The Monster Within Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the shower and rinsed the sweat of my body. The twenty minutes really had put me back in the mood for a massage.

"Do I keep the speedo on?"

"You can if it makes you feel more comfortable. But it will get oily and impedes my access to the gluteuses, so I would prefer if you lay here naked. I'll keep you covered with towels so you will be decent at all times."

I removed the speedo, wrapped the towel around my waist and left the shower.

"Any muscular problems I should know about?"

"None as far as I know. I don't think I need a massage at all. I was literally forced to come here by Bev and Natasha."

"Is this your first massage?"

"Professional, yes. But my late wife and I massaged each other every now and then."

"Then tell me in the end whether it was worth it or not."

"I will."

"Good. The course of events will be the following: I will start by checking you thoroughly. To do so, I will scan your muscles with my hands, in the sequence chest, arms, back and legs in order to locate potential problem areas. Then I will decide on the next steps. If I don't find anything crucial I will start by massaging your back, followed by your legs. You will then turn over and I will proceed with the front of your legs, your arms, your chest and, to round it off, your face and scalp. Any questions?"

"Nope."

"Any scents you prefer for the oil?"

"The less scent the better."

"Good. Then please lay down on your back and put the towel over your private parts."

As soon as I had laid down, she went on to quickly and professionally assess my front muscles. After a minute or two she asked me to turn over and did the same on the backside.

"Hmm," she muttered in between assessing different parts of my back. "No problems with your back? No muscular problems?"

"No, nothing."

"Sure?"

"Of course."

"Does that hurt?" she carefully pressed on my lower back with the finger tips.

"Not really."

"'Not really'. What a male answer. Yes or no?"

"No."

"And that?" She pressed lightly with two fingers just inside of my shoulder blades.

"Ouch, yes."

"And here?" She gently poked on my lower neck.

"Holy shit! What are you doing? That hurt like hell!"

"Just doing my job. Your back is so clenched, it's a miracle of biblical proportions that you can get up in the mornings, let alone walk. I'm not sure if I can solve this in one session, to be honest. But for now just give yourself into my hands, I will do my best to bring real relaxation to your muscles."

She started with me laying on my back. She first did my left hand and moved up towards the shoulder and then repeated the process on the right. She then proceeded to my feet and calves and slowly worked her way upwards to my thighs, first on the left side then on the right. After spending only a short time with my stomach and my chest, she asked me to turn over. When I finally lay on my front the real work started for her. She systematically worked her way upwards from my ass cheeks, over my lower back further up to my shoulder blades, the trapezius, the shoulders and the lower neck until she reached the upper neck. It felt as if she worked every centimetre specifically with a different grip and a specific movement. After she had reached the neck, she started on my middle and upper back in earnest, moving from muscle to muscle in no specific order I could identify.

We didn't speak at all while Lara was concentrated on my back. I just sometimes heard her mutter to herself things like 'here's another one' or 'let lose' but I didn't think she was aware of that. I didn't know how long I had been on the table already, I had lost all sense of time, when suddenly I heard a cracking sound and felt something slacken in my neck while Lara was working somewhere around my shoulder blades. My shoulders let go of a tightness I hadn't even known was there and it felt as if I sunk several centimetres deeper into the padding of the massage table.

"Gotcha, you bloody motherfucking son of a bitch. How did that feel?"

"Wow. What was that?"

"That, my friend, were the toughest and most stubborn musculus rhomboidesus minor and musculus levator scapulae I've ever worked on. With that done I could finally start with the massage you originally came here for but to be honest, I'm totally spent."

"What does that mean? That wasn't the massage?"

"This wasn't the massage you came for. Those first few minutes on your arms, legs and chest were just to help you relax a bit. The rest was, in fact, a medical treatment. Don't worry I'm both qualified and licensed for this kind of treatment. Now, lay still for a while, you must not get up for at least fifteen minutes. Your body needs time to adjust to the new patterns in your back. I'll get you a magazine to read. Any special interests? Football, motor sports?"

All the while she covered my entire body with towels to make sure I didn't get cold.

"I'd prefer something scientific. Astronomy, physics or something like that. Or some IT or computer magazine."

"You're supposed to relax here, not work."

"Astronomy and physics are purely recreational for me."

