The Medical Record Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
403 Followers

We each nodded assent.

Bob continued. This couch Janet and I are on is now ours and the couch John and Jennifer are on is theirs for tonight. It is now 9 pm. We should call it a night by 11 pm. Do I hear objections or comments?"

Again we all nodded assent.

Bob turned to Janet. "I want to dance with you."

Jennifer took my hand, it felt warm and good. I want to dance with you to, John. I have wanted to do this for so long." She whispered to me. I smiled, getting up to pull her up off the couch. There was just enough room for the four of use to slow dance with out to much foot work.

Bob clicked the radio to some slow sexy dance music. I took Jennifer in my arms. She hung her arms around my neck and moved in close to me. My hands slipped to her lower back and pulled her closer to me. I could feel her warmth on my body. My cock twitched and I felt it begin to swell as we moved together. Her breasts pressed to my lower chest. She laid her cheek on my shoulder and hummed with the music.

Quietly she pulled back a little, turned her face to me and our lips touched in a magical sensation that made me draw a big breath. Her tongue touched my lips hesitatingly then outlined our lips as I opened my mouth. My tongue found hers. The sensation was pure arousal. My hands began to roam across her back. My fingers walked up and down her back then alternated with caresses. Her hands pulled my head down to press our lips together as the kiss deepened and became more sensuous as out tongues literally washed the others mouth. I sucked hard on her tongue and she relaxed it for me. Then she sucked my tongue hard as I relaxed my tongue, feeling her suck me into her warm wet cavity. She rubbed her breasts on my chest. I could feel her hard nipples even through her light bra.

My hands gripped her butt, squeezing forcefully I pulled her hard to me. I pressed my hard cock against her mound and rubbed it back and forth, hoping it would rub on her clit. Obviously it had a sensual effect as she moaned and rubbed back, our pubes hard pressed. Her hands fell to my butt as she grabbed my butt. I felt her fingers dig in and pulled me even harder together. My cock was throbbing. She was moaning as I was also. We had forgotten about the music.

"John," she murmured, "Oh John, This is so wonderful. I have wanted you for so long. I want you. Do you want me to? Do you find me sexy?"

What could I say? This warm sexy female creature in my arms telling me she wanted me.

"You are so sexy, Jennifer. Only tonight, with you in my arms have I felt so attracted to you. You have really got me turned on. Doesn't my hard cock tell you how I am responding? If your pussy lips are as soft and wet as your other lips, then how can I resist you?" My heart was beating hard. I was truly turned on sexually.

I began to unbutton her blouse as she pulled my shirt up my chest. I raised my arms allowing her to slip my shirt off. She threw it on the back of 'our' couch. I pulled her blouse off her, leaving her bra. Her breasts filled her bra to over flowing. I reached around her too unsnap her bra, kissing her as I felt the snaps give way. Her hands were on my trouser front, unbuttoning and then unzipping my trousers.

She leaned forward, shaking her shoulders so her bra fell to the floor. Her beautiful breasts came into full magnificent view. I cupped them, feeling the weight of her D cups in my hands for the very first time. Her nipples were hard and her areolas were crinkled in sexual arousal. I kicked my shoes off. She pulled my trousers across my hips and then fell on top of her bra and blouse. We kissed deeply. We whispered of our arousals. I unbuttoned her skirt then unzipped it. It floated to the floor.

Now only our genitals were covered. I leaned over, lifting her breasts with my cupped hands and sucked gently on first her left then her right nipple. My tongue ran around her nipple then I scrapped my teeth gently over her nipples. She gasped and shook.

"God, how great that feels." She murmured to me . I told her it felt great to me to. I liked to suck Janet's nipples. Jennifer's were larger but shorter. I massaged her breasts as I sucked harder.

She was cupping my cock and balls while I sucked her nipples. I felt an explosion coming.

"Jennifer," I pleaded with her. "You have to stop or I'll cum in my shorts." She withdrew her hands and asked me.

"Can you get it up more than one time a night. I want you deep inside me when you cum."

I kissed her deeply, pulling her panties down as she pulled my shorts down. My cock sprang up hard as a rock and throbbing like a steam locomotive pulling a load up a mountain.

"Let's lay down." She pulled me toward the couch.

She lay on the couch, one leg over the top and one foot on the carpeted floor. I was her looking over at the other couch area. I had totally forgotten about my beautiful wife. There she was! Bob was lying on his back on the floor. Janet was on top of him. Her breasts were hanging loose and her nipples rubbing his chest. Bob's hands were on her butt, gripping her then caressing her back and sides as Janet impaled herself on his hard upright cock. She moved back and forth, rubbing her pubes on his. I could see his cock plainly entering her. As his cock came almost out her vagina was gripping his shining shaft. Her entrance moved in and out a little as they purely fucked. They were kissing deeply. I was mesmerized.

I felt the pangs of jealousy building up. My cock went limp. Jennifer called to me.

"Come on, John. It's what she wanted. You're giving her what she wanted. Come on here to me. I need you inside me." She pulled on my leg. I had to look away from my wife. I couldn't stand it now that is as a reality yet, it was also as if I was watching a porn movie. My cock swelled again. I went to Jennifer. I knelt beside her. I buried my face in her warm wet furry pussy. My tongue found her clit. She smelled so much like Janet. She tasted only a little different. Her clit was much larger. I could take it in my mouth. I sucked hard and ran my tongue from back to front. She bucked and gasped and held my head tight to her.

"Hurry, John." Her voice was ragged as was her breathing. "I want to cum with you inside me. Hurry, get inside me." She pushed my head away from her pussy. I climbed on the couch between her legs. She grabbed my cock and pointed it at her hole. As my tip found her entrance and I was now well up on her, she grabbed my butt with both hands and bucked as she pulled me deep inside. I helped with a massive thrust. Our pubes hit. My tip hit the end of vagina. I felt my tip mash on her cervix. I was gasping and held still just a moment.

"Oh god," she yelled "Oh god, yes, yes, yes," She pressed up, lifting her hips. She pushed me up as she bucked under me. It was like I was riding a bucking horse. She was so strong and demanding. "Fuck me hard, John. Don't hold back, please. I want it hard and rough. I couldn't contain myself.

"Jennifer, I can't hold off much longer."

"Fuck me hard, John, deeper and faster, please."

I grabbed her hips, lifted them and rammed my pole into her with all my force.

"ARGHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. "ARGHHHhh"

I thrust hard. My cock exploded deep inside her. I grabbed her nipples and squeezed them hard. Her head shook wildly side to side with grimaced face. She exploded. She shook a massive shake. Again and again she bucked driving my hardened cock deep into her. I felt her vaginal muscles twitch and then spasm, gripping my hapless organ almost painfully, harder than I imagined possible. I shot load after load of hot rich cum deep into her. Her cervix rubbed my sensitive tip as my cum spurted. Finally she began relax and to breath. She lay quietly now on the couch under me. My cock had been milked dry. My cock was so sensitive I dared not move for a few moments. I was drained. She laid there relaxing, my cock still inside her. Gradually the hypersensitivity cooled off.

She opened her eyes and smiled a huge smile. "Oh my god, that was awesome. WOW is all I can say. You really did a job on my pussy." She grinned, pulled me down for another soft kiss.

I felt my cum sliding around my now limp cock and draining on to her butt.

"Okay, time to pull out, John. Our agreement you know. I want tonight to be special in every way. I wanted you. You obviously wanted me to. We had each other in an awesome way." I pulled my limp cock out. More of our juices followed my cock head out of her soft wet pussy. She pulled her legs together trapping the dripping cum and sat up beside me.

I looked over at Janet and Bob. Janet was on her knees with her butt up in the air. Bob was now fucking her doggy style for all he was worth. She was moaning and fingering her clit. I watched appreciatively in silence. Suddenly the room was filled with a scream and a roar. Janet was thrusting hard against Bob's cock as he drove his meat into her. He held her hips tightly, pulling her back as he impaled his shiny cock past her pussy lips into her hole. He leaned back to roar again. He was filling my darling wife with his sperm. He collapsed to her side. He almost fell back but recovered to fall along side her as she fell forward on her stomach next to him. Both were breathing heavily.

They laid there for a few minutes. His arm was over her back. Her face was turned to his. I could plainly see her flushed face. Her eyes were closed. As she recovered her eyes opened. Bob moved closer to her and kissed her tenderly. She kissed him back. I could see their tongues playing. The kiss continued. I saw her smile as they continued the kiss. I watched. I felt jealousy yet not much.

Jennifer had satisfied too much for me to be very jealous. I sat by Jennifer on the couch watching Bob and Janet. I slipped my arm around Jennifer. We were still both totally naked. Jennifer reached down to take my soft rod in her hand.

"They are beautiful together. Aren't they?" She whispered.

"Yes, It is a beautiful and erotic scene."

Jennifer squeezed my cock, "We were beautiful together also." She reminded me.

"Yes we are. I'm really glad now that I relented."

I pulled Jennifer closer to me as I watched Janet and Bob rub noses then touch tongue tips. Janet opened her eyes, catching mine, she smiled and her lips sent me a 'I love you'. They were laying facing each other. Bobs hands were caressing Janet's sides and hips. His hands moved between her legs again stimulating her. Her hands were doing the same to Bob's tummy and inner thighs. I sensed that Bob and Janet weren't through for the night. I looked at the clock. It was only 10:15.

I was relaxed in my mind. Janet loved only me. Warm thoughts and feelings flooded my body and mind. I was amazed at myself for the acceptance I felt even as she fucked Bob. My confidence in her seemed to be out of proportion of the anxiety I had had only a few hours earlier. I was truly surprised at my acceptance of the situation we were in. Janet was right again. Our marriage was actually going to be improved as my suspicion disappeared and my confidence in her gained momentum.

Then I looked at and my lust for Jennifer increased even though we had just had great orgasmic release together.

