The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Archie... wow. That was... just... unbelievable.'

'Hmm, it was my pleasure.' I answer her, kissing her still salty lips.

I look around, but in the dusk, the beach is still completely empty. The lights from the restaurant have faded, it looks like we are still completely alone. Kate feels hot beneath me, her earlier cool hands now warm on my shoulders.

'Archie, I ... I just wanted you to know... it has been a while for me... you know... with a man...'. She seems to want me to ask so I go ahead.

'Oh, how long?'

'Six years.'

I am slightly surprised. I mean she is a pretty woman, surely there would have been men wanting to make love to her. But I do not really know why she is telling me this. I do not know what to say, so I just kiss her to show my compassion.

'I think I was waiting for someone I really wanted.. and when I met you.. I realized... I... was hoping that it would be with you.', she says.

Thinking that out of all the places where I could have stayed in, I chose Kate's guesthouse completely by random. I almost stayed in a large four star hotel. The things I would have missed.

I do not know how to answer her in words, so I kiss her. She responds and after a while, I say 'Kate, I want to make love to you.' She answers with a nod and a hungry kiss.

Moving my hand on her knee, I move her right leg to the side, and position myself between her legs, spreading them wide. I pull the blanket off my back and position it under her butt, raising it up slightly. She watches me eagerly.

I grab her hands by the wrists and bend them up.

'I want you to keep your hands behind your head.', I say to her.

She does as she is told and locks her hands behind her head, raising her head also up slightly from the towel.

I now stand up on my knees in front of her, between her legs, and slowly take my hands to the knot on her bikini on her hip. I start pulling on the strings, slowly opening the knot. Slowly, the strings run through and finally the front of her bikini is released, and I pull it off her pussy.

She has a neat triangle of brown hair over her beautiful pussy, and I glide my fingers through her bush and she shudders with pleasure at my touch. I then slowly pull my speedos down and my hard dick is finally released and jumps to full attention.

'Archie, I am not... do you have...', she says.

I am one step ahead of her, and reach into my bag, producing a condom, and roll it over my erect cock. I then lower myself to her, with my dick right at her pussy lips, still moist from her orgasm minutes ago. When my cock touches her she again shudders and tries to move her hands, but I tell her not to.

She has her hands behind her head, raising her head up, and she can look down on her own pussy, and slowly I enter her, first thrust only entering half of the end of my cock into her hot moist cave, then at the rhythm of the waves I slowly enter her deeper and deeper. She has her head raised up and can see my thick cock entering her pussy with the waves painted orange by the setting sun in the background.

Sticking to the slow pace of the waves, I refuse to speed up. She meets each of my thrusts with increasing lusty craving, but I control the speed of our motions. Each push into her feels divine, her tightness squeezing my cock, and I fear moving any faster would make me come too soon and spoil my plan. She is begging me to move faster now, looking at my face, then returning to look at my dick entering her and the setting sun now visible between our legs each time I pull out of her.

The sun is now halfway beneath the waves. The few clouds that there are are various shades of red and the first stars start to twinkle over the hills in the east. It is time.

I slowly start to pick up pace, and Kate sighs in relief as she senses the intervals between the thrusts that drive her pleasure higher and higher shorten with each push. I pull my dick completely out of her tight pussy each time, then sink it in slow but determined movement back into her hot, dripping wet love cave. All the time I speed up my rhythm, each push arriving ever so slightly faster. I am very close to coming now, and each time I enter her, the pleasure is on another level, I am very soon on the point of no return.

Now I put my hand behind Kate's neck and lift her head and kiss her, then I put my head next to her and look towards the last red rays of the sun. We both look at the setting sun disappear beneath the waves, and in front of the beautiful sunset we both see my shaft now entering Kate with frenetic speed, as I speed up. I do not hold back anymore and I thrust into her as fast as I can, by hips slamming into her as my dick now pushes in and out, her moans meeting my rhythm and then with the last rays of the sun on her face I can see her expression change as she finds another release and I can feel her pussy pulsing around me, and I cannot hold back anymore, and shoot my load into her, slamming my dick in and out until we both fall back to the cooling sand in the darkening night, our breathing slowing down, the world slowly expanding again beyond our bodies.

We seem to both be without words for a while. I lie next to her, she has her hands on my chest and her legs on mine. We are covered by the blanket as we lie on the towels and listen to the sea.

'Archie, I liked it... a lot.' she finally says, without looking at me.

I smile to her. 'I liked it too.', then reach in and kiss her forehead.

We lie together for some minutes, and now I feel it is getting darker and the air is colder. 'It is lovely here, with you, but maybe we should head back?' I ask.

'Maybe we should.' She seems disappointed at the thought.

'Kate, maybe tonight is not over yet.' I say and she looks up to me, with a hopeful expression on her face. We kiss again and both of us are thinking that maybe we can continue our evening in bed together when we reach the guesthouse.

As we start back, we take the other road which heads inland towards the hills. It is much smoother and I think this must be the road servicing the restaurant on the beach. The road is still bumpy but at least I can drive on second gear and it takes only about 10 minutes to reach a tarmac road at the top of the hill.

Kate has been silent since we started, something is bothering her. I ask what is it. She takes a while to answer me, she seems to be having a struggle to bring out the words. Finally with a deep breath, she answers to me.

'Archie, don't be angry at me, but you know I heard you on the previous nights, together with Julien and Christine.'

'Kate, I am not angry, why should I be? Earlier I was a bit scared at what you would think about us, but you did not seem to mind, so that was a relief to me.

'I was just... Archie, after today, I would like for us to be together tonight. I would like us in my bed when we get to the guesthouse. But I was just thinking, that maybe you want to be with them again tonight.'

I look at her and she has her head turned away, looking at the dark roadside sweeping past, as if she is scared to hear what I would say. I remember only now that we agreed to meet Julien and Christine tonight after we are all back at the guesthouse. I have not even thought about them today with Kate with me.

At the instant that the words came out of Kate, I realize that I would rather spend the night with her.

I pull over, stopping the car at a bus stop, turning to Kate I lean in and take her head in my hands, and in the small car, I kiss her.

' I would rather be with you tonight, Kate.' I whisper finally when breaking the kiss. 'I had a wonderful day with you, and the beach... I want the beach to be only the beginning.'

Holding her shoulders I can feel the tension leave her at my words. She is relieved and her mouth invites me to kiss her again, more hungrily this time, with promise. Her hands move to touch me and I let my hands fall to her waist, touching her breasts on the way down, and the brief touch rewards me with a sigh of pleasure and expectation from her.

'We will never get back home like this.' I say to her with a smile. I can see her return the smile and we silently agree to finish this, until later.

The rest of the drive we are talking more freely, the promise of tonight still fresh on both of our minds. We talk about meeting Christine and Julien soon, and we are wondering how they will take this, I think it will be rather obvious what has happened at the beach.

As we arrive at the guesthouse and get out of the car, I can see the light is on in the living room, and sure enough, as we get in the front door, we are greeted with Christine and Julien sitting at the sofas beside the fireplace.

'Kate! Archie! You are back! How was the beach?' Christine stands up and comes to greet us. She sees us and I do not know how, maybe it is a gift or skill only given to women, she reads our body language and in seconds arrives to correct conclusion at what took place at the beach. She smiles and comes closer and hugs first Kate, and then me. 'Hmm, I can see that the trip to the beach was pretty good, am I right?'

I think me and Kate are both blushing a little, which only confirms Christine's deductions.

'I am so glad! Julien and me would still like it if you would join us for a glass of wine, if you are not too tired?' she says with a teasing voice.

I look at Kate and we agree that it would be nice to chat with them for a minute. The night is still early, it is only half past eight. We have a long night ahead of us. But we need to take a shower and clean up first. I give Kate a brief kiss and head up to my room to shower. In the shower, I feel slightly disappointed that Kate is not there with me, but it feels good to wash away the salt and I take the opportunity to shave as well.

The evening is chillier, so I put on some pants and a shirt and taking a bottle of red wine with me, I head back downstairs.

Kate is not there yet, Julien is sitting at one of the chairs, Christine is sitting on the sofa. I go and sit at the other end of the three seater sofa. Julien offers me some wine from their bottle, a rich French red, and I sit back and raise my glass and we toast to the concept of vacation.

