All Comments on 'The Michael Project'

by GoldenCojones

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I like the way this story was more than the wife fucking around on her husband and not caring. It was part of their actual relationship that they shared with love and respect for her husband. I like how she pushed Michael and Becky together at the end and forming a relationship between them. I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thank you for taking the time to write this great story.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

I'm a sucker for happy sex stories.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Well written, but it left me confused...

Well written, but it left me confused...This was a town where all couples were in an open marriage? She had at least 3 men and one woman as lovers, she loved her husband, and in the end she had "Two tears drifted down her cheeks..." when she left the young man with her woman lover? Is this story have a part 2? 2* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
whores are whores, nothing more, Liz is a company whore it seems

Michael needs a new job in another town and to be checked for all STDs and HIV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the stories get

more and more crazier and down right stupid and from the comments so do us readers what a waste of time.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Imaginative

See above.

Wang4Wang4over 8 years ago
Great Story

I won't comment on other folks criticisms. I just won't agree.

I enjoyed how the story and characters evolved. The plot was different enough to be most interesting. Kinda wish Liz didn't feel she had to remove herself from the mix but it caused the story to straddle 2 Lit categories... LW and romance.

Thanks

Ed

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Interesting!

I enjoyed the read...thanks for sharing.

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
Sorry

Couples who Love each other Don't cheat ! Any man who allows his wife to cheat with the current laws is a moron !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great a 5 is to low for this great story

Eat it annony you ashole

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Kate, you are always so absolute

I thought this was an interesting story putting forward some fascinating characters.

Kate's response is (as usual) to say that what they are doing is absolutely wrong. No attempt to understand that her idea of 'wrong' is not everybody's idea. No commencement of her comment with "I believe that ..... "

What Kate says is probably true for most people in most cultures today. But it isn't true for all people in all cultures and it hasn't always been true and it probably won't be true in future times.

In another comment some time ago I quoted the anthropologist Clyde Kluckhohn:

Every man is, to some extent

Like every other man

Like some other men

Like no other man.

For me, the most interesting stories are those in which the main character is behaving "like no other man".

D

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
luedon

We have two grown sons and my advice to them is do not get married . The laws in the US are stacked against men. So I repeat any man who allows his wife to cheat is a moron !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

@Kate12345675 According to the survays among 25-30 years old graduted men in the USA the aversion against marriage is high %! For example one of the causes for the aversion is the fear for bastard kids (Unfortunatally the ex husband does not pay children support for bastards is not in every USA state, but only in some them).

The whole media from cinema, TV serials to storycollections show the husbands in negative pictures. In the life the husband role is disadvantage, to be bachelor is better in the job world and in the life (no financial crach in divorce) ...........etc.

I think these men will change his opinion in about 40 years old with divorce proof secret bank deposit.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Fair enough Kate

I suppose that each relationship is a learning experience and we all learn different things.

The problem for many is that by the time they have acquired wisdom it is too late to use it.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story so far.

do we get a finish or does it end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
respect of the marriage

@Kate12345675 It may be a lot of moms recommend her sons to avoid the marriage in the USA.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Amazing

Anyone who gets in the rhythmn of this story sees that it is a lot of fun. We certainly should not apply rules that are not part of the story to it. It flows nicely and amuses us, what more can you ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a crass herd of fucking animals!

Just sad to depict humans acting like jungle monkeys. Satisfying base animal appetites while disrespecting the basic ethos of marriage, relationship, trust, honesty, and faithfulness, not entertaining. Like reading about a rape, where the rapist, the victim, the victim's parents, and even the police, think rape is just so exciting and unpredictable (Yum!). No one to like or respect in this story. Just another day at the zoo, reading about how all the animals are fucking each other. Thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good LW story

A tale of extra-marital encounters, just what should be here. There are more than one million married couples in DFW area, this is a story of maybe ten who are cheating or unfaithful. It's hardly an epidemic or the collapse of society.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Marriage

To me a marriage is what the people involved say it is. If they don't think sexual fidelity is important and both agree then fine. Go for it. It's that old consensual thing. This is a well-written, sweet little story with some complicated relationships. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not badly written, but no fun to read.

Liz was simply an awful person. She's had sex with 30+ men and women (she's obviously bi-sexual) since she's been married. I don't think that her husband had THAT number in mind. And she doesn't practice safe sex so who knows what diseases she has. How will her husband feel when she discovers she's pregnant and it's not his kid? Michael is the pawn in the game. His Boss decides to act as Michael's pimp and sets him up with HIS mistress. So he's high on the jackass meter. And then Liz acts as Becky's pimp. She sets her lover on Michael. What a wonderful woman! NOT! Besides being implausible even for fiction there wasn't a decent, likeable character in this mess. Even geeky Michael is knowingly sleeping with a married woman. What a clusterfuck.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the idea

Kept m engaged it the story, not sure anyone is as inept as Michael, but it worked for me. Cheers!

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Great start

loved the taking him under her wing approach. If you keep this story going you will have to move it to the romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Don't know how I missed this one earlier. What you have described here is every geek virgin's fantasy, and you did it in a way that makes all of the characters likeable. That is tough to do in this category. Plus, you were able to make it hot enough make me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yikes.

Where the fuck do you little cuckies come from, under what rock or piece of shit are you hiding. Does her stupid husband get laid fuck no just sloppy thirds or forths. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Sorry another cuck story no stars

Too much man USMC Vietnam

Can not even come close to understanding that mind set

Read thinking it would change

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
A CHEATING FIBBER

who has an MBA in foreplay sexology. TK U MLJ LV NV

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
This is bittersweet

This is a sad bittersweet story, I very much enjoyed your take on this. 5 stars. Well written and a believable story line. Ignore the trolls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous