The Misadventures of Mrs. Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msnomer68
msnomer68
298 Followers

I was relieved to know beyond any shadow of a doubt and thanks to a hand mirror I had stashed in the bathroom vanity that my lady parts were A-OK. Well, not everything in labia land was ok. There they were in the last place I ever expected to find them. Gray hairs. I had been coloring the hair on my head for years, maybe decades, since the first silvery strand in my ordinary brown made its very unwanted appearance. Did Miss Clairol make hair dye for there? I wasn't about to call the 1-800 help line and speak to one of their friendly representatives to find out. I did the only respectable thing a woman of thirty-seven years old could do. I shaved myself bare.

On my knees and looking up at that beautiful slit between Janie's thighs there was only one thing on my mind. Janie put the C in conservative, or so I thought. There were some acts in the bedroom that were simply off limits. Not off limits as in she would kick me out of the house for a week, but I guess they'd be better considered as soft limits instead of hard, no way in hell, limits. I had only put my head between my wife's thighs once or twice in the whole time we had been married. Now, smelling the musky perfume of her desire and catching the glimmer of her wetness on her pussy, that was exactly where I wanted to be.

She balked in protest, shifting her hips away from me as I wrapped my fingers around her calf and guided her thigh up onto my shoulder. Unbalanced as she was on one leg and the spiked heel, she grappled with my shoulders for support. I had to ask myself, why she had such an aversion to letting me taste her. Was it that I had never done it right? Was she simply just too shy? Maybe, no matter how good my technique was, she didn't enjoy it. According to her romance books, women wanted men to do this to them and I certainly was happy to oblige my wife. I paused, inhaling all the sweetness of her and daringly snaked out my tongue to lick the outer boarders of her seam. "Shh, quiet now," I exhaled against her bare flesh. "I'm going to taste you."

"Jack...I." He tightened his grip on my butt to hold me still as he lowered his mouth to me. There were some places that were simply too private and my privates were on that list of places. We had tried it once or twice, always at his insistence. To me, it was embarrassing to have his face and tongue planted in my twat. Sure, the sensations were pleasant, sometimes very pleasant. But, I couldn't get over the physical mechanics of the act and the fact that he had a bird's eye view, making my private place too very public.

I sat back on my haunches and gave Janie a minute to get used to the idea that yes, this was going to happen. She was nervous, perhaps more nervous than she had been in the backseat of my old Chevy Nova the first time we had sex. I had seen my wife in any and every compromising position conceivable. I found it hard to believe that after delivering two babies in a roomful of strangers she would still be so shy about her body.

Janie had no problem doing me the favor of sucking my cock till I whimpered like a pup. She didn't swallow, but by the time I was so worked up that I came in her mouth I could care less about the whole spit or swallow issue. Truthfully, there was no such thing as a bad blowjob from my perspective. I simply wanted to return the favor and give her what she had so willingly given me for more years than I could count on my fingers. Unsure of how to rope her in, I referenced my mental file of smut and went Dom on her. "Whom do you belong to?"

I rolled my eyes and cursed the night I had left my most recent smutty read on the coffee table. I had to admit the sight of Jack on his knees staring up at me as if I were the center of the known universe had a certain appeal. Over the years there had been no embarrassing act that I hadn't committed within my husband's view. Hell, I didn't even bother with closing the bathroom door, not since the kids had moved out. What was my problem with what he wanted to do? It was supposed to feel good, and reluctantly, I confessed to myself that it did on those few rare occasions when I had let him dine at the Y.

His fingertips were very convincing. Stroking away my shyness and hesitancy over what he wanted to do to me. Maintaining my balance on the spiked heel was a trick. Apparently, he was going to get a taste of me whether I agreed to it or not. He withdrew a finger and with a wicked gleam in his eye licked it clean. He parted my lips with his thumbs and blew a hot stream of air on my swollen clit earning a shiver and a gasp from me. Jack had trimmed his beard and the rough scrape of his coarse facial hair along my thigh was almost my undoing.

He reached and fumbled with something on the nightstand. I had no idea what. I was so focused on him. I heard the clink of ice in the bowl and was shocked, wonderfully shocked when he placed a cube between his front teeth and lowered his mouth to my center. It was cold. His breath against my chilly skin was hot. It was wet and wild. Cool drops of water skated down my inner thighs. He did things with his fingers, stretching me and getting me ready for his inevitable and greatly anticipated invasion.