I look at Christine, she is still smiling. She is wearing another dress, a white linen dress with lace on the hem. Even though she again looks gorgeous, I do not feel quite the same desire for her tonight than what I felt earlier. Right now my mind and my body is aching for the touch and feel of Kate next to me, between the smooth sheets, naked, with her body next to mine and our breathing and movement synchronized with the sighs of our pleasure.

Christine seems to have some sort of sixth sense and she seems to read my mind or somehow still she is aware of what I feel.

I ask them about their day, and the restaurant they went to. The restaurant was good they say, it was some sort of fusion of greek and cypriot and italian, maybe not fully authentic but the service was good and the food delicious. Otherwise they have taken today easier, with not as many sights as previous days.

I can hear Kate opening the door behind me and turn around.

She looks beautiful. Before, I have seen her in her everyday clothes, and the shorts and top she wore today, and she was always pretty. In the bikini, I could see she had a great, fit body. But now she has also put on a dress and I don't understand how women do it, but the evening seems to have made her glow. As she walks to meet us, I stand up and just cannot resist it, I kiss her as she joins us, and she sits between me and Christine on the sofa. Julien offers her too a glass of wine.

Christine asks us about our day, and we tell her about the museums I and Kate visited. The Kourion site was so big that they too did not visit every exhibit, but they are mostly insterested in the beach. We blush a little when we describe the beach part of the day, and Christine is clearly amused. Julien is smiling too.

I feel Kate warming up and she is sitting so close to me. Her hand occasionally touches my leg and it sends shivers up and down my body, each touch leaving me wanting more.

I suddenly remember that Christine promised to tell me something tonight.

'Christine, you said that you would explain tonight what you were so shocked about at breakfast.'

Christine's smile suddenly fades and I wonder what is it that she is thinking.

'Oh, no, I don't think... maybe I should not.' she says and I notice she is now blushing again.

All of us are not intrigued at this, also Julien. But finally it is Kate who whispers something to Christine's ear, and finally Christine seems to unwind and she confesses.

'It was just that when I heard Archie you were going to the beach with Kate, it was a surprise to me, and I... I did not know...it is because of my dream last night.'

'What about it dear?' now even Julien is asking. I thought he already knew what was happening in Christine's dream last night?

Christine is blushing even more and now she drops her eyes to her wine glass.

'Kate, Archie, I dont know... you might think I am weird or something.'

I look at Kate and she is looking at Christine, and we are both encouraging her to speak, she clearly wants to and we want to hear what made her this awkward.

'Well, sorry Kate, but you know last night me and Archie and Julien, we...'

'Christine, I know. And I am not offended the least bit.' Kate says and she puts her hand on Christine's thigh. Christine seems to jump a little at Kate's touch.

'Well, then, I am... this morning I was so confused and shocked to hear you and Archie going to the beach today, because... in my dream last night, it was me and Julien, and we made love, but it was also, Archie was there with us, and ... and also you Kate.'

Christine was saying the final words in a whisper, but suddenly the room is so quiet that we can hear each others breathing. Me and Kate in Christine's dream? I do not yet know what my mind thinks about this, but I know what my body thinks about the thought.

I look at Kate who is still looking at Christine, with her hand on her leg. Is she squeezing her leg? Are her breaths slightly deeper? She turns to look at me, and seeing the excitement on my face, she turns back to Christine.

'Hmm... sounds interesting. We would like to hear more, I think. Wouldn't we, guys?' she asks me and Julien.

Suddenly my throat seems dry and I cannot make a sound, but nodding to answer her, take a gulp of wine to recover.

Slightly recovered at our reaction, Christine seems to regain her nerves and speaks up slightly louder.

'Well, oh.. this is embarrassing. Well, all right. I was dreaming that we all were... you know... in our room... in our bed...' She looks at us and sees us expecting still more it seems we are all slightly blushing now.

'I ... I was kissing you Kate. I was... kissing with you when Julien was making love to me and Archie was making love to you.'

