All Comments on 'The Mom's Club Vol. 01'

by dainii

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
Great start

Keep iT up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way too much exposition.

Mind you, I'm not saying get to the sex in the second paragraph. But when these stories begin with the cooling of the earth, the fish crawling out of the ocean, and the rest of the world's history up to the beginning of the story, including how the couple met, etc. etc., your mind starts to wander.

I wish authors would really lop off most of that stuff. Several well-written sentences would do when it comes to laying out the scenario.

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Enjoyed!

You have a good beginning to what could turn into a great series.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Entertaining!

Really like the anonymous comment of way too much build up in the exposition. Fun read but could by pass a lot of content in the beginning. And what's with the "scene censored" bit? Pretty harmless stuff imagined versus what's actually covered in the sex scenes. Overall enjoyed the read. Like others do, I'm looking forward to what happens next with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Good start for a potential series of stories, with the next chapter being of the Monday start-up with them getting settled into their "cover" jobs & maybe their cover names while on the job and at least some of them meeting & fucking their first clients and how that impacts their at home family lives.

dozendozenover 8 years ago
A refreshingly different story

*****

Vol 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story, keep it going and finish Mr Gabe please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
High Expectations

I can hardly believe seven woman could keep a secret like that from their husbands. Something would cause the word to get out. None of them better get pregnant because of an oops. Future chapter could read Husbands of the Mom's Club (all secretly whores) receive everything from the Judge including any children. Whores was it worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sex Scenes Censored? On a Porn Website?

1 Star! If I wanted the Family Channel, I'd go there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
COULD USE A MORE GENTLE TOUCH FOR PRESENTING INFO

I enjoyed the premise or story line of this piece of work. Opening paragraphs and future character development could use a bit of work. I have become weary with the repetitive use of a few opening paragraphs as a portrait of characters. I do not mind waiting to find out further into a story how and where someone was educated or how old they might be.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please conttinue

Enjoyed the story. Great build up. Hopefully the seven women can keep their hubbies from finding out. Next Vol. please Plus continue Mister Gabe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous