The Most Amazing Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ... I guess so."

"I knew you couldn't resist. You are my kind of guy, too."

"How's that?" I asked cautiously.

"You are willing to do anything for sexual pleasure and release. I find that attractive in a man. Someone who is willing to please his partner's every desire is very rare, very rare indeed."

"There is one thing I won't do," I said firmly.

"What's that?" she asked.

"I'll tell you if it ever comes up."

"I have about thirty minutes to get ready for this meeting. You wouldn't by chance have a shower somewhere?"

"Believe it or not, I do. We sometimes have speakers who fly in to do a meeting and the first thing they want to do is take a shower. It's out the door, to the left and six doors down on the right. Soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, towels, bath cloths and bathrobes are all in the closet in there."

"Great...care to join me?"

"Why not," I said as I smiled from ear to ear. "But we won't be able to mess around, having only thirty minutes or so."

"I expect you to perform well. Although you will probably not be my partner today, I know that sometime this afternoon we'll have the opportunity to share our bodies once again."

"Cool...let's go get cleaned up."

The shower was nice, her hands moving over me and for the first time since we met I was able to use my hands and mouth on her. When I knelt down in front of her, spread her thighs and began to lick her cunny, I felt she was about to buckle. Without even blinking an eye, however, she allowed me to do it and quickly after about twenty seconds she pushed my head away.

"We'll have time for that later. There is only about ten minutes and our case workers will be on us," she said moaning slightly.

We got dressed and headed for Meeting Room C. Joanna led the way and as I watched her go before me, I marveled at the beautiful, elfish, woman. When we entered the room, John was already there. He had been escorted by my secretary, Ann. They had been having a casual conversation, laughing and carrying on about who knew what. When Ann saw Joanna, a spark of excitement came into her eyes.

"Joanna, this is my secretary, Ann," I said. Turning my attention to John, I offered him my hand. "My name is Thomas."

"John...I find Ann quite amazing," he confided in a whisper.

"So do I, but she is basically lesbian," I whispered back.

"No, you can't mean that," he whimpered softly.

"Actually she is bisexual, but prefers women. Why do you think when Joanna entered the room your conversation stopped."

"I see what you mean," he said admiring the rapport between the two women. "I can certainly get into that."

"What else do you get into?" I asked, making him slightly off-balanced.

"What do you mean?" he inquired.

"I mean are you bisexual as well?"

"Well...I do not consider myself so, but I have had an occasion..."

"...an occasion to do what?" I prodded.

"You're certainly the nosey type aren't you?" he exclaimed, still a little under his breath. "But if you must know, I've been with a man before."

"Now I'll tell you that I am also bisexual, but there is one difference between me and you."

"And what's that?" he smiled, kind of relieved to have that little piece of knowledge.

"I've been with more than one man," I taunted.

"Well, now that you've come clean, I will also admit to multiple attractions and trysts."

"What are your leanings?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he countered with a question.

"Do you prefer girls or boys?"

"Oh...I'm more comfortable with girls at times and boys at others. It simply depends on the mood I'm in. If I want a man, I go to the local gay bar and pick up somebody." His eyes were plastered on me to see if that shocked me. I simply thought it was stupidest thing I had ever heard.

"Aren't you afraid of HIV or AIDS," I asked.

"I was just teasing," he came back. "My multiple sexcapades with men involved two, one in high school and my college roommate. I was just testing you to see if you lived the dangerous life. I would've been wary if you'd even suggested you approved. If you even alluded to it, I wouldn't even consider..."

"...consider what?" I questioned feigning surprise that he would even head in that direction.

What happened next was completely unexpected. John reached down and cupped my cock and balls giving them a slight squeeze. "This," he smirked.

"Jeez, guy, not in front of the girls," I said. When I looked at them they were both looking in our direction and smiling. Ann knew of my leanings toward homosexual encounters, but she'd never witnessed me with another man. Joanna, I knew, was relishing what was to come. Ann walked toward me.

"Joanna has explained what's going to take place and has invited me to stay and participate. Is that all right by you, boss."

"You know what she plans?" I questioned.

