The Milf Chronicles - Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas dove into Janice's pussy with his tongue, making her gasp in pleasant surprise. She lifted herself up with her hands on the sofa on either side of Thomas's hips and spread her thighs further apart to give him better access to her pussy, her head tilted back and her eyes closed as Thomas drove his tongue deeper into her tunnel.

"Oh, God, Thomas, that feels so good!" Janice moaned as Thomas slid his tongue in and out of her tunnel, making her jump and gasp as he flicked it over her clit.

"I'm gonna cum, Thomas, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned, and a second later Thomas felt her pussy clamp down on his tongue as she flooded his mouth with her pussy juices.

She clamped her thighs onto the sides of his head and cried out as her orgasm shook her, pushing her mound back onto his mouth as he sucked on her hard clit. He gripped the globes of her ass in his hands hard, squeezing them as she came all over his face. After several long, pleasure-filled moments he felt Janice's body relax as her orgasm faded, and he eased his grip on her ass. Her intense orgasm left her panting for breath, and she fell down onto her elbows to rest. Thomas could feel the mound of her massive breasts pressing into his stomach as she lay on him. Thomas patted her on one ass cheek twice before speaking.

"Let me up, Janice," Thomas said, and she lifted her right thigh to let him slide out from under her. Her huge breasts heaved with her breathing, the nipples hard and erect, and she was breathing hard with excitement.

"Oh, my God, you are fantastic!" she gasped, smiling up at him. "I've never cum that hard before, and I've never cum twice that fast! But you know what I wanna feel now, baby?"

"What's that?" he replied.

"I wanna feel your big, hard cock sliding in and out of my wet, tight milf pussy as you fuck me!"

"And I know just how I want to fuck you, too," he said

"Stand up," he commanded, and Janice did. Then he pointed to the arm of the sofa and said, "Bend over." Janice did as she was told, quickly going over to the padded arm of the sofa and bending over, her ass high in the air, her soaking wet pussy vulnerable and exposed as she spread her feet apart. Thomas walked over and got behind her, then grabbed her hips with one hand as he positioned the head of his throbbing cock against her opening with the other. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit a few times.

"Oh my God, that feels good!" she said, "Now stop teasing me and put that big, hard cock inside me! Do it hard!"

He pushed the head in and Janice gasped with pleasure; then he grabbed her hips tightly with both hands and drove his entire cock into Janice's pussy in one hard, deep thrust. She cried out as Thomas impaled her, her head coming up in response, his balls banging into her pussy as he buried his cock completely in her tunnel. Thomas held his cock inside Janice's pussy for just a moment and then began thrusting his shaft in and out of her in long, deep, hard strokes.

Janice cried out as Thomas impaled her once more, then Janice grabbed two handfuls of the sofa cushion and did her best as Thomas pounded her with his cock. He began fucking her in long, deep, hard strokes, banging his cock inside her with each forward thrust of his hips, and she cried out each time he drove his cock into her sopping wet pussy. She could feel his big, heavy balls banging against her clit with each thrust, his thick cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy over and over again, the bulbous head bumping against her cervix with each thrust.

Janice was still bent over the arm of the sofa, her eyes squeezed closed and her fists clenching the sofa cushion, her hair flying and her huge breasts bouncing as her body jerked with the impact of Thomas's cock being pounded into her. Thomas could hear the slapping sound of his hips and balls as they impacted her hips and pussy. Janice could feel the determination and lust in Thomas as he fucked her harder and harder. Then she squeezed her eyes closed again and moaned, then the moan turned into a cry as her orgasm hit, the waves of pleasure crashing through her.

"Oh my God, baby, you're gonna make me cum!" she cried, gripping the sofa cushion.. "You're gonna make me cum so hard!"

