The Missing Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'll make sure that Trina stops hacking Maralee if that's what you're worried about. I think it goes without saying."

Robin shook her head in refusal. "That's not enough. I want Maralee out of this house and away from Trina."

Doctor Eliza's face took on a stony look. "You're going to make demands of me?" she said, incredulous that anyone would dare to be so presumptive. "I allowed Maralee her little fling with you because it made her happy and it didn't interfere with her duties. However, I'm beginning to regret that decision."

Most people would have backed off at that point, Doctor Eliza was not someone to trifle with. However, Robin refused to take the hint. Instead she upped the ante. "You allowed? Who the fuck do you think you are? Maralee is legally an adult and a citizen of the Galactic Union. You don't get to allow her to do anything!"

Hearing that the Doctor gave me a look of confusion. "What? When did that happen? I thought I was her legal guardian."

"I turned eighteen earlier this year," I informed her. "You were off-planet and missed my party."

"You haven't been her legal guardian for six months now," Zaxie said with some amusement.

"Shit, this is just like the time I forgot my parents' anniversary all over again," Doctor Eliza muttered.

"You forget their anniversary every year," Zaxie reminded her.

"This is all very interesting," Robin said, "but it's getting a bit off track from the point of why Maralee and I came here tonight."

"Oh yes, that," the Doctor said, waving her hand as if brushing off a minor and insignificant point. "I'm sorry but Maralee can't move out. It really doesn't matter if she's legally an adult."

"You've got balls the size of boulders, I'll give you that," Robin said. "I'd love to hear why you think you can control Maralee's life even though you're no longer her legal guardian. What, is she your indentured servant now?"

"You can get off your fucking moral high horse any time now," the Doctor retorted. "It's a matter of simple practicality. Maralee's augmentations run off a power cell which needs to be charged periodically. It's best done when she's asleep."

"Oh," Robin said. She pondered Doctor Eliza's answer for a moment. "She couldn't just charge her power cell at my apartment?"

"It's not as simple as plugging into a wall socket," the Doctor said, "but I think you probably already realized that. Maralee's power cell charges off a fusion generator. Even if it were possible for her to charge off your electric service I doubt you'd want to pay the bill for it."

"But it's not like I need to charge my power cell every night," I protested. "Or else I wouldn't be able to stay at Robin's tonight."

"So, how often do you need to charge your power cell?" Robin asked.

"About once a week under normal activity," I told her. "Perhaps twice a week if I'm extremely active. Periods between charging my power cell can vary greatly from week to week."

"No problem." she said. "So Mara can stay here when she needs to charge her power cell and the rest of the time she can stay at my place."

"You know, so far no one has bothered to ask Maralee what she wants to do," Zaxie said. "Doesn't she get a say in her own life?" She gave Robin a pointed look. "You of all people should appreciate that."

Robin had the good grace to look guilty. "Zaxie's right. I never even considered that you might not want to move out of this house and live with me. It's your decision after all. What do you want to do?"

"Of course I want to live with you," I said without hesitation. I shot a worried glance over at Doctor Eliza. "But...."

"If that's what you want then that's what you should do," the Doctor said. "I can't blame you for what you want. In your position I would want the same thing. It does seem a bit inelegant to have you traipse back and forth between Robin's apartment and here but if that's your decision then so be it."

"Or Robin could move out of her apartment and live here," Zaxie suggested.

Robin frantically shook her head in refusal and the Doctor seemed to concur with her negative reaction. "And where would she stay? In Maralee's room? That would be pretty cramped."

"Yeah, I agree," Robin said, still shaking her head. "I can't imagine it would be comfortable at all. Besides, I don't think I'd enjoy living in the same house as Trina."

"Oh, that's unfortunate," Zaxie replied. "We have a whole giant attic that's just gathering dust. I was thinking that Maralee might enjoy taking on the challenge of fixing it up."

"Wow, you mean it? I can really do that?" I asked Zaxie.

"Of course I mean it," Zaxie said. "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it." She then addressed Doctor Eliza. "You don't have a problem with that, do you, Doctor?"

"Not now I don't," Doctor Eliza said, drily. "I'm not the one who's going to tell Mara she can't. I mean, just look at that face. She looks like she just opened the best Christmas present ever. Besides, it'll piss off Trina which would make it worth while if for no other reason."

