The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is half past eleven when I arrive, and Kate has not yet returned from her shopping. I go to my room and think about the afternoon trip. I better take a towel, some warmer clothes in case it gets chilly in the evening, and I also pack some soda, a couple cans of beer and some sun lotion. What else do I need? The guidebook, maybe a spare set of shorts and a shirt, but I think that is it.

It is close to noon, and I heard Kate come back a while ago, so I go downstairs with my bag. Kate is in the kitchen.

'Hi!'

'Hi Archie, how was the museum?' she asks.

'It was nice.'. I tell her more about the visit as she is packing the cooler with cans of beer and cider and soft drinks.

'I am almost ready,' she says 'I will be just a minute. Could you take this to the car. Can we take your car?'

'Sure. I will just unpack the bike. Can I leave it here, to your storage shed?', I ask, as I have seen the garage behind the main house.

'Of course!'

She hands me the cooler and says she will be out shortly. I go and pack my bag and the cooler to the car and take out the bike. Even though the car is small, with the rear seats folded down, the bike fits inside with the saddle and the front wheel removed. I attach the saddle and front wheel and take the bike to Kate's garage.

The noon air is hot and the sun is shining high above. I put on my sunglasses and look around the house. I felt so natural and normal when talking to Kate just moments ago, but now my nerves start to come to the surface again. I feel excited, yet confused at our trip together.

Kate comes out from the house, wearing dark shorts and a white top, under which I can see is a yellow bikini top. My heart jumps as I see the yellow bikini strings on her shoulders. In some hours time I will see her in just that small yellow bikini, maybe next to me on the beach! I watch her as she closes the front door. I can see the muscles in her delicate shoulders as she handles the heavy oak door. Her arms are thin but strong, like from a fitness advertisement. I try to tear my eyes away from her as she closes the door and walks to the car.

I realize she is not wearing her glasses, she must have switched for contacts for the beach trip. I look at her face that I see first time without glasses. She has a pretty face, tan from all the sunlight here. While she is squinting in the sun, I can see a little bit of wrinkles around her eyes, which I think just make her look more sexy. She has her hair tied up in a ponytail, and her neck looks delicious, I can see the curve of her neck and briefly I imagine how it would feel to kiss each inch of that neck, starting from her shoulder and ending up kissing her earlobes.

I have to shake myself out of these dreams as she walks to me.

'I told Julien how to get in via the back door, so they can enter the house when they want, and we don't have to hurry back.', she says, smiling at me.

We sit into the car and leave towards the village, and then turn towards the freeway some kilometers to the south.

The small rental car which I have been driving these past days suddenly seems a blessing, Kate in the left front seat is very close to me. As I shift gears, my left hand comes close to her knee. Her shorts ride up a little when she is sitting down, and I can see her tan legs perfectly, and as I look to her occasionally as we chat, I can feel her closeness. With my sunglasses on, she does not see where I look, so occasionally I can glance at her top, seeing her breasts bounce as the car hits a bump in the road.

I ask her to tell me more about herself, how she ended up here in Cyprus, how long has she been living here. She tells me in her previous life, she had been touring the world in all manner of jobs and locations, working for companies and some organizations in the UK, US, Canada, even some of the Arab countries, but finally the traveling lifestyle got to be too much for her, and she settled down on Cyprus, at least for now.

She asks about my life, and I tell her that I have been working most of my life in Finland, for Nokia, although I have been couple times working for a year in US and Canada. With Nokia's problems, I had to change jobs a few years ago, and now I work for a smaller software company, but I am loving my work very much right now. She is curious about Finland. Us Finns, we love to talk about our country to foreigners, so time flies as we drive towards Kourion.

When we reach the museum entrance, I realize that we have been chatting constantly during the 40 minute drive, and I feel oddly familiar and relaxed about Kate, like she is a friend I have had for a long time already. Somehow I think she is feeling the same way. How can one feel such a connection to a person one has met a couple days ago, but only really spent a couple hours together with? It feels at the same time amazing and still weirdly true, like our personalities have instantly found a match, clicked.