"Oh... My... God... Oh... My... God...!" Janice cried in time with Thomas's thrusts, her head turned to the side and pressed against the back of the sofa as Thomas fucked her harder and harder. "I'm... Gonna... Cum... I'm... Gonna... Cum!" she cried as her orgasm exploded inside her like a bomb. She screamed and squeezed her eyes shut as the waves of pleasure erupted out of her pussy and flooded through her body, and Thomas could feel her pussy clamping down on his cock and her body trembling as she came hard.

"Me, too," he said, breathing hard and trying to hold off until she was ready. "I'm gonna cum all over your ass!"

"Oh no, you're not! I want that cum inside me! I want to feel your cock pumping inside my pussy when you cum!" she said, looking at him from over her shoulders and clamping her ass around him to keep him from pulling out.

"But I can't..." he started, but she cut him off and put his mind at ease.

"Yes you can, baby, yes you can!" she said, smiling at him. "I'm on the pill, so yes you can!"

"You are?" he asked, relieved. He could be in enough trouble now as it was, and that was one less thing for him to worry about.

"Yes, so give it to me! Cum for me, cum inside me, cum inside my tight milf pussy, and fill me up with your hot cum!" She urged him on.

He felt the familiar tingling in his balls and felt them shift, and then he felt Janice pushing back against him to urge him on. He grunted and thrust harder, and then his orgasm hit. He groaned loudly and thrust harder as his cock exploded inside Janice's pussy, flooding her tunnel with blast after blast of hot, thick cum. Four, five, six, then seven times his cock pumped inside her pussy, long ropes of cum blasting out of his cock to fill her to overflowing. Thomas pushed hard inside her and held his cock buried deep inside her pussy as his shaft pulsed and pumped, his balls emptying into her slick wetness.

When it was all over it left both of them panting hard, both of them covered with a fine layer of sweat, and Thomas felt Janice clamp down on his shaft to squeeze the last bits of cum from him. He was gasping for breath as she was, and he held his position with his cock buried in Janice like a plug as they both recovered from their orgasms. Janice relaxed her hands and released the cushion from her death grip, then fell forward to lie over the arm of the sofa while she tried to catch her breath. Thomas stayed still as he felt his cock slowly began to soften inside this hot milf's pussy

"Oh, my God, that was incredible!" she said, still breathing hard. "No one has ever made me cum that hard before!"

"You're pretty incredible yourself, Janice!" Thomas said, running his hand through his hair as he tried to catch his breath.

"Was it me, or was it the fact that you haven't had any pussy for over six months?" she asked, smiling coyly at him. Thomas was a little surprised that she knew this about him.

"Probably a little of both, but more you than the absence of it," he said, running his hands up the sides of her thighs and across her ass, then down to her to her breast, slightly pinching her nipple. He was still trapped inside her tunnel, enjoying the warm, wet sensation of being encased in her as he went soft. She lifted herself up onto her elbows, causing her inner muscles to flex around his softening shaft.

"Well, your days of having to do without are over, that's for sure!" she said, turning her head over her shoulders smiling at him. "I'm yours, Thomas, anytime you want, anytime at all. All you have to do is call me, and I'll come right over and take care of you!" A part of him hated to admit it, but the thought of having this sexy, big-titted nymph no more than a cell phone call away both relieved and excited him.

"We have to be careful, Janice," he said. "Under absolutely no circumstances can anyone ever find out about us. It would be trouble for both of us, more for me than you, but trouble none the less!"

"The absolute last thing I would ever want to do is cause trouble for you, Janice!" he said, and the look in his eyes told her he was sincere and serious. "I swear on my life, Janice, that I'll never tell anyone about us, ever. That's a promise," he said.

"How long before you have to go to work?" he asked, running his hand up and down her chest. He admired her huge breasts as they swayed slowly with her every movement.

"About six hours or so," she replied, hoping she knew where this was headed.

"And Nick won't be home until about that time, right?" she nodded in reply. "And his sister?"

"Same time." This drew a sexy, slightly evil smile from her.

"Good," he said in a low voice.

"Then why don't we go upstairs, take a shower together, and then let me see how many times - and ways - I can make you cum in six hours?"

More to come...