"Not only brave, handsome and well-mannered but also smart. Bev really won the main price out there. I'll see what I can find."

I decided to leave that remark unanswered as I really didn't feel like arguing with the woman who had just worked miracles on my back.

"Do you want me to call Beverly to tell her you won't be home for another hour so she doesn't worry?"

"Why? What time is it?"

"14.30h."

"What? You've been working my back for almost four hours?"

"I told you I'm totally spent. What did you think? I get tired from a thirty minute massage?"

"Please. Call her."

A few minutes later she came in to apologize that she didn't find anything suitable to read for me but she handed me a few sport magazines. She also reminded me to not try and stand up without somebody to stabilize me.

I was still lying face-down on the massage table when somebody knocked softly at the door and then quietly opened it slightly. I turned my head to see who it was.

"Stan, it's me. Natasha. May I come in for a minute?"

"Sure. I'm not in a position to stop you anyway and as you don't listen to my wishes..."

I saw her face fall for a second before she entered. After she made sure I was still fully covered by towels, she took a stool and sat down on it next to me, her hands in her lap kneading her fingers.

"I deserved that dig. You told me to stop. Beverly even urged me to stop the other day. I didn't listen and did the worst thing possible. I broke our agreement and betrayed the trust you had placed in me. For this I'm truly sorry and I really, really mean it. I didn't reflect on what I was doing and I underestimated how uncomfortable it makes you. But please, I beg you! Don't make me stop seeing Beverly and you."

"I'd never do that. You are important to Beverly. To make her choose between you and me would be a dick's move. I accept your apology. This whole 'noble knight' thing has a very bad history with me and it is a really sensitive topic. No, I don't want to talk about it. Every other subject is safe and can be joked about.

Friends?" I asked, still laying naked under a towel on the massage table.

"Friends!" Natasha confirmed and stood up to hold me tight around the shoulders for a second and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Incredible. I leave him alone for a few minutes and he already found a pussy to bang on the massage table."

"Haha, very funny, Lara. Now why don't you two leave the room so I can get up and go take a shower to wash the oil off me?"

"The oil is supposed to seep in and give you a soft and healthy skin. Don't wash it off. And we will not leave the room but help you sit and stand up."

***

Lara had been right. Getting up after that treatment was a challenge in itself, but with her and Natasha steadying me, it worked out fine. I still felt a bit unbalanced when I went on the evening tour with the pack but in the end I had regained my balance and coordination. That was quite important as I still intended to return the favour of the blowjob, I was just looking for a good way to bring the topic up.

We had cuddled up in our standard position with me sitting upright and her leaning in on me. I softly started playing with the fingers of my left hand on her neck, twirling the short strands. I knew this would get her all worked up. As she started to unconsciously squirm I moved my hand downwards to softly stroke her side boob.

"You're getting me all worked up here. You know that, don't you?"

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about."

"You know I stopped believing you in that regard at least two months ago. You act all innocent but you know exactly what you're doing."

"Well, you know, we men are easy. Wiggle your ass a little, maybe show us a hint of a tit and we're usually ready to go. You women are much more complicated in that regard. No matter how horny you may be, you always want to be seduced. And as I intend to make you scream tonight, I better start to seduce you now. You still have a blowjob in hand, you know."

"And you think I give that advantage up just like that? I could use that blowjob to blackmail you to do the ugly chores for a month or so."

"No, you won't give up that advantage just like that. But by the time we go to bed, you will beg me even things out."

I kissed her softly, teasingly, challenging. By now I knew very well what turned her on. There were no magic buttons to press but if she wasn't totally objected to sex for any reason I usually managed to get her hot.

We didn't make it to the bed before I made her scream by finger-fucking and licking her to an orgasm. Shortly after that we went up to bed and enjoyed each other's bodies in a long, intense and emotionally bonding love-making session.

***

The next morning was full of preparations for her parents' visit. Preparing the meal, cleaning, working the pack so they would be calm and balanced and last but not least mopping the floor in the living room. With ten Dobermans in the house this was even more of a Sisyphean task than for anybody else.

After lunch we sat altogether on the balcony enjoying the autumn sun. John had a beer, Rachel was finishing her glass of wine as was Beverly and I had a cup of coffee in front of me.

