All Comments on 'The Mist of Time Ch. 11-12'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Going great...

I'm enjoying this series. It's a great story and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Thank you for sharing.

mavir9mavir9over 10 years ago
Great story

I am enjoying this story and I am learning new words as I read. Some of these words are not used that often here in the US, so it is refreshing. Keep it up, looking forward to new chapters.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
A Pleasure to Read

It is fun to be inside the head of such a pleasant chap, who is sharp in business.

Belle ought to become the estate agent she does the job efficiently. I think that she all ready has the hook into and it is only a matter of time.... and I do not think there will be a release afterwards.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
Excellent, captivating story.

I'm eagerly waiting for each new chapter. Nicely written, interesting characters and plot. I'd prefer to give a rating at the last chapter, so far a solid 4*, maybe 5*.

I thank the author, Kezza67, for following thru without too much delay between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huddingtons

I'm not an English barrister, but I would think, generally, that when you purchase commercial property, the obligations of the tenant to the landlord are sold as well. For example, if a store in my strip mall is 6 months behind in rent on the day I purchase, I, not the seller, can keep the proceeds if I collect them. Likewise, I'm pretty sure that in a standard commercial purchase contract, the buyer is able to collect monies owed the property.....i.e., the debt caused by all of Huddington's past chiseling belong to Chandler, not Brian.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it's time

for a skip trace

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
Sorry how you let Huffington's

off so easy.

Otherwise another great addition to the series.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

really like the general plot, story line. Especially like the witty word play between Mr. Chandler and Tina/Terrsa. Now add in Bellas, soon to be, I hope, Lady of the Chetworth(?) Estate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous