The Missing Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell she was near the edge when her moans began sounding more and more desperate. She was ramming herself into me with abandon, her testes slapping against my sex. I stopped rubbing myself and took her scrotum between my fingers, teasing her as she stabbed her length into my rear-end again and again.

""Shit! Maralee!" She had a near iron grip on my hips and pounded into my anal orifice in long deep strokes. "Fuck, I'm so close!"

I rolled my hips, I was close as well. Despite the soreness caused by Robin pounding her thick shaft into my bottom I was desperate to get all of her inside me as deeply as possible.

Suddenly, she thrust into me with one last incredible stroke, burying herself to the very base of her penis. "Fuck, that's it, I'm there! Oh fuck, Maralee. Shit, this is so good!" Indeed, I could feel a warm wet sensation deep in my bowels. A thought struck me and despite the burning soreness I squeezed down on Robin's squirting erection. I had to bite my lip to suppress a whimper, as the pain turned out be more intense than I had anticipated. But the reward was more than worth it. Robin let out another strangled groan. "Don't stop, Maraleee. Yes, gods yes!"

I frantically rubbed my clitoris as Robin rode her orgasm to completion. I was still masturbating when Robin slumped against me. She ran her hands down my back and over the curve of my bottom, trailing her fingertips over my skin. "Mara, thank you. That was the most intense orgasm I ever had. I thought my balls were gonna come squirting out." She started to pull out, her flagging member sliding free of my anus.

"Don't pull out yet," I begged her, still furiously sliding my finger over the nub of my clitoris.

"Awww, you poor thing," Robin said. "You didn't get yours yet, did you? Let me take care of that for you." She reached between my legs and pushed my hand aside before gently pinching my clitoris between her thumb and index finger. It felt so much more intense than my masturbation and I whimpered as she teased my sex, using her other hand to stroke the slick vulva. I was dimly aware of her bending over me until she was pressed against me, the hard points of her nipples digging into my back. I felt her warm breath in my ear and it took me awhile to realize she was whispering. "Did you hear me? I said I'm gonna make you come now."

I was incapable of intelligible speech so I nodded.

"Good," she whispered. Then she slid her warm wet tongue into my ear and my whole world went blank. I was floating in a warm white fog. I was dimly aware of my voice calling out for Robin again and again but I didn't seem to have any conscious control over it. It wasn't quite the same as the orgasm that Robin had given me earlier but it was no less incredible or pleasurable. Perhaps even better, part of the energy I was experiencing was from the knowledge that I given Robin pleasure with my body.

When I finally regained my senses Robin was still draped over me, her arms around me. She was kissing along my shoulders and the back of my neck.

"I love you, Robin Park," I said.

"And I love you, Maralee Clearwater."

"That's very sweet," came Doctor Eliza's voice from outside the car, "but I can't say as I'm thrilled to have you two fucking in my driveway."

The sound of the Doctor's voice was like a bucket of ice water down my back. I abruptly sat up, accidentally throwing Robin off of me and against the side panel. "Ow! Sheesh, Maralee, next time give me a bit of warning, will ya?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

Doctor Eliza knocked on the window. "Girls, I hate to interrupt your lovers' squabble but I don't want to be all night out here."

Robin rolled down the window. "Sorry, Doctor, things just got out of hand."

"Yeah, I can see that," the Doctor said as she stuck her head through the window. "Although neither one of you looks all that sorry to me. Sorry to be caught maybe but other than that...well, I suppose looks can be deceiving."

"I'm really sorry, Doctor Eliza," I said, looking down at the car seat. "It won't happen again, I promise."

"And after the little talk we just had," the Doctor said. "If you two do end up living together I suppose I can expect this sort of thing to happen all the time. On any given night I might be able to look out the window and see the two of you fucking."

"So you're telling me you never fucked one of your girlfriends in the backseat of an inappropriately parked car back when you were young?" Robin asked the Doctor.

Doctor Eliza stepped back from the window and stood up. "Hey, I'm not complaining. I just want to know if it's okay if I bring a camera with me next time. I find that porn really gets Zaxie going. If you know what I mean."

I crowded past Robin and poked my head out the window. "It won't happen again, Doctor. I promise."