Hearing these words from Christine, it seems as if time stands still. Everyone in the room, including Julien is now frozen, taking in what Christine just said. After a moment, I realize that I am very excited at the thought, and my body reacts instantly, my cock starts to get harder. The image forms to my mind of me fucking Kate from behind, my hands on her perfect ass and my dick entering her pussy, as she is meeting Christine, them kissing as Christine is on the other side of the double bed, being pounded from behind by Julien, our combined thrusting pushing Kate and Christine together. The image is incredibly arousing.

I cannot believe what happens next.

As if in a slow motion film, Kate sets down her glass of wine, and with her other hand still on Christine's leg, she puts her other hand behind Christine's head and leans in and kisses Christine.

I can see Christine's initial surprise turn to delight and she responds to Kate's kiss, and they continue the sensual kiss, their breathing now more excited. I cannot take my eyes away from the sight, Kate kissing beautiful Christine, now her hand moving on Christine's leg, taking her dress hem higher and higher and exposing more of Christine's thighs.

They finally break the kiss, but Kate stays close to Christine and they watch into each others eyes, as if silently asking how the experience was, and do they want more. I see them both smile a little and Christine's eyes drop for a moment to look at Kate's lips, and her lips part slightly as she leans in slowly, clearly wanting that first kiss not to be the last.

They kiss again, this time more eagerly, and Kate's hands are exploring more of Christine's perfect body, making her sigh in pleasure and expectation. It seems the girls have totally forgotten me and Julien, but I am not complaining, the sight before us is erotic beyond belief.

Christine now sets down her glass and with both of her hands free, she seems now to lose all of her earlier inhibitions and stands up, and sits on Kate's lap. Kate kisses her exposed neck and caresses her breasts through the fabric of her white thin dress. I can see Christine's nipples hard against the dress and Kate kisses them through the dress. The hem of Christine's dress has now climbed up, showing her small white panties.

I am barely able to stop myself joining them, as they continue to kiss and touch each other right next to me on the sofa. My breathing is deep and hard now, and my cock is fully hard, straining against my pants.

Christine now stands up, and never leaving Kate's eyes, she slowly lifts her dress up on her waist, puts her hands up on her white panties, playing with the lace edge on the top. I can see a darker spot on her panties as her pussy is already dripping wet. She teasingly slowly pulls her panties off and lets the dress fall back down, and then she goes on her knees in front of Kate, with her hands on Kate's knees.

She starts to move Kate's dress up her thighs, slowly, inch by inch, all the time looking at Kate. She kisses Kate's knees, then her thighs, then the soft skin inside her thighs. I can hear Kate sigh and I can feel her waiting, wanting Christine's kisses to go further, to climb ever closer. Kate's own hands are now on her tits, pushing them up, touching them through the dress.

Christine pushes Kate's dress up to her waist and I see that she is not wearing any underwear. Christine's kisses are now inches away from Kate's also wet pussy, and she is edging closer all the time, every kiss fractions of an inch closer, driving Kate mad at the teasingly slow but inevitable speed of Christine's lips and her tongue, the waiting driving Kate's arousal even higher.

Finally Christine's lips are right at Kate's pussy, she is still looking directly at Kate, she blows slightly on her pussy and then slowly she kisses her wet lips.

'Aah!' Kate cannot hold back, her pleasure is too much, she now takes her right hand and grabs Christine's head and pulls her tighter against her pussy, and Christine willingly buries her face in Kate's crotch and starts to lick her pussy, her tongue now dipping deep inside Kate and her hands on Kate's thighs. Kate's hand is pulling Christine's head and they arrive at a rhythm and in seconds, we can see Kate's stimulation reach levels of no return and her head bends back as her body spasms and she climaxes with Christine's tongue licking her clit. She cries out in her orgasm and her hands release Christine's head and she reaches me and grabs my shirt. I grab her hand and I can feel her waves of pleasure as she squeezes mine. Her climax seems to take forever but finally she stops her cries and her breathing slows down, and she falls back to the sofa, with her every limb totally relaxed.

Christine is still kissing the inside of Kate's thighs, and now she slowly stands up and sits down next to Kate, kissing her forehead which is shining from a thin layer of sweat.