The Monster Within Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
738 Followers

Just as I was settling into kind of a routine I felt a soft pull on my upper shoulder. I got the message. I pulled Natasha off my cock and rolled over to find Nina on her back being caressed by Sumi who had lured me over. I joined in the kiss they were sharing and started exploring Nina's body with my free hand. After a short time exploring Nina I leaned over further and started to lick on Sumi's nipples. She reacted by letting out a loud moan. Nina slid out from beneath me into a new position and moved herself so she could reach my cock.

She sensually started sucking. I found myself just a few centimetres away from Sumi's bare pussy and took the opportunity to lick along her pussy lips. Strange how different that pussy both looked and tasted from Beverly's, yet how similar she reacted. I enjoyed myself at Sumi's wet box for a while. Five different pussies to eat for a man who loves to eat pussy. I couldn't contain a smile. It didn't take me long to send Sumi over the edge. Some insistent licking, two fingers deep in her tight snatch and the thumb on the clit worked very well and, just like the other women, she had already been worked-up from the anticipation.

After she had come down a bit I changed position. I hadn't had the opportunity to taste Natasha yet. I moved over to her, careful as Nina was still sucking my cock. But when she noticed my intentions she let go and moved back to Sumi.

Natasha was meanwhile simultaneously servicing both Bev and Lara. She kneeled in front of them and had two fingers in each of their pussies and switched back and forth with her tongue. I moved in behind her, I got a good look at her pussy. It was dripping wet already. I grabbed her ass and drew my tongue from the exposed top end of her pussy all the way down to clit, flicked it and returned all the way back.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, losing her balance, falling forward on Bev and Lara but her fingers still buried in their pussies. I didn't let up, instead I sunk two fingers into her while at the same time using my other hand to push her hip up to give me better access to her pussy. I licked and finger-fucked her feverishly. She again had a different taste, but again it was very pleasant. She had been so ripe to harvest that she gushed over my fingers and into my mouth within less than a minute.

Before I could clean up, Nina was next to me and pulled me into a kiss, taking some of the juice from me. Natasha crawled out from under us what left Bev and Nina with wide spread legs and open pussies in front of us. Nina and I grinned at each other, the race was on. I quickly attached my tongue to Bev's pussy while Nina attacked Lara's. We didn't waste time, within seconds they were both moaning loudly. Lara squealed as she came first giving the 'victory' to Nina but Beverly followed shortly behind. We moved upwards, crossing our paths, Nina towards Beverly while I climbed over her to approach Lara. We kissed them, giving them the other's juices to taste.

Lara gave me a push so that I turned on my back. Nina moved the fastest and climbed on top of me. She put both her hands on my chest and lifted herself up. I felt a hand steady my cock and a mouth take me deep in, I didn't know who it was, just that it was a mouth that I had never felt on my cock before. She released my cock again, moved away and then Nina sank down on my rock hard cock slowly but firmly. God, was she tight.

"Perfect size, I knew it," she stated. She wasted no time to start riding me. She had just bobbed up and down a few times when Lara swung one leg over my head and lowered her pussy on my mouth. I happily started eating the offered treasure. I searched for something to do with my hands, something to hold onto when somebody took one of it and guided me to her moist folds. I had just started rubbing and teasing when my other hand was led to another pussy.

I laid there, one pussy on my cock, one on my mouth and one on each of my hands. I felt like I could go on forever. The pussy I was licking and the two I was fingering kept me so distracted from the wonderful feeling of Nina's tight canal around my cock that I wasn't even close to cumming. I consciously distracted myself even further by comparing the pussies that used my hands for satisfaction, the size, the tightness, the texture, the consistency of the juices.

Nina's movements became more erratic. She seemed to have lost her concentration. My view was totally blocked by Lara but I felt something that could only mean that somebody was fingering Nina while she rode me. I realised she was cumming. I felt like a king. Just then Lara came all over my face from my ongoing ministration. I was in paradise.