"Hey, I still haven't agreed," Robin said. "It's a little premature to go making plans."

"Awww, Robin, please," I whined as I sat back down next to her. I would have sat in her lap but with all my augmentation I'm not exactly light. I'm no expert but even I know that crushing someone isn't the best way to start off trying to seduce that someone. "I really would like it if you said yes." I leaned close to her and whispered in her ear, "Plus, if you agree I'll let you do anything you like to me. I'll even let you put your penis in my ear. Or my nose."

She laughed. "I told you it was a joke, Silly. Anyway, I'll think about it."

"You'll live here rent-free if you do move in, of course," Zaxie said.

"Now I'll really think about it," Robin said.

"Is that all?" the Doctor asked Zaxie. "Are you sure you don't want to tell Maralee that she can build a movie theater in the attic or promise them a big mirror over the bed?"

"Oh, now the mirror idea I like!" Robin said. "When can I move in?"

***

"So, are you really going to move out of your apartment?" I asked Robin as we left the house and walked to Robin's car.

"I said I'll think about it," Robin told me when we had reached the car. "By the way, I want to thank you for sticking up for me during that little episode you had with Trina."

"Which episode would that be?"

"From the fuckshit incident," she answered. "When you ran into Trina on the way into town. I was wondering, what you said to Trina, was it true?"

"What part are you talking about? I said a number of things to Trina."

Robin hesitated a moment before replying. "Er, well, that bit about my cock being thicker and longer than Trina's."

Before that moment Robin had never expressed any insecurities about her body. Certainly she had never seem worried that she was inadequate in any way. "You're actually worried about that?"

"It's not like I obsess over it," she said. "But I admit that what Trina said to you bothered me. I know it's not rational but there it is."

"If there's anyone on the planet who understands feeling insecure about your own body it's me," I said as I reached over and put a hand on her leg. "You have nothing to feel insecure about. Believe me."

"I appreciate that," Robin said, "but I notice you still haven't answered the question."

I almost lied out of hand. Lying to Robin to protect myself had become almost a habit. Lying to protect her feelings wouldn't even budge the needle on my guilt meter so much as a micron. However, if we were to have a relationship based on trust more lies was not a good way begin this new phase. Fortunately, the truth wasn't that bad. "Well, what I told her was mostly true."

"Mostly?"

"You're thicker and more attractive," I said. "That much is true."

"So I have a short cock is what you're saying," Robin retorted.

"I'm surprised that you would take anything Trina has to say to heart," I said. "Thi-"

"Yeah, well, I normally don't but she hit a nerve I guess. I've always had a bit of a complex."

"As I was saying, this might come as a surprise but length isn't everything," I said.

"But it's a lot," Robin said.

"Did you know that Zaxie had purchased a device to help me relieve sexual frustration?" I asked.

"A device to relieve...do you mean a vibrator?"

"Zaxie called it a dildo but it does have a vibrate function," I said. "So yes, I guess you could call it a vibrator."

"That's very interesting," Robin replied, "but I don't see what that has to do with the topic at hand."

"Do you know what was the very first thing I did with it?"

"Well I imagine the first thing you did was masturbate with it. That is the purpose for having one," Robin said, chuckling.

"Well yes, but specifically, the first thing I did was jam into my vagina as deep as it would go," I said.

Robin winced. "Ouch, what a way to bust your cherry."

"Oh, my hymen had already been shredded long before that," I told her. "However, my cervix was very much intact. I don't care what's written in pornographic stories, having the tip of a hard penis, or in my case, dildo, slam into your cervix is not a pleasurable experience."

"Well, okay, but I still don't see what that has to do with me."

"Robin, you'll never slam the head of your member into the end of my vagina," I said. "That's a good thing. Are you more worried about having a contest with Trina or pleasing your girlfriend?"

"Pleasing my girlfriend," she said. "Okay, I get it. Message received."

I reached over and placed a hand between her legs. "Speaking of pleasing your girlfriend, I don't suppose you've had enough time to recover, have you?"

"Is this some sort of pity fuck?" she asked.

"I couldn't say," I replied. "Do you feel pity for me?"