Getting out of the air conditioned car, the afternoon's hot air hits me like a hammer. I reach into my bag and take out a hat, to offer me at least some shade. Kate does not seem at all bothered by the almost 30 degree heat, nor by the bright sunlight. We walk to the shop and purchase the tickets.

From the guidebook, the visit here was recommended to take a few hours, and the site really is huge, expanding to different directions. Kate says she was here once before, but did not see everything that time, so she is glad at the second chance. She guides me around the place as we look at the ancient greek ruins set in the beautiful seaside scenery.

The coast here reminds me of south california coast. The bushes and the coastal hills look similar to the ones around San Diego. In the mid-day heat there are not a lot of tourists around, and we are relatively alone as we take in the different sights.

I admire at the sight of Kate walking. She has a nice way to walk, her walking looks like she has springs in her feet, she moves so lightly. As we climb some steep stairs, I reach and offer her a hand to steady herself, and she takes my hand and holds it tightly, while looking me into my eyes. Our eyes lock for an instant and I think I feel that she is squeezing my hand a bit harder than necessary. Is that a signal? Is that her way of telling me that that short touch is what she was waiting for?

In another place, we go down another stairs into a cave of sorts. It is nice and dark and cool in there, a break from the (for me) infernal heat outside, and I breathe eagerly at the cooler air. I linger, and as she starts to climb out, I forget to be a gentleman and follow her in the stairs, looking at her as she climbs out ahead of me. I can see the lines of her bikini through the fabric of her shorts. The bikini looks delightfully small, and her legs and the curve of her hips is hypnotic, swaying in front of me. When we reach outside, she stands still and turns, waiting for me. I drop my gaze and I think I am blushing a bit, but she just smiles at me.

After maybe a little over an hour of touring the museum, we think we have seen enough, and we agree we are both getting hungry, so we head back to the car, and start to drive towards the city and the restaurant she was telling me about. The car with the AC on is blissfully cool after the heat.

We park in the harbor and the walk to the restaurant is just a few minutes. The place is just at the water, and with a nice shade, and a breeze from the sea it is nice to sit down after all the walking.

It is past two in the afternoon, and I decide it is not too early for a pint, so I order a large pint of local Keo beer. She has some house white, and we enjoy our drinks after the waiter takes our order. The ice cold beer cools me down a bit.

I continue to be curious at Kate, why is she alone? I would think a pretty woman such as her would have found a companion. But I don't know how to approach this, it feels to private a topic to ask after knowing her so short time. Somehow I think she is wondering about the same thing about me.

We talk some more and she asks about my family. I tell her about mine, I have one brother who is couple years younger than me and has a wife and two small kids who I love meet as often as I can. My parents are recently retired and are traveling around the world a lot. I ask about her family and she says she has two sisters living in UK as well as also her parents are retired. They visit her here at Cyprus quite often.

The food arrives, and even though a second beer would be awesome, as I am driving I order a coke instead. We eat the grilled fish and it is really good, fresh from the sea. We talk some more over the meal. The conversation feels natural with her, I have no feeling of talking to a stranger. It feels like I have known her much longer.

We finish, and pay leaving a suitable tip, and head back to the car. It is close to four in the afternoon, the siesta is soon over, and we head out to find the road to the beach.

The road is initially going through the city center, then the suburbs, and then the houses thin out altogether. We reach the Lara peninsula natural protection site, and the road really does become more like a trail, with rough surface of pointy, sharp rocks. I feel pity at the small car and actually fear that a tire could puncture, so I drive really slowly in first gear. The car is snailing along the road.

There are some other cars on the road, also rental cars. It seems no locals brave this road. I understand now why the beach must be deserted. Kate says to me that she is happy I am driving.

Finally after about almost an hour of creeping along, we see a sign that points to the Lara beach on the left. The road is slightly smoother, but still full of deep holes and I have to continue to drive carefully. We reach the parking area, and there is a restaurant at the hill overlooking the beach.

I park the car and we get out, looking at the beach and the sea. The sun is still some ways up on the sky.

'Well, we are finally here.' I say

'It looks lovely! There is hardly anybody on the beach.'