"Sure, an orgy might be exactly what this old girl needs. I've always wondered what it would be like to see you with another man, too. She told me that all of her participants knew what was going to happen today. That's why they're getting together. They fuck and suck and they earn in-service hours. What a cool way to get educated," she said in her ditziest manner.

"She is incorrigible, isn't she?" I remarked.

"I'm looking forward to eating her twat," Ann said taking me again by surprise. She never talked like that. Maybe the fact that she was going to participate in an orgy with men and women, she allowed her inhibitions to relax. She noticed my reaction and added, "Are you planning to suck all of the men?"

"What did she tell you?"

"Everything," she smiled. "Everything and when this is all over you and I need to revisit some of the territory we've left unexplored."

That was promising anyway. I made an excuse to go back to my conversation with John and slowly turned my back on her. There was no hesitation on her part; she returned immediately to Joanne who casually cupped one of Ann's breast and leaned to kiss her on the cheek. I was rock hard. One thing in my life that was an instant hard on was seeing two women together. That kiss set me off to the point that I wanted to get naked immediately, but I gained enough composure to wait for the others.

The door to the meeting room opened and in walked Timothy. I almost fell out. This man was an Adonis. John was nice to look at, I am considered handsome, but Timothy, he was simply perfect.

"I've wanted to get into his pants for quite a while," John mentioned softly, obviously licking his lips. "Joanna says he's completely straight, however. He must be metro-sexual, because he sure looks gay to me."

I simply stared. This young man looked like a movie star, the handsomest man I had ever seen. Tall, but not too tall; Sexy, way too sexy; fit, athletic to the nth degree; and polished, manicured nails, GQ looks, clean. Oh, and his eyes twinkled; he was alive, vibrant, and so unique. There was no way I was going to drool (there damn it all, I did it anyway). What was somebody this fine coming to a cheap fuck fest for, I thought. This man could get anybody and I mean anybody, anytime, and anyplace.

I walked over as casually as I could and put out my hand, offering it for him to grasp for a handshake. His attention immediately turned to my direction, we made eye contact, I almost passed out, and then he took my hand and shook it. Some men's hands are too rough and calloused; some, sweaty and limp; and yet others never know when to grasp, so they either get to much of your hand or too little. Timothy's hand shake was none of the above. His hand fit into mine perfectly and his eyes never left mine. I wanted to gather him up and take him home.

"My name is Thomas," I said kind of shyly.

"Hi, I'm Timothy. Joanne was just telling me about your wonderful hospitality."

"I'm sure she was," I replied as I shot a furtive glance toward Joanne, who threw me a kiss.

"I understand you run this setup," Timothy brought me back to him.

"I have, for about seven years now. I am independently wealthy from an inheritance that my grandfather left me, but I needed something to do. This fits the bill nicely."

"I'm sure it does," he said smiling.

"What are you into?" I asked a little suggestively.

"Just about everything," he replied with a slight wink of his right eye. It was a wink. I know I saw it and it was directed at me. So he did have leanings in guy directions. Or I think I saw it. There would have to be much more investigation before I made my decision to go for it.

"Real Estate? Medicine? Law?" I prodded.

He laughed and said simply, "you know what I mean. I saw it in your eyes when I said it. Come on, lets go over to those chairs and sit for a while."

"Sure," I said and followed him like a puppy dog and sat where he motioned me.

"I'm bisexual, a new one at that. I had my first experience about a month ago and have been longing to try it again. Joanna, knowing what had happened and how I had taken to it, called me and told me this meeting would be the perfect opportunity to expand my horizons. When she told me, as I walked into the door, that she had a new man coming, I was ecstatic. When she pointed to you and said you were the one that she had invited, I became even more excited. Finally, when she said you were bi as well, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I drooled over the thoughts of being with you."

"Why would you drool over me?"

"Thomas, there are not many men out there that have your looks and I will tell you I became week kneed when I walked in and saw you standing over by John, who by the way is a jerk," Timothy commented losing his smile slightly.

"Why thank you," I reacted to his comment. "But why is John a jerk?" I asked after a pause.

"I had not had experience with a man. He was so nice at first and I had considered trying it with him, but when I told him that I was heterosexual, he reacted by turning and storming off to Joanna. She came to me later and told me that John did not want to be at any of the parties I was at anymore, because he said I was a...bore."

"That's not exactly what John told me a minute ago," I remarked. "He told me he was infatuated by you, but he was going to give you your space because he believed you were truly a hetero man." My little white lie would later prove to be what kept the party alive.

"He said that?"

"Yep," I responded looking toward John, who I found was eyeing us carefully. I motioned him over.

"What is it?" John said tersely.

"It's OK, John you can relax. Timothy, here, has been swayed to the dark side," I joked.

"He has?" John replied a little less rudely.

"Yes, he has," I answered.

"Well, I'll be damned. What have you experience with Timothy, if you don't mind me asking?" John, who had almost gotten sweet sounding, peered directly into the eyes of the handsome one.

Timothy looked at both of us and began to speak slowly.

"I met a man, Jamie Jones, about four weeks ago. He's the husband of a co-worker. Jamie told me that he admired my looks and wondered if I was homosexual. I told him that I didn't think I was, but I'd been having fantasies about having sex with a man. Jamie told me I looked gay and that disturbed him. I asked him why. He told me that it was because he had several homosexual experiences as a boy and it brought back those memories and desires. I asked him what his wife thought about it and he told me that she knew nothing of those experiences. I told him he needed to tell her so that their relationship would be an honest and true one. He was the one who suggested what happened next."

"...and that was?" I inquired. I knew John's interest had been peaked just like mine was.

"He invited me to a threesome with his wife and him. His wife, Madge, had to be talked into it, but soon succumbed when Jamie told her that he was considering making love to me. According to him, it was something he had always fantasized about. She fell for it."

"Madge knew what to expect from me sexually, because we had been occasional lovers before she and Jamie got married. She had never considered me the type that would do anything with a man and the prospect intrigued her, thus her agreement. She had always known Jamie had homosexual tendencies because of his love of oral and anal sex. She commented after the sex that if she had been a man there would be little difference in their relationship. I found it funny that she knew her husband better than he thought she did."

"Well, what did you two do?" John impatiently asked.

Shooting John a dirty look, Timothy continued.

"I made love to Madge while Jamie watched. I didn't orgasm and as soon as I pulled out of Madge, I lay on my back. Jamie began sucking my dick. Madge was beside herself and began masturbating furiously. She'd just had an orgasm with me and she was about to bring herself to another watching her husband suck her ex-lover's cock."

"I will say that Jamie was very good and I was getting into it. When he twisted his body around and straddled my head, I was faced with the decision of whether to suck him or not. I gobbled him down. I heard Madge cum and then cum again. When I came, I expected him to pull off, but he didn't and he drank me dry. He came only a few seconds later and I couldn't bring myself to swallow it. I spit it out. Madge greedily came over and wolfed down Jamie's seed from my mouth, and then brought it up and kissed me. She held her lips and open mouth on mine, swirling the cum between our tongues until I no choice but to swallow."

"Later, I fucked his ass and he mine. This was one of the most intense experiences I've ever had. When we were completely spent, they both kissed me. When I got dressed, they both ushered me to the door. Madge told me that I had helped them open their relationship to a whole new level. I smiled and left. I've thought of nothing since. I want to experience that feeling again. I want to suck and fuck you, Thomas, as much as I can today."

"What about me?" John pouted.

"I think I forgive you enough to include you, John. Just remember, I don't play mind games. If you ever pull what you did last time we met, I'll never want to see you again."

"OK, I promise I'll try not to cop an attitude."

I was really looking forward to our soon to be sexual experience.

"OK everyone, gather around." It was Joanne. Two more women had made their way into the room. I did not see the other two guys, so I assumed they were just late. Every one made their way to the sofa and easy chairs over where Joanne was. Timothy, John and I stood behind Ann and the two other women. Joanne began talking.

"I want to apologize to you all, but Ted and Joey will not be here. They had an accident at Columbia St. and 5th Ave. They were turning to get on Interstate 5 when they were broad sided by a King County Metro bus. They are all right, but Ted's car is totaled."