"You don't drink beer? I think you're the first man I get to know who doesn't drink beer," John remarked disbelieving.

"I never learned to enjoy the taste. Some people never get used to wine or coffee and I never got used to beer."

"No alcohol or just no beer?"

"Just no beer. I like cider, wine and I really enjoy a good whiskey every now and then. But not the mass products like Jack Daniels or Jim Beam, I prefer aged single malts from small or medium sized distilleries. Want to try one?"

"No, thanks. Not today. I have driving duties. But if you don't drink beer, why do you have some here then?"

"For you, of course. We got a six pack just for you."

"But you don't have to drink all of it today," Rachel remarked humorously.

"You see! She never grants me any fun," John complained jokingly before he continued with a more serious tone, "Stan, I understand that you are very well off financially, but I still think that covering all the costs for your girlfriend's MBA-course is over the top. Let me participate with the costs."

"John, maybe you're right," I replied thoughtfully, "maybe it really is an over-the-top-expense for my girlfriend."

Beverly looked at me, shocked, disbelieving. Just the reaction I had wished for. I reached into the front pocket of my jeans and pulled out a ring, a platinum band with diamond inlays.

"But it's not an over-the-top-expense for my wife," I added turning towards Beverly, presenting her the ring. Her mother held her hands over her mouth, gasping, tears quickly filling up her eyes.

"Beverly Ferguson," I started, fully intending to make a complete kitschy marriage proposal but Bev interrupted me before I could continue.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh so yes," she pushed her finger through the ring, leaned closer, pulled my face to meet hers and pressed her lips on mine. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. Being well prepared I pulled a package of tissues from my pocket and handed one to my fiancée and one to my soon to be mother-in-law. Rachel looked over to John.

"You knew! You knew and didn't tell me!"

"He told me when we arrived. When he asked for help in the technical room. I had to provide the opening line," he grinned widely.

I jumped up.

"I almost forgot! I had to hide the champagne in the fridge downstairs as it might have revealed my plan," and ran off to the downstairs walk-in fridge. I fetched the champagne, went to the kitchen to get four flutes and returned to the balcony. The women were admiring the ring on Beverly's finger, John sat there, looking content. I put the glasses down on the table, opened the bottle and carefully poured a glass each. After everybody had a glass I raised mine and toasted, "To the most important person in my life!"

"To the bride and groom!"

***

I expected some quiet time for just Bev and me after John and Rachel had left, but my bride had different plans. She made a few phone calls and at 18.00h sharp Patrick, Esther, the kids, Nina, Sumi, Natasha and Lara arrived almost simultaneously. Patrick brought a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling beverage for the kids while Nina had two bottles of champagne.

When they were all gathered in the living room, we officially broke the news which was by then already common knowledge. Bev had sent Nina a text while her parents were still here. Nevertheless there was a big cheering and soon all had a glass of champagne; music played and we were celebrating our engagement. In her inimitable way Beverly created some delicious finger-foods and sauces out of seemingly thin air within minutes. I wasn't even aware we had enough ingredients for all this food in the fridge. At some point I stood on the balcony, enjoying a quiet moment when Patrick came out. He brought out two cigars.

"Want one?"

"'Only on special occasions' is the rule and if my engagement doesn't count as a special occasion nothing ever will," I grinned and took the cigar. We cut off the tip using his cigar cutter and lit them. We stood there quietly for a few minutes and puffed on our cigars. I felt that Patrick had something to say, so I waited for him to speak.

He put his hand on my shoulder, "I'm so happy you're moving on. I know you loved my sister with all your heart and to see you suffer over her death these last few years was really hard. Especially because I know that she would have done anything to make you happy. But no matter how much she loved you, she can't come back from the dead. I know you don't believe in heaven and souls and the like, but if there is anything of her left, anywhere in any dimension on any plane of existence, she is right now throwing the biggest party that plane has ever seen."

"I know. All of what you said. I've known that for a while. But knowing is not accepting, knowing is not feeling. But this is the right time and the right step forward. I know it and I feel it. I will never forget her, I will never stop loving her or the twins but still I can love Beverly and build a new future with her and it is just the right thing and I know and feel that Sandra would agree."

