn't have cared about her being mad, but she was our ride and Jeremy and I both knew she would leave without us if we took too long.

Jeremy looked at me and said, "Dude, hurry up," and started to walk out of the shower by himself.

"Dude," I said in a low voice, pointing to my erection with both hands. "What do I do with this?"

Jeremy shrugged his shoulders, and making a sly smile, gave me a hand gesture that everyone knows is sign language for jerking off. I turned my back to the doorway again and made a quick decision. Jeremy may have only been kidding and may have been further ridiculing me, but he had a point. If I wanted to get out of there in a hurry, I could just grab my cock and stroke it to an orgasm. That would be sure to do the trick.

As I reached for the soap and started to lather up my hands, I looked over my shoulder. With the shower room clear of anyone else, I figured there was no harm in stroking myself to an orgasm to relieve myself of an unfortunate erection. With my hand all lathered up, I grabbed my cock as I had done dozens of times before and started stroking myself furiously.

I closed my eyes and set out to use my imagination to direct me to some thoughts that were sure to make me cum. All I needed was to take my mind to a place that was filled with sexual thoughts and naughty ideas. I tried to think of my girlfriend, Amy. She has some nice, little tits with perky little nipples, a nice smile, and a tight pussy, well, for all I know, she had a tight pussy. At that point, hers was the only pussy I'd ever been in.

This was good thinking. I was sure to cum in no time. I looked over my shoulder again to make sure no one had snuck up on me. As unlikely as that was, I didn't want to be caught masturbating. I closed my eyes again and continued stroking, but I couldn't keep my mind on Amy. Instead, thoughts of Brianna kept interrupting my thoughts. I could picture Jeremy telling her I was still inside and that she was waiting on me to get ready. I got a visual image of her standing there in her street clothes, probably a white button-up blouse and a pair of jean shorts that were longer than they should be. Her arms would be crossed and she'd be making that sour-puss look like she normally did when she was mad at Jeremy or me.

Then, I thought about Jeremy. Knowing him, he was standing there, telling her that I was still in the shower because my cock was hard, but he'd be sure to add "little" to the description of my cock. That's just how Jeremy was. I tried to turn this into a good thought, like maybe Brianna would take off her top and show me her tits. That was so unlikely, I couldn't even bring it into my imagination.

Instead, I could only think of what Brianna might actually say or do if she knew I had a hard-on and how (I'm sure) Jeremy would tell her it was small. In my mind, Brianna's expression changed. Instead of that sour-puss look on her face, she'd have a grin, knowing she could make fun of me for my cock now, even more than before.

And that's where I lost it. For whatever reason, something in my psyche told me this was an erotic thought and I felt the familiar beginning of an intense orgasm overtake me. My cock tightened, and I'm sure my balls retracted a bit as I felt the orgasm

When I'd finished thrusting against my fist, I kicked the cum down toward the drain and let the water wash it down before washing my hands and turning the water off. I left the shower room in a hurry, not drying off, but simply wrapping the towel around my waist as I went to my locker. Fortunately, Jeremy had left my towel there for me to use.

When I got my clothes from my locker, I pulled them on quickly. Jeremy had already left the changing room. Surely, he was outside telling his cousin what had happened. I prepared myself to receive a bunch of ridicule from both of them. Instead, as soon as I got outside, Brianna was griping at Jeremy for something unrelated. She was complaining about him owing her money for something. This was completely within her character, and I was relieved because of it. Fortunately, this was the last she would say of it for the moment. Unfortunately, this would not be the last of it with Jeremy or Brianna.

12