The Milf Chronicles - Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shouldn't do this."

"I don't care," she said in an equally low voice. Looking at him, and the fires of desire were burning brightly in her eyes.

"I want you to fuck me!" she said, sliding a hand down his chest, tweaking his nipple through his shirt on the way and sending jolts of electricity through him, then sliding her hand down to the bulge of his hard cock. She squeezed firmly as she kissed him again, sliding her tongue into his mouth at once, holding his lips to hers with her hand still on the back of his head.

Whatever resistance Thomas still had crumbled as soon as she touched his cock and squeezed. He hadn't had sex with a girl in at least a year, so now to be confronted with this incredibly hot, incredibly sexy milf was just too much for him to take. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, kissing her back, and he heard her sigh again as he did so. He slid one hand down her back to her ass, gripping it in his hand and squeezing hard as he pulled her closer to him. She gave his cock a tug back in return, their tongues dancing as the kiss grew in intensity.

She broke off the kiss, her breath coming quickly now, and kissed her way around to his other ear to repeat what she had done before, her hand still on his cock and squeezing.

"Oh, my God, your hands feel so good on my cock Mrs. Reeves!"

"I think you can call me 'Janice' now, Thomas," she said, lifting her head and looking at him. He looked back at her and smiled.

"Okay, Janice!" he said.

She had a devilish look on her face as she spoke again.

"I have something I want to show you," she said standing up off the sofa and took two steps back. She ran her hands up her sides and over the sides of her big breast, pushing them together. Her nipples were hard and erect, poking out against the material of her shirt. "A couple of things, actually,"

Never taking her eyes from his, she crossed her arms in front of her, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up over her big breasts and then over her head to drop it on the floor. Still keeping eye contact with him, she immediately unbuttoned her jeans and slid her thumbs into the sides of her jeans and pulled them down her hips. Then, she slid them down her legs and stepped out of them, her heavy breasts swaying with her movements, the nipples hard and erect. She held the jeans out to the side, still looking in his eyes and smiling a half-smile, as she deliberately dropped them onto the floor to join her discarded shirt. She spread her feet apart, put her hands on her hips and stood there in front of him, allowing him to take in the sight of her completely naked body.

"Well, Thomas, what do you think?" she asked, smiling demurely at him.

"I think you're absolutely gorgeous, that's what I think!" he replied, and he meant every word of it. Her breast were obviously fake, for no woman on earth could possibly be born with such treasures. They were big and heavy but firm with very little sag, and they were capped by two big, prominent nipples surrounded by large, areolas. That were also pale to the point of not being visible.. After letting his gaze linger on her breasts for a few moments he looked down at her pussy; she had trimmed her pubic hair into a very narrow strip, clipping it close as well, and her outer lips were shaven smooth. He could see that her outer lips were swollen and full, slightly parted, an indication of just how aroused she was.

"I know you like my big breasts, Thomas, because I've seen you looking at them," she cupped her huge breasts in both hands and lifted them up for him to see, jiggling them slightly.

"So what do you think?" she asked, smiling at him.

"I think they're magnificent!" he replied, not able to take his eyes from them as she rolled the nipples between her fingers.

"I can't wait to feel your hands and lips on them," she said, pulling on her nipples as she spoke. "I also can't wait to feel them wrapped around your big, hard cock!"

"I'm looking forward to that myself," Thomas replied. He could feel the precum flowing out of his cock and dampening the front of his shorts.

She stepped back in between Thomas's feet, and he immediately reached out and grasped both of her huge tits with his hands. They were firm, heavy and solid, the skin silky smooth to his touch; he ran his hands over them and then lifted them, feeling their massive weight against his palms. He ran his thumbs over her nipples, both at the same time, and she closed her eyes and sighed as he did so. He lowered his head as he lifted one of the huge globes to his lips and placed his lips over and around the nipple, and then sucked it into his mouth.

She gasped as he did this, then reached out and grasped his hard cock and gave it a squeeze. She massaged his cock and balls through his shorts as he went from one big tit to the other, sucking and teasing on each nipple in turn as she continued to grope him from outside his shorts. She moaned gently as he worked her tits over, and the tugging on his cock became more urgent. She reached down with both hands and began working at unfastening his shorts, quickly unfastening them.