"Here you are, my dear husband-to-be," I was hugged from behind, "there's no hiding from me anymore. What are you two talking about?"

"Sports," we replied simultaneously, "what else?"

"So you've been talking about Sandra," Bev stated, "I understand that. You both ok?"

"Yeah, we are."

"Good, because mostly I'm came out here because Esther sent me to get Patrick to help her getting the kids home and in bed. It's already 21.00h."

Bev and I accompanied Patrick and Esther with their kids to the door, said our good byes, took another round of good wishes and then turned to go back upstairs. Beverly had hooked her arm around mine and stopped me.

"You know, with us engaged, "she hugged me tightly for a few seconds, "the opportunities for living out the wilder fantasies are drawing to an end. So it's now or never."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Well," she started towards the stairs with me in tow, "you know, you had that blowjob fantasy, which I've fulfilled more than once by now, in front of the TV, in bed, in the bathroom, in the fitness room. But my fantasy on the other side..." she stopped talking as we reached the top of the stairs. I finally clicked and, remembering our conversation from many weeks ago, my mouth fell open as I stood on top of the stairs and looked into the living room.

There they stood, Nina, Sumi, Lara and Natasha, all undressed except for the panties and the bra, lined up next to each other, holding each other with their arms behind their backs. I took a long, good look at them before I turned away from them to face Beverly.

"Bev, love, are you absolutely sure about that?"

"Stan, my one and only, yes, I am absolutely sure. We, the girls and I, have talked about this for years. We just haven't found the right man for it so far. But you are that man."

Nina had approached from behind and carried on, "You can, today, have the wildest sex with all of us and still treat us with respect and friendship tomorrow. This is important, because we will still meet regularly in the future. But this tonight is a onetime thing. We will not repeat it. None of us, save Bev of course, will ever again have sex with you. We will have fun tonight, we've never been all together either so it will be a new experience for us as well, but neither you nor Bev will ever be with us again."

Natasha had come closer as well and continued, "It needs a special man for this, a man who can give us what we need tonight and still treat us with respect tomorrow. We all like you, you're a good guy and we're sure you also like us. We know that sex and love are closely connected for you and you don't love us. But you respect us and therefor this will work."

They started undressing me, slowly, sensually. Beverly leaned in and kissed me. I didn't know where to start, they were all arranged in a circle around me.

When I stood in only my boxers Beverly spoke, "Let's go upstairs, ladies. It will be much more comfortable on that bed than here on the floor."

Just as she turned to walk away I unhooked her bra with one hand.

"His fingers seem to be as talented as his tongue is supposed to be."

"I can't wait to find out. But I've always wanted to be licked by a woman who is getting pounded from behind."

"Mhm. Or ride her face while she's screwed into oblivion by a hard, real cock."

"I can't believe we finally found the right man for this. I'm almost cumming from just thinking what is about to happen."

"I just hope I can fulfil all your desires."

"I'm sure you will satisfy our urges. And don't worry, if you cum, we will get you back hard again. Resistance is futile."

That had been Sumi speaking, walking right in front of me and wearing very decent make-up for tonight, far less than she had when I had first met her.

"Another Trekkie? Make it so," I unfastened her bra with ease while she walked up the stairs freeing her breasts.

When we arrived upstairs the women quickly shed their remaining clothes and moved onto the bed. They didn't focus on me but they didn't ignore me either. Natasha lay next to Beverly on the left side of the bed and they started kissing. My rock-hard cock hardened a bit more at the sight. I shed my boxers. Nina and Sumi seemed to find each other rather incidentally on the right side and started making out, that left Lara laying alone in the middle.

I approached her swiftly and lay next to her. As she turned on her back I propped myself on an elbow, leaned over her and started to teasingly kiss her while my hand started to explore her body. After a few minutes, when contented moaning and kissing were the only sounds to be heard, I met somebody else's hand while stroking Lara's tit. Slightly startled, I opened my eyes and looked directly into Bev's. She extended her tongue and joined the teasing kiss Lara and I were sharing. I had just enough blood left in my brain to wonder where Natasha had gone when I felt somebody softly suck on my cock. I looked down to see Natasha. I gently stroked her head and returned to explore Lara's body together with Bev.