All Comments on 'The Medical Record Ch. 03'

by RealDoc

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yep men enjoy the first few episodes.

then they realize the wife can go all night with many men while the men tire and get worn out and are left to watch their spouses cum and cum. Sooner or later they will stop swinging or she will wind up in another relationship. Women are designed to take more men in the same orgy. Their bodies were designed to take many men to insure pregnancy. Modern man has ruing this by adding birthcontrol. As with genies, once the bottle is open it is impossible to stuff the genie back into the bottle. She will never really be happy with one cock again. In this story I do believe the wife has screwed with Bob previously, her actions give her away. Guess I may have to go read the first chapters.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Protection

You never mentioned anything about them using any Protection between Bob and Susan what about the chance of pregnancy and why didnt John talk about how he got Sis prenant did Sis and Susan use his sperm to impregnate her while he was asleep after Susan and him after they had sex ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it sad to fine you married to a whore

this dumb plot sucked the the jump.the wife still got to fuck some more men.dumby hubby and slut for a wife.writer your proof of the affair not happening isn't there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Serious Story About The Lifestyle

So, I give the writer the benefit of the doubt. There has been some attempt to organize the story logically, but the writing is a little uneven in places -- as if the writer forgot to include some pertinent information now and again, then tried to catch up. Not too bad though. The writer's style is just too darned pretentious ... almost antiseptic in places, particularly near the end of this chapter. Get emotional, writer! What is the protagonist <i>feeling</i> while “Sis” is deep-throating him? Look man, sex is fun and unscripted, not an exercise in writing a patient’s medical analysis. I think the most important thing this writer could concentrate on is the dialogue. I don’t know about his group of friends and associates, but mine don’t talk in such formal tones when playing with a woman’s private parts. Let the characters relax and speak naturally, writer. Catch their emotions in their words and actions as well as the narrative. I’m interested in seeing what you’re going to do with the remainder of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Slipery Slope

When you have as many issues as he has and a wife that really, really wants this, there will be problems. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
story Fails badly b/cKEY point isnt answered

There are two key issues that are not even remotely answered which is why the story fails.

<br></br>.

First given wnat happens in the 1st two chapter the wife should realize that there is no way her husand could be OK with the swapping. After chapter 2 we know she did NOT cheat --- instead she uses the erros by her husband as a "you owe me bsuer for falsely accusing me" thing. That shows a wife that very into herself and doesnt give a shit about him.

<br></br>.

SECOND The fact that the wife sees in their discussions his anxiety but ignores it is VEEEERY dangerous sigg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmmm....

not bad. there will always be issues. it stops, when you stop caring about the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
retarded

what a totally retarded story. (i was going to use an exclamation mark, but thought the "story" didn't even worth it.) <p>

if the rel doc continues with this "story," we'd see later that he blamed his wife, his lovely and beloved wife Janet for turning him gay, it's logical to assume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The writing is ok, but story doesn't fly.

Your story makes the wife not a cheater... but then you also make her a lying whore, who's need to fuck Bob out weighs the fact that she knows wihtout a doubt that her husband can't handle the swapping. You've creating a personality that just doesn't work. You made the reader dislike ALL the people in your story?? The husband is self righteous, but then he turns out to be the lying rapist?? Bob all but blackmails him so he can fuck his wide, and Bob, Janet and wife all engage in erotic talks behind husband's back... which of course, is defined as being unfaithful! As a reader, I couldn't care less if they all died in a horrible accident the next day. So, your story doesn't pull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As noted previously

STOP FUCKING WASTING the INTERNET's bandwidth and literotica's hard drives WITH YOUR crappy nonsensical rambling's.

PS. This is not a snide remark This is a GODDAMM HAMMER that you FUCKING SUCK. DO YOU GET IT NOW?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Works for me

I'm not sure about the negative comments --- this is a fantasy, erotic site -- and that's what this story is. It's a good story and well written... much better than most of the crap that's posted here... thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget the negative comments!

Those idiots missed the point. This guy was so insecure and jealous and self-absorbed, it was like reading a Woody Allen screenplay. There were times when I wanted to scream at him that he was destroying everything. Their marriage, their livelihoods, their self-esteem. The overall story was a lot of fun to read; much different from the usual. C'mon guys, don't be so critical. It takes a lot of hard work to write a story like this. If you don't like it, who cares? Many of your comments would fit any "Loving Wives" story, because you think married women should be locked up in the basement, to be freed only to cook, clean, and service their husbands.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Found this story again after a long absence

The writing, especially of this chapter, would be much-improved with an editor. "To and "too" are interchanged incorrectly. Some examples:

"to slow dance with out to much foot work."

"I reached around her too unsnap her bra,"

"I told her it felt great to me to."

We also have occasional misspellings that an editor would surely catch. An example: "Janet had her leg high up over Bob's hip with her heal dug into his lower spine area." Should be "heel" and not "heal."

Another bothersome aspect of the story so far is the way self-righteous John talks about being honest and admitting to any and all marital indiscretions, yet he keeps secret his past mistake; namely, he fucked Janet's sister and fathered the child she aborted. He accused Janet of concealing one or more prior cheating episodes (and possibly she did), yet he is the pot calling the kettle "black." In fact, he lied in a previous chapter and stated he never did anything like cheating. I don't know if the time-line was a tryst before John and Janet were married (maybe they were dating), or if it was a cheat after marriage, but either way, he has lied by omission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolute pile of shit.

If the writer is a real doc, he should do a lobotomy on himself !!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 12 years ago
The doc was drugged.

It is the only explanation of his mood change with only one glass of wine.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
A RING IN HIS NOSE

Now she can just hook up a leash and lead him to the slaughter. And with friends like that; Lord help him if he runs into somebody that really don't like him.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
and madness

reigns after all. Love and marriage binds two people together it is a spiritually bond that goes beyond the physical. When you allow another into the relationship the bond is weakened some times broken. That spiritual connection is never the same the feeling of loss and loneliness keeps drug companies and doctors very busy. I would ask any one who wanted to swap if they really do love their partner or is it just their own selfish lust. Why would you risk destroying a relationship for a moment of lust? T

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
I notice also

Realdoc has reintroduced Janet back into the story and Susan is gone, where to I wonder? T

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

Seems Doc got played the whole time and drugged tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous