The Misadventures of Mrs. Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie was into it. I was into it. I found it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand and not lose myself in the process. She was panting beneath my hands. Bent over my knee and staying put, not because I was forcing her, but because she wanted to. Our bodies were alive and tingling with anticipation. I wanted nothing more than to toss her onto her back and bury my cock to the hilt deep inside of her. I was a man that finished what he started. And no matter how badly I wanted to fuck my wife. I was going to see this through to the very end. "Count with me, babe."

I had no idea what number we were on or if we were counting backwards from fifty or forwards to fifty. I took a wild guess after a resounding smack landed on my right butt cheek. "Fifteen?" There were two more slaps in rapid succession.

"Now, we're at fifteen," Jack said.

I was sweating and panting, not because I was in any distress, but because I was simply so tuned in to what we were doing. My skin was warm and tingling, but I wasn't in any real pain or danger. I trusted Jack. There was a loud crack as his hand connected with my flesh. "Fourteen." Jack thrust his fingers deeper and faster into my core, timing the smacks and thrusts into a rapid rhythm. I was bucking my hips against his knuckles and bracing my palms against his calves and arching my back to increase the depths of his thrusts. I couldn't keep up with counting aloud and concentrating on what he was doing to me and how good it felt all at the same time and maybe that was his goal.

"That's five, babe," Jack reminded me. I was just a little disappointed that there were only five left. Truly, I didn't want to be forty-nine and a wrinkling, graying woman on the verge of old age. With my body draped over my husband's knee and all the things we had done to and for each other tonight. I certainly didn't feel like a forty-nine year old woman. I felt young again, beautiful and desired.

I counted for Janie. She was lost in the wonder and sensation of this new playground of pain and pleasure we had discovered. "Four." I toyed with her a little more, delaying the final birthday spankings. I ran the vibrator over her pinked flesh and slid it in deep between her swollen labia. "Three." As a preamble to numbers two and one, I shifted her hips up and flicked her clit with the pads of my fingers. She was so wet. We had been making love for decades and I had never gotten her this deeply into it before. Oh sure, I had given her plenty of orgasms over the years, but this time it was different.

My wife was the multi-tasking queen. She really could pack the kids' lunches for school, mop the kitchen floor, schedule a dental appointment for next month, balance her checkbook, and put on a pair of pantyhose all at the same time and never miss a beat. Sometimes, when we were making love I got the impression that while she was in the bed with me her mind was someplace else. I was too much of a guy, and therefore a legend in my own mind, to ask exactly what she was thinking about. Hell, for all I knew she was mentally making out the weekly grocery list while I was otherwise occupied. Not tonight though. Tonight, I had her complete and unadulterated attention.

Ramping myself up to make the last smack on Janie's rump a monumental and decidedly memorable event, I eased the vibrator from between her thighs. She whimpered in protest. My wife had delivered two children, survived cooking for more family gatherings than I cared to count on my fingers and toes, and she had put up with me for the last thirty years and I had never heard her whimper. Given that she was covered with a fine sheen of sweat, panting as if she had ran the Boston Marathon in flip-flops, and kissing my thigh with the zeal of the truly converted. I had to assume her whimper was a good whimper and not a bad one. "Beg me for it. Tell me you want me to spank you. Say, "Please"."

Huh? I was so enveloped in the fog of my lust that what Jack had said barely registered. He wanted me to beg? My pride quickly burned off the thick cloud cover of desire. Beg? I had been cooking his meals for over three decades and never once had I ever made him beg for his supper. Here I was stretched out over his knee like a child, kissing his thighs, raking my nails over his hairy calves, and mewling like a cat in heat. I didn't know which stung more, my freshly spanked ass or my 'I am woman hear me roar' sense of feminine honor.

Jack had warned me when we first started this adventure that he was going to push my limits. Testing one another and finding out exactly where our boundaries were, was just part of the game. I respected Jack and I knew damn well he respected me. Forcing me to beg was his way of testing my limits. I had never been one to back down from a fight. I admitted I was wrong, when I was. And likewise, when I was right. I was not ever going to let it go. He massaged my butt cheek and traced paths up and down my thighs patiently waiting for me to say the magic word.