"Jennifer, it seems as Bob and Janet are going for round two within our time frame for the evening." I whispered to Jennifer as I blew a kiss and mouthed 'I love you' to Janet.

I saw Bob pull Janet's top leg over his hip. Janet hooked her leg over Bob's pelvis. This maneuver opened up Janet's entrance. She and I had done it many times. She loved sex from the side. Bob's hand moved between her legs and I knew he was playing with her clit again. Janet moaned appreciatively. I now had a great view from her rear and could see his cock head nudging her entrance. I knew the feeling. Bob's cum was oozing from Janet's pussy as he pushed against her entrance.

My cock throbbed and hardened as I watched them. I wondered if some latent voyeurism, previously hidden deep in my psyche, had been unleashed. I remembered my exploit with Sis when I had seen her splayed on her bed, drunk but inviting and available. My response had been sudden arousal resulting in fucking her in her half unconscious state. Now I knew how that could have happened. Sis had responded even though she didn't remember it.

I pulled Jennifer to me and whispered. "Do you want to watch them or are you ready for round two with me?"

She ran her hand up and down my cock and whispered. "Let's do both. Watching them together is so erotic. I want you to play with me and want to play with you as we watch them. When they are done with round two, and I know it won't be long, then we will put on our show for them. Agreed?"

I cupped Jennifer's soft right breast and massaged as I lifted it to my lips to suckle again. After getting her nipple hard, I slipped my finger into her juicy pussy that was wet with my cum. Our eyes locked on to each others. I heard Janet moan as Bob's cock entered her again. I kissed Jennifer and simply said, "Agreed".

"John, please move down to the end of the couch. Not to close to the arm rest. Leave about 6 inches. We can watch Bob and Janet lots easier that way." Jennifer got up and nudged me down towards the end of the couch. I settled in feeling mellow and warm. Jennifer pushed my legs apart slightly and took my long thin cock in her warm hands, grasped my meat comfortably and jacked me slowly. Strangely, I had not shrunk down to almost nothing as I usually did after a great orgasm.

I glanced over at the action on the other couch. Janet had her leg high up over Bob's hip with her heal dug into his lower spine area. She flexed her knee with each of his thrusts, pushing him harder as their pubes crashed in rhythm. For the first time I took note of Bob's equipment. He really had a small dick. It probably wasn't five inches fully hard, and it was thin to. He was using it to the best of his ability while Janet was moaning and urging him on.

Jennifer had gotten me fully erect again. I might be thin but I had at least eight real inches. My cock was straining to the heavens as Jennifer climbed up on the couch and squatted with her feet beside my hips. I forgot about the other couch except for the erotic moans that were getting louder and faster.

Jennifer put her hands on my shoulders and I cupped her breasts as she slowly let her self down on my flagpole. I slipped in easily deeper and deeper until her butt was on my lap. She groaned in appreciation. I felt my bulbous tip nudge her cervix at the end of her love canal.

"Ohhh, gawd, John." She moaned. Bob can't reach where your cock is now. The pressure is soooo erotic." She pulled up then drove down on me with a vengeance. I could feel my cock bend under the pressure of her cervix on my cock tip. She moved her hands to my chest to rub my nipples. I told her, "That feels so awesome, Jennifer. Keep it up."

The noises from the other couch demanded my attention. Janet was shaking and Bob had fallen to the floor. Janet's pussy was draining cum as she came down off her high. Jennifer demanded my attention. She was moaning and biting my neck as she thumped up and down on my cock. I closed my eyes in sexual arousal and erotic sensations. My body began to tingle all over.

Suddenly, I felt my hands being pushed away and off Jennifer's breasts. Another pair of lips pressed on to mine. Jennifer continued to nuzzle the right side of my neck and now Janet was deep throating me with her tongue. I stole a quick glance and saw Bob presseing up behind Jennifer. His hands were cupping her breasts and his fingers were rolling her nipples. Jennifer's hands were rubbing my nipples. Janet and Bob were working us manually and urging us on. This was totally new having two women work on me while two me worked on one woman and I was one of the men.

Neither of us lasted long. I was kissing Jennifer and Bob was nibbling her neck and giving her breasts his best. Janis was deep throating me with her kisses as her hands ran over my body down to my pubis. She was feeling the base of my cock as Jennifer impaled herself on it. I couldn't last any longer when, suddenly, Jennifer stiffened and straightened her back and began to cry out in ecstasy. Her vaginal muscles again grabbed my eight inches squeezing out even more the high pressure jets. I think I might have blacked out for a moment.

Soon we were disentangling. The clock read 11:15 pm. The extra fifteen minutes went unheralded and unmarked. I didn't care either.

We all got almost dressed. Janet and I said our goodbye's and left for home. Janet told Jennifer they could talk tomorrow. None of us said much more. Both of us were too tired. We took separate showers in silence and climbed into bed. I spooned her and we said our routine "I love you's". Sleep came easily.

RealDoc.

RealDoc
RealDoc
403 Followers
12