The Mission of the Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kicked me again, and I fell into my back. I let out a ragged breath, as Marco's face of fury came into my view again. He looked down at me, his pistol against my forehead.

"Killing you back then was too easy. I took the only thing that made you human, seventy-six. You've been training all your life not to feel pain and suffering, going through all those kills and drills, obeying every order the Agency gives out, yet you encountered something completely different with my daughter. That horrid little thing we call love for another human being...that's what I took."

A tear rolled down my cheek as the barrel of his gun pressed down into my icy skin. Then, a flicker of movement was seen as I looked up to the trees. Few movements. My breathing slowed as I saw more and more movements in the pine trees. My chapped lips broke into a small smile.

"A bit late, but we're here, ma'am," a voice whispered in my earpiece. Marco looked at me with confusion, not knowing that little by little, I have the small knife given from forty-nine in the palm of my hand.

"Strike," I said gravely.

Swiftly, I pulled the gun away from my head, as the knife went straight to Marco's neck. Agents from the Agency ambushed the soldiers as most hid from the trees. More gunshots occurred as the roar from the snowmobile's engine echoed. I looked straight into Marco's eyes as the depth of the knife went through him. I grabbed his pistol and pulled the knife out. He fell on his back and I quickly got onto my feet. Desperately, he tried putting pressure onto his wounded neck, but he couldn't save himself. His eyes widened as I pointed his own gun to his head.

With no words, I pulled the trigger, and witnessed one of the world's greatest criminals die. No dramatic gasping sounds, nor pleas for mercy came out of his lips. He knew I wouldn't compromise.

I looked around and saw the agents firing away towards the remaining soldiers. In disgust, I threw my weapon away towards Marco and sprinted towards my SC-20K; with my men and women, I fought with them side-by-side until the last gunshot killed the last man of Marco's.

--------------------

"Someone patch him up please!" I growled, agent forty-nine's weight against mine as his arm went around my neck. The remaining agents and I got back to the cabin in less than forty-five minutes using the snowmobiles. The cabin was warm, and I shivered my way in. I can feel my hands and feet going blue.

"Let me," a female agent called out, rushing to the wounded, half-dead agent. She ungloved herself and touched agent forty-nine's face. She then touched my face, and I flinched. "You guys are going into extreme temperatures here: he's way too hot, and you're way too cold."

"Worry about him," I shivered, as she called two agents to help her. "I'll take care of myself, Lacey."

"No, you don't understand, agent," she explained, her hands on my face. "You're way below normal body temperature. I don't care how much the Agency trained us for extreme weather, but our bodies have limits. Like yours, agent. Come on."

She grabbed my hand, and led me upstairs. Shivering, I complied. Looking around, Charlie was no where to be found. Good, I thought to myself. She led me to the spare room, which was empty. Mikey was there by the closed window, looking at me in horror.

"What the hell happened out there?" he asked in alarmed. Lacey pulled me in, grabbing my weapons and throwing them to the floor. "Nevermind that," Lacey replied, undressing me hurriedly. "Where's Charlie?"

"She's in the bathroom and-do you think this is appropriate?" he asked, his eyes widened at my half naked body.

"She needs body heat," she exclaimed, pulling the extra electric heater from the dark corner. "Two would be enough, one for each side of the bed. Now, please leave. I'm sure forty-nine might make a good use out of you downstairs. Go!" He nodded, and ran downstairs. In a hurried state, she turned on two of the heater, put them at each side of the bed, and put them in full blast. She stood in front of me, and suddenly pushed me down onto the bed, undressing my bottom half. "This is not what I had in mind when I decided to work alongside with you, agent," she muttered, untying my boots. Under her glare, I shivered, but I suddenly felt the warmth from the heaters. I cuddled deep into the bed's covers.

To my surprise, it seemed like Lacey was about to get undressed as well. "No," I whispered, rubbing the side of my head against the warm pillow.

"They need you more downstairs than in here. Leave me be."

"Don't be absurd," Lacey said, shaking her raven colored hair. "You need body heat to-"

"What's going on here?" a confused voice suddenly rang. My eyes sprang open.

"You! Good timing," Lacey said in relief. "We're all girls here, right? Take of your clothes."

"Excuse me?" Charlie voice exclaimed, offended.

This can't be happening, I thought to myself. Leave me be!

