The Missing Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too embarrassed?"

"Well, there's that," I said. "But also the fact that she's already done so much for me already. Asking her for that sort of favor would seem like ingratitude. Plus, she very busy with her work. I doubt she would have the time."

Lola returned to our table, preventing Robin from continuing the discussion. "Just think about it," she said as the waitress set our meals down on the table.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation," Lola said. "Usually, couples come here to soulfully gaze into each other's eyes over a plate of pasta primavera and a glass of wine. But you two have been chatting the whole time-"

"And all we ordered was ice tea," Robin said. "Yeah, neither of us are very good at the whole 'soulfully staring into each other's eyes' thing."

"Probably over rated anyway," Lola agreed. "I'll be right back with your drinks."

"You know, if you want to drink alcohol I can drive us back," I said after Lola left the table.

"I wouldn't mind having a beer or two," Robin admitted. "Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Of course," I said. "I'm the safest driver on the planet. It won't be a problem."

"Better safe than sorry," she said. "I mean, it's not like I'm going to get drunk or anything. Just a beer or two to take the edge off. I'll probably be fine to drive but if we got stopped...."

I didn't ask her what she was going to take the edge off of. "I don't mind driving at all. I don't get a chance to drive very often so it'll be fun."

"We'll have to fix that," she replied. "From now on you can drive my car whenever you want."

"That sounds great," I said, thrilled at the prospect of unlimited driving in my girlfriend's sporty little car.

"Anything for my sweetie," Robin said. "And I promise not to be a nuisance tonight. Just a couple of beers is all."

"Yes, you've mentioned that several times now."

"Well, I really mean it this time."

***

Three hours later I dropped a very drunken Robin onto her bed. "I was wondering why you specified this time. Now I know."

"Baby, you can drive my car," she groaned, trying to kick off her shoes and failing utterly.

I grabbed the heel of each shoe and pulled them off, dropping them to the floor. "Well, I already did drive your car so I've shown that I'm perfectly capable."

"Shit, I'm soooo drunk right now," Robin said as she hooked her thumbs under her shorts and pulled them down. She got them down as far as her knees. She struggled to get her shorts the rest of the way off to no avail. She rolled from side to side, which sent her flaccid penis slapping loudly against her thighs but did nothing to get her shorts off. However, it was certainly enjoyable to watch.

After watching for much longer than was appropriate I grabbed her shorts and pulled them the rest of the way down her legs. "Let me help with that. Left to your own devices you'll still be struggling with your clothes come morning."

"Thanks, Maralee, you're the best. What would I do without you?"

"You'd be just fine without me," I told her as I grabbed her shirt and pulled it up over her head.

"I'm totally naked now, cool," Robin said as she looked down the length of her naked body. She took her penis into her right hand and flopped it back and forth. "Totally limp though. Or else I'd fuck you. Fucking booze. Knocks my dick in the dirt as the saying goes."

"You're going to have an awful hangover in the morning," I observed. "Do you have any hangover pills?"

"Good idea," Robin said. "They're in the medicine cabinet."

"Be right back," I said and left the bedroom. I found her hangover pills in the bathroom medicine cabinet as promised. In the kitchen I drew a glass of water and took the pills and water back to Robin's bedroom where I found Robin asleep on her bed. I debated letting her sleep but ended up deciding that she wouldn't enjoy waking up with a hangover. So I shook her back awake and pulled her up into a sitting position on the bed. "C'mon, Robin, just take the pill and drink this water and then you can go back to sleep."

"Yeah, gimme," she grumbled, reaching blindly for the hangover pill.

I popped the pill into her mouth and brought the glass of water to her lips. "Here, drink."

She took several swallows of water before pushing the glass away from her lips. "Tired, gonna sleep now."

I laid her back on the bed and straightened her out so that she wasn't sprawled across the bed at an angle. Even though I knew that I should have covered her up I couldn't stop staring at her naked body.

She was perfect. Slender with small high breasts that even as small as they were, managed to still be larger than mine, and a complexion of coffee with lots of cream. I traced my fingertips down her skin. So soft and smooth. I could spend my whole life touching her and never grow tired of doing so.

In short order my hand arrived at one of my favorite spots on Robin's body. Her penis. I was so used to seeing it in its erect state. Erect it was a beautiful, magnificent and demanding beast. Flaccid, is was still beautiful and still quite thick. But certainly less demanding.

I wrapped my fingers around it and waggled it back and forth. Robin was completely unresponsive. I tried stroking but only succeeded in making it flop around. Finally, I brought my face down to her crotch, examining her penis up close. I caught the faint smell of her sex. And one other very peculiar odor; me. Or rather, that part of my anatomy that I had no desire to smell or even think about. I wrinkled my nose and rolled away from Robin's genitals. I had almost sucked her flaccid length into my mouth until I remembered where it had been last.

I sighed and sat up on the bed. Having such a near encounter with my own anus killed my sexual desire. I suddenly realized just how exhausted I was. It had been an incredibly long and tiring day on a challenging emotional roller coaster. A good day over all but still an exhausting one.