We take our stuff and walk across the parking place to the restaurant, the steps down to the beach, which is at places dark gray sand, at other places round pebbles. There were some people at the restaurant terrace, but the beach is totally empty, we have the kilometer of sandy shore all to ourselves.

I walk next to Kate as we stay silent for a while, just walking, now barefoot on the sand, and listening to the sound of the waves. With a silent agreement, we head up to the other end of the beach, as far away from the restaurant as possible. After all the tourists that I have seen on the other beaches, it feels weird to be all alone here.

The sea looks inviting, it has been a hot day, and I am all for a quick splash in the cool waves. Plus, I cannot wait to see Kate in her scanty swimsuit! We reach the end of the beach and pick a spot with soft sand and spread our beach towels. She lays her towel next to mine. I am thirsty and sit down on the towel and grab a coke from the cooler.

'I am going for a swim.' she says and steps out of her shorts and pulls her top over her head. I am frozen as her long legs are revealed and the tight small bikini does little to hide her fit body. The yellow bikini is even smaller than I had hoped, and her tits stretch the top deliciously, pushing her bust to form a little cleavage. I am captivated by the sight.

She turns to me. 'Want to join me?'

I don't have to be asked twice. I stand up and start to unbutton my shirt as she gives me a long, teasing look and turns then and walks slowly towards the sea. Her butt is awesome in the tight bikini, and her narrow waist forms the perfect hourglass figure. I suddenly realize I would like to make love to her right there, right now. Oh, how I would like to hold my hands on that waist as she would lower herself on my cock slowly, looking at me with her hands on my chest.

She reaches the waves and turns around to look at me. I finish unbuttoning my shirt and take it off. I feel her gaze on my body as I remove my shorts. I have my blue speedos underneath, now slightly showing a bulge as my dick has swollen a bit at the sight of Kate in the waves before me, waiting me to join her. I walk toward the waterline.

The water feels cool initially, but not too cold. The waves hit us and we shriek as the splashes feel cool on our hot skin. The rays of the sun are bright on our eyes, we walk deeper and then swim some distance out to the waves. Being in the water feels so good after the day's heat. Kate is swimming close to me and we wonder at the clear blue water. We can see the bottom through meters of water.

After some time, I decide to go back to the shore and Kate follows me.

We dry up with towels and sit down on the beach towels. Kate has brought a large blanket and she folds it up to form a pillow and, opening a beer for me and a cider for herself, we lay on the beach to warm up in the late afternoon sun.

The cool seawater felt so good after a hot day, but now the wind feels a bit cold on my skin after the swim. Thankfully the sun is still some ways up the horizon and the sun's rays soon warm me up. I glance over to Kate, and notice that she still has goosebumps on her skin.

'You cold?', I ask.

'A bit, she says. The sun isn't as warm now as it was earlier.', she answers, 'I have to sit up to get more rays.'.

With this, she sits up as I lie down on my back. Her bikini looks awesome against her tan skin. She is in great shape. She leans back on her hands and I steal looks at her tight abdomen and the curve of her tits. She really has very nice breasts, not large but very shapely and the bikini is really doing them justice. Her long, tan legs are spread out to catch the sun's last rays and the string of her bikini bottom is right there, next to my right hand.

I sit up also, and look over to her, with her head leaning back and her neck exposed to the sun. Her tits are soaking in the sun, slightly whiter than the rest of her skin, looking soft and smooth. I can see her nipples through the fabric of the bikini, and as I drop my gaze lower, I can see her hips stretch the bikini bottom so as to lift if clear off her lower abdomen, and I can almost see down her bikini front. I spy more smoothness down there.

I do not know what will happen now. I would like to touch her, the feeling of wanting to feel her skin under my fingers is burning. Looking at her face, her eyes closed with her soaking in the last rays of the afternoon, looking at her tan cheeks and her lips I feel desire to rise up in me, desire to kiss her lips, to feel her respond to my kisses and touch, and to feel her body touch mine.

She still looks cold, so I look behind us, and take the blanket, spreading it out. I then throw it around my shoulders.

'Kate, we would be warmer here together, under the blanket.'

With a smile, she moves closer without saying a word.