"She's freezing," Lacey hissed. "She needs body heat. Either you help her or she freezes. Now, out of the way, I'm needed downstairs." With that, she stormed off; I heard the door slam closed. I felt dizzy, and unimaginably colder than a couple of minutes ago. What is this, I thought to myself. Shivering, I hugged the comforter, trying to absorb the heat around me. I wasn't tired, but I felt my body becoming colder and colder by the minute. My heartbeat slowed.

"Hang on, I'm coming," a concerned voice echoed. It was Charlie's voice. Am I dreaming? Looking at the corner of my eye, I saw her in her robe; underneath was her, wearing nothing but a bra, and underwear. My heartbeat fastened as she walked towards me and shivered as she pulled the comforter away from me. I grabbed onto it. I don't want you to see me like this, I thought faintly to myself.

"I don't care if I see you like this, agent," she replied, pulling on the comforter with all her strength. "But if you don't get any body heat on you, you will die." Did I say that out loud? Suddenly, with only my bra and underwear, I was exposed. Half of my face was covered with my wet and sweaty hair, and I dared not to turn my head in order to face hers. In a fetal position, she turned my body, my back was against the bed. In the corner of my eye, she was straddling me, looking curiously down at my face. Swiftly, her warm skin made contact with my cold body. I'm not sure who shivered first. Then, her soft, full body covered mine, and I sighed in contentment. If I was to die at that moment...well, it was one hell of a goodbye gift.

It has been a long time since her body was against mine. Given the circumstances, I wish our reunion was different than this current scenario. But I didn't want her to see my face. Marco's voice rang in my head, turning into a swarm of untamed animals inside a cage. Everything he said was right: in every waking hour in my prison cell, all I could think was her. Her face was everywhere. It was painful, yet served as a reminder that I will live to see the light one day. I didn't realize it was two years worth the wait.

My breathing was shallow, and she took notice. She checked for my pulse, her finger on my neck. Boldly, she grabbed my chin, trying to make me face her. I tried to resist, but I was getting weaker by the second. I heard a gasp, her hand light shook against my chin. Blurry, the room around me started to spin, and my eyes became heavier and heavier. It was then I realized that I was spiraling towards sleep.

The last sensation I felt before I closed my eyes was lips. One full, wet lips, kissing me at the side of my face, a pair of misty eyelashes against my cheek, a forehead against my temple. I felt like I was in heaven.

It felt like home.

-------------------------

I woke up with a startle, a couple of seconds of confused thoughts as my eyes scanned the dark room. Then, after feeling the heaviness against my chest, I relaxed. Strands of luscious brown hair covered my chest, soft breasts against my upper abdomen. I looked down and saw Charlie, sleeping soundly on my chest. Trying my best not to wake her, I tried squirming my way out from her grasp.

"Not so fast," I heard her mumble. I froze, like a deer caught by headlights. Sighing, I sat up, feeling the warmness produced by the electric heaters. As I sat Indian-style, she slowly kneeled in front of me, looking at me like a long-lost familiar soul in a midst of a crowd.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you were the one leading this mission," she answered, hurt.

"I...couldn't," I sighed. "It'll just make it complicated."

"Not really," she replied, her emerald eyes shining. "I had my speculations about you. Little hints here and there...I always thought it was you."

"Really?" I said, surprised. And here I thought I was being careful.

She nodded. "You really don't remember, do you?"

Dumbly, I shook my head. Under the moonlight, she looked amused, but at the same time, breathlessly beautiful. I couldn't help, but wonder how she managed to still look beautiful in an isolated cabin, with agents surrounding her. She leaned towards me; she was on her fours, her hands supporting her weight. Her head went to my ear, and she whispered," 'By keeping you alive, that's rewarding enough for me.' You said that to me when I was in the dining room, and it was also what you said to me when I was alone with you, in my room, those years ago."

My heart skipped a beat, as her face pulled back a little to the point that we were face-to-face; I could feel her breathing because her face was only an inch apart. Then, her eyes looked downwards, and I followed her gaze. Underneath the other untouched pillow, her hand was getting something. She pulled out a black cloth. Squinting at it, I tried to figure out what it was, until it hit me. It was my old balaclava. My eyes watered.