"We will begin by talking about the new rules that the Feds have place on us," she instructed. For the next thirty minutes we listened to the new rules placed on home case workers that involved the proper procedures for handling mentally retarded or physically handicapped persons while changing their diapers. Joanne went into the details about the reasons the decisions had been made. I was so bored, but I feigned interest knowing what was about to take place.

"Since we have an equal number of the sexes, I think it is best if we work in co-ed pairs at first. Since I am the instructor, I can do without a partner at this time. John, I would like you to go with Ann; Timothy, you should have as your partner Tonya; and Thomas, Amy will be your partner. This portion of the experience will be monitored and you will be expected to play by the rules. No one can touch another in a sexual way. You are to put diapers on your partner, and then change and remove the original and replace it with a new one. In the process, I want you to clean the genitalia of your partner with the provided supplies. Let's do it properly the first time so we can get on with our other scheduled activities."

After meeting my new partner, a refined, slightly plump brunette, we went to a corner of the room. I marveled at Amy as she removed her clothing without batting an eyelash. Soon enough she was totally nude and lying on the carpet slightly spreading her fleshy thighs. She was not huge, however, and her body was pleasing to look at, but you could tell she spent no time at the gym. There was no definition in the musculature. Was I offended? By no means, I would have chosen her myself.

I took the adult size diaper and stretched it out. Clumsily I positioned it under the girl's legs. Try as I might I could not get it under her rump so that I could position the tabs at the waist. Finally, I rolled Amy on her side, put the diaper into the proper placement, and then rolled her back on it.

"Good," Joanna said behind me. "Amy pee into the diaper. Poop if you can, sweetie. Thomas when she begins whimpering, change her. Reverse what you just did, but remember to put a changing cloth underneath her in case she has an accident. Clean her with the provided supplies and then re-diaper her. When you are through it will be Thomas' turn to be the guinea pig. Amy you do not need to dress while you minister to Thomas. Simply stay in the diaper."

We set about what Joanne had instructed us to do. I watched as Amy's face turned red and wondered what kind of surprise I would find when I changed her diaper. She soon began whimpering and I smelled the answer to my question. She had shit as well as peed. I shook my head in disgust, but went about my task, first putting on my gloves. After undoing the tape at the tabs and pulling down the front of the diaper, I rolled her to her side. There was a four inch glob of feces that centered itself on the diaper. Amy's ass was messed up.

Cleanup was easier than I thought. I slowly wiped the area around her ass making sure to get all of the crap from everywhere including her hole. I cleaned the front part like I had been shown earlier, taking a clean wipe to her vaginal slit. When I was through wiping everything, I put the wipes in the dirty diaper and folded it. The new diaper went on easier and within two minutes, I had succeeded in doing the exercise.

It was now my turn. I slowly peeled off my clothes and then lay down on the carpet, the same as Amy had done. Then I lay motionless. Amy was quicker than I was, more skilled, and also more tolerant. When the diaper was on me, I tried and tried to pee into it, but found that I could not.

"It'll be alright. I know it's your first time doing this and just so you know, I had it hard the first time I did it," Amy said soothingly.

"I have never purposely pissed in front of someone before," I commented.

"I love water sports," Amy enthused. "I love to feel the warm flow of urine on my skin."

"Oh, great!" I began to have the feeling this was going to be a long day. This was that one thing I had referred to Joanne that I would not do. I was not turned on by the prospect of becoming a human sewer. I stopped what I was doing and just sat there.

Finally after what was several minutes Joanne came over to us. There was a sudden tension between her and Amy that I did not quite understand at first, but after several admonishments about bringing her unsanitary fetish to the party I began to understand. This was not a fetish party and fetishes were not welcome. We were here to enjoy sex in the touchy feely sort of way. I appreciated Joanne for realizing what had happened.

"Even though it is not a fetish event, you must try to soil your diaper. It will make the experience much more realistic to Amy. She will not talk to you about her perversion. I quite easily realized the one thing you would not do; almost the moment you said it." Joanne was a very perceptive young woman.