"Zaxie tells me you're an adult now, so you can do what you like," the Doctor said. "But even if I'm no longer your legal guardian it just means I'm your employer now. I still expect you to report to the workshop for work at the same time every workday morning."

***

"Can you believe the Doctor?" I complained from where I was lying on my side in the back seat while Robin drove. "I had no idea what a pervert she is. Wanting to take pictures of us while we were engaged in sexual activities."

Robin just laughed. "Maralee, she was just jerking your chain. She wanted to give us a ration of shit because she caught us fucking in her driveway. She's not going to take any photos or movies of us."

I didn't think so either but the potential embarrassment if I was wrong was too much to contemplate. "You're probably right but if it turns out you're wrong, well...."

"Don't worry," Robin said, "we won't do it in her driveway again. Just consider it a one time thing. Anyway, I'll bet she was just pissed because she hadn't thought to fuck Zaxie in the backseat of her car in her own driveway."

"Why would she care about that?"

"Marking her territory," Robin replied.

"What?"

"Nevermind, Maralee," she said. "It was a joke. Don't worry about it. It wasn't funny."

We both fell into silence and from the back seat I watched Robin drive. From where I was resting on the back seat I could see between the bucket seats and see her from the side at an angle. There was something about being driven around by my girlfriend while lying down in the backseat of her car that I found to be relaxing and it didn't take long for my eyelids to droop.

I awoke to the sound of Robin's voice. "What was that?" I asked as I sat up. Upon sitting upright I realized two things; the first was the car was parked and the second was that sitting on my bottom was quite painful.

"I said we're here," Robin said from the driver's seat.

She opened the driver's side door and got out of the car and I climbed out after her. I looked around and realized that instead of being at her apartment we were in the parking lot of a restaurant I didn't recognize. "So, where are we?"

"My favorite Italian restaurant," Robin answered.

"Italian?" The restaurant was an impressive English Tudor. The first level was all brick and the second level to the roof white stucco. The roof itself looked like slate and I counted no less than a half dozen tall brick chimneys. "There isn't an Italian restaurant in Mayweather."

Robin took my hand and led me across the parking lot. "Yes, that's right. We're not in Mayweather. We're in Heatherford."

"I didn't realize I had slept so long," I said.

"You were out cold," Robin said, nodding her head. "You really had a rough day, you poor thing. First that business with Trina and then being molested by your perverted girlfriend."

"I liked that second thing you mentioned," I said. "I hope it happens more often."

The parking lot was largely empty. Including Robin's car there were less than a dozen cars all total. I assumed it meant the restaurant would be relatively empty.

My assumption turned out to be correct. There were only a few customers inside the restaurant when Robin I entered. The interior of the restaurant proved to be cozy which surprised me considering the impressive size of the building.

Everything was sturdy timber beams, rough cut boards, or brick and suggested antiquity. Set into the walls were light fixtures which I assumed were made to look like gas lanterns. An affectation I found to be silly since gas lanterns hadn't been used in centuries and never on this planet.

Whatever other thoughts I had about the restaurant were interrupted by the young girl behind the counter in the restaurant's foyer. "Good evening, Robin. So, who is your friend?" The girl looked me up and down, appraising me. She didn't seem unfriendly, just curious. Despite the lack of overt hostility I found myself shrinking from her gaze and hid behind Robin.

"Stop it, Meggy, you're freaking her out," Robin said. "She's really shy around people she doesn't know."

"Sorry, sorry," Meggy said. She didn't look or sound particularly sorry as she skirted around Robin and looked down at me. "So I take it you're Robin's girlfriend. The infamous Maralee."

I was infamous? It was strange to meet someone who knew my name even though I had never heard of her. After a moment of confusion I realized that Robin must have told her about me.

Noticing my momentary confusion, Meggy said, "Robin told me all about you. I must say that you're every bit as cute as Robin said."

I was too embarrassed to reply. I looked down at the floor and shook my head. Then I felt an arm around my shoulders. "C'mon, Meggy, you're embarrassing her. Mara has a hard time dealing with praise."

"I'm sorry," Meggy said. "It's just that I've been hoping to meet your mysterious girlfriend after hearing about her for so long."

"It's okay," Robin said. "Just give her some space."