"I kept it," she breathed, looking at me with longing. "In hoping that I can...I can meet you again. I-I know what happened during that time, with me and the gun, and James, I just can't live with the fact that-"

"Shut up, Charlie," I whispered huskily, pulling the back of her head to me. I claimed those luscious lips of hers, kissing her hungrily and hard. She whimpered, I felt her long legs wrapping around my hips, her soft buttocks on my lap. When she pressed her entire body against mine, my body was the complete opposite compared from before: I was on fire. I grunted, feeling her breasts pushed against my chest, her hands roaming the back of my head, on my arms.

Growling, I went for her neck, which took a great effect on her. I let my tongue glide on her fair skin, feeling her neck muscles swallow down any hint of shyness that she had in her bones; she snarled beside my ear. My god, it was sexy. I let my hands roam her back, feeling for her bra strap. Once I unhooked it, Charlie whimpered, and slightly leaned back. Her loving glare made me shiver. She grabbed one strap of her bra and slowly let it slide down her arm. She did the same to the other, the finally threw her bra towards the floor. I gulped, as I stared at her plump breasts; it wasn't big, but it wasn't small. For me, it was just right.

As I was about to reach out and grab one, she shyly crossed her arms across her chest, locking away one the greatest treasures a woman posses. She looked at me uncertainly.

"Pamela, I have to tell you something," she said timidly.

"What is it?" I whispered as I leaned over and put kisses on her biceps.

"I've never, you know..."

"Never what?"

"Never had...sex before," she confessed. I looked up, and saw embarrassment written all over her face.

"Never...ever? I thought, you know...with James an all-"

"We never did go beyond making out."

"But you said, in the elevator in the hotel..." I trailed off. Now it was my turn to be embarrassed.

She shook her head, and my body became hotter. "Charlie..."

"I'm sorry," she finally said. "I know you were expecting something sophisticated but-"

"Charlie, I love you and all, but again...shut up," I said again, pulling her closer to me.

"You...love me?"

I paused, then looked at her straight in the eye. Anyone can fall in love with you, Ms. Carlson, I thought to myself. Smiling, I leaned over and starting putting kisses on the hands that were cupping her breasts. "Yes," I whispered. "I can't deny it anymore, no matter how hard I try to run away from you. But, call it destiny, call it whatever, we're here again. I might not have another chance to tell you this... I love you, Charlie."

Never in my life have I felt so naked, so vulnerable in the presence of another human being. But Charlie was not just a human being. She was something else. Slowly, she started loosening her grip until her breasts were open and free. I let my forehead rest against her sternum, then kissed where her heart was located. Shaking, she wrapped her arms around my head, which I took as a sign that I can continue on this journey with her.

This is the point of no return, Pamela, I thought to myself. Are you willing to give a part of yourself to her?

"Yessssss," I hissed, answering my own question. I took one of her nipples and claimed it, feeling its texture in my mouth. Sucking on it. I heard a gasp, hugging me even tighter to her. For a couple of minutes, I spoiled that part of herself, until I claimed the other nipple as well. Moments later, I realized something was moving back and fro on my lap. Her pelvis was rhythmically and slowly humping me, as if it was looking for relief.

I heard her mumbling something incoherent as my hands lingeringly glided, squeezing, kneading her back. I kissed my way up, and let my lips laggardly explored her neck. It's funny how I can kill a man in this spot, and make love with a woman in the same location. "You make me so..." She sighed. It sounded like she was so far away. I looked up at her, and her eyes seemed to be in ecstasy. Smiling, I went to her, and kissed her, willing her to come back to me, simultaneously putting her on her back.

With her legs still around my hips, she looked up at me, waiting.

Wanting.

I felt her; in that sea of her emerald eyes, she connected to the very depth of me. And I merely invited her in without hesitation. Her skin glistened with my saliva as I kissed my way down, then stopped on her stomach. She was breathing rapidly, her hands still on the back of my head, pushing me down to her desired destination.

"Patience, Ms. Carlson," I whispered, letting my tongue dance on her stomach. Her body squirmed underneath me, her back arching. Her hands abandoned my head and gripped onto the bed sheet. I bit onto her skin playful.

"Jeeesssuuuus..." she hissed, looking up towards the ceiling. "What are you doing to me?"

"I could ask you the same question," I huskily said, then continued my way down; she whimpered, knowing I was getting nearer and nearer to her sex. I kneeled, and she growled from the lack of contact, but as soon as she felt me tugging on her panties, she eagerly helped me get them off.