I pulled off my jeans before dangling my legs over the edge of the bed. With a thought I disconnected the cybernetic prosthetics, leaving my legs mere stumps. I left the prosthetics leaning up against the side of the bed and grabbed a hold of my right arm with my left hand. I disconnected my right arm which I set down next to my prosthetic legs. Finally I disconnected my left prosthetic arm and managed to push it off the bed where it landed on the floor next to my other prosthetic limbs.

At that point I realized I had left the bedroom light on and that Robin was still naked and uncovered. With all my prosthetics detached there wasn't much I could do about it. Fortunately, it was warm enough that sleeping naked without a blanket wasn't uncomfortable. I decided the light wasn't that important so I flopped back on the bed and rolled over until I was pressed up against Robin's side.

***

I woke up with a start. Something hard was prodding at my bottom. It took me a bit to realize what I was feeling was Robin's erect member. Robin's hand was gripping my side and I realized she had rolled me over on my side so that my back was facing her. I felt her hard penis push against my bottom once again. "Uh, Robin?"

"Finally awake, huh babe?" she replied. "I have to say, this is pretty kinky. Fucking while your arms and legs are detached."

"My prosthetic arms and legs you mean," I said. It might be a silly thing to quibble over but I do have arms and legs. It's just that they're very short and end in stumps. "Uh, you're not weirded out with doing it like this?"

Robin shifted her grip so that her hand slid over my left breast where she mercilessly teased the nipple with her fingertips. "Nope, not at all. Does it bother you to do it like this."

I bit my lip for many long moments, too caught up in Robin's caress to answer.

"You okay?" she finally asked, letting go of my breast.

"I'm perfectly fine," I said. "Just please continue what you were doing. To answer your question, I'm perfectly happy like this if you are."

She returned to pinching my nipple, switching between breasts which proved to be quite nice. "Good. I know I'm a pervert but I'm finding the prospect of fucking you while you're helpless is turning me on."

Now, while obviously I'm not as capable without my cybernetic prosthetics I'm not helpless either. Even without them I'm still a cyborg. My organic parts are also augmented and reinforced. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to endure the strain of being attached to my heavy and powerful cybernetic prosthetic limbs. So while I can't punch holes through walls or jump over buildings without the prosthetic limbs I'm more than strong enough to fend off any would-be rapists. If I wanted to I could easily drive a stump into someone's ribs hard enough to shatter them.

However, if Robin found it sexually exciting to molest me while I was 'defenseless and helpless' then I was perfectly happy to be defenseless and helpless.

"Open your thighs," Robin said as she bumped her erection against my bottom once more. "I've been trying to slide my cock between your legs for awhile now but you've got your stumpy little legs locked together like a bank vault." I did as I was told, lifting my left thigh high enough to allow Robin enough room to do whatever it was she wanted. "Good girl," she said as she slid her thick shaft between my legs.

I bit my tongue and moaned as the length of her erect member slid along my slit, dragging against the fleshy lips. "That feels really nice, please don't stop."

"You got it, Sweetmeat," Robin said. "I don't plan on stopping until I'm balls deep in you." She pushed her hips forward until she was pressed firmly against my bottom. Looking down at my crotch I could see the head of her penis jutting out from between my legs.

"I've wanted you inside me for a long time now," I said.

"This will be the second time tonight," she said.

My eyes popped open wide and I remembered my earlier near encounter with my anal orifice. "I almost forgot! Stop! I don't want you sticking that inside me! Please go wash off your penis first!"

Robin laughed. "Relax. I already took a shower. When I woke up I stank like the inside of a beer can. Don't worry, I'd never go ass-to-cunt or ass-to-mouth on you. I know some people are into that shit but it's not for me."

I relaxed, letting my left thigh fall back down, trapping Robin's erection between my legs. "Okay, that's good. Uh, you can go back to...you know."

"You got it, babe," Robin said and resumed thrusting her member between my legs, rubbing the length of her thick shaft against my vulva. The leaking slit at the tip of her penis and my own leaking slit contrived to turn the space between my legs into slippery tunnel. A situation that Robin thoroughly enjoyed if her grunts of approval were an accurate indicator. Soon she was driving herself against me hard enough to flatten my backside under the impact of her hips. "This feels heavenly, Mara. Your little leg stumps are strong as hell the way they're gripping at my cock."

"It feels good to me too," I replied, pushing my rear end back at her. "I really love feeling your thick erection sliding against my slit. But I want you inside me now."

"You're so impatient," Robin said. "It's funny, everyone thinks you're this sweet innocent girl but really you're a nympho. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Thank you, I think," I said. "However, I'm just remembering what happened when we were performing frottage earlier. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, because I did, but this time I prefer you to be inside me before you finish."

That cooled her off considerably. "Oh yeah, that." She stopped rutting against me and pulled back. I watched as the head of her member disappeared. She held me steady with a hand on my hip while she used her other hand to aim her member between my legs. I felt the broad head of her penis bump against me. First sliding along my slit and then bumping against my perineum between my vaginal opening and my anus.

