All Comments on 'The Mist of Time Ch. 11-12'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

really like the general plot, story line. Especially like the witty word play between Mr. Chandler and Tina/Terrsa. Now add in Bellas, soon to be, I hope, Lady of the Chetworth(?) Estate.

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
Sorry how you let Huffington's

off so easy.

Otherwise another great addition to the series.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it's time

for a skip trace

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huddingtons

I'm not an English barrister, but I would think, generally, that when you purchase commercial property, the obligations of the tenant to the landlord are sold as well. For example, if a store in my strip mall is 6 months behind in rent on the day I purchase, I, not the seller, can keep the proceeds if I collect them. Likewise, I'm pretty sure that in a standard commercial purchase contract, the buyer is able to collect monies owed the property.....i.e., the debt caused by all of Huddington's past chiseling belong to Chandler, not Brian.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
Excellent, captivating story.

I'm eagerly waiting for each new chapter. Nicely written, interesting characters and plot. I'd prefer to give a rating at the last chapter, so far a solid 4*, maybe 5*.

I thank the author, Kezza67, for following thru without too much delay between chapters.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
A Pleasure to Read

It is fun to be inside the head of such a pleasant chap, who is sharp in business.

Belle ought to become the estate agent she does the job efficiently. I think that she all ready has the hook into and it is only a matter of time.... and I do not think there will be a release afterwards.

mavir9mavir9over 10 years ago
Great story

I am enjoying this story and I am learning new words as I read. Some of these words are not used that often here in the US, so it is refreshing. Keep it up, looking forward to new chapters.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Going great...

I'm enjoying this series. It's a great story and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous