The Morrisons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy walked over an aisle and started talking to Beth asking about her size and material she was looking for. I said, "We would like something in lace and something in satin and whatever we choose should be white or black."

With Jeff standing right beside me, Beth told Cindy her bra size, along with her dress and panty sizes. Cindy started pulling samples off the racks for us to look at. We made several selections and some even required to be laced up. I asked Cindy to take us to the panty and bra section so we could make some selections. Cindy handed Jeff the bustiers and corsets we had selected and asked him to take them back by the dressing room and hang them up while we looked at panties and bras. Beth was talking to Cindy once Jeff walked away saying, "I hope you don't mind Jeff being with us while we are shopping for my female items. I'll need to try on these items to make sure they fit and I'll need to get your opinion which items look good on me."

Cindy turned to Beth as she was helping to select some panties and said, "Don't worry about Jeff, he's cool and if you want I can chase him away while you try on these items."

Beth was quick to say, "He works in an upscale clothing store so he must be used to seeing people; right?"

Cindy replied, "Well, it's not my place to tell what customers do, but your guess is right on."

I saw Beth smile as they finished by selecting some sheer panties and bras before grabbing everything and headed towards the dressing rooms which were three sided rooms with a curtain across the front. I looked at Beth and said, "We need to get you in and out of these so we can select which ones to take, so just go in a room and take off your clothes and we'll hand you in an item to try on."

Beth stepped into a changing room and I said, "Let us know when you want something to try on."

I looked at Cindy and asked her, "What do you think will look best on Beth. Let's try that first."

Cindy made her selection, took it off the hanger, and handed it to me. Jeff was standing right behind me when Beth said, "Ok, I'm naked, what do you have for me?"

I pulled the curtain back a little way and handed Beth the bustier we chose from her selections. A few moments later she said, "I need some help getting it on."

I looked around and only the three of us were standing by the dressing room so I said, "There's only Cindy and Jeff here so come out and we'll give you a hand getting it on."

Beth pulled the curtain back without any hesitation and stepped out of the dressing room completely naked holding the bustier. Jeff turned and started to walk away when I said, "It's ok Jeff; you can stay."

Jeff's face was bright red as he turned back around and saw Beth standing completely naked and not trying to cover herself in any way. To make things more interesting, I asked Jeff, "Have you ever helped a lady put one of those things on?"

Jeff blushed a deeper red and said, "No Mr. Morrison, this is a first for me."

I asked, "Is it a first that you've seen a lady naked or a first for you to help her try something on?"

Jeff said, "Normally the female salesperson takes care of female customers, so this is a first time I've been around a woman trying on merchandise."

I noticed Jeff's eyes were glued to Beth bald pussy so I said to Beth, "Listen, we don't have much time to be messing around, so let's get this over with so we can move on. Beth, spread your legs and let Jeff see you so he won't be worried about assisting us."

Beth handed Cindy the bustier and then facing Jeff, Beth parted her feet and said, "This is all I have to show you Jeff, please take a look so we can get you used to being around me while I try on this lingerie."

Jeff stared blankly at Beth's pussy before she reached down and rubbed her middle finger up the center of her crack then raising her finger to her mouth and licking it off. Jeff's pants immediately showed a lump growing, tenting out the front of his pants. I looked at Beth and said, "Beth, turn around and spread your feet then bend over so we can see you from behind."

Beth followed my instruction immediately and when she was bent over all of us could see the female fluids lubricating the inside of her pussy. I looked at Jeff and asked him, "Do you want to see her do anything else?"

Jeff coughed and said, "No sir, she is very beautiful and I see she is tanned all over with only faint tan lines down between her legs. Does she use a tanning booth or something?"

I said, "No Jeff, Beth is a nudist and she doesn't wear clothes when she is at home. For you to see her naked is nothing unusual for her, right Beth?"

Beth said, "Yes, I have been a nudist all my life so other people seeing me without any clothes on, is normal for me."

I smiled and said, "Beth, you can stand up now and I want you to let Jeff and Cindy help you get that on so we can move on to the other lingerie."

Jeff took the bustier and with Cindy's help both of them were successful in putting it on Beth. After we looked at it and each subsequent choice we decided to take four of the items. Then Beth started trying on the bras and panties. Of course she had to wear those throw-away panties under the panties she was trying on so we didn't get to view her bald pussy until she finished. Then Beth walked over to the booth and stood facing us and talking to all three of us as she put her bra on then her blouse and finally her skirt. Jeff said, "Beth, you forgot to put your panties on."

Beth smiled at Jeff and said, "I didn't wear any panties today because I love to let people see my bald pussy. Do you want to take another look at it before we go down to the suits?"

Jeff smiled, so Beth pulled up her skirt and walked over to a chair and sat down and spread her legs wide and said, "Jeff, look all you want. Cindy, I saw you looking earlier. If you want to see, you are welcome to look too."

Cindy smiled and said, "Beth, your pussy looks lovely. I wish I could get a tan like yours. Where do you go to tan naked outside?"

I asked Cindy, "Do you have a piece of paper? I'll give you a number to call and maybe if both of you want to you can come out and visit. We have a very large pool and an enticing hot tub. If you call, my housekeeper, Terri, will answer the phone and all you have to tell her is that I gave you this number and invited you to my home."

I handed my number to both Jeff and Cindy and said, "Don't be bashful about calling if you are interested."

Beth stood up and we went down to the female suits and picked out a couple for Beth. I insisted that we needed to get them tailored immediately since we were running out of time. We took the suits to the back of the store and met the tailor, an older man who was sewing when we arrived. Cindy explained we needed the suits immediately. The tailor looked at Beth saying, "Ok, young lady, step over there behind the screen and remove your suit and put this paper gown on so we can measure it on you.

I looked around and said, "Don't worry about all the preliminaries, we have to get going soon, Beth just put the gown on, right here if you really need to. Cindy and Jeff saw you naked a few minutes ago so you really don't need it."

The old man's eyes widened as he saw Beth remove her jacket and hang it on a chair. He started to smile when Beth started to unbutton her blouse. When she finished she hung that on the chair then unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to pool at her feet. I saw the old man gulp when Beth turned her ass towards him and bent over and picked up her skirt. She hung that on the chair before she said to the old man, "Do you want me to take my bra off too?"

The old man stood there speechless as he looked at Beth's near naked body. Finally he said, "No, it isn't necessary, but if you want to, I will get an accurate measurement of your bust."

Without hesitation Beth reached back and within seconds she was sliding her bra straps down her arms and hanging her bra on the chair. I saw the old man start to sweat as he instructed Beth to stand up on the step stool so he could measure her. Cindy, Jeff and I watched as he fumbled with his tape measure as he tried to measure Beth's bust. I saw him drag his fingers across Beth's nipples and I watched him feel her left tit as he explained he had to move it up for the measurement. He made all his measurement down to Beth's waist and then he really started to sweat because one of the suits we selected had pants with it and he had to measure Beth's inseam. Beth looked at me with a huge smile on her face when the old man kneeled in front of her and asked her to spread her feet apart so he could measure her.

The old man explained that since she didn't have panties on his finger may touch her private area in order to get an accurate measurement and Beth asked, "Do you want me to spread my legs further so you have plenty of room down there?"

The old man looked up without looking up into Beth's face and said, "Yes honey, a little wider would help me a lot."

Beth suppressed a smile as she parted her feet wider and felt the lips of her pussy open and her clit started to stand out at the top of her pussy. To open her pussy up a little more, she pushed her hips forward and felt the old man's hand bump her extended clit sending shivers through her body. The old man told Beth to stand up straight and hold it while he measured her. The old man moved his hand and soon the back of his hand rested against her pussy as he measured her inseam then took the measurement from Beth's waist to her knee. When he stood up he had an impressive tent in the front of his pants. He told Beth she could get dressed and when Beth looked at me I nodded my head.

Jeff asked me if I was ready to select my suit, but I told him it took longer than I anticipated to get Beth's clothing so I would just pack one of my older suits for this trip and then come back next week for my suit. Jeff looked disappointed, but a smile graced his face when I slipped him a hundred dollar bill for assisting and told Cindy to mark this sale under both their names so no one got in trouble. When I gave my card to Cindy to ring up our purchases, I slipped her a hundred dollar bill also. The tailor worked feverishly as he tailored Beth's suits while we waited. Jeff and Cindy took us to the employee snack area. When the manager John saw us sitting there, he came right over to me with his hand out ready to shake hands with me. He asked me if Jeff and Cindy had helped us and if there was anything he could do for me.

I looked at John for a moment before I asked him to step away with me for a second. I winked at Jeff and Cindy then walked a few steps away before I looked at John and told him who I was. Then in a quiet voice I said, "I am going to send some of my friends and family members to this shop because I've received excellent service from both Cindy and Jeff on my last visit and this visit. I want you to assure me both Cindy and Jeff will be made available to assist anyone I send here, if they are working that day."

John looked nervously over my shoulder asking, "What happens if they are assisting other customers when your party arrives?"

Looking John straight in the eye I asked him, "Do you know how much money I've spent in your shop in the last week?"

I could see the beads of sweat form on John's forehead before he stuttered saying, "Yes sir, Yes sir I do."

I stood staring into John's eyes waiting for him to respond when he finally said, "Sir, whenever one of your people come here and ask for Cindy and Jeff, I will immediately make them available to assist whoever you send."

I smiled and said, "Now that we have that settled John, I want to suggest to you as one employer to another; you need to reward good people for their expert salesmanship and courtesy in assisting customers. Therefore, maybe a raise would be a proper incentive to encourage them to give even a little more than the hundred percent they are giving you now."

John looked at me for a few seconds before he smiled saying, "Mr. Morrison, I like your style. You come right to the point and don't beat around the bush. Since you are the one who made the suggestion, I am going to let you break the news to them. Both of them will find an increase in their checks this week."

John and I walked back over to where Beth was seated with Cindy and Jeff and I said, "John and I were talking about the service both of you have given us during our last couple of visits. I am going to recommend both of you to some of my friends and my family. John is going to make both of you available to assist anyone I send here. My referrals will ask for you by name so you will know who they are and both of you working together make an excellent team. I'm positive, based on my personal experience with both of you; you'll make every effort to assist them with their merchandise selections. Also, since both of you have been an extraordinary customer service representatives I have suggested to John that he should recognize your abilities and give both of you a raise starting this week. He has agreed. Oh John, if I were you, I wouldn't split Cindy and Jeff up too often."

Jeff jumped up out of his chair and shook my hand while squeezing it tighter than necessary. Cindy stood and asked, "May I kiss your cheek?"

I opened my arms to her saying, "In my house we are a hugging family."

Both Jeff and Cindy emphatically thanked me and both promised me in front of John that they will do their best to make sure every customer they assist will be more than happy with the service they receive.

A young man came over and asked me if I was Mr. Morrison and when I told him I was he said, "Your purchases are tailored and ready to go."

John led the way to the small tailor shop in the back of the store and when we stepped behind the heavy curtains the tailor had just finished hanging Beth's suits. We watched as he pulled out a heavy plastic garment bag and placed both suits in the bag. He handed the bag to Jeff, then Cindy spoke up saying, "Your other purchases are set aside for you at the front desk, I will get them for you."

I reached in my pocket and palmed the other hundred dollar bill I had taken out of my wallet and when I shook hands with the old tailor his eyes brightened when he felt the money being slipped into his hand. I smiled at him and said, "Thank you so much for assisting me and my secretary."

He smiled a very broad smile saying, "If you ever need anything again, I will be very happy to assist you."

Beth stepped over to the old tailor and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before she said, "Thank you so much for being a gentleman. You will be rewarded some day for the courtesy you've shown me."

John watched everything and continued to be all smiles knowing everyone who we came in contact with in his store had done something to make us very happy. He knew happy customers use word of mouth to send other customers.

When we walked over to the main desk Cindy slipped behind the counter and picked up the two bags with Beth's lingerie in them and said, "Jeff has your suits and I'll carry these bags out to your car for you."

I looked at John asking, "Is that alright with you, John?"

John reached out his hand and said, "Mr. Morrison, I will look forward to your return or even those who you recommend to our shop. Here are a few of my cards to give to family and friends. Tell them to ask for me and I will set them right up with Cindy and Jeff."

I thanked John, before I turned to Beth saying, "We need to get going so we won't be late."

At the car I opened the trunk and both Jeff and Cindy stepped forward to put our purchases in there. I turned to them before closing the trunk and said, "If either or both of you want to call that number I gave you, by Friday, I know we are going to have a small party on Saturday and both of you are welcome to join us. I will warn both of you in advance, our pool and hot tub is clothing free. I'm sure you will enjoy yourselves if you come out to the estate."

I closed the trunk and shook Jeff's hand and kissed Cindy's cheek as I said goodbye to both of them. Beth stood on the sidewalk and gave both of them a hug and a kiss before saying, "I hope you will take Dan up on his offer to come out to his house. I will be there and I'd love to see more of each of you, if you understand what I'm saying."

Jeff held the door open for Beth and I noticed when she got into the car she spread her legs extra wide giving Jeff one last view of her delicious pussy for today. Jeff and Cindy walked back into the store and I looked at Beth and simply said, "Slide your skirt off right here. I want you to fold it and then hand it to me. Then I want you to take off your jacket and fold it and give it to me."

Without a word Beth unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt then rose up off the seat and slipped it down her legs and off. She took time to fold it then handed it to me. Then she leaned forward and slipped off her jacket, folded it then handed it to me. I took both articles and got out of my car and walked to the back and placed both articles in the trunk. When I got back in the car I could see Beth look at me with a worried look on her face. I looked back at her asking, "Do you want to call it quits or do you want me to expose you."

Beth sighed and then smiled a weak smile saying, "Dan, I am so fucking nervous sitting here in only my blouse and bra right on the street. Anyone walking by could look into the car and see I'm naked from the waist down. I am so turned on right now thinking about all the possible things that could happen; it's unbelievable. My adrenalin is surging through my veins causing me to shake. But I want to do this and I want you to expose me anyway you choose. This is what I want and I want you to help me."

Looking straight ahead I said to Beth, "Take off your blouse right now."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Beth's shaking hands reach up and start to undo the buttons while looking at me. Maybe she was thinking I would stop her, but I didn't. I waited for her to lean forward to take it off before I looked at her and held out my hand. Beth folded the blouse then handed it to me. I held it in my hand and said while looking Beth in the eyes, "Take off your bra and give it to me."

I watched as Beth bit her lip as she hesitated only momentarily before she leaned forward again and while looking out the side window she unhooked her bra and let the straps slide down her arms while holding the cups in place over her tits. With one last look around, then back at me, she lowered the cups away from her tits and let the straps slide down her arms. Beth folded the cups into each other then handed me her bra. I got out of the car again and walked back to the trunk and deposited her blouse and bra on top of her skirt and jacket. By the time I got back into the car Beth was shivering, yet she was sitting up straight in the seat and her hands were at her sides. Beth looked at me saying, "I feel so vulnerable sitting here with my clothes locked in the trunk and there's no way I can cover myself. OH GOD, DAN! I am so fucking horny I could rape the first cock that walked down the street. My pussy is going to soak your seat."

I smiled and reached into my pocket and pulled out a few paper towels I had pulled off the roll I kept in the trunk, then handed them to her saying, "Put these under your pussy to soak up your juices. We have about forty five minutes before we have to head back to the office. I think both of us need a hamburger to lunch so I'm going to stop by the Burger King and order some lunch for us. I want you to recline your seat and spread your legs until I have our lunch. The person in the pickup window is going to see your tits and dripping pussy on full display. I don't want you to cover either one. Also, I want you know who's looking at your naked body, so I want you to say hi to the person in the window."