Nina pulled of my cock and collapsed on the bed. Before I had the opportunity to move the woman that was riding my left hand climbed on top of me taking my rock hard cock into her extremely tight snatch. It was good that my cock was still dripping from Nina's juices because petite Sumi had serious troubles taking me. I realised that I could only see this because Lara had moved from my mouth and taken the left hand which had just been freed by Sumi. I had just time to notice that Beverly had taken my right hand before Natasha claimed my mouth.

Oh my god, they were taking turns. I was not sure if I would survive this night but I didn't really care. I would die as a very happy man.

Lara and Beverly helped Sumi by slowing her down. She was so incredibly tight and petite that she had difficulties in taking me fully in. But with some help and juggling Sumi finally managed to bottom out.

"Oh my god, I'm so full. He's gonna tear me apart," but that didn't stop her from slowly sliding back up again. When she only had the tip left in her, she dropped down and took me completely back in one teasingly slow motion. I wouldn't make it long in that marvellous pussy if didn't distract myself a bit. So I attacked Natasha's pussy with increased motivation and blindly searched for Lara and Beverly with my hands. They quickly understood the intention of my movements and guided me back into the targets.

I realised that Nina must have recovered because Sumi's movements became less strained but more regular so Nina must have been helping her. Fortunately, it didn't take long for Sumi to cum. Her pussy clenched so tight, it hurt. I didn't get Natasha off again in the short time but I hoped I'd get another chance when she was on my hand or on my cock if I managed to hold out for so long. The advantage of Sumi squeezing my cock so tight that it hurt was that the edge had moved away again. I was still harder than ever but not so close to cumming anymore.

The girls switched around. I was the pleasure toy of five beautiful women, I was at the centre of their attention. I couldn't imagine anything being better than this.

Lara slid down my pole, "So big, so wonderful," and started riding me. Bev had already taken her position claiming my tongue while Nina and Natasha didn't waste time to put my hands to use. Lost in pleasure it took me a while to notice that Sumi had started to tease my balls with her tongue. Suddenly Lara jerked and shouted, "Oh, god! Sumi, you slut!" and started spasming like crazy and started squirting an insane amount of her juices on my lower body. The bed and I were a soaking, dripping mess by now. I felt so proud that three women had cum on my cock before I had shot my load and I wasn't even done yet.

I couldn't do much but lie there and let the women switch position again. It obviously was Natasha's turn to ride me, "Finally, one to fill me up!" Natasha was a bit looser than the other three had been, maybe because she was the tallest of them, but her insides had a fascinating texture that felt so different from anything before that I got distracted from the other's pussies.

"Don't stop, please," both Nina and Sumi moaned. I tore my focus away from the wonderful sensations on my cock and turned it to Nina's pussy on my mouth and the two snatches on my hands. I easily identified Bev on my left and from the tightness I felt it became clear that it had to be Sumi on my right. It became increasingly difficult to keep myself distracted from the ongoing massage of my cock by Natasha's folds. An idea appeared in my mind, most likely derived from what had happened while Lara rode me. In an effort to keep me distracted from the heavenly perceptions around my cock I replaced my fingers in Sumi's folds with my thumb and searched for her rosebud with my index finger. Soon I was stroking softly over it and was rewarded with an intensified moaning. Just as she had adapted a bit, I pushed the first phalanx into her asshole.

She let out a high pitched scream, "oh, fuck!" and gushed over my hand. Seeing and hearing her cum so hard triggered a bit of chain reaction as Nina's juices flowed over my face and mouth and Natasha gushed on my cock right after her. It felt as if I was bathing in pussy juices.