Janie stiffened beneath my palms. I knew this would either make or break the experience for her. She could be a stubborn woman and while her stubbornness sometimes worked out for her and our benefit, sometimes it did not. Luckily, we got along so well because I wasn't one of those guys whose egos needed constant stroking. I was a damn good husband and father and I knew it.

I could bend where Janie could not. The feathers she ruffled. I smoothed. I compensated for her areas of weakness and she compensated for mine. I would never march back into a store and demand a refund over something as trivial as fifty-nine cents. Janie would and had. Likewise, Janie had dealt with my inability to put my feelings into words since the day we met. She was her own cheer squad because I was incapable of doing anything but sitting on the bleachers in the cheap seats. She said all the words that I couldn't say to all the people who needed to hear them. She even said them to herself because, even thought I thought them, I could not.

By some crazy twist of fate we complemented each other and that was what made us work. But, I wondered if I had pushed her too far. I thought about backing down. I wasn't a real Dom. I had no idea if in breaching this wall of her pride I'd do some sort of unforeseen damage. There were some things some people simply could not do. It might seem like nothing to somebody else, saying please, but to Janie it might be everything.

Janie was a considerate person. She said please and thank you, excuse me, and all the automatic platitudes that spilled out of a person's mouth at least a hundred times a day. But, could she say please and mean it? Janie had difficulty saying exactly what it was she wanted. She would hint and stammer, stare, and beat around the bush, but she would never ask. Janie would spend money on other people before she spent a dime on herself. Sometimes, I could anticipate the things she wanted and needed and other times, I didn't clue in until it was too late. Her pride simply wouldn't let her ask for anything or receive without expecting to give something in return. "Janie, do you want me to stop?"

"No." There it was. The truth. I didn't want Jack to stop. He owed me one last birthday pat on the ass and I wanted it. His fingertips put up a very convincing argument as they delved into my depths and stroked that sweet spot. I wanted so much. I wanted everything he had in mind to give me. But, I wasn't going to get a damn thing unless I asked. The word hovered on my quivering lips. Asking was free. I wouldn't cost me a thing, but at the same time it came at a hell of a price.

I was a giver. I saw something somebody needed or wanted and I got it for them. In a way I supposed it was my greatest flaw. The pride I took in giving and in never taking. It was humbling to ask, but I wanted and I wanted badly. Perhaps, that was the point of this little exercise and Jack's way of giving me what I needed. "Please."

"Good girl." I praised Janie. She had earned it and the fiftieth spank. I cupped my hand and delivered the final blow. The spank was fast and loud and wrung a gasp from her parted lips. The smile that flittered across her face and the sigh of absolute completion exhaled from her lungs was my reward. In pushing her to ask for what she wanted, I had given her freedom.

I positioned Janie in the center of the bed on her back. The ice in the bowl had melted into a cool puddle of water. The candles were flickering and burning low. We were both strung tight as wires and I hadn't used everything in my little bag of tricks yet. I took the blindfold from the nightstand and slid it over her eyes. Sliding the stockings down over her calves and off her feet, I took one ankle and using the stocking tied it to the post of the bed. The other ankle soon followed. I had a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, but Janie was afraid. I really couldn't blame her. Her fears were based on fiction and illogical paranoia. I wasn't going to have a heart attack in bed, but she was right about one thing. We weren't exactly spring chickens anymore either.

She was beautiful, splayed out naked and blindfolded, licking her lips in anticipation for what might come next. I wanted to restrain her hands, but I feared that would be a hard limit for her at this point. Janie needed some sense of control. I had broken down one of her walls and I didn't think she could handle having all of them crumble down around her on the same night. Was I certain there would be other nights like this one? Not entirely. But, I was pretty sure we would play this game again. "Clasp your hands together and put them over your head."

I blew out a sigh of relief. I honestly thought Jack was going to try to bind my hands. Blindfolded and naked with my ankles tied to the bedposts by my stockings, I don't think I could have tolerated having my wrists restrained too. I trusted Jack. I just didn't trust our aging bodies. Last fall the doctor had given us both a clean bill of health. But, that didn't mean something couldn't happen. Grateful for how well my husband knew me, I laced my fingers together, placed my arms over my head and my body in his hands.

