All Comments on 'The Meet Ch. 05'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Similar experience

This experience is not too dissimilar to my own. I am a male and was doing my schooling at around the same time as this story. I knew that a lot of states no longer mandated that males be naked to swim. The reason for it was decades out of date. Originally males wore woollen swimming costumes and the fibres would block the filters. Well before the 1950's this was no longer the case but some states had forgotten the history and just took it as culturally the thing to do.

It wasn't too bad when it was just us males swimming but it wasn't uncommon for a female student or two to be in the pool area. I hated this and was terribly embarrassed. Fortunately all our coaches were males but the deputy head of the school was a female and she took it on herself to regularly come to our training sessions. She used to seem to take delight in singling out some of us (those of us who got erections quickly) to get out of the pool, stand before her (she was seated for this) and talk specifically about what we might be able to do to keep our erections at bay. Every now and then she would come down with the school nurse (female of course) and the deputy's female secretary whose job it was to carry a clip board and the deputy and nurse would talk to us while the secretary was apparently taking notes. I don't know how she took the notes because she seldom had her eyes off our cocks.

I remember once when all three of them came down that I was taken into a side room and given instructions on how to masturbate so that I could do it before swimming. Then they had me show them. They said it would stop me having an erection during the class. I was totally mortified. I noticed the same few of us were each taken into the room. One of the boys, Mick, said that he really loved what they did. After that I was "sick" for the rest of my schooling whenever swimming was on. I simply refused to do it. I would rather be in trouble than go through that again.

You might wonder why I read this type of story. I guess it's mainly for the last chapter. I will wait until a few chapters are written then I will quickly glance through them. If there is also some female nudity I don't mind so much but I do like things being evened up in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 6

Hi. I wanna see what happens with Ryan, coach Bradley and dr. Wynn? Please let me know when you write the meet part 6? I'm dying to see what he does to guarantee his night of passion

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

So, I was originally gonna say "God I love Mary. She's great. I hope she gets involved with the protagonist."

But... Then I saw what you said this chapter about her boobs. And I compared it to the previous mentions of them in your other chapters.

>"light red hair and a large enough chest that you could see her breasts bouncing firmly under the material as she moved."

>"the redhead with the tits"

>"The big-breasted redhead"

>"Late 30s I would guess and extremely top heavy. She made the redhead I met on my first day here look small in comparison."

>"Damn, can you imagine? When Mary Jenkins comes out of the water? Whoo, I can't wait, but I am gonna have a hard time not popping wood."

>"I prayed the busty redhead would be the one swimming there."

All that hyping of Mary's boobs, to the point you even used them as a metric... And she's only a C-cup? If you consider "medium-sized boobs" to be big enough to warrant all THAT, then I'm... concerned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
2030 Followers
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Meet Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Meet Series Info