The Misadventures of Mrs. Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msnomer68
msnomer68
296 Followers

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something."

"Hmmm?"

"We're going to be grandparents."

"No shit?"

Janie nodded. "No shit."

I didn't mind being a grandparent. Grandpa Jack. That was going to be me. My wife was my best friend, but my grandson was going to be my buddy. I had visions of spending lazy afternoons at the fishing pond with my grandson dancing in my head. "Jackson Baxter McKenzie the Third. Has a nice ring to it."

"Could be Janie Lee the Third." I was trying to wrap my mind around being a grandmother. Grandma Janie? Over my dead body. A part of me was sad. It seemed like only yesterday that I was a new mother myself and here I was about to become a grandmother. Time was funny like that. In a blink of an eye, it was gone.

Jack bounced out of the bed. I saw him fumbling around on the nightstand. "What are you doing?" He couldn't be serious. From a man's perspective, I didn't suppose there was such a thing as too much sex. But, my poor spent body and slightly tender ass needed at least a few hours to recover first. He picked up the spatula and winked at me with a wicked gleam in his eye.

"Making pancakes."

I sat up in the bed and clutched the satin sheets to my chest. "Pancakes? You mean...pancakes right?"

Janie's eyes were wide in panic. I was naked as the day I was born and twirling the spatula between my fingers. Oh, I supposed there were other uses for a kitchen spatula, but none I wanted to explore at this point. I was hungry and I had a craving for pancakes. But, the expression on her face had me grinning diabolically. Not tonight, but maybe someday soon, we were going to put the kitchen spatula to a more nefarious use. I leaned over and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Happy birthday, babe."

I watched Jack saunter out of the bedroom naked as a jaybird. I winced at the mess he was probably going to make out of my kitchen. I stayed put, content just to let him reap havoc with his spatula, the bisquick, and a frying pan.

Grinning like the mad fool that I was. I reclined in bed and waited for my midnight breakfast. Tonight, we hadn't used the spatula for any other purpose than the one it was designed for. But, as I twisted the red ribbon that he had pulled from the spatula's handle before heading for the kitchen around my finger. I had a feeling that soon we were going to discover a whole lot of new uses, not only for spatulas, but all sorts of kitchen utensils and I couldn't wait.

msnomer68
msnomer68
296 Followers
1...345678