I put my hand on her shoulders holding the blanket and she moves so that our legs are touching and her side is next to my side. She puts her left hand on my thigh. It feels cool, even cold, but most of all, the touch of her hand on my skin feels good.

'Wow, your hands are pretty cold.'

'You feel so warm, thanks for the blanket. I actually was almost freezing after the swim.' she says.

Her right hand moves to touch my belly. It feels even better, and I have to actually fight a little not to sigh out in pleasure as her hand reaches around me and touches my sensitive side. She lays her head on my shoulder as we watch the sun drop ever closer to the horizon.

The day has been unbelievable, and this moment is all I ever could have hoped. A sunset on a empty beach, with beautiful Kate sitting next to me, touching me, and after talking with her all day, we are now silent, just listening the waves and the evening breeze. My day with Kate has been so great, and we seem to get along so well, that I feel she might want the evening to still hold more promise. I realize that I want to make love to her, and I hope that she is thinking the same thing, hoping that I want her too.

'Kate, today has been perfect. I have really enjoyed it.', I whisper, in timid voice. But she is so close she has no trouble to hear me. She turns to look at me and her pretty face is so close to mine.

'Me too, Archie.'

I lean in closer and she lifts her face and parts her lips and slowly our lips meet in a kiss.

The sound of the waves seem to disappear, I only have the hearing for her excited breathing. The feel of the cool wind troubles me no longer, I only feel the closeness of her body how her hands now dig deeper into my side, then by back as we turn more towards each other. Neither one of us wants to break the first kiss, and our lips and now tongues continue to explore. In the instant of the first touch I felt her desire and hunger for my touch, and it is now growing in both of us. Without fully aware of it and without breaking off the kiss, we have fallen back to the towels, her on her back beneath me and me on my side, with my hand on her smooth belly, caressing her belly and her sides, our bodies touching, her hands now tightly grabbing my shoulders and pulling me closer. Our breathing is harder now and my desire for her makes my manhood grow in the speedos as if clawing for a way out, a release from the thin fabric prison.

Finally, I pull away and look at her eyes, finding there understanding. We have crossed a line, together. We both want this, and the happy anticipation of a moment ago we both shared is now morphing to realization that what we both hoped is now coming true. We want to make love, we want to be lovers on this perfect beach.

Her expression is of longing, of longing for our lips to meet again, for longing for my body to be even closer to hers. She is pulling on my shoulders.

'Archie, please, kiss me again.'

I obey, and press closer to her. She can now feel my excitement as my erection presses against her thigh and I can feel her eager reaction at this, she is hungry for me, for my touch.

My hands wander more bravely on her body, down at her hips, then up, almost at her tits, but not quite. She reacts to each move of my hand and I can feel the disappointment as I do not proceed to touch her breasts.

I turn so that I am on top of her, on my knees and elbows, with my cock bulging in my swimming trunks, I now lower myself so that my cock is touching her pussy through her bikini. I am rewarded with a sharp sigh of pleasure from her as my dick touches her mound, and I can feel her hips rising to meet me, to add to the pleasurable pressure. I am now kissing her neck and with the rhythm of the waves I start to thrust my bulge against her pussy, making love to her with both of our swimsuits still on.

She has now broken off our kiss and her eyes are closed as she is breathing heavier and heavier, meeting each of my thrusts, and I can feel the hot moistness between her legs grow as I fuck her without penetrating her. My cock is now fully hard and the head is peeking out of my trunks and I move slightly lower, and push the head of my cock against Kate's crotch. She is moaning now and I speed up my pushes and with one hand I now finally move to touch her tits, first through the bikini, then moving my hand slowly under the cloth and caressing her sensitive nipples.

She cannot take this anymore and with a muffled cry, she gasps and I can feel her whole body arc in spasms as she orgasms.

I slow my movement and allow her to recover, slowly kissing her face as the tension of the climax melts away. Her eyes are closed and she is still out of this world, but my touches and kisses gently land her back to the present, back to the beach. The sound of waves return, the sun is now almost touching the horizon and the red rays of the sunset highlight the blushing, beautiful Kate beneath me.