The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You taste good, Kate.' she says.

'Oh my god. Thank you Christine. That was... epic.', Kate answers after she gathers her breath.

They take a sip of wine and kiss again. After a minute Kate says 'But I think I want to return the favor.' and she takes Christine's wine glass and sets it on the windowsill. Then she stands up and goes down on her knees in front of Christine, and starts to kiss Christine's legs and teasing her the same way as she herself was teased some minutes ago.

Julien and me are watching this incredible show with our cocks hard and ready, but fearing to intervene, as if any action from our side would somehow make the sight disappear, as if the two beautiful ladies kissing and Kate licking Christine's pussy is a mirage.

Kate suddenly stops her kisses and, looking first to me, seeing my pent-up desire and then to Christine, she asks her 'The boys seem to be suffering. Shall we let them join us?'

'Oh, yes, please!' Christine sighs.

I do not need further encouragement. I put away my glass of wine, and standing up, unbutton my shirt, and with my eyes locked at the two ladies in front of me, I remove my pants. My dick is hard, pulsing at the time of my excited heartbeats. Putting on a condom, I walk behind Kate, and kneel behind her, my hands on her ass.

I see Julien strip also, but he does not move in just yet. He is waiting his moment, stroking his cock, looking at his wife being pleasured by another beautiful woman.

I slowly lift Kate's dress so that her butt is naked in front of me. I see her pussy waiting, wet from her orgasm, waiting for my cock to enter it for the second time today. I move closer, the head of my cock at her entrance, and she can feel me there, she is pushing back, trying to make my dick enter her pussy, but every time she pushes back, she has to stop her licking of Christine's pussy, and Christine now has her hand on Kate's head and she pulls her back.

I allow my dick to touch Kate's soft and warm pussy lips, but not yet entering her. She is now moaning in anticipation. I use my hand to push my hard dick against her soft pussy lips and rub my dick against them. The pleasure is almost enough to make me come right there, and Kate is now almost hurting in her desire to get fucked from behind by me.

Finally I allow her her wish, and slowly I push my dick inside her, holding her from her waist, inch by inch I push inside her, until my full length is buried in her pussy.

Immediately I start to slowly fuck her and she responds with moans of pleasure while continuing to lick Christine's slit.

Christine is watching the erotic sight in front of her, with one hand on Kate's head, the other hand on her own tits. She looks at me with a hungry, yet satisfied expression, her mouth slightly open, her eyes dropping at my tool moving in and out Kate's pussy and then her gaze drops at Kate's face, now wet with Christine's juices.

Julien now moves in, standing on the sofa, his dick in front of Christine's face. Christine opens her mouth and starts to suck his husband, taking him deep inside her and squeezing his shaft.

I increase my rhythm and my dick is now moving in and out Kate's pussy faster and faster. I can feel her enjoyment, I can sense Kate is close to coming, and so am I. I tentatively slap her ass gently and am rewarded with a moan and more eager pushes against my cock.

In front of me, I can see Christine sinking Julien's hard dick in and out her mouth, with long dripping strains of saliva dripping on her breasts. Julien is breathing hard now. We are all close to orgasming together.

Suddenly I can hear Julien grunt and he shoots spurt after spurt of cum in his wife's mouth. Christine pulls him out of her mouth and holds his shaft in her hand and strokes him as he shoots his load on her tongue and chin. The white sticky load drips from Christine's lips onto her breasts and as Kate sees this erotic sight, she pushes two fingers inside Christine and licking her clit, she brings Christine into the brink and over, and we can see Christine's body tensing and releasing as waves of pleasure break over her.

My hands on Kate's ass, I fuck her harder than ever before and it seems my thrusts are impossibly fast now, my hard dick pulling out and slamming in Kate and seeing Christine come with Julien's load dripping from her mouth, I cannot hold back anymore, and sensing Kate reach her climax at the same time, I shoot my load inside her.

After a while, I pull out of her, and tired and exhausted, we sit down on the thick carpet on the floor in front of the sofa. Christine is on the sofa, smiling, wiping her cum covered face on Julien's shirt. Julien is sitting next to her, with a large grin on his face. We all look at each other and I sense everyone of us is wondering how on earth this orgy just sort of happened, without planning. I turn to Kate and kiss her, tasting Christine on her lips.

'Christine, we seem to have a habit of living your dreams and fantasies.' I finally say.

'It was amazing! Kate, I could not imagine it would be so good. It was even better than I dreamed. I mean I almost came instantly when I saw Archie fuck you and you were kissing me there..'

'Mmm, you tasted really good.' Kate says and standing up on her knees, she leans in and kisses Christine, letting her taste herself on her lips. The sight of the two beautiful ladies kissing with their white dresses a mess after our session is incredibly erotic. But after the long day I am feeling now tired and satisfied. Tomorrow is another day, and I remember that Julien and Christine have one more evening here. Maybe tomorrow we can explore this foursome some more?

Julien looks at me and I think he is thinking the same thing, because after a while he says 'Christine, we have been sort of making your fantasies come true until now. I think it would be fair tomorrow, that we ask Kate and Archie about their fantasies.'

At this, Christine's face lights up and she is excited at the thought. 'Yes, yes! Great idea! Kate, Archie, please? Can we do that tomorrow? Please!?'

I am suddenly struck at the idea of explaining some of my fantasies to the others, and I look at Kate and she is also somewhat apprehensive. But Christine's continuing pleas are irresistible. We finally nod and agree that tomorrow we will share at least some of our fantasies with them. We agree that we will just initially talk about them and then decide what to really do.

Me and Julien are putting our clothes back on, we finish the wine there is left and toast for our newfound friendship and our courage to explore our sensuality. With last hugs and kisses, Christine and Julien go up to their room, leaving me and Kate in the living room.

She turns off the ceiling light, and we are left into the dark room but I can still see her well in the light coming in from the outside.

I go to her, put my hands to her shoulders and she puts her hands on my back. I look into her eyes and feel the warmth of her body. I am tired, but the day has been so amazing, and I would not want it to end just yet.

I move my hands behind her, to her lower back and pull her closer. Her beautiful body is now pressing against mine, the body I have made love to so many times today. I feel her every breath as we stand in the darkness, each of us enjoying the silent moment together. I love the feeling of her body next to mine. I realize that if there is anything in the world right now I want, it would be to take a shower with Kate together and then go to bed with her, naked next to me, and fall asleep. Gathering my courage, I say as much.

'Kate, a shower, together?'

'Yes. I would like that.' she says, her eyes not leaving mine.

'And.. would you like to sleep with me?'

'I would love to.' she answers as she looks at me, and then, as if coordinated by some higher power, we both lean in slowly and our lips part and we kiss in the darkness of the guesthouse living room.