"I meant that you were the one who-"

I pressed a finger to her lips, silencing her. "You talk too much sometimes. I have something more useful for you to do with those lips." I grabbed her by her ears and pulled her mouth to mine. She didn't need much convincing. When our lips met she opened her mouth and poked her tongue out. I was content to tongue wrestle with her for a few minutes

When we finally separated she was panting. "Best way ever to shut someone up."

I reached down to feel between her legs. "Something else is up as well. Very much up. Incredibly up."

"You could say it's hard up," Robin said.

I leaned close to her ear. "I want you inside me," I whispered. "Let's go back to your apartment."

Robin gave me a smirk. "No need, we can do it right here."

I looked around. "What? In Doctor Eliza's driveway?"

"Sure, why not? I'm betting that the Doctor and Zaxie are way too busy right now to bother worrying about what we're up to."

I wrinkled my nose. "That may be true but I don't want to do it outside in the open. I don't feel like lying down in the grass and dirt."

Robin jerked her thumb towards the back seat. "You won't need to. We're going to do it in the comfort and safety of my car. Now go on and hop in back."

I gave the back seat a dubious look. "We're both going to fit back there? While engaging in sexual activity? It doesn't look like we'll be comfortable." Indeed, the back seat of Robin's sporty little car looked particularly cramped. I tried to envision how the both of us could fit while still having enough room to have sex. My imagination wasn't up to the task.

"It'll be fine," Robin assured me. "Besides, part of me will be inside you. That should free up a bit of room."

"Not that your member isn't big, because it's much more than adequately sized, but I don't think it will make much of a difference."

"See, I was making a joke," Robin said before slapping me on my bottom. "Now get your ass back there."

I did as she ordered and climbed into the back seat. "I suppose you want to take my clothes off."

"It would make it very difficult to fuck you in the ass if your clothes were still on," she agreed.

The thought of Robin shoving her thick member into my anus caused equal amounts of fear and excitement. Given the girth of her penis I knew that there would at least some pain. But I also knew that it would please my girlfriend. The thought of Robin groaning above me while she rutted against my bottom filled me with heat. Despite the fear I was already wet by the time I peeled my jeans off.

I started to pull my panties down when Robin stopped me. "Wait, leave those on for now," she told me. "Instead, I want you to kneel down on the seat. Down on your hands and knees."

I folded my jeans and put them to the side before complying. Then I scooted around so that I was kneeling on the seat, the seat cold against my forearms, knees, and the side of my face. The position forced my bottom into the air and I gave it a little shake from side to side.

I heard Robin's strangled groan from the front seat. Looking up from where the side of my face was pressed against the car seat I saw Robin staring hungrily at my panty-clad backside from over the head rest of the driver's seat. I shook my bottom again, doing my best to make each rounded cheek jiggle. An action which did nothing to lessen the intensity of her stare. "Oh, gods, Mara, I am so fucking hard right now!"

"And I'm really wet," I said, my voice needy and anxious, matching the need growing between my legs. More than anything I wanted Robin to take me. "I know you want to put your penis in my bottom but I want you to put it in my vagina first instead. Please!"

"I'll do anything you want," Robin promised. "I want to fuck you so bad. But first...."

Her hand came down hard on my upturned bottom and I shrieked in surprise. "Robin! What was that for?" The only answer I got from her was another hard swat on my backside. I shrieked again and was answered yet again with another slap across my buttocks. This continued until my cries turned to breathy moans.

I was in quite a state. My upraised bottom burned and my panties were soaked. The heat caused by Robin spanking me seemed to have spread throughout my body. I was sweating despite the mild chill of the evening air. The sensation of her hand cupping the hot tender flesh of my buttocks was muted, as if I was remotely feeling my own body from a great distance.

Then she hooked a finger under the waistband of my panties and pulled them off my bottom and down over my legs to my knees. Everything snapped back into focus. Robin's hands gripped and fondled my buttocks. "I think I just discovered a new fetish." By that point I had closed my eyes, savoring the pleasure of Robin molesting my backside. The slit of my sex was soaking, indeed, my thighs were already wet. Which Robin discovered when she touched me between my legs. "Shit, you're dripping, Mara!"

I wiggled my bottom. "Please, touch me some more. The same spot you used your tongue on earlier."

"You mean your clit?" Robin said as her fingers parted my vaginal lips and stroked along the slit.