Beverly was quick to take her place on my cock. She knew me well enough to realise that I was almost ready but so was she. Natasha, Sumi and Nina lay on and around me, exhausted for the time being but Beverly rode me like a woman possessed while Lara was rubbing her clit. I finally had a view of what was happening and my hands at my own disposal. I grabbed Beverly tits and helped her maintaining her rhythm. I rushed past the point of no return holding only to a thin thread to stop me from cumming just then. I felt her tensing up, I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down while simultaneously pushing myself upwards, I lifted her while pulling out and smashed in again. I repeated this only a few times more and as Beverly finally started shaking, I let loose with a primal scream of my own flooding Beverly's box with my cum. I felt her collapsing on my chest.

After what felt like an eternity I opened my eyes and looked into five faces, smiling happily at me and each other.

It was Lara who spoke first, "I hereby declare you the undisputed god of sex of planet earth. That was the greatest thing ever."

That was met with a general agreement from the other girls.

Lara, closest to where my cock was still buried in Bev's pussy, looked at her mischievously and asked, "Can I lick him from your pussy? I'd die for a taste of him."

Bev nodded. "Well, get on your back then, you greedy bitch," she said, her words much rougher than her tone.

Lara rapidly complied and Beverly climbed off my cock, holding her flooded opening closed with a hand and moved over Lara's mouth.

"Wait, let me watch," I paused them. I tugged on Sumi, she understood and slid her legs under my head to function as prop up pillow. Nina and Bev also turned around so I could get a clear view. Nina replaced Bev's pussy with her mouth leisurely licking and kissing her own taste of all the combined juices from my softening cock while Natasha joined Sumi to support my head.

We all watched fascinated as my creampie dripped out of Beverly's snatch into Lara's waiting mouth. When she was content that she had licked up all there was to collect, she closed her mouth and got up. Instead of swallowing she unsteadily balanced on the mattress over to Natasha who leaned her head back and opened her mouth. Lara let a small portion drip into Nat's mouth who licked her lips and swallowed it down. This was repeated with Sumi and Nina.

When it was Beverly turn she pulled Lara into a deep French kiss, I could actually hear the remaining cum swash in their mouths.

The ministrations of Nina and this little show had me already half hard again.

"Not only is he the best fuck on the planet, he's insatiable as well," Nina stated after she had returned to tease my cock.

We continued to fuck each other for several hours but the frenzy which we had worked ourselves into during this first part was gone. For the rest of the evening I was not so much in the middle of the attention anymore. I kissed when I had the chance, I licked when a pussy or a tit was near my mouth, I fucked when a pussy was near my cock, I was sucked and ridden when the opportunity arose, I recovered when I had just cum.

They all made sure to have their fantasies fulfilled. Fucked while licking, licking a fucked pussy, licked by a fucked woman, riding a licking man, adding a cock to a lesbian sixty-nine and so on. I was happy to oblige. After all I was in bed with five beautiful women, so there weren't any fantasies left to fulfil for me.

Around 4.00h we were all thoroughly spent and fell asleep. I had cum four more times taking my tally for the evening to five. I didn't know how often the women had cum but felt confident that they had had their share. In the end we all were a mess of sweat and bodily fluids, but they hadn't wasted a drop of my sperm. Every last drop had been swallowed either directly from the source or out of a filled pussy or mouth.

***

I woke a few hours later around 9.00h. As I untangled from the heap we lay in, I unintentionally woke Beverly. The other women didn't stir. I put a finger to my lips to signal to Beverly to remain quiet and gestured for her to follow into the bathroom.

I closed the door behind us, "Let's take a quick shower together, I really need one. Then we get their clothes up here and you wake them up and let them shower while I prepare breakfast. Ok?" I got four towels and toothbrushes out of the cupboard and put them on the wash basin.

"I don't know if I ever understand how you can't see what an incredibly perfect man you are. But it doesn't matter because you are mine and if you don't understand that you are the man that most women out there dream of, it's only better for my peace of mind."

She tried to kiss me but I refused her, "My mouth tastes as if a skunk died in there last night. Let me brush my teeth before we kiss, please."