"I need to stand up, Janice," he said quietly, and she looked up at him, her hands still on his cock. "It's getting kinda uncomfortable down there, being pointed the wrong way and all." He put his hands on the arm of the sofa and stood up, and she stepped back to give him room to move. The thick, hard shaft of his cock pressed firmly and insistently at the leg of his shorts as he stood up, tenting out the material and straining for release. She could see the outline of the bulbous head clearly through the light cotton of the khaki shorts, and she felt her pussy getting wetter by the second. She sat back on her haunches, never taking her eyes off of the imprint of his cock.

"Ready?" he asked, teasing her. She looked up at and nodded, then looked back down to his cock in eager anticipation. "Okay, here it is!" he said, releasing his shorts and letting them fall. They fell part of the way down his hips but were kept from falling all the way down by his cock pushing against the leg; without thinking and without hesitation Janice reached up, grabbed the bottom edges of the legs of his shorts, and tugged them down to let them fall to the floor. His nearly fully erect cock sprang up like a jack-in-the-box, and Janice gasped as she saw it bobbing in front of her face.

"Your cock is beautiful, Thomas!" she said, smiling up at him and then looking back down at his cock. "So big and hard, and the head is just...wow!"

"It's not that big," Thomas replied.

"Sure it is! It's huge!"

"No, Janice, it's not," Thomas said. "I wish I could say it was like the porn actors, but it's not. I'm a normal guy in that aspect, trust me."

"How big is it? Have you ever measured it?" she said, running her fingers lightly up and down the sides of his shaft as she admired his manhood.

"Yes, I have, and it's a little over eight and a half inches - right in the middle of the 'normal' scale when it comes to cock size."

"Well, I think it's big and it's beautiful, and I can't wait to see what it can do!" she said. She also knew what she wanted - what she needed - to do next, and she felt her pussy flood with anticipation. She stood up and put her hands on his upper arms, gently pushing him backwards towards the sofa. He stepped back until he felt the back of his legs encounter the sofa behind him, and the he sat down as she continued to push on his arms. She was now standing over him, his hard cock standing straight up in his lap, and she moved his knees apart with her legs so she could move in close to him.

He found himself face to face with Janice's magnificent breasts, and as he watched she cupped them in her hands and then held them up for him. She leaned forward and pressed them against his face, and he reached up and grasped the big globes with both hands. His lips found one of her erect nipples and he immediately clamped his lips around it, sucking on it as he ran his tongue over it as he squeezed her big globes in his hands. She moaned slightly as he sucked on her hard nub, feeding her breast to him.

After a few moments she pulled that nipple from his mouth and fed him her other breast, pushing the nipple into his mouth so he could repeat his treatment to the other one. She felt her pussy flooding at the feeling of her son's best friend's lips and tongue on her breasts and nipples, and she moaned again as he squeezed her breasts harder in his hands. She pushed her breasts harder against his face, pushing them together to smother his face in her breast flesh.

As she pressed her big breasts in his face, Thomas slid one hand down her flat stomach to her mound, and she gasped as he cupped her mound in the palm of his hand. She was hot and wet, her outer lips slippery with her juices, and he slipped a finger between them to caress her soft, silky and slippery inner lips. She groaned and released her breasts from her hands, wrapping her arms around his head and pulling his face into her breasts as he slid his finger inside her wet tunnel, running it along her clit in the process.

She squealed and pulled his head tighter to her bosom as he did this, then thrust her hips forward to urge him in deeper. He slid his finger in deeper as she wanted, and he felt her pussy muscles clamp down on it as he moved inside her. His thumb found her clit, and he began to massage her clit in circles with his thumb as he slid his finger in and out of her pussy, sucking and nipping on her nipples as the same time.

"Oh, God, Thomas, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned, and then she did. She cried out as her orgasm hit, pulling his head hard against her chest, and he felt her body trembling and shaking as her orgasm took control. He wrapped his arm around her waist and held on fast as he slipped his finger in and out of her clutching, gripping pussy, still rubbing her clit with his thumb as she came. She closed her eyes and held on to his head, her mouth open as wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed over and through her body in one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced.