What he did next surprised me most of all. I assumed once he deemed me hot and bothered enough he would lower me to the bed and we would fuck like bunnies on Easter Sunday. He didn't. He eased the purple sex toy inside of me, going slow and easy, letting me feel every bump and ridge on the toy's surface on the way in, giving it a twist, and likewise, letting me feel the slow glide of the toy against me on the way out. I had never whimpered in my life, but I did so now as he lowered his mouth and his tongue to my clit, making gentle and well calculated strokes against the tingling, swollen nub as he fucked me with the toy. "Jack, I'm going to fall."

My hand against the small of Janie's back was the only thing holding her upright. She tasted so good, slightly salty with just a hint of sweetness. Her scent in my nostrils and the taste of her on the tip of my tongue was everything I had ever wanted. I took it easy with the toy easing it carefully in and out of her in time with the passing strokes of my tongue. The toy, much to my male resentment for all things made of purple latex, was thicker and longer than me. But, she seemed to be enjoying herself. The surface was coated with Janie's arousal. I stopped licking her clit for a minute, just to sample the juices coating the toy.

Her sharp little fingernails dug into my shoulders and the muscles of her thigh tightened around the back of my neck. I would have loved nothing better than to let Janie orgasm right then and there. She was close. I could feel her muscles quivering in response to even the slightest brush of my fingertips or flick of my tongue against her. I wanted her there and she was. But, letting her finish would end the game too quickly and I wasn't ready to be done with it yet. "Go ahead and fall, babe. I'll catch you."

I howled in protest as Jack withdrew the toy one last time and put it with the rest of his collection on the nightstand. I dug the spiked heel of my shoe into his back to let him know how annoyed I was with him. I needed to finish. Now. He bit the skin on my inner thigh and asked the question again. Who did I belong to? The answer came easier now. Who did I belong to? "You."

"Ah, that's the answer I wanted to hear. Good girl." Janie didn't hesitate this time when she answered me. The word was breathless and out of her swollen lips, spoken with such certainty. She deserved a reward. A true Dom might offer such a reward by allowing his Sub to suck his cock. I wasn't a Dom and Janie, not a Sub. And there was no way around it. Whether I had taken one Viagra or a dozen, once she put her pretty pink lips around my shaft, I was a gone man. This scene was about control and I couldn't afford to lose it yet. "Green light or red, babe?"

"Green. Now can I come?"

I tossed Janie on the bed and did my best glower. The same one I had used on the kids when they were little. I had sent more than one pair of little feet scampering for cover with my patented 'you're gonna get it' glare over the years. Janie rested on her elbows staring up at me wide eyed. But oh no, this little disobedient vixen wasn't going to get the chance to scamper away. I pinned her with a raised brow and planted my hands on my hips. "Are you complaining?"

The expression on Jack's face was one that promised punishment. The last time I had seen that particular glare on my husband's face was when Janie snuck out her bedroom window to meet up with her boyfriend in the middle of the night. By the time she had come slinking home in the wee hours of the morning and so busted I was certain he was going to ground her for the rest of her natural life. He had but to look at her with that expression on his face and she burst into tears and apologies. She never snuck out again and I wouldn't have either if Jack had looked at me the way he looked at her then. He was looking at me that way now. It might be an act, but it was a very convincing one that had me contrite and repentant within seconds. "No sir. Not complaining at all. But, how can I pleasure you?"

I grinned at my wife's question. With her things had always been measured on a give and take scale. If she received, she expected to pay it back. Sometimes though, she simply didn't realize the pleasure was in the giving. "Believe me, babe. You are." I eyed my implements on the nightstand and realized I owed the sales girl no small measure of thanks. I'd asked for nipple clamps wanting to see and feel the pinch of them for myself before taking them home to try out on Janie. I was glad I had. I had an assortment of clamps in the garage that were gentler than some of the ones on display in the store. I didn't want to torture my wife or cause permanent damage. I simply wanted to play with her the way she needed me to.