"Yes, there!" I cried out as she touched the nub of my clitoris with a fingertip and gently stroked back and forth. I couldn't help myself, I moved my hips, trying to hump against Robin's fingers.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Robin whispered, her voice sounding ragged, as she slid a finger deep inside me while vigorously rubbing the soft pad of her fingertip against my clitoris.

I lost control and rutted against her hands. "Oh yes! Robin, uhhh!"

"Holy shit, you're really getting into it, Mara," Robin said as she stroked my sex.

"Just a bit more," I begged. "I just need a bit more!"

Robin didn't reply as she continued tease my clitoris and the slick lips of my vagina. I was lying limp on the car seat with my eyes closed when she climbed into the back of the car and knelt down beside the seat. I felt her nose press into the cleft of my buttocks. As she pressed her face into my bottom I feel the wet tip of her tongue flick against my anus. The thought of her tasting my dirtiest of places was at once disgusting and exciting. The thought flashed through my mind that the excitement was probably precisely because it was so disgusting.

Then she stabbed her tongue into me, forcing my anus open. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing my rear-end against her face. Robin didn't protest, in fact she pushed her tongue all the deeper into my backside. She seated her tongue deep inside me and it felt like my mind shattered. I cried out, an incoherent scream of release as I slammed my hips back, impaling myself deeper onto Robin's fingers and tongue. She gamely rode out my orgasm, working both orifices as my body uncontrollably spasmed underneath the assault.

When I finally came to my senses I found that Robin was fondling my still smarting backside, her hands squeezing and kneading the tender flesh. When she realized that I was back in control of my faculties she shifted her grip to my hips. "Was that good? You seemed to space out for awhile there." She leaned forward and the wet tip of her erection pressed into the crevice between my buttocks. "You have such a sweet ass, Maralee. I really want to fuck it." Her voice was low, almost husky with desire.

"Just be careful," I pleaded. "Please."

"I won't hurt you," she promised. "I'll go nice and slow." I felt the tip of her penis slide against my anus, the wet tip pressing against the tight ring in a kiss almost as wet and gentle as that of her tongue. I expected pain but Robin was as good as her word, working the tip of her member into my anus oh-so-slowly.

I grunted as the head of her penis slowly forced the tight ring of my anus to open. Her tongue had already loosened and lubricated the passage, preparing it for her thick prong. She tightened her grip on my hips, her fingers sinking into my flesh as she ever so slowly buried herself in my rectum. It was less painful than I had feared it would be but by no means was it comfortable. I knew from experience just how thick Robin's erection was, she felt thicker still as she penetrated the tight sphincter.

Suddenly, the head of her penis slipped past my anus. I groaned in relief, counterpointing Robin's moan of pleasure as she sank deeper into me. "Oh fuck, your asshole is so tight, Mara. Fuck, this is incredible!" She eased the rest of the way into me and soon her hips were pressed against my bottom, my anus stretched around the base of her shaft.

"Robin, you're so thick," I grunted. "Please be careful, I feel like you could easily rip me apart." While I wasn't in any real pain there was noticeable discomfort. I wasn't overly worried about serious injury but I imagined Doctor Eliza's reaction if I ended up requiring medical attention because of bleeding due to anal sex.

Robin shifted a hand from my hip and ran her fingers through my hair. "Relax, Sweetie. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. You know that, right?"

"Just go slow," I said. I did my best to ignore the thick member in my rectum and concentrated on the hand stroking my scalp. Her fingers running through my hair lulled me into a near-dream state and I was barely aware when she began to move her hips again.

Robin was as good as her word, moving her hips slowly and with painstaking gentleness. As she rutted in my bottom my discomfort eased and then disappeared. Moreover, my arousal re-awakened, aided by Robin's girlish moans as she moved against me, her hips grinding into my backside.

Each time Robin buried herself on the down-stroke I could feel her heavy scrotum pressing up against my dripping slit. I slipped a hand between my legs and tickled my clitoris with the tip of my index finger. I couldn't stop my finger from flicking back and forth. I groaned and rocked my hips, instinctively humping against my fingers.

Robin sighed at the sudden movement. "Fuck, Maralee, that feels good. Oh gods!" Her hips slapped against my backside as I impaled myself on her prong time and again. Her hands were on both my hips again and she began thrusting herself into me with increasing strength.