Intensely, she looked at me, her chest heaving up and down. Even under the moonlight, I saw a faint blush on her cheeks. Looking down at her, I let the palm of my hand glide on her calves, her quads, her entire length of her legs. Slowly, she opened them.

An invitation that no one can decline.

To say that she was wet was an understatement.

She was soaking wet, glistening under my lustful stare. "My god, you are beautiful," I said in awe as I laid myself down onto my stomach. I kissed her inner thigh, feeling its warmness, feeling her body squirm some more. I looked up and saw her knuckles white as snow, her mouth biting down on the bed sheets. It was a sight that I could never forget. Curiously, I blew on her sex, and she groaned in lustful agony. Reaching out, I found her hand and grabbed in. She looked down at me, her pupils dilated.

Feast, I thought to myself. Feast.

I let the length of my tongue glide on her clit, and she gave out a mixture of both a whimper and a groan. She abandoned my hand and laid it on top of my head, pushing it towards her sex. No need, I thought to myself. I know where I need to go.

I feasted on her for god knows how long. Boldly, I let a finger inside of her, feeling the tightness of her virgin pussy. She let out a loud groan; I was afraid someone was going to come up and check up on us. Another finger slid in, and she moaned. She tried to muffle herself using the bedsheets, but I could still hear her clearly.

My tongue put more pressure, went faster than a train. I knew she was close. Then, she lifted her pelvis, and she gave out one long chain of whimpers. Her noise was music to my ears. With my fingers still inside of her, I kissed my way up, her body filled with sweat.

"Hey you," I whispered, kissing the corner of her mouth. She smiled, and her closed eyes opened. Then, her mouth turned into a pout, as my fingers inside of her pumped their way in harder and faster. Her eyes were half-closed, ready to cum.

"No," I whispered. "Look at me, baby. Look at me when you cum." She grunted, and looked at me square in the eye. Her hand was on top of my hip, the other one on my cheek. I let my forehead rest against hers. Then, I felt her body stiffen, the walls of her vagina grabbed onto my fingers.

Fuck, you're so tight, I thought to myself. Moments later, she collapse back to the bed, looking exhausted.

"God, you're so beautiful," I whispered as I kissed her on her temple. Gently, I got my fingers out, her body flinched. "Did I hurt you?"

"The complete opposite," she said, lightly laughing. "That was amazing, when did you learn to do that?"

Smirking, I cuddled next to her, my hand on her stomach. "I don't know, this is the first time for me too," I said, shrugging. "I guess I know what a woman wants."

She turned her head towards me and gave me one of her famous shy smile. Slowly, she began straddling me. "Charlie," I breathed as she made her way on top of me. "What are you doing?"

"What a woman wants," she replied as she leaned over, and kissed me, as one of her hand made its way under me, unhooking my bra. She gave me a mischievous look, and I knew I was at her mercy. Then gently, and curiously, she let her fingertips glide on my left eye, and across my chest. I knew she saw the scars, and seemed she had numerous of questions. But now wasn't a good time to ask.

All throughout that night, we made endless love.

All the moans, gasps, whimpers, and groans were forever recorded in our memories. Each touch, each kiss, everything. I had her, and forever she had me. Finally, at the dead of night, we reached our peak, and we cuddled quietly under the comforter, feeling our naked bodies stuck together like glue. She glided her cheek against mine, and whispered lovingly in my ear, "I love you, too." I shivered at her words, and a tear rolled down as she kissed me on the lips.

As she drifted off to sleep, I lay down awake, my hand continuously playing with her hair, praying and dreaming that this night would never end. That we have our own little world, just us two, forever learning from each other.

But as soon as the moonlight turned into sunlight, I knew that dreamers were only good in one location: in dreams.

-------------------

As soon as Charlie began to stir, I was already dressed in my dry gear, except my mask, which was laying on the bed. Sitting on a chair, I smiled as she made eye contact with me.

"Hey," she said quietly, smiling that smile that made my heart soar.

"Hey," I replied back, a feeling of sadness began to spread from within. I looked down towards the floor. "You should get dressed. Agent forty-nine radioed in and told me that the helicopter will be here in thirty minutes."

"Oh."

Shuffling around, she looked for her clothes as I continued looking at the wooden floor. You know it would come to this, Pamela, I thought to myself. Why? Why did you give in?

1...345678