In some ways, I supposed it was easier to be restrained than to have a choice about it. All I had to do was unlace my fingers and relax my grip and my hands would be free. Handcuffed, I wouldn't have anything to rely on except for Jack's honor and my safe word. Restraining myself was going to take a lot more determination than being tied up. I had the ultimate challenge set before me. I had total control, not of the situation or of Jack, but of myself.

I took the tube of lubricant off the nightstand and squirted a small dollop on the tip of my finger. Curious, I sampled a small taste on the tip of my tongue. The stuff was exactly as the bottle claimed it would be. It was tasteless and odorless and just like the bottle said...warm and tingly. With her hands above her head, Janie's breasts were thrust up high and proud. I wanted to play with them and I was going to. I swabbed the dollop over her right nipple and pinched her left nipple to ripeness between my thumb and index fingers.

She shivered as I blew on her right nipple. The lube got warmer when it came in contact with the skin and blowing on the glistening drop on her nipple made it hotter still. I grinned at the idea that had suddenly popped into my head. Janie was mine. I was going to make good use of her body tonight. Why not label her as my property? I took the tube of lube and held it at an angle on her stomach. Should I write in cursive, sign my full legal name, or brand her in big block letters?

Whatever it was Jack squirted on my stomach was warm. My breasts were tingling from his pinching and the wet slippery stuff he had coated them with. It tickled when he traced the tip of what had to be a tube of something over my stomach. I wanted to look, but I couldn't see through the blindfold. I wanted to reach out and touch his shoulder, but I didn't dare unlace my fingers. He hadn't forbidden me from speaking and the question tumbled out of my mouth. "What are you doing?"

I sat, straddling Janie's thighs. Her stomach rippled as I put the finishing touches on my name. She looked good, hotter than hell, and sexy as any centerfold model, trussed up and marked with my signature. "Writing my name on you. I want the whole world to know you belong to me. You do belong to me, don't you, Janie?"

I squirmed on the satin sheets. The tone of Jack's voice, deep, masculine, and thick with arousal had me curling my toes. At that point, for all I cared, Jack could have written the Gettysburg Address on my stomach and I still would have been squirming with desire. The idea, although I knew I was his the minute he slipped the wedding ring on my finger, of being his and having him mark me was the most arousing thing he had ever done to me. Did I belong to him? Without the slightest hesitation, I nodded. Hell yeah, I belonged to him.

"That's my girl." As a reward, I thoroughly finger fucked Janie's pussy. She was wet from her natural juices and slick with the remnants of lube on my fingers. I pinched and twisted her nipples and gave them harsh relentless tugs. Without really thinking about it, I lowered my face between my wife's legs and lapped her from the top of her slit down deep into her sweet center. She didn't stiffen up or balk in protest. She groaned in pleasure and from the effort of holding back. The two of us had made a lot of headway for one night and I was proud of us both.

I stopped at the point when her walls began clenching tightly around my fingers and her clit throbbed with the urgency of her oncoming release. I still had my master plan and we weren't there yet. Straddling Janie's torso, I plucked a very strange item from the nightstand. I truly didn't anticipate that we would last as long or be as adventuresome as we had. I opened her clenched fingers and dropped the rubber squeaky toy into her palm. Her mouth was going to be very busy, but I wanted her to have some way to communicate, just in case I got a too carried away. "Open for me, Janie."

I opened my mouth. Jack removed the blindfold and met my eyes. His eyes were hooded with desire and the pupils round and dark. I wrapped my fingers around the squeaky toy and held onto it for dear life. Out of all the dog toys he could have picked, he had chosen a rubber hotdog. I understood the purpose for the toy. If I got into trouble, all I had to do was give the hotdog a squeeze and Jack would stop.

It was a little daunting to have two hundred and twenty pounds of male straddling my chest. I got the gist of what he wanted from me. This truly was a night of firsts. He went slowly at first. Barely probing the interior of my mouth with the head of his erection. Cautious and slow, that was Jack. I could take more. I was good to give him whatever he needed from me. Hopefully, Jack trusted me as much as I trusted him. The squeaky toy was a precaution, but I wouldn't hesitate to use it if I needed to.

Trailing down the curve of Jack's spine with my right hand, I cupped his ass in my palm, guiding him forward. I arched my neck and swabbed the slit of his cock with the tip of my tongue. Jack's hips bucked and his thigh muscles quivered. He made a sound between a groan of sheer pleasure and a whimper from forcing himself to hold back. I wanted him wild. I wanted him there at the place he had taken me to and pulled me back from time and time again.

Janie's sharp little nails spurred my ass, getting me in gear. I rocked my hips pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. I balanced with one hand gripping the headboard and the other reaching behind me to tickle her clit. I cracked an eyelid to check on her. She held the squeaky toy securely in her right palm. At this point, I trusted her to ask for what she needed, even if it was to stop. Her mouth felt so good, so slick and wet and warm.

I set the pace. I slid in and out of her mouth as deep and as fast or slow as I wanted to. Janie had the control, but so did I. Perhaps, the concept of control was the ultimate illusion. We both gave and take. I gave her pleasure and she returned it to me. Her ankles were tied to the bedposts, but her hands were free. I was unbound, but restrained by the sheer force of my love for her. My balls were so tight. I was going to come. Sucking in a shuddering breath, I slid free from her mouth. "My Janie," I groaned as if in prayer. "My sweet, Janie. I'm going to fuck you now."

My eyes popped open. Finally! I was going to get to come again. I was achy and throbbing, so much so that the intensity of my desire bordered on pain. Jack was down at the foot of the bed untying my legs and rubbing my ankles. I was giddy and excited, truly excited about having sex with my husband.

Jack wasn't getting away. I locked my ankles around his hips, trapping him. He prowled up my body like a hungry predator, taking his time about it, licking and tasting my skin along the way. I had no problem asking for what I wanted. On a hitched and eager breath, I said the word. "Please. Please sir, please fuck me."

The chuckle escaped my throat before I had time to hold it back. Janie was flushed and curving her spine to meet me. I fisted her hair and restrained her head. She offered no resistance. She relaxed into my grip. I groaned as our bodies joined and I slid my cock home. She was there with me exhaling a shivering sigh of relief. I wanted to go slow and milk every bit of pleasure out of the both of us. But, my body had other plans. This was a full steam ahead, no holds barred, meeting of slapping bodies and sweaty, overheated flesh.

I fucked her as if I would never get the chance again. Ramming in and out of her with every bit of force I could muster I took Janie hard and fast. She was panting beneath me, gasping and groaning, arching her back in wild abandon. Rearing up onto my knees, I guided her hips onto my thighs. Bucking my hips and digging my fingers into the soft flesh of her ass, I barreled into her. With my index finger, I flicked her clit as I filled her body with everything I had. I gritted my teeth to keep from coming. Sucking in breaths of air, I gave her permission to let go. "Come for me, Janie. Come now."

Oh, Jack didn't need to tell me to come. I was already there and barring the house burning down around us, I couldn't have stopped it from happening. Jack's thrusts were wild and urgent. He took me deep and hard. His hips bucked at a furious pace. His finger rubbed my clit as he plunged inside of me. The best I could manage to do was to hold on for the ride. I dug my nails into his thighs and clung to him, shuddering, gasping, and crying out his name.

The sound of my name shouted from Janie's lips was all it took to send me over the edge. On a strained shout, I filled her with my release, marking her with the ultimate male possession. My body collapsed on top of hers. I knew I was squashing her, but I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay buried inside of her for the rest of our natural lives.

It seemed my cock wasn't done with either one of us. Hard and ready for a second go around when we really hadn't caught our breath from the first time, I began to pump my hips, seeking release. Janie wasn't done either. Her walls clenched tightly around me, quivering in spasms as she bucked her hips and gave everything I was giving her back to me.

We had been fucking for the entirety of our adult lives, but we hadn't fucked with this kind of wild animalistic abandon in over two decades, if ever. The first time we had made love was a very awkward affair, all elbows and knees, tangled limbs, panting, desperate breaths, and seeking mouths. We got better at it with time and practice. Over the years, I had learned how to play my wife's body like a master violinist. I knew precisely which strings to pluck and how to pluck them to make the music. I'd like to say, as would every red-blooded male, that I was the know all, end all, and be all of fucking. But, tonight had shown me that I still had plenty to learn.

1...345678