When it was finally over it left her gasping and weak in the knees, and Thomas slipped his hand from her mound and wrapped both arms around her waist, holding her for support as she recovered from the intense orgasm. He could hear her gasping for breath, her large breasts heaving around his face as she struggled to catch her breath, and he picked his head up from between them and looked up at her face, smiling at her.

"You ok, Mrs. Reeves?" he asked, and she opened her eyes to look down at him. She smiled back, her eyes slightly hooded.

"Oh my God, Thomas, that was wild!" she said, smiling back at him. "But I told you to call me Janice, but now it's your turn."

She, reached behind her to unclasp his hands and take his arms from around her chest. He knew what she was going to do, so he stretched his arms out behind him and leaned back, as she knelt between his legs, bracing herself with her hands on the top of his thighs for support on the way down. She kept her eyes on his as she lowered her big breasts down onto and around his throbbing cock, and he felt their weight on his hips on either side of his cock before she grabbed his cock and slipped it between her massive breasts, holding it straight up as she pushed her breasts together to engulf his entire cock. Just the head of his shaft was visible once she had her breasts wrapped around his cock, and she pressed them together firmly to keep it trapped in between them. Then she began to move them up and down his shaft, lifting them up with her hands as she kept them pressed together, slowly tit-fucking his cock.

"Let's get some of that wonderful precum in there to make things nice and slippery, shall we?" she said softly, looking down as she lifted her breasts high enough to bury the head of his cock between them.

She did this for several moments, and his steady flow of precum soon had his shaft and the inner surfaces of her big, firm breasts covered with his slippery fluid. She looked up into his eyes as she fucked his cock with her big tits, smiling at him as she did so. She looked down to see the bulbous head of his cock as it appeared from between her breasts, and she stuck her tongue out to lick the precum from the tip. Then she lowered her lips down to the head and placed them on the tip of his cock, sucking on it firmly as she continued to slide her breasts up and down his cock. She was sucking the precum from him, swallowing it as fast as she could get it out of him, and it made him moan with pleasure.

"You like that, Thomas?" she said in a husky voice as she continued to tit-fuck him. "You like when I suck the precum from the end of your dick like that?"

"Yes, baby, I do," he replied softly, watching her as she moved her breasts up and down his shaft.

"I love the feeling of your cock between my big tits!" she said, releasing her breasts from around his cock and grasping it firmly with both hands. "You have such a beautiful cock, Thomas, so big and thick!" she said, slowly pumping his shaft. "And I just love your balls, they're so heavy and full! Of course, they won't be full by the time I'm done with you!"

"And why is that, Janice?" Thomas asked, toying with her. She looked up and grinned broadly at him as she replied.

"Because I'm going to drain them dry, that's why!"

"Oh, you are, are you?"

"Yes, I am," she said, playing along with him, stroking his cock as she massaged his balls. "I'm going to suck the cum right out of you with my hot, wet mouth, and when you cum I'm going to swallow every drop! And I'm glad you shave your balls, too, by the way," she said, looking down at his balls. "Makes it so much easier to suck them into my mouth!"

"Think you can get them into that mouth of yours?" Thomas asked, teasing her.

"Well, let's just see about that, shall we?" she replied.

She dropped her head down and ran the flat of her tongue over his smooth balls, licking them both in turn and covering them with her saliva. The sensations were exquisite, but nothing compared to the thrill he got when she placed her full, pouty lips over one of his balls, opened her mouth, and slowly began sucking one of his balls into her mouth. She looked up at him and looked him in the eyes as she ran her tongue over it as she sucked on it, opening her mouth wider as she sucked it in. Before Thomas knew it she had sucked his ball completely into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue while she slowly pumped his shaft with her hand, never taking her eyes off his until she noticed the big drop of precum at the tip of his erect cock.