Fifteen minutes later I stood in the kitchen preparing breakfast. It was only then that I realised that Bev had planned in advance because there was enough of everything for six persons. I heard the water upstairs start when Beverly came down.

"This was all set up, wasn't it?"

"What makes you think so?" she asked overly innocent.

"The food which is sufficient for all of us."

"I confess. The original plan was slightly different, I would have convinced you of a spontaneous get together after my parents had left. Now we celebrated our engagement instead. You have no idea how jealous they will be every time they see you from now on."

"But there won't be a problem between you girls, will there? I'd feel very uncomfortable if I was the cause for, let's say, you having quarrels with Nina."

"I don't think so but, to be absolutely honest, only the future can tell. But this whole experience was so out of this world, I really think we'll all take it as a wonderful gift and accept it won't be repeated."

A short time later a freshly showered and dressed Nina came down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

"Hi Sweetie," she kissed Bev's cheek and moved on to me to give me the same friendly kiss.

"Morning, Stan. Anything I can help with?"

"Plates are in the first cupboard to the left, the table is in the living room. Everything ok? Slept well?"

"A bit sore around the privates perhaps and some aching muscles but yes, everything is ok and I slept well."

One after the other the women came downstairs and we ate breakfast together. When all were sated and started talking about going home, I rose my voice to speak to all of them.

"Before you all leave, I need your help with a little thing. There was a thunderstorm raging through my bedroom last night," they all chuckled, "and I'm afraid my mattresses up there are all wasted. Would you mind helping me replace them with the mattresses from the guest rooms?"

After this was done, they gathered their belongings and stood at the top of the stairs waiting for each other.

"There is one last thing I want to say," I spoke loudly again. "This last night was an extraordinary experience. I feel deeply honoured that you wonderful ladies had decided that I was the man you wanted to share this experience with. I accept this as a gift and will keep it treasured close to my heart for ever.

But from now on, the only woman I will have intimate contact with is Beverly," I pulled her close to press her against me with one arm to enforce my statement, "so whenever and wherever we meet in the future, whether at the fitness studio, during a massage, a pedicure, here or just out in town, I will regard you as close friends to the family," I again pressed Beverly against me, "but there is not the chance of a snowball in hell that anything like this will happen between us again."

They all closed in on Bev and me for a friendly group hug. It was Lara, again, who spoke first, "And this is the reason why we decided that you are the right man for this."

"Beverly," Natasha added, "I honestly think that you are the luckiest girl in the world. If I ever find a man of only half his quality and dignity, I will still consider me the second luckiest in the world with a huge margin to the third place."

With some kisses on the cheeks and a little more chit-chat, they all left and Beverly and I were finally alone for the first time since she had accepted my proposal.

"So, wife, do your duties and clean the table while I go and watch some sports on TV."

"Sure, shall I clean the table before or after I kick you in the balls?"

We laughed and went to clean away the remains of the breakfast.

***

Later that evening we sat snuggled in front of the TV watching a mediocre documentary on astronomy when Beverly pressed the off button.

"Stan, I know we have been engaged for just a day but I feel there is a topic we need to talk about."

"Yes?"

"Usually this is discussed well in advance of a proposal but with our special situation..."

I interrupted her, "Bev, don't beat around the bush. Spill it!"

"What about children? I don't know your thoughts on this. I would really like to be a mother one day. Two, maybe three but I don't know where you stand."

"Bev, love, I'd be the happiest man on earth if we had children together. Maybe not start today as I'm still drained and sore but from tomorrow on, whenever you are ready, I'm game."

"If this is your point of view I took the last pill this morning," she smiled broadly over her face and hugged me fiercely.

---The End---

Closing notes:

That's it from Beverly and Stan. I hope you enjoyed the story. They do feature in supporting roles in two or three other stories I have in my mind, but I do not know yet if they ever get published.

Please vote, if possible on all chapters, so that I can see what it is you would like to see more of. Comments are also highly appreciated!

Kojak

Kojak01
Kojak01
738 Followers