Suddenly she was probing my anal opening. I stiffened in pain, remembering our earlier coupling. "Ah, wrong hole!"

She groaned as she thrust against me, driving the tip of her erection against the tender sphincter and achieving shallow penetration. "If this is what it feels like to be wrong I don't want to ever be right!"

Epilogue: Unhappy Ends

Robin dropped me off at Doctor Eliza's house before she went to the bakery. It was a bit out of her way but my bottom was too sore to even contemplate riding my bike back to the Doctor's house. It was a short ride but even so I elected to ride in the backseat, lying on my side.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in?" I asked once Robin pulled into the driveway where we had been caught having sex the night before. "I'm sure Doctor Eliza isn't still upset. You can have breakfast with us. Zaxie won't mind cooking for one extra person. I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on you joining us for breakfast."

She shook her head. "I'd love to but I'm supposed to open the bakery this morning and I'm already running late."

"But what about breakfast?" I asked. "You'll be starving."

"You sound just like Mom," Robin said, reaching over and opening the passenger side door. "I'll be fine, really. I'll just eat something at the bakery."

I climbed out of the back seat and slipped out the car door, pausing briefly to kiss Robin on the cheek. "Okay, see you tonight. Have a good day at the bakery."

"I'll pick you up when I'm done," Robin said, returning the kiss.

I shut the car door behind me and watched as Robin backed down the driveway and then headed back into town. When her car disappeared around the curve I turned and headed towards the house.

As I expected, Doctor Eliza, Zaxie and Trina were in the kitchen eating breakfast when I entered. Curiously, only Doctor Eliza and Zaxie were sitting at the table. For whatever reason, Trina was eating her breakfast standing at the counter.

"Where's Robin?" Zaxie asked when she saw that I was alone.

"Had to open the bakery," I replied. "She's running late so she's going to eat something there."

"That's too bad," Zaxie said, eyeing the plates of hash browns, omellettes, thick slabs of ham and a big bowl of fruit salad at the center of the table. "I guess we'll all have to eat a little extra this morning."

I knew I was immune to her comment about eating extra. I took a small plate from the dishrack and scooped a very small mound of hash browns, half of an omelette and a tiny slice of ham onto my plate. I poured myself glass of orange juice and spooned a small bit of fruit salad into a small soup bowl.

I almost joined Doctor Eliza and Zaxie at the table when I thought better of it. Instead I joined Trina as the counter.

"What?" she said as I set my breakfast on the counter less than a meter from her.

"I don't want to sit down either," I said. "My bottom hurts."

"You got a spanking too?" she asked, her eyes wide with sudden interest.

"That and lots of anal sex," I answered.

"So that's what you two were up to in the driveway!" Doctor Eliza said, laughing while Trina seemed to choke on her own tongue.

"Robin fucked you in the ass?" Trina asked once she regained her composure.

"Twice," I told her, nodding.

She fell silent, apparently digesting this bit of news. "Sounds painful," she finally said.

I confirmed her suspicions. "It was. But lubrication helps. So does being relaxed and having your partner go very slowly and being very gentle." I was elated. Trina and I were having a conversation. An actual conversation like two normal people and not like two people who couldn't stand living in the same house with each other. It was somewhat strange to be bonding over anal sex but I wasn't about to complain.

"You sound like an expert already," she said, the condescending sneer in her voice easy to hear. My elation died a quick quiet death.

I looked away from Trina, instead staring down at my plate. "No, not an expert. I just know what seemed to work for me. I'm sure everyone's experiences are different."

At the table Doctor Eliza noisily cleared her throat. Trina jumped as if someone had stuck a sharp tack in her backside. She made a show of looking up at the clock. "I really got to get going if I'm not going to be late." She wolfed down a last piece of ham and then grabbed her bookbag off the floor. "I'll see you later," she said as she grabbed my hand and pressed a piece of paper into my hand. She glanced over at her mother and then back at me. She let go of my hand and left without another word.

"That's strange," Zaxie said after the front door slamming shut had announced Trina's departure from the house. "I have no idea what she might be late for. It's over an hour before her first class."

"Maybe she finally found a girlfriend," Doctor Eliza. "You know, get an early fuck in before first class."

"I really hope so!" Zaxie said. "It certainly would help lower the tension around here."

I looked down at the piece of folded paper Trina had given me. It was obvious that she had written a message on it and it was just as obvious that she didn't want the Doctor to know about it. Recalling earlier hacking incidents I was nervous about opening the paper. She might have written a trigger word that would set off yet another humiliating hack. Or maybe she wrote a letter to tell me how much she hated and despised me. Both prospects filled me with dread and I almost threw away the piece of paper without opening it.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. If I was going to shy away every time something vaguely frightening loomed I would end up living the rest of my life in my closet. I was able to reveal my deepest secret to Robin. I certainly could handle reading a note from Trina.

I opened the note and released the breath I hadn't realized I had been holding. Trina's note contained two words, "I'm sorry."