She slid her hand up his shaft and placed her thumb on the tip, then slid it around and around, spreading the slick fluid over the head of his cock. He jumped at this but she hung on, rubbing her thumb around and around as she rolled her tongue over his ball in her mouth. She slowly released it from her wet, sucking mouth with a soft 'pop,' then took a quick breath before she repeated the process with his other one. Thomas let his head fall back and he moaned as she sucked on his balls, her thumb sliding around on the slippery tip of his cock as she slowly pumped it. She pulled her head back, sucking harder on his ball in her mouth, but not hard enough to hurt him. After a few moments of this she released it from her mouth, then ran the flat of her tongue along the underside of his shaft from his balls to the tip, licking his entire length before swirling the tip of her tongue over and around the head of his engorged cock.

"Now for the really good part," she said in a husky voice, still looking him in the eyes.

She dropped her head and slipped her full, soft lips around the tip of his cock and slowly sucked the bulbous head into her mouth, sliding her tongue over and around it as she did so. Once she had the head in her mouth she paused for a moment, swirling her tongue around the crown and sucking the precum out of him, and then began sucking his cock slowly into her mouth, sliding her lips further and further down his shaft in one long, continuous movement. Thomas watched in amazement as she slowly slipped his entire cock into her mouth, sliding her lips down his shaft until her nose was touching his abdomen.

She held her head there for a moment, and Thomas could feel his cock pressing against the back of her throat as she slid her tongue along the underside of his shaft. She sucked hard on him, her cheeks hollowing in, and then she slid her mouth back up his shaft in the same slow, delicious manner as before until just the head was in her mouth. Then she repeated the process, settling into a smooth, easy rhythm as she slid her wet mouth up and down his shaft over and over. She began massaging his balls with her hands as she worked on him, urging him closer and closer to cumming.

Thomas felt his cock swell and his balls shift, and he moaned loudly as his cock exploded deep in Janice's mouth. He came hard, his cock pumping and throbbing, the cum racing through his shaft and exploding out of his cock directly into Janice's sucking, swallowing mouth. She never stopped sucking on him as his cock pumped again and again, shooting stream after stream of hot, thick cum into her mouth. She swallowed quickly and then swallowed again as his flood of cum filled her mouth. She squeezed his balls and dove her head all the way down on his shaft, burying her nose in his stomach as she held his cock in her mouth and sucked the cum from him.

She held his cock deep in her mouth as his orgasm ran its course, and when his cock finally slowed and then stopped pumping on her tongue, she slowly slid her mouth up his length, sucking hard as she went to get the last few drops of cum from him. His shaft glistened with her spit, and she looked up at him when she got to the tip of his dick. She held his gaze as she ran her tongue over and around the tip, sucking the last trace of cum from him before slipping his cock out of her mouth. She smiled at him, a sexy, wicked smile, licking her lips as she slowly pumped his softening shaft with her hand.

"Mmmm, that was good!" she said, licking the underside of his cock gently. "I told you I was going to suck the cum from you, and I just love the way it tastes and how it feels sliding down my throat!"

"Damn, Janice, that was fantastic!" Thomas said, lifting up and looking down at her as she licked and stroked his semi-hard cock. He was surprised that he wasn't totally soft by now, but after all he did have more than a year of sexual tension to release. And it had been a long time, since he'd been with a woman who was this damned good! "How did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"The same way you get to Carnegie Hall, silly - practice, practice, practice!" she said, smiling at him. "But is all that really important right now?" she was still slowly pumping his shaft with her hand as she spoke, and she stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of the head for emphasis.

"No, I guess not," he said, smiling back at her.

"Make me cum, Thomas," she said almost breathlessly. "I want to feel your lips on my clit and your tongue in my pussy.

Without another word Janice got on top of Thomas, lying in the classic '69' position, and immediately grasped his cock and slipped her mouth down on it. She spread her legs and dropped her knees to the couch on either side of Thomas's head, and he could feel the smooth silkiness of her thighs on the sides of his face. He could also smell her arousal, and the aroma made his cock throb harder as Janice worked on getting it into her mouth again.

Thomas said as he reached up and grabbed Janice by the hips, lifting her up and pulling her pussy up closer to his mouth so he could reach it. Then he grabbed the firm globes of her ass with both hands and squeezed hard, making Janice cry out