"Well, I should get you two to your table anyway," Meggy said as she picked up two menus from the counter. "Follow me and I'll get you seated and then I'll find a waitress for you." We followed her into the restaurant. The subdued lighting from the faux gas lamps gave the restaurant an intimate feel. I imagined it would be a popular place for couples going out on dates. "So any table in particular?"

I looked around and found as empty table near a set of French doors on the far side of the restaurant. The French doors looked out onto a small courtyard garden and patio. Even better, all the nearby tables were empty. "How about that table over there," I said, pointing to the table in question.

"Of course," she said and led us to the table. She set the menus down as Robin and I sat choose chairs on opposite sides of the table.

I sat down a little too hard and gasped as a jagged bolt of pain reminded me that I needed to be careful when sitting down. I quickly shifted on the chair, leaning to the side to reduce the pressure on my sore and sensitive anus.

"Are you okay?" Meggy asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"She's fine," Robin said. "She just has a bit of a pain in her ass."

"I bruised myself," I said. "I was being clumsy and fell down. I'm fine, really."

"In that case I'll send a waitress over to take your order."

"She really seems to like you," Robin said as she watched Meggy walk away.

"Mmmm hmmmm," I muttered as I opened the menu. The last thing I wanted to talk about was whether one of Robin's friends liked me or not. I thought it far more likely that she liked Robin and that particular line of thought was one I didn't want to have.

I looked up from the menu in front of me when Robin grabbed my hand. "I'm serious," she said. "I know you think it's perfectly alright that you don't have any friends but it's not. It's not healthy, Mara."

"I do have friends," I said. I held up a hand and ticked off on my fingers. "I have you-"

"I'm your girlfriend. I don't think that counts."

"Okay, then. Zaxie-"

"Who is like a mother to you. Should I count my mother as one of my friends as well?"

"Okay then, how about Doctor Eliza?"

"A really strict step-mother. Well, next up I guess would be Trina. You going to tell me that Trina is a friend?"

"Um, I guess that would be stretching it," I said.

"No shit," Robin said. "With friends like her who needs enemies?"

"There's lots of people in town who are my friends," I said.

"They're acquaintances, not friends," Robin replied. "The fact that you don't know the difference pretty much proves my point."

The sudden presence of one of the waitresses forestalled my reply. "Are you both ready to order?" According to her nametag our waitress' name was Lola. Whereas Meggy was cute with her green eyes and freckles Lola was sexy; her hair spilling over her shoulders in dark ringlets, an hourglass figure that her short skirt and low-cut top did nothing to hide. I could picture her at the beach in a bikini and sipping away at the sort of drinks that sported tiny paper umbrellas while working on maintaining her deep bronze complexion.

"I just want a medium meat lover's pizza," Robin said, closing her menu. She looked across the table at me. "Know what you want yet?"

Unfortunately, the children's menu was like the children's menu at every restaurant I had ever been to. "Just a spaghetti plate, please."

Lola looked down at where I was pointing in the menu. "That's the children's menu."

"Are you saying I can't order from the children's menu?" I didn't have lot of experience at restaurants but some restaurants indeed had policies about adults ordering from the children's menu. However, in Mayweather it wasn't a problem. Everyone in town knew who I was and knew about my particular dietary needs. If it happened that I was eating at a restaurant outside the Mayweather area I was always with Doctor Eliza. The Doctor wasn't about to let something as insignificant as restaurant policy inconvenience her or those who were with her so consequently I could order anything I liked from any section of the menu I pleased.

"Well, I hate to say you can't but..." Lola said hesitantly.

"I have really strict guidelines about my calorie intake," I told her.

Lola beamed upon hearing that. "Oh if it's a medical reason then it's no problem!"

"C'mon babe, you can let it slide for one meal," Robin said. "You don't have to order a shitty little bowl of spaghetti from the kid's menu."

"I can let it slide for every meal if you don't mind dating the galaxy's chubbiest cyborg," I said.

"If it's just about calories there are some good low calorie options," Lola said. "You don't have to order from the children's menu."

"Yeah, have a salad or something," Robin said.

I ended up selecting antipasto salad and a small bowl of tomato soup. Lola bent over the table to take our menus. She didn't spill out of her low-cut top but her breasts seemed to threaten to do just that at any moment. A fact that didn't escape Robin's notice. Her eyes seemed to be glued to Lola's chest and it wasn't until Lola stood up and walked away from our table that Robin noticed me looking at her.

"Shit, sorry about that," she said.

"Sorry about what?" I asked.

"You know, staring at her tits."

"It's not a big deal," I said. "She has very attractive breasts. It's natural to enjoy looking at them."

"Yeah, well I think I enjoyed myself a little too much," Robin said. "And you hardly looked at all. I feel like a pervert."

I shrugged, it wasn't that big a deal for me. "I live with Zaxie, Doctor Eliza and Trina. Lola doesn't have anything I don't see much more of on a daily basis."

"Yeah, you practically live in Tittyopolis," Robin agreed.

"Anyway, I did a fair bit of staring earlier this evening when Zaxie answered the door," I said. "So I'm in no position to criticize you."

"That's certainly true," Robin said, laughing. "I was worried that maybe your eyes would lock into place. Not that I can blame you. She has a delicious looking...everything."

"Makes it tough to go to the beach," I said. "I sure can tell you that." I decided that she didn't need to know about the nightly routine Zaxie and I had. There had already been enough revelations that night. Surely it could wait for later.

"I've never gone on one of your little excursions to the beach, of course," Robin said. "It's probably just as well. I don't think I could handle spending a whole day around Zaxie in a bikini."

"I guess you're going to find out the hard...er, the difficult way," I said. "Since you'll be going the next time the Doctor drags us all off to the beach."

"I've never been invited to one of your little beach trips," Robin said.

"That was my doing of course," I said. "I know I blamed the Doctor for that but it was me. I didn't think my little secret would have survived a beach outing with you."

"Yeah, I had already figured that out some time ago," she said. "I was actually rather hurt when I realized what was going on. If felt like you didn't really want me around."

I violently shook my head. "No way! That was the whole point of me not telling you the truth about myself: to keep you from leaving me. There isn't anyone I would rather be with than you. If you broke up with me...."

"Didn't I tell you that I wasn't going to?" Robin said. "I'm afraid you're stuck with me."

"But you did think about it," I pointed out. "What if you change your mind?"

"Yeah, I thought about dumping you for all of a second," she replied. "Then I realized I was being stupid. I tried imagining my life without you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Maralee. The cock just isn't...well, no, the cock is important. It's just that there's something else even more important."

"Vaginas?" I asked. "I don't know if I can agr-"

Robin rolled her eyes. "No, Silly, I meant being with the person you're in love with. That's what's more important."

"Okay, but what I don't get is if you had already figured out what I was trying to hide then why didn't you just come out and tell me?"

"I had thought about doing just that," Robin said. "But I didn't know how to approach the subject. I guess I was worried that I might scare you off. I mean, you were obviously really touchy about the subject since you went to such lengths to hide it. After awhile it became easier to just play along with you than to confront you. I guess you could call it relationship inertia. You know, a body at rest tends to stay at rest. In this case, an unbroached issue tends to stay unbroached. The longer I didn't say anything the harder it became for me to say something."

"Are you saying you were worried I would break up with you?" It was hard for me to digest the idea that Robin was worried about me breaking up with her. I had been so obsessed with my own fear that I never stopped to consider that Robin could possibly experience the same sort of fear that I did.

"Well yeah." she said. "You were going to such lengths to hide...well, you know-"

"My disfigurement," I said. "It's okay. I know what I am. It's a serious and ugly deformity."

"I prefer the term 'alternately configured'. There's nothing ugly about you, Mara. Besides, you were born without arms and legs yet here you are walking around and doing everything you need for yourself. Hell, you're one of the physically most capable beings in the galaxy."

"Thanks to Doctor Eliza-"

"Yeah, without whom you'd still be in a wheelchair depending on people to feed you by hand and dress you. Even bathe you. You've told me enough times so it's not likely I'll ever forget. That's my whole point. If the Doctor could construct your cybernetic prosthetic arms and legs why couldn't she contruct a cybernetic prosthetic replacement for that other piece of flesh you lack?"

A prosthetic penis? The thought had never occurred to me but the more I thought about it the more attractive the idea was. Unfortunately there was one problem. "I couldn't possibly ask Doctor Eliza to build me such a thing."