The clamps were actually very decorative. They were studded with crystal rhinestones and came equipped with a vibrating feature. The sales girl assured me their grip, while snug and just a little uncomfortable, was not too severe. She had tried to sell me a model with a chain and another clamp that went to the clit. I had thought about it, but quickly put the idea out of my head. Baby steps, I had reminded her. Baby steps. I flicked Janie's nipples with a fingernail getting them up nice and firm before I slid the clamp in place. She wiggled on the bed and gripped the satin sheets in her fists. I needed to know. Were the clamps too much? Was I hurting her? "Red or green, babe?"

"Yellow?" The clamps pinched almost painfully tight, nothing worse than when I had breastfed the babies though. There was nothing quite as uncomfortable as a voracious newborn latching onto your distended nipple. Jack was careful, applying the second clamp with one hand and stroking between my thighs with the other till he had my complete attention and I focused on the pleasure instead of the discomfort caused by the clamps. I squeaked in surprise as he pressed a button and the clamps came to life. The sensations of the tightness squeezing my nipples and the vibrations that seemed to vibrate through my whole chest were...they were good.

Janie rode my hand, bucking her hips and seeking out her orgasm. The buzz of the clamps was soft and non-intrusive. No worse than the fan we slept with at night to cover up the noise from the road outside our bedroom window. I had no idea before I started this trip into sexual wonderland how tiring being a Dom truly was. I was hard and achy, almost twitchy from the constant throbbing of my pulse through my cock. I wanted to fuck my wife, not make love, but rut inside of her like an animal. Normally, that would be exactly what I'd do, scratch my itch. But, I had promised myself that tonight was for her and not for me. Besides, I was having a pretty good time making her squirm. "Better?"

"God, yes. Please, baby, please."

"Not yet." Janie moaned in protest and I started to feel a little guilty about pushing her so hard. Not guilty enough, however, to keep from reaching into my bag of tricks for the next toy. This particular item was an impulse buy. At the store, the butterfly looked so innocuous, pink and pretty in its crisp plastic and white cardboard wrapper. My wife's name was Janie, but Jeanie was close enough to spark my interest.

I had a passion for all things electronic. It was just a little hobby of mine and over the years I had managed to save us a penny or two on replacing broken gadgetry. All the sales girl had to do was mention that the thing, whatever it was, came with a remote control and I was sold.

I had so many things sitting on the counter to buy she even gave me a ten percent sexy senior discount. Sexy senior? I was only forty-eight, but hey ten percent was ten percent, so who was I to complain. In the back of my mind I wondered if she was coming on to me. I generally didn't notice other women. Maybe, it was that I was standing in the middle of a sex shop and well, pictures of beautiful women with bare body parts were everywhere, that had me noticing her just a little more than I was comfortable with. She was pretty and young, so damn young. I couldn't help but feel a pang of regret and just a little like a dirty old man for entertaining the thought.

The sales girl, younger than my daughter, probably got a hefty commission on sales. She knew how to work what she had beneath those short shorts and teeny tiny tight tank top. And she definitely knew how to coax a fumbling, bumbling, stuttering middle-aged man out of his hard earned cash. Maybe, I was just that entertaining and I broke up the ordinary hum-drum of peddling vibrators to a bunch of giggling women looking to get their kicks with a piece of plastic. Who knows? I couldn't say that I wouldn't be back though to see what I had missed in my fit of embarrassed purchases. If I actually managed to give my wife the birthday present she had decidedly earned after thirty years of putting up with me and we decided to play again.

I could ignore the pictures of the guy parts easily enough. Blamed such big cocks and guys with rock hard abdomens on the magic of photo shop. No ordinary American male looked like that. But, wasn't that the whole point. I hadn't seen very many women in person that even remotely resembled the women in the pictures either. Ah... the wonderland of eternal youth and beauty that is the sex industry.

I picked up Janie's leg and slid her foot through the harness. After a little adjusting I had the straps comfortably in place. I snapped the waist strap into place and after fumbling with the remote, turned the butterfly on. The sound of her breathy gasp of pleasure was music to my ears. She hadn't quite reached the pinnacle of urgent begging yet. But, we were close, very, very close. "I take it that's a green light?"

I couldn't form words let alone answer Jack's question. Green light? I was seeing stars. I nodded and groaned from the gentle buzzing vibrations assaulting my clit and nipples. He gave the golden chain stretched between the nipple clamps a sharp tug and guided my hands to my ankles, wrapping my fingers around the heels of my shoes. Spread wide like this, panting and wriggling there was no place to hide. I didn't want to hide. I wanted him to see me, wild and coming apart at the seams, and for him to take pride in the fact that he had gotten me this way.

"Don't move your hands." I ran my fingers up Janie's thighs. With her spread so wide and open, her sex glistening with wetness, I regretted that I hadn't invested the thirty-seven dollars and change on a spreader bar. No matter, I was pretty handy with tools and I could manage to fabricate something out of scraps in the garage for the next time. And by this point with her gasping and biting her lip, and her labored puffs of breath, I was pretty sure there would be a next time. "Keep yourself open for me, babe. Just like that."

I slid the purple toy into my wife's tight, wet sheath and turned it on. Janie gasped and bucked her hips to drive the toy in deeper. I planted the toy inside of her and where I got the inspiration to give the instructions that I did, I had no idea. "Stay tight around the toy. Don't let it slide out. Don't come. I own you and I own your orgasms. I forbid you to come."

I wanted to tear the remote out of Jack's grip. I wanted to release my ankles and fuck myself into next week with the sex toy he had planted into my depths. He was torturing me by forbidding me to come. He had adjusted the speed on the butterfly fluttering over my clit. I was wet and slippery and holding the toy in place, tightening my muscles around it all the while feeling the vibrations pulsing through my body. It was maddening. I was going to come. I needed to come. He tickled my inner thighs distracting me from my oncoming orgasm and praised me for how tightly I clenched my pussy and held the toy in place.

As annoyed as I was by being forbidden to come, I was also extremely turned on. I found that I wanted to obey his every whim just to hear his words of praise and feel his hands, no matter how slight the touch, on my body. I did my Kegel exercises faithfully. I was able to clench my body around the toy and hold it in place. The tone of Jack's voice told me how very impressed he was by my efforts.

He scolded me once. I had gotten carried away by the stroke of his fingertips and the dazzling sensations of the vibrator and drifted to a remote place deep inside of myself. The toy slipped. The punishment as consequence was abrupt and very unpleasant. He turned off all the toys and left me on my back, grasping my ankles, with the lifeless toy buried inside of me.

While I was stuck like that, holding back a whimper of sheer distress, Jack swatted my clit, my thighs, my breasts, and my belly with the soft, flexible leather tails of the flogger. The sensation of the leather striking my most intimate parts had me bowing off the bed. Not because it hurt but because it felt so damn good. The word was torn from my throat in a half uttered plea. "More. Please, sir. More."

I hit the remote and sent the butterfly buzzing to life. The sound of the word Sir and her begging for more got me. I was hard, aching and damn horny for my wife. But, I was also hip deep into the role-playing of being her sir and I had forgotten about myself and my needs and centered solely on hers. Very pleased with both Janie and myself, I deemed that she had earned her orgasm.

We had a sex toy buried somewhere in a box beneath the bed. I wasn't absolutely confident in my ability to get her off without hurting her. There were things we did in bed that took a lot of inspiration. Sometimes, not often, but when she was already miles ahead of me in terms of seeking her pleasure, she would finish herself. Damn, I loved to watch her do that. I had to pretend I wasn't watching. Otherwise, she would stop. Tonight, I was going to watch and she was going to know I was watching.

I spread her wide and settled for a front row seat between her thighs. "Use the toy and give yourself what you need. Come for me, babe." I unclasped the butterfly and flung it, still buzzing, to the side. I gently pressed down on her knees to pin her in place. She wasn't going to hide this from me. I wanted...no, I needed to watch her get herself off. "Do it. Now."

Reluctantly, I slid my fingertips up my thighs and to my center. My body was a livewire of sensations. Jack had removed the butterfly and from somewhere on the bed I could still hear it buzzing. The toy was planted deep inside of me. He held me pinned to the bed by my knees and his eyes were watching every move I made as intently as a cat watches a mouse. We had a sex toy. The thing never left its home in the box under the bed, as far as Jack knew. That wasn't necessarily the truth. Sometimes, a girl had to take matters into her own hands to salvage what was left of her sanity.

msnomer68
msnomer